Total online 1866
 Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 How would a track between Luna C & Mitomoro sound?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
rafferty To me it would be very interesting to see these two work together. One is very creative with the oldskool Hardcore sound while the other is really creative with the freshest sounds in Hardcore.
Samination Considering I have yet to like any Mitomoro tracks (he's using those drumstepy things way to much for my liking), as long as Luna-C keeps him down to "his level", I guess I could atleast listen :P

Also, Luna-C isn't creative with the oldskool sound. Atleast before 2005 he tried to experiment with the newer sound aswell (Bang! Shooting Star remix for example), and since I have barely listen to him since then, if he has experimented with any newer sound, please link some!
ViolonC The genre you are looking for is Drumstep. Just throw a piano on there and you're good to go. :)
djDMS As much as I dislike drumstep - which is essentially taking the worst parts of 2 genres and putting them together - I love how intricate some of Mitomoro's stuff is.

Best I've heard in some respects
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Considering I have yet to like any Mitomoro tracks (he's using those drumstepy things way to much for my liking), as long as Luna-C keeps him down to "his level", I guess I could atleast listen :P

Also, Luna-C isn't creative with the oldskool sound. Atleast before 2005 he tried to experiment with the newer sound aswell (Bang! Shooting Star remix for example), and since I have barely listen to him since then, if he has experimented with any newer sound, please link some!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=874QjfTog1Y
rafferty
quote:
Originally posted by ViolonC:
The genre you are looking for is Drumstep. Just throw a piano on there and you're good to go. :)

Yeah for sure, pianos with some drumstep riffs behind it. They do both seem to like their cuts and samples in unusual places and alot of experimentation. Which is why I think a track would be interesting. Mixing the newest sounds on the planets with something really classic in production.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
Considering I have yet to like any Mitomoro tracks (he's using those drumstepy things way to much for my liking), as long as Luna-C keeps him down to "his level", I guess I could atleast listen :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=874QjfTog1Y

Trying to find the original, but it seems like it sounds just like the other versions I can find.
rafferty After listening I think Mitomoros Starstorm is the kind of thing they might make.

http://classic.beatport.com/track/star-storm-original-mix/7888315
Samination I can't say that his latest mix is going to change my opinion, sadly

https://soundcloud.com/mitomoro/mitomix2017

There's a few that sounds ok-ish, but that kickdrum haunts my ears
Impulse_Response I browsed some of Mitomoro's productions a while back and wasn't able to find anything I really liked. Most of it was either EDM hardcore (never a good thing) or that terrible, ultra happy, loli candy style of J-core that seems way to common now.

It took 0.84 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page