Radio listeners 185+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 Anime Central Promo Mixtape... ;)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Righteous9 https://www.mixcloud.com/DJ_Ghostly/%E6%B3%A8%E6%84%8F-serato-mix-anime-central-2017-promo/

Enjoy... ;)
Guest sounds terrible, what are you actully using to mix with or just serato and no controller
Righteous9 SL2 (Scratch Live) and Control Vinyl. :)
Righteous9 I do not use sync... Against all odds!!! :)
Samination As much as I hate it, I must agree with Guest of all people, but the mixing is horrible.

Here's a few noticed you should take note off
quote:
* The volumes are way too high on the incoming track.
I won't deny it, I love playing the incoming track much earlier myself, but RARELLY at full volume. Most of the time I love the result that the incoming track adds to the current track. Watch my video link below for some of my mixing style.

quote:
* Don't. Be. Afraid. To. Use. The. Friggin. Sync. Button...!
f*ck the haters. I always use the sync button on VirtualDJ to make sure the beatmatch is correct. And before anyone says that's taking the easy way out, VirtualDJ has a bug (for a very long time now) that the makes the beatgrid incorrect for some reason, especially after playing 3 full tracks after each other. So in the end I still need to correct it, even with Sync on.

quote:
* If the tracks doesn't seem to work together, don't try for force them together.
This might fly for a live set if you mix it quick, but for a recorded one? Find another track and see if you can squeeze that in between. I have many tracks I wish to mix but that I have been impossible to find a fitting track that works with it.

quote:
* Auto sync...

... I don't think you used, but it's still something I've yet to work out :P Or it just doesn't work on VDJ with Hardcore

Anyways, here's quick video of how i prepare to record a mix on VirtualDJ7. I don't use headphones so I heavily depend on the vizualiser, and I do have a USB turntable, but this video was recorded with me using my keyboard and mouse. (Crossfader setting is set to Smooth)

Guest yeah, here's me mixing in traktor, i don't prepare nothing because im ghetto, i just normalize all my tracks to -12 RMS and use the peak meters on every bit of hardware that using -12 RMS as the peak lines from yellow->red for clipping

so heres a proper mix in traktor https://youtu.be/_zIc8nGcmg4?t=8m1s

It took 0.58 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page