Radio listeners 175+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Ganar going subscription only.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Vladel No more releases for Ganar. He?s going for yearly payments to get his music so that is one producer who has removed himself which is a shame to be honest but not surprising.
djDMS What an absolute bellend.

He's always thought himself bigger than he is
PecheyTheLizard After that shit he pulled with Hardcore underground he kind of deserves what hate he gets. I liked a few of his tracks but after a while they all just sound copy and paste with all kicks, bass and leads sounding exactly the same.

You must be a pretty big ******* if you don't want your tunes going out to the public unless they pay you ungodly amounts of money.
arpz Yeah **** that guy
Craig Cairney I never rated his musically personally so this doesn't bother me! Plus his attitude was utterly appalling, so yeah! Next.
CDJay This is close enough to a hug.... I might learn to care again. Love y'all.

Edit: The death of this genre has few villains but they'll be noted.

CDJay
Vladel Slightly off topic CDjay, running for my life is usb exclusive on soundcloud, which usb is that?
The drunken scotsman
quote:
Originally posted by PecheyTheLizard:
After that shit he pulled with Hardcore underground he kind of deserves what hate he gets. I liked a few of his tracks but after a while they all just sound copy and paste with all kicks, bass and leads sounding exactly the same.

You must be a pretty big ******* if you don't want your tunes going out to the public unless they pay you ungodly amounts of money.

What exactly happened with Ganar and Hardcore underground?
Samination complained about not getting his fair due from the sales
PecheyTheLizard
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
quote:
After that shit he pulled with Hardcore underground he kind of deserves what hate he gets. I liked a few of his tracks but after a while they all just sound copy and paste with all kicks, bass and leads sounding exactly the same.

What Sam said, but also tried so hard to get a track off of either Hardcore Heaven 2 or 3 because of this.

CDJay
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
quote:

Every Friday between Dec 22nd and February '18 he'd get catastrophically drunk and go "on a rant" about how he was screwed over by HU. His focal point varied, but it came down to two things really:

1) He can't understand contracts, statements, or accounting.

2) He was fed misinformation and wound up by someone actually entirely guilty of everything claimed, and then some.

I'd just finished the Sharkey album, and was beyond burnt out. The first evening he kicked off was the same day we'd *finally* got the DJ mix completed by Sharkey.

During this period of relentless evil, stupidity, self and scene sabotage, I eventually had a mental breakdown and HU essentially ended up spinning its wheels for the first few months of the year.

Every single Friday I'd end up having to defend something that had ultimately been designed and used to help people like him, all the while tens if not hundreds of people who have benefitted stayed largely silent.

In the public domain I put up the manufacturing invoices, sales statements, and explained over and over and *over* again. It's a profit share. We pressed 2000. It takes longer to break even, but potentially makes more long term. We've issued the statement well below statement minimum so people know what is going on.

We've now retrenched, are currently operating as an island, and the wider scene has essentially died as a result. Good work, Kangaroo court.

As much as I blame Ganar for how he handled things, it's the person/people who wound him up and set him loose who should ultimately carry the can. We've got enough evidence to more than retaliate.

edit: For clarity, *I* removed his track from HH3 and interrupted the manufacturing run in order to do so. Doing so delayed the album, caused me even more stress, but like F*** am I having him on there after that.

CDJay

djDMS Anybody who disagrees with that and think he was right to act on shitty 'advice' can keep their Lethal Theories to themselves...

I know it's not going to make much of a difference but there are plenty of people out there who will never get another penny of my money.
Dookie77 Just Kurt to the chase and name and shame! Or will it cause a Riot?
CDJay I'm not doing anything that will prejudice or impede legal action(s)....For now

CDJay
djDMS When car I pre-order the book?

Mickey Init Mediocre at best.
Entity
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
When car I pre-order the book?

When my nude photoshoot is in the bag.
Core_Hunter Isn't Ganar releasing an Album as well though?
Vladel
quote:
Originally posted by Core_Hunter:
Isn't Ganar releasing an Album as well though?

Yea he did and then declared he was going track pack only
brenergy i pretty much stopped paying attention to that muppet after he tried waging thermonuclear war (maaaaybe a little hyperbolic) on HU, but why am i not surprised in the slightest that he'd do something like that? :/
kazukism92 mate slowdown...
I have to comment in a long time ago when I see this thread but never have a time to write.

TBH, I feel that Ganar is making track without that feeling and touch that does the producers made. Not unlike his older tracks released at UKN Records, that was summers slammers and bangers.

Lately his productions are proper copypaste of a recent popular banger track making a non insane, non stomper, or even without emotions. Like an empty thrashed happy hardcore tune (or ripoff, remake with other name).

Seriously "All I Wanna Be" (his 2018), is kind of... sorry, I prefer Happy from Klubfiller, that was slammer... or "For The Sky", that was a rip off of "Keep On Reachin'" (seriously, I spam a lot Keep On Reachin', and why?... passion b*tch... and if does have it, worth it!).

Sad to see Ganar releasing stuff via subscription, kinda like his latests dramas on the "scene".
latininxtc God damn there is still drama to be missed on here after not checking the site for months.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/QJB9lEORElegM/200.gif

It took 1.3 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page