Radio listeners 178+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 DJ Cotts

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DjCirrus What ever happened to DJ Cotts? He an't posting much anymore...
Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by DjCirrus:
What ever happened to DJ Cotts? He an't posting much anymore...

No one posts much anymore
DjZelous
quote:
What ever happened to DJ Cotts? He an't posting much anymore...

ive been wondering too, He hasnt uploaded to youtube in a while, shame, he's a top notch DJ
DjCirrus I know right. He might of like died or something. Or maybe he had a family situation? He's a legend in the hardcore scene and i would hate for him to go off the radar
The drunken scotsman
quote:
I know right. He might of like died or something. Or maybe he had a family situation? He's a legend in the hardcore scene and i would hate for him to go off the radar

Decapitated by an ill-tempered sea bass apparently.
djDMS I heard that he got smothered by a gang of disgruntled ex bingo callers from Pontypridd.
Captain Triceps Yacht accident
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Captain Triceps:
Yacht accident

They keep claiming the wrong victims :(
DJIntensity I think he might have called it quits after the Hardcore Addiction series.
Guest took himself to a gay bar and ended up mixing drum & bass full time
silver I talked to him the other day, he's busy with life but said he wants to upload some mixes soon.
DJIntensity
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
I talked to him the other day, he's busy with life but said he wants to upload some mixes soon.

That?s great to hear instead of reading some useless points what don?t make no sense.
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by DJIntensity:
quote:
I talked to him the other day, he's busy with life but said he wants to upload some mixes soon.

That?s great to hear instead of reading some useless points what don?t make no sense.

Alright Spamalot, wind your neck in.
wong fummin

Tracklist:
1. Darwin & Dy5oN - Grab Ya! (Cotts Vocal Edit)
2. Zero Hero - Back Again
3. Plus System - Never Gonna Die
Sc@r Cotts is a total legend. One of the most loveliest guys and a very inspiring dj.
he's still out and about DJing every now and again etc but busy with personal life.
DjCirrus
quote:

That's good to hear
rafferty I've never even heard of him. Good tunage though. Is he a Japanese hardore dj?
Samination He was a Australian Hardcore DJ, who regularly performed on this radio around the time you joined.
rafferty
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
He was a Australian Hardcore DJ, who regularly performed on this radio around the time you joined.

Ah ok. I never listened to any of the shows. More into the producer label/djs from the UK on Hardcore Heaven or Slammin Vinyl etc...

Funny thing is this guy cotts is playing edm Hardcore in the clip. Good to see he is pushing the fresh sounds. He is educating you lot who are stuck in the past:)
Dur8ion I expect Cotts to return with more mixes, he's got ?10000 worth of DJ gear surely not going to be left to gather cobwebs!
quote:
Originally posted by rafferty:
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
He was a Australian Hardcore DJ, who regularly performed on this radio around the time you joined.

Ah ok. I never listened to any of the shows. More into the producer label/djs from the UK on Hardcore Heaven or Slammin Vinyl etc...

Funny thing is this guy cotts is playing edm Hardcore in the clip. Good to see he is pushing the fresh sounds. He is educating you lot who are stuck in the past:)

he still does play on it once in a blue moon, if you check the main page for this weeks live dj's

last time, the main page on has january was Radio schedule for the week of January 1st 2018 has cotts on

It took 1.25 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page