Radio listeners 153+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Do people now a days to drugs at raves?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DjCirrus I know in the 90's people would use drugs like LSD, shromes, and so on at raves. Is that true for the majority of us now in the present? There has been research out there saying that the majorities of ravers in the past few years use, which to be honest, i question. I don't use and I love the music and the raves and so on, but do most of the people in the scene use them to "enhance" the music?
trippnface oh yeah.

I wouldn't say most ravers use em, but drug use is definitely as prevalent as ever. I am sure some people would argue the 90's rave scene had alot more drug use, but i wasn't there. I know since i been raving though, the amount has stayed pretty consistent.
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by DjCirrus:
I know in the 90's people would use drugs like LSD, shromes, and so on at raves.

MDMA/ecstacy was definitely the drug of choice at raves in the 90's. In the UK at least.
djDMS You have to do loads of drugs these days to enjoy the shitty music

95_was_the_time I think the only 'drug' people take at 'raves' these days are polystyrene cups of very shitty lager sold at high prices lol.

as for anything else, I know in the UK the last couple of years something called 'whipits' have been used a lot. I think it's just laughing gas. You sometimes see lots of empty silver bullet things on the ground, I have no idea how they take them but it's gas related.
The drunken scotsman I have to take drugs to use this forum nowadays.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
I have to take drugs to use this forum nowadays.

Anti-depressants? :P
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by 95_was_the_time:
I think the only 'drug' people take at 'raves' these days are polystyrene cups of very shitty lager sold at high prices lol.

as for anything else, I know in the UK the last couple of years something called 'whipits' have been used a lot. I think it's just laughing gas. You sometimes see lots of empty silver bullet things on the ground, I have no idea how they take them but it's gas related.

over here we have the "nitrous mafia" ,they bring big tanks filled with nitrous and blow a spot up, make a couple thousand,then dip before they get arrested lol. I have seen the FBI busting people on the sidewalk new years eve san fransisco lol
wong yep i do. and no not to enhance the music. its to get shit faced
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by 95_was_the_time:
I think the only 'drug' people take at 'raves' these days are polystyrene cups of very shitty lager sold at high prices lol.

It's just nitrous oxide. 'Whippets' are the catridges that the gas is dispensed from.
DjCirrus Speaking of drugs, I was just watching cott's new mix and I have the feeling he's on cocaine or some other drug. I hope that's no true

It took 1 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page