Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Just Another Label Digital backcat

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Samination Another month and another backcat being released.

https://hardcoreunderground.co.uk/store/view/jal-premium-clued-completionist-collection

I never had expected HU to do this, considering all the hubbub that happened many a year ago with a bunch of the tracks listed being pre-released by JAL.

Personally, I'm not sure about getting this just yet, but with only 150 sales allowed, it does feel forcing :P
Triquatra It's brilliant they're doing it, can't praise them enough! :D

However, I have no money, now :P Spent it on Vinylgroover and it'll be yonks until I've money to spare for myself again. I've got most of the stuff I want from it digitally already on cds, and remastered stuff doesn't really do anything for me.

If I win the lottery and have money to spare I would, even if it was just to support the continuing effort; but can't see that happening! :(
CDJay I've got over it. Ish. It's a stunning 90s catalog, and a chance to rescue Darwins ealy works which were released.... Haphazardly 😂

CDJay
Dookie77 Any idea when the downloads go live? I've ordered it but nothing showing up in my downloads yet.
Triquatra Missing JAL 33 Love Nation - Positive (Cru-L-T Mix) appears on a few CDs as (Future Assassins Remix)

I don't have it on CD, otherwise I'd shoot it over to you! :/
https://www.discogs.com/Various-Best-Of-Jungle-Volume-1/master/49557
https://www.discogs.com/Various-100-Alpha-Jungle-Hits-1/release/1160838
CDJay Download live imminently, I've got luna c searching for the dat but I'm all over that! Cheers!

CDJay
djDMS Somebody do a Hardcore Heaven 4 post then.

Quite possibly the best yet.
CDJay Should be live!

CDJay
GrahamC I'm cash strapped ATM, keeping all my spare cash for upcoming US tour I am doing for work.

Whats with the 45 day limit? Take that away, you would (eventually) get a sale out of me!
CDJay They were, ahem, difficult to license from. We had to agree to the 45 days period and 150 pre-registered MCPS licenses (hence the initial stock limit).

It's possible we'll be able to re-negotiate, but I suspect a price hike would be involved even if we managed it.

Best we could do

CDJay
Samination I guess Luna-C was right. Hardcore's just full of greedy bastards :)
lone_raver On the website now and not showing in my downloads yet. Just down loading the hardcore heaven tunes to keep me going in the mean time
CDJay Odd, should be there. Investing!

CDJay
arpz
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Odd, should be there. Investing!

CDJay

+1 :)
GrahamC
quote:
They were, ahem, difficult to license from. We had to agree to the 45 days period and 150 pre-registered MCPS licenses (hence the initial stock limit).

It's possible we'll be able to re-negotiate, but I suspect a price hike would be involved even if we managed it.

Best we could do

CDJay

Understood but it's a shame - it sounds almost like an enforced Ham/Vibes type thing with the numbers but much more bang for your buck.

Will have to let this one pass me by but will definitely get HH4 when I get back :)
CDJay I was so braindead I didn't attach the batch to the bundle 😂

Done 😳

CDJay
lone_raver Will it take a while to kick in just refreshed the page and it?s still not there?
lone_raver That?s it showing now. Away to get on the download. Thanks a million!!
9oh9 Damnit HU, my wallet hates you But massive props for again coming through with the goods. Look forward to the Stompin Choonz/XY2 stuff too!
9oh9 Just been having a flick through, loads of stuff I'd forgotten about, and quite a lot I've never heard!

Spotted one problem so far: Justin Time - Help Me and the Demo rollers remix of the same, are the same track (the original).

(incidentally seeing all these tracks lined up hammers home how bloody good Justin Time/Helix/Matt Carlton was as a producer).
9oh9 BTW, does anyone remember what the story was with Triple J - Seventh Heaven? I vaguely remember it being released in the early 00s. It sounds of that era anyway, but discogs says that Austin Reynolds produced it; did he just get given the remix parts? (Were any of Triple J even still doing hardcore at this point?) This older version sounds much more Triple J like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybz7i7t5Yms
Samination I succumed, yet again :(

Though of buying the RFU backcat also, but had to put money on HH4 instead :P
CDJay There's bound to be mistakes, I was pulling from four sources of information for days on end and eventually melted. I've learned, to great benefit to my battered cortex, useful types will identify so I can rectify 😅

CDJay
Samination If anyone wanna use the same script I did for Vinylgroover, I got you covered: https://pastebin.com/KtH37MkM
Batch 1 was basicly just the main Just Another Label, if anyone wondered.

NOTE: One track has been renamed,
DJ Slam ? Misunderstanding (Justin Time & Love Nation Mix)
The ? (EN dash) has been changed to - (Hyphen).

The Demo rollers remix has been tagged as that for the moment.

----

A small glitch at 5:40 on Positive (ad man remix)
9oh9
quote:
There's bound to be mistakes, I was pulling from four sources of information for days on end and eventually melted. I've learned, to great benefit to my battered cortex, useful types will identify so I can rectify 😅

CDJay

No criticism intended dude! Just flagging it for future correction
CDJay Never feel bad for helping. It's going to have to be a concerted group effort at this point 😉
DJGouda Super happy to see another backcat being released. You guys are doing god's work.
Still got tons to check out but discovered tons of choons I haven't heard before already.

Also I noticed a few errors I thought I'd mention:
- Justin Time - Sweet In Pocket (Original Mix) is actually the DJ Force & The Evolution remix
- Love Nation - Love (Original Mix) is actually the Austin Reynolds / Just 4 U remix
- little glitch at 0:42 in Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (DJ Ham Remix)
- Sunshine Productions - Lonely (Sample The Fxxx Out Of The Piano Mix) is cut by about 2 minutes
- Donna - I Believed (Original Mix) is also an edited version
CDJay Good work, all over it!

CDJay
Hard2Get
quote:
I've got over it. Ish. It's a stunning 90s catalog, and a chance to rescue Darwins ealy works which were released.... Haphazardly 😂

CDJay

Darwin's very first version of Take A Ride (which seems to be impossible to find in any form these days. It appears to have been replaces by a later version), for me, is still by far one of his best tunes!
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:
I've got over it. Ish. It's a stunning 90s catalog, and a chance to rescue Darwins ealy works which were released.... Haphazardly 😂

CDJay

Darwin's very first version of Take A Ride (which seems to be impossible to find in any form these days. It appears to have been replaced by a later version), for me, is still by far one of his best tunes!

Coolgamer
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
I succumed, yet again :(

RFU backcat?

latininxtc So is this all the stuff that was on the JAL site that was dirt cheap to buy years ago? I think I've got everything i wanted from there a long time ago. I'm pretty certain I took everything they had that Darwin was involved in.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Coolgamer:
quote:
I succumed, yet again :(

RFU backcat?

https://hardcoreunderground.co.uk/store/view/rfu-recordingz-complete-collection-digital-bundle
htid_4_life to everyone behind these backcats I can't say how much we thank you and are very grateful.

I am still saving up for groovers pack, been out of work and in and out of hospital since before Christmas. Hopefully after the next load of surgery I can get back in part time. I am just wondering if you could let us know whats in the pipeline for next? Just so I can save my pennies and rave out of the beats headphones (upsetting everyone with the sound leaks :D)

Essential Platinum and Quosh would be the best thing ever.

will any of these backcats make their way on spotify?
Triquatra They said in the HU newsletter that there is a possibility of a Stompin Choonz and XY2 bundle on the way later in the year!
CDJay We were actually hoping to get the Stompin Choonz/XY2 one up alongside this one, but it'll take a bit longer to get it all in shape.

We'll have some news on other catalogues in the near future; both mentioned are on our radar but it's not just up to us....

CDJay
Samination Is "Here I Am (DJ Ham?s 2006 Update)" sourced from a subpar MP3?
there are no frequencies over 16.7kHz (foobar reports it as no signal).

The original MP3 (which I believe I bought from IMOdownload) is just the same (just a little bassier), and I know MP3's go higher.
CDJay
quote:
Is "Here I Am (DJ Ham?s 2006 Update)" sourced from a subpar MP3?
there are no frequencies over 16.7kHz (foobar reports it as no signal).

The original MP3 (which I believe I bought from IMOdownload) is just the same (just a little bassier), and I know MP3's go higher.

I remember having the same back in 2005/6; that really is the only version that exists AFAIK. I'll try to get someone to get hold of Ham to see if there's any hope of a non afflicted file.

CDJay
Samination Above The Clouds (DJ Ham remix) is glitchy in several places, and I'm not talking about it's free flow :P
arpz Nothing useful to add except that I've been having a blast with this backcat :) Thanks dude
CDJay Next batch tomorrow night, all going to plan 🙏

CDJay
shades316 Looks like Batch 2 is available...
CDJay Tis indeed.

Cube::Hard feat. Jennifer Bolton - Show Me A Sign (DV8 Remix)

Cube::Hard feat. Jennifer Bolton - Show Me A Sign (Original Mix)​

Cube::Hard feat. Poison Rain - Something Pure​

Cube::Hard feat. Poison Rain - Spiritual High​

Cube::Hard feat. Poison Rain - Stingray​

Cube::Hard feat. Poison Rain - Vitality​

Cube::Hard vs. Darwin - Pulse Attack (Original Mix)​

Cube::Hard vs. Darwin - Pulse Attack (Stormtrooper Remix)​

Darwin - All Aboard​

Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Climbatize​

Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Colour Blind​

Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Last Forever (Original Mix)​

Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Last Forever (PA Mix)​

Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - My Oxygen (Freedom Mix)​

Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - My Oxygen (Commercial WIP)​

Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - My Oxygen (Original Mix)​

Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Strange World​

Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Summer Breeze​

Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Take A Ride (Gammer Remix)​

Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Take A Ride (Original Mix)​

Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - The Light (Cube::Hard Remix)​

Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - The Light (Original Mix)​

Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - The Light (Original Demo Version)

Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Why (U R My Sunshine)​

Darwin feat. Chloe - Hear Me​

Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Magical Rainbow (Dancemania Version)​

Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Magical Rainbow (Original Mix)​

Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Magical Rainbow 2009​

Darwin feat. Justin - Save Our Souls​

Darwin feat. Justin - Sunset Blue​

Darwin feat. Wendy - Breathe In Me​

Optimistic - Beautiful​

Optimistic - Reunited​

Triple J - Eternity (Darwin Remix)

Twist & Helix feat. Dave Jay - Hands To Heaven (Darwin feat. Ant Johnson Remix)

CDJay
kazukism92
quote:
Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Magical Rainbow (Dancemania Version)​

**175Dancemania plays in BASSBOOST**

Savage seeing in the pack.
CDJay The piano line makes my wife happier than I ever can 😂

CDJay
Samination Are we still waiting for more than just JALPR and Clued? Looks like a bunch of the digital ones still available on jal's own store aren't in batch 2 either (many of Darwin's stuff too).
CDJay Batch 3 is the other older stuff (some of which I've had to source from CD releases, and thus required ripping/sorting) then Batch 4 will be the rest of the newest stuff and any additional JAL Premium/Clued things furnished by the label. Aiming for next Wednesday for batch 3, and the rest as soon after as possible. Once it's all up, sorted, correctly titled, we'll rebuild a "master" archive. With your help

CDJay
fender2k1 any eta on the next batches?
Hard2Get
quote:
Originally posted by fender2k1:
any eta on the next batches?

Not seen you for a long time!
Samination Did you hit Saturday instead, CDJay? :P
DJ Hellfury happy to bought this bundle and witness good versions of "Triple J - Have It All (Panoramic Mix)" and "Wonderful World (Global Mix)".
CDJay It'll be the weekend ; podcast and tedious behind the scenes stuff sucked up time. Any specific requests/priorities?

CDJay
Samination The JALPR would be nice if you could get them up earlier :P

Or just Pleasure & Pain
CDJay We're still waiting on the jal premium and clued stuff *but* I already had p&p so it's already in batch 3 😉

CDJay
Samination bump
CDJay Literally pulling the last bits together now, batch 3 will largely complete everything listed in the product description. Other, yet to be listed, stuff will then follow ~ end month

CDJay
Samination headbutt
CDJay We're still working on batch #3, I stumbled across a few things I hadn't factored in (Donna Blakely remix, Amen UK remix, a few others) which I'm getting done.

Really trying to get this batch to be essentially "complete" and have anything supplied afterwards be gravy

CDJay
Coolgamer
quote:
Batch 3 is the other older stuff (some of which I've had to source from CD releases, and thus required ripping/sorting) then Batch 4 will be the rest of the newest stuff and any additional JAL Premium/Clued things furnished by the label. Aiming for next Wednesday for batch 3, and the rest as soon after as possible. Once it's all up, sorted, correctly titled, we'll rebuild a "master" archive. With your help

CDJay

I'm a bit curious as to how you are handling ripping from CD, since there's a few programs that guarantee balls on accuracy and are free, most others aren't reliable, in my experience.
MusicILove Triple J - Have It All (Panoramic Mix) is one of if not my favourite happy hardcore tracks. Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Magical Rainbow is so so good. It was a shame that it wasn't available on the just another label store I remember seeing it on there and immediately being disappointed when I couldn't buy it. Now I have it it's one of my most played tracks in the last month. Along with Have it all. Of course.
Missingno Nice! Will you also release the Stompin Choonz backcat? Some of the original digital releases are wrong, such as Adem - Saviour and Helix - U R Everything (DJ Ham Mix), whose version is different with respect to the version featured on the original vinyl. It would be awesome if it could be fixed through a new re-release, as long as the legit digital masters are used, of course.
CDJay
quote:
quote:
Batch 3 is the other older stuff (some of which I've had to source from CD releases, and thus required ripping/sorting) then Batch 4 will be the rest of the newest stuff and any additional JAL Premium/Clued things furnished by the label. Aiming for next Wednesday for batch 3, and the rest as soon after as possible. Once it's all up, sorted, correctly titled, we'll rebuild a "master" archive. With your help

CDJay

I'm a bit curious as to how you are handling ripping from CD, since there's a few programs that guarantee balls on accuracy and are free, most others aren't reliable, in my experience.

Exactaudiocopy. Always.

CDJay
CDJay Batch 3 is, available very soon, is...

Amen UK - Passion (Triple J Remix)
Brisk & Trixxy - Back To The Top (Remix)​
Brisk & Trixxy - Back To The Top (Original Mix)​
Brisk & Trixxy feat. Lenny - See The Light​
Citadel Of Kaos - Ronnie?s Revenge​
Citadel Of Kaos feat. Dave Jay - Show Me Love (Original Mix)​
Cube::Hard vs. Darwin - Under Pressure (I Can?t Take It)​
Darwin - Adagio​
Darwin - Hard Tonic​
Darwin - Wicked Rock​
Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Fantasy Island​
Darwin feat. Chloe - In The End​
Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Lighting Me Up Inside​
Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Set Yourself Free​
Darwin feat. Pearl Blue - Don?t Be Lonely​
Darwin feat. Poison Rain - Utopia​
Deeper Territory - Electro Funk​
DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - Here I Am​
DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - The Big Spill​
DNA & Dougal feat. Jenka - Hornz (DNA Original Mix)​
Donna - Taste The Poison (Justin Time Retro Mix)​
Donna Blakely - Happy (Triple J Remix)​
Jennifer Bolton - Higher Ground​
Just Another Artist - Rhythm (Original Mix)​
Justin Time - Do It Nice (Just 4 U Mix)​
Love Nation - Love (Austin Reynolds Remix)​
Love Nation - Slave To The Rave (Austin Reynolds Remix)​
Love Nation & Justin Time - Music Is Ecstacy​
Love Nation feat. Poison Rain - Beautiful Day​
MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Fury?s Vengeance)​
MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Justin Time Remix)​
MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Majistrate Remix)​
Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (Darwin feat. Ant Johnson Remix)​
Triple J - Eternity (Darwin Remix)​
Triple J - Eternity (Darwin Intro Remix)​
Triple J - Follow The Sun (90 In The Shade Mix)​
Triple J - Follow The Sun (Burnt ?N? Peelin? Mix)​
Triple J - Follow The Sun (Radio Edit)​
Triple J - Follow The Sun (Theft Mix)​
Triple J - Wonderful World (Brisk Remix)
Samination uploading'?
MusicILove
quote:
uploading'?

Tuesday has become Thursday. (There are less than two weeks to go until the limited edition JAL re-mastered bundle is withdrawn from the store! For ?75 you have access to upwards of 150 tracks, including 'Batch 3', which will be added to customers' download areas on Thursday April 4th)
Samination donkey's motherfucking bollox....
CDJay
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
quote:
uploading'?

Tuesday has become Thursday. (There are less than two weeks to go until the limited edition JAL re-mastered bundle is withdrawn from the store! For ?75 you have access to upwards of 150 tracks, including 'Batch 3', which will be added to customers' download areas on Thursday April 4th)

Withdrawal from sale has nothing to do with more content being added afterwards. Everyone who has bought the JAL (etc.) Completionist Collectiion will keep receiving updates and additional content, even after the expiry date. All it means is that the bundle will be withdrawn from sale on that date, i.e. no one else can purchase it from that date.
MusicILove
quote:
quote:
quote:
uploading'?

Withdrawal from sale has nothing to do with more content being added afterwards. Everyone who has bought the JAL (etc.) Completionist Collectiion will keep receiving updates and additional content, even after the expiry date. All it means is that the bundle will be withdrawn from sale on that date, i.e. no one else can purchase it from that date.

Errm. All I said was Tuesday has become Thursday then copied in the paragraph from YOUR newsletter so people would see that it came from an official source. If you or anybody else got the idea that when it's taken down for sale we will get no more updates/content. That's down to whoever writes YOUR newsletter. Not me. I didn't say that or anything like that. I was just passing along the information that it's now going to be Thursday. Maybe.
arpz
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
uploading'?

Errm. All I said was Tuesday has become Thursday then copied in the paragraph from YOUR newsletter so people would see that it came from an official source. If you or anybody else got the idea that when it's taken down for sale we will get no more updates/content. That's down to whoever writes YOUR newsletter. Not me. I didn't say that or anything like that. I was just passing along the information that it's now going to be Thursday. Maybe.

You alright mate? Sound a bit wound up?
MusicILove
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
uploading'?

You alright mate? Sound a bit wound up?

Just annoyed with their response to me posting their own words. Not what I wanted to read last night before bed. It seemed a little snippety to me as someone who was passing on information. I was wound up when I posted my Ganar rant last night but I spent an hour on that post to make sure I was posting everything correctly and not just ranting. Although there was some of that too.
I'm calm now.
Samination and my dig was towards the constant delays, and the lack of Pleasure and Pain
djDMS No point in having a dig at all, changes absolutely nothing.

I'm sure nobody at HU is sat reading everybodies comments and seeing their frustration while pissing themselves laughing as they deliberately hold stuff back.

Got to love this new, entitled generation.
CDJay Darwin has to do the remastering, but ended up having to prep the anthologies and prepare for an embassy visit (today) which knocked it back a bit. We're horrendously overworked, and understaffed, doing this album has literally broken me.

We'll get it up asap, and will continue to update/add to/fix in perpetuity. Projects like this are a spectacularly difficult undertaking. The mere idea of starting Stompin Choonz makes me eye any and all potentially lethal things I can hurl myself at/off 😂

CDJay
CDJay Oh, and I made Chwhynny reply last night and my snippety answers to her may have filtered through in the resultant post. Sorry 😘

CDJay
MusicILove
quote:
Oh, and I made Chwhynny reply last night and my snippety answers to her may have filtered through in the resultant post. Sorry 😘

CDJay

Thank's for your reply. I don't mind waiting for things for a long time. It's just when you give a date for something and it doesn't happen I get frustrated. Some people who have lives families and jobs might not care too much but to me this is the only good thing I have in my life and it's frustrating to be let down. I would prefer it if you said JAL batch 3 coming 20th of June or something like that. That way you give yourselves plenty of time to sort stuff and put less pressure on yourselves and have a lesser chance of letting people down. I also don't mind long pre order time's you could say the next CD's are coming out in August and again that gives you plenty of time to get things ready and deal with any issues that arise, and I don't mine that. I have brought 99% of what you have had in your store since This Is Powerstomp and I will continue to support you as I have done and when ever I can afford it. The quality of what you do is always excellent and I have never been disappointed in any of your products. They are always worth the wait. I just wish you could sort timing out. I want you to succeed as a company and keep bringing us the music. I apologise if my responses this morning were snippety in return. My only defence is that I have had a very isolated life and don't really talk to people very often. Thank you for all that you do and please don't work yourselves too hard.
arpz
quote:
quote:
Oh, and I made Chwhynny reply last night and my snippety answers to her may have filtered through in the resultant post. Sorry 😘

CDJay

Thank's for your reply. I don't mind waiting for things for a long time. It's just when you give a date for something and it doesn't happen I get frustrated. Some people who have lives families and jobs might not care too much but to me this is the only good thing I have in my life and it's frustrating to be let down. I would prefer it if you said JAL batch 3 coming 20th of June or something like that. That way you give yourselves plenty of time to sort stuff and put less pressure on yourselves and have a lesser chance of letting people down. I also don't mind long pre order time's you could say the next CD's are coming out in August and again that gives you plenty of time to get things ready and deal with any issues that arise, and I don't mine that. I have brought 99% of what you have had in your store since This Is Powerstomp and I will continue to support you as I have done and when ever I can afford it. The quality of what you do is always excellent and I have never been disappointed in any of your products. They are always worth the wait. I just wish you could sort timing out. I want you to succeed as a company and keep bringing us the music. I apologise if my responses this morning were snippety in return. My only defence is that I have had a very isolated life and don't really talk to people very often. Thank you for all that you do and please don't work yourselves too hard.

Fair play
kazukism92
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
quote:
quote:

CDJay

Fair play

This, let's talk about support. As an expectative, If I live at UK, I'll go to their houses and I'll ask for every copy for every release. And really, could be great even with the current music library that I own at this moment.

Sadly, the true is... simple, I'm a Chilean, I love Happy Hardcore music so much (and seriously, it gave many reasons, but MANY reasons to keep living due to depress and negative thoughts) and I do the possible to get some titles, titles that I enjoyed from the start to end (and featured on some mixes back in few years ago).

Some people from HU knows me, because I ask many times about the shipping status at Facebook, and now about reserve stuff like LTR stuff back in one year ago. And now with the birthday package that were back to UK. (**** POSTMAN!).

You guys (yeah, I'm talking to you, CDJay and Chwhynny), are pretty great people, even the artist involved to the HU Scene. Really are the heroes without a cape, even when they announces project like this and a brand new project to get the people to the nuts.

As always said, take your time, don't get a rush :D, we know that they are busy making the people doing crazy stuff like as detailed artwork and a detailed melody.

In other news, no plan to get the JAL catalog, even in this time. If i could, i can get it some Dancemania SPEED related flavour... seriously, are my guilty pleasure xD
Mad Max
quote:
Darwin has to do the remastering, but ended up having to prep the anthologies and prepare for an embassy visit (today) which knocked it back a bit. We're horrendously overworked, and understaffed, doing this album has literally broken me.

We'll get it up asap, and will continue to update/add to/fix in perpetuity. Projects like this are a spectacularly difficult undertaking. The mere idea of starting Stompin Choonz makes me eye any and all potentially lethal things I can hurl myself at/off 😂

CDJay

Stompin Choonz will make me cry with joy. Your pain will be outweighed by the immense love it will bring many.
Samination call me entitled, but it's tiring to be promised dates that keeps getting pushed forward...

I expect that shit from your Government, not the people :P
Chwhynny
quote:
call me entitled, but it's tiring to be promised dates that keeps getting pushed forward...

I expect that shit from your Government, not the people :P

Most of Batch 3 was up for midnight, but doesn't seem to be visible. We're fixing that, everything else plus other stuff will be up when Darwin is back from Toronto.
Chwhynny Batch 3 part 1 should be live now, the rest will be available once Fracus and Darwin are back from Toronto, mid next week. Please let me know if there are any issues.
MusicILove
quote:
Originally posted by Chwhynny:
Batch 3 part 1 should be live now, the rest will be available once Fracus and Darwin are back from Toronto, mid next week. Please let me know if there are any issues.

All working here.
arpz
quote:
Batch 3 part 1 should be live now, the rest will be available once Fracus and Darwin are back from Toronto, mid next week. Please let me know if there are any issues.

Awesome, thanks!
Samination no problems so far
Samination Just a quick reminded on what's been released:
Bundle 1, 2 and 3.1
quote:

Details:
---------- Label ----------
Cat# track# Artist - Title (Album) Filename

---------- Boombastic Plastic ----------
BP002 a1 Citadel Of Kaos - Ronnie's Revenge (Citadel Of Kaos - Part II) Citadel Of Kaos - Ronnie's Revenge

---------- Clued ----------
CLUED002CD 02 Triple J - Follow The Sun (90 In The Shade Mix) (Follow The Sun) Triple J - Follow The Sun (90 In The Shade Mix)
CLUED002CD 03 Triple J - Follow The Sun (Burnt 'N' Peelin' Mix) (Follow The Sun) Triple J - Follow The Sun (Burnt 'N' Peelin' Mix)
CLUED002CD 01 Triple J - Follow The Sun (Radio Edit) (Follow The Sun) Triple J - Follow The Sun (Radio Edit)
CLUED002CD 04 Triple J - Follow The Sun (Theft Mix) (Follow The Sun) Triple J - Follow The Sun (Theft Mix)
CLUEDA003 a1 MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Fury's Vengeance) (Music Maker) MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Fury's Vengeance)
CLUEDA003 b1 MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Justin Time Remix) (Music Maker) MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Justin Time Remix)
CLUEDC003aa a1 MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Majistrate Remix) (Music Maker) MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Majistrate Remix)

---------- Jumpin' & Pumpin' ----------
TOT022 c3 Love Nation - Slave To The Rave (Austin Reynolds Remix) (Happy Hardcore 2) Love Nation - Slave To The Rave (Austin Reynolds Remix)

---------- Just Another Bootleg ----------
JAB003 a1 Amen! UK - Passion (Triple J Remix) (Passion (Triple J Remix)) Amen UK - Passion (Triple J Remix)

---------- Just Another Label ----------
N/A Cube::Hard feat. Jennifer Bolton - Show Me A Sign (DV8 Remix) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Cube Hard feat. Jennifer Bolton - Show Me A Sign (DV8 Remix)
N/A Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Last Forever (Original Mix) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Last Forever (Original Mix)
N/A Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Last Forever (PA Mix) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Last Forever (PA Mix)
N/A Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - My Oxygen (Commercial WIP) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - My Oxygen (Commercial WIP)
N/A Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - My Oxygen (Freedom Mix) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - My Oxygen (Freedom Mix)
N/A Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Strange World (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Strange World
N/A Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - The Light (Original Demo Version) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - The Light (Original Demo Version)
N/A Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - The Light (Original Mix) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - The Light (Original Mix)
N/A Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Magical Rainbow (Dancemania Version) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Magical Rainbow (Dancemania Version)
N/A Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Magical Rainbow 2009 (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Magical Rainbow 2009
N/A Triple J - Eternity (Darwin Remix) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Triple J - Eternity (Darwin Remix)
N/A Darwin feat Poison Rain - Utopia (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat Poison Rain - Utopia
JAL002 a1 Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (Original mix) (Above The Clouds / Symphony In September) Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (Original mix)
JAL002 b1 Sunshine Productions - Symphony In September (Above The Clouds / Symphony In September) Sunshine Productions - Symphony In September
JAL002R a1 Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (DJ Vibes & Wishdokta remix) (Above The Clouds (remix)) Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (DJ Vibes & Wishdokta remix)
JAL003 b1 N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Funky Sensation (Original mix) (Funky Sensation) N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Funky Sensation (Original mix)
JAL004 a1 Sunshine Productions - I?ll Be There (I'll Be There / Lonely ) Sunshine Productions - I?ll Be There
JAL004 b1 Sunshine Productions - Lonely (Sample The Fxxx Out Of The Piano mix) (I'll Be There / Lonely ) Sunshine Productions - Lonely (Sample The Fxxx Out Of The Piano mix)
JAL005 b1 Just Another Artist - Lust (Rhythm / Lust) Just Another Artist - Lust
JAL005 a1 Just Another Artist - Rhythm (Original Mix) (Rhythm / Lust) Just Another Artist - Rhythm (Original Mix)
JAL006 b1 Love Nation - Love (Original mix) (Positive / Love) Love Nation - Love (Original mix)
JAL006 a1 Love Nation - Positive (Original mix) (Positive / Love) Love Nation - Positive (Original mix)
JAL007 b1 Just Another Artist - Full Circle (Good Love / Full Circle) Just Another Artist - Full Circle
JAL007 a1 Just Another Artist - Good Love (Good Love / Full Circle) Just Another Artist - Good Love
JAL008 b1 N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Red 5 (Red 5) N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Red 5
JAL009 b1 Justin Time - Movin? (Sweet In Pocket / Movin') Justin Time - Movin?
JAL009 a1 Justin Time - Sweet In Pocket (Original mix) (Sweet In Pocket / Movin') Justin Time - Sweet In Pocket (Original mix)
JAL010 a1 Billy Bunter & JDS - Let It Lift You (Original mix) (Let It Lift You / Music Is Moods) Billy Bunter & JDS - Let It Lift You (Original mix)
JAL010 b1 Billy Bunter & JDS - Music Is Moods (Original mix) (Let It Lift You / Music Is Moods) Billy Bunter & JDS - Music Is Moods (Original mix)
JAL010R a1 Billy Bunter & JDS - Let It Lift You (Vibes & Wishdokta remix) (Let It Lift You / Music Is Moods (remixes)) Billy Bunter & JDS - Let It Lift You (Vibes & Wishdokta remix)
JAL010R b1 Billy Bunter & JDS - Music Is Moods (Ramos & Sunset Regime remix) (Let It Lift You / Music Is Moods (remixes)) Billy Bunter & JDS - Music Is Moods (Ramos & Sunset Regime remix)
JAL011 b1 Sunshine Productions - Take Me To The Top (Billy Bunter & JDS remix) (Take Me To The Top (remix)) Sunshine Productions - Take Me To The Top (Billy Bunter & JDS remix)
JAL012 b1 Love Nation - Musical Foundations (Austin Reynolds remix) (Sweet in Pocket / Musical Foundation remixes) Love Nation - Musical Foundations (Austin Reynolds remix)
JAL012 a1 Justin Time - Sweet In Pocket (Force & The Evolution Remix) (Sweet in Pocket / Musical Foundation remixes) Justin Time - Sweet In Pocket (Force & The Evolution Remix)
JAL013 a1 Billy Bunter - New Sensation (Original mix) (New Sensation / The Way I Feel) Billy Bunter - New Sensation (Original mix)
JAL013 b1 Billy Bunter - The Way I Feel (New Sensation / The Way I Feel) Billy Bunter - The Way I Feel
JAL014 b1 Justin Time ft Corelle - Lose Control (Original mix) (Help Me / Lose Control) Justin Time ft Corelle - Lose Control
JAL014 a1 Justin Time ft Marls - Help Me (Original mix) (Help Me / Lose Control) Justin Time ft Marls - Help Me (Original mix)
JAL015 a1 N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Funky Sensation (Billy Bunter & JDS remix) (Funky Sensation (remix) / Get Higher ) N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Funky Sensation (Billy Bunter & JDS remix)
JAL015 b1 N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Get Higher (Funky Sensation (remix) / Get Higher ) N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Get Higher
JAL016 b1 Citadel Of Kaos - Paradise Lost (Original mix) (Show Me Love / Paradise Lost) Citadel Of Kaos - Paradise Lost (Original mix)
JAL016 a1 Citadel Of Kaos feat Dave Jay - Show Me Love (Original Mix) (Show Me Love / Paradise Lost) Citadel Of Kaos feat Dave Jay - Show Me Love (Original Mix)
JAL017 a1 DJ Slam - Influence (Influence / Misunderstanding) DJ Slam - Influence
JAL017 b2 DJ Slam - Misunderstanding (Justin Time & Love Nation mix) (Influence / Misunderstanding) DJ Slam - Misunderstanding (Justin Time & Love Nation mix)
JAL017 b1 DJ Slam - Misunderstanding (Original mix) (Influence / Misunderstanding) DJ Slam - Misunderstanding (Original mix)
JAL018 a1 Billy Bunter - New Sensation (Brisk remix) (New Sensation / Music Is Ecstacy (remixes)) Billy Bunter - New Sensation (Brisk remix)
JAL018 b1 Love Nation & Justin Time - Music Is Ecstacy (Sky High mix) (New Sensation / Music Is Ecstacy (remixes)) Love Nation & Justin Time - Music Is Ecstacy (Sky High mix)
JAL019 a1 Citadel Of Kaos ft Dave Jay - Show Me Love (DJ Ham remix) (Show Me Love / Help Me (remixes)) Citadel Of Kaos ft Dave Jay - Show Me Love (DJ Ham remix)
JAL019 b1 Justin Time ft Marls - Help Me (DJ Demo?s Rollers mix) (Show Me Love / Help Me (remixes)) Justin Time ft Marls - Help Me (DJ Demo?s Rollers mix)
JAL020 b1 Highlife - Classical Adventure (Is This Happiness? / Classical Adventure) Highlife - Classical Adventure
JAL020 a1 Highlife ft Jenka - Is This Happiness? (Is This Happiness? / Classical Adventure) Highlife ft Jenka - Is This Happiness
JAL021 a1 DNA - Reality (Justin Time remix) (Reality (remix) / Hornz) DNA - Reality (Justin Time remix)
JAL021 b1 DNA & Dougal feat Jenka - Hornz (DNA Original Mix) (Reality (remix) / Hornz) DNA & Dougal feat Jenka - Hornz (DNA Original Mix)
JAL022 a2 Justin Time - Better & Better (7' Oops 18CM Mix by Justin Time & Love Nation) (Better And Better / The No. 1) Justin Time - Better & Better (7' Oops 18CM Mix by Justin Time & Love Nation)
JAL022 a1 Justin Time - Better & Better (Original mix) (Better And Better / The No. 1) Justin Time - Better & Better (Original mix)
JAL022 b1 Justin Time ft Jenka - The No. 1 (Better And Better / The No. 1) Justin Time ft Jenka - The No. 1
JAL023 a1 Highlife ft Jenka - Good Times (Good Times / Your Dreams) Highlife ft Jenka - Good Times
JAL023 b1 Highlife ft Jenka - Your Dreams (Good Times / Your Dreams) Highlife ft Jenka - Your Dreams
JAL024 a1 DJ Slam - Revelation (Revelation) DJ Slam - Revelation
JAL025 a1 Donna - I Believed (Original mix) (I Believed) Donna - I Believed (Original mix)
JAL026 b1 Billy Bunter & D-Zyne ft Gem - My Dance (GBT 1 Step Beyond The Future mix) (My Dance (remix)) Billy Bunter & D-Zyne ft Gem - My Dance (GBT 1 Step Beyond The Future mix)
JAL027 b1 Citadel Of Kaos - Lost In Space (Paradise Lost (remix) / Lost In Space) Citadel Of Kaos - Lost In Space
JAL027 a1 Citadel Of Kaos - Paradise Lost (Justin Time remix) (Paradise Lost (remix) / Lost In Space) Citadel Of Kaos - Paradise Lost (Justin Time remix)
JAL028 a1 Donna - I Believed (DJ Ham remix) (I Believed (Remixes) / Taste The Poison) Donna - I Believed (DJ Ham remix)
JAL028 a2 Donna - I Believed (Dub) (I Believed (Remixes) / Taste The Poison) Donna - I Believed (Dub)
JAL028 b1 Donna - Taste The Poison (Original mix) (I Believed (Remixes) / Taste The Poison) Donna - Taste The Poison (Original mix)
JAL029 b1 Justin Time ft Corelle - Lose Control 2000 (Lose Control 2000) Justin Time ft Corelle - Lose Control 2000
JAL031 b1 DJ Slam - Misunderstanding (DJ Slam, Ramos & UFO remix) (Misunderstanding (remix)) DJ Slam - Misunderstanding (DJ Slam, Ramos & UFO remix)
JAL032 a1 Donna - Stay Now (Helix remix) (Stay Now) Donna - Stay Now (Helix remix)
JAL032 b1 Donna - Stay Now (Original Jump Up mix) (Stay Now) Donna - Stay Now (Original Jump Up mix)
JAL033 a1 Love Nation - Positive (Ad Man remix) (Positive (remix)) Love Nation - Positive (Ad Man remix)
JAL034 a1 Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (DJ Ham remix) (Above The Clouds (remix)) Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (DJ Ham remix)
JAL035 b1 Triple J - Have It All (Future mix) (Have It All) Triple J - Have It All (Future mix)
JAL035 a1 Triple J - Have It All (Panoramic mix) (Have It All) Triple J - Have It All (Panoramic mix)
JAL037 b1 Deep Wave - Power (Ad Man remix) (Power) Deep Wave - Power (Ad Man remix)
JAL037 a1 Deep Wave - Power (Triple J remix) (Power) Deep Wave - Power (Triple J remix)
JAL038 a1 Seducer - Emotions (Helix mix) (Emotions) Seducer - Emotions (Helix mix)
JAL038 b1 Seducer - Emotions (X Rated mix) (Emotions) Seducer - Emotions (X Rated mix)
JAL039 a1 Triple J - Wonderful World (Global mix) (Wonderful World) Triple J - Wonderful World (Global mix)
JAL039 b1 Triple J - Wonderful World (Original mix) (Wonderful World) Triple J - Wonderful World (Original mix)
JAL040 b1 DNA & Breeze - High In The Sun (Justin Time remix) (High In The Sun) DNA & Breeze - High In The Sun (Justin Time remix)
JAL040 a1 DNA & Breeze - High In The Sun (Original mix) (High In The Sun) DNA & Breeze - High In The Sun (Original mix)
JAL041 b1 Becks - Dynamite (The remix) (Dynamite (The Remix)) Becks - Dynamite (The remix)
JAL042 b1 Triple J - 7th Heaven (Alternative mix) (7th Heaven) Triple J - 7th Heaven
JAL043 a1 Q-Project - Champion Sound (Darwin remix) (Champion Sound (Hardcore remix)) Q-Project - Champion Sound (Darwin remix)
JAL044 b1 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Take A Ride (Gammer Remix) (Take A Ride) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Take A Ride (Gammer Remix)
JAL044 a1 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Take A Ride (Original Mix) (Take A Ride) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Take A Ride (Original Mix)
JAL045 a1 Blox & Love Nation - Ting Woy (Ting Woy / Epidemic) Blox & Love Nation - Ting Woy
JAL045 b1 Blox - Epidemic (Ting Woy / Epidemic) Blox - Epidemic
JAL046 a1 DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - Here I Am (DJ Ham's 2006 Update) (Here I Am (Ham's Remix)) DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - Here I Am (DJ Ham?s 2006 Update)
JAL047 Cube::Hard feat. Poison Rain - Vitality (Vitality) Cube Hard feat. Poison Rain - Vitality
JAL049 Optimistic - Beautiful (Beautiful) Optimistic - Beautiful
JAL050 Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Magical Rainbow (Original Mix) (Magical Rainbow (Original Mix)) Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Magical Rainbow (Original Mix)
JAL052 Cube::Hard feat. Poison Rain - Spiritual High (Spiritual High) Cube Hard feat. Poison Rain - Spiritual High
JAL053 Love Nation feat Poison Rain - Beautiful Day (Beautiful Day) Love Nation feat Poison Rain - Beautiful Day
JAL057 Cube::Hard feat. Jennifer Bolton - Show Me A Sign (Show Me A Sign) Cube Hard feat. Jennifer Bolton - Show Me A Sign
JAL058 Darwin feat Jennifer Bolton - Set Yourself Free (Set Yourself Free) Darwin feat Jennifer Bolton - Set Yourself Free
JAL059 Cube::Hard feat. Poison Rain - Stingray (Stingray) Cube Hard feat. Poison Rain - Stingray
JAL060 Cube::Hard feat. Poison Rain - Something Pure (Something Pure) Cube Hard feat. Poison Rain - Something Pure
JAL061 Cube::Hard vs. Darwin - Pulse Attack (Original Mix) (Pulse Attack (Original Mix)) Cube Hard vs. Darwin - Pulse Attack (Original Mix)
JAL062 Darwin feat. Wendy - Breathe In Me (Breathe In Me) Darwin feat. Wendy - Breathe In Me
JAL064 Darwin feat. Justin - SOS (Save Our Souls) (SOS (Save Our Souls)) Darwin feat. Justin - Save Our Souls
JAL066 Darwin - Adagio (Adiago) Darwin - Adagio
JAL067 Darwin - All Aboard (All Aboard) Darwin - All Aboard
JAL070 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - The Light (Cube::Hard Remix) (The Light (Cube::Hard Remix)) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - The Light (Cube Hard Remix)
JAL071 Twist & Helix feat. Dave Jay - Hands To Heaven (Darwin feat. Ant Johnson Remix) (Hands To Heaven (Darwin feat. Ant Johnson Remix)) Twist & Helix feat. Dave Jay - Hands To Heaven (Darwin feat. Ant Johnson Remix)
JAL073 Darwin - Hard Tonic (Hard Tonic) Darwin - Hard Tonic
JAL075 Darwin feat. Justin - Sunset Blue (Sunset Blue) Darwin feat. Justin - Sunset Blue
JAL079 Darwin feat Pearl Blue - Don't Be Lonely (Don't Be Lonely) Darwin feat Pearl Blue - Don't Be Lonely
JAL080 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Colour Blind (Colour Blind) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Colour Blind
JAL081 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Summer Breeze (Summer Breeze) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Summer Breeze
JAL083 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - My Oxygen (Original Mix) (My Oxygen (Original Mix)) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - My Oxygen (Original Mix)
JAL084 Darwin feat. Chloe - Hear Me (Hear Me) Darwin feat. Chloe - Hear Me
JAL085 Optimistic - Reunited (Reunited) Optimistic - Reunited
JAL087 Cube::Hard vs. Darwin - Pulse Attack (Stormtrooper Remix) (Pulse Attack (Stormtrooper Remix)) Cube Hard vs. Darwin - Pulse Attack (Stormtrooper Remix)
JAL088 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Why (U R My Sunshine) (Why (U R My Sunshine)) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Why (U R My Sunshine)
JAL089 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Climbatize (Climbatize) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Climbatize

---------- Just Another Label Premium ----------
JALPR001 b1 DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - The Big Spill (The Big Spill) DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - The Big Spill
JALPR003 b1 Brisk & Trixxy - Back To The Top (Original Mix) (See The Light / Back To The Top) Brisk & Trixxy - Back To The Top (Original Mix)
JALPR003 a1 Brisk & Trixxy feat Lenny - See The Light (See The Light / Back To The Top) Brisk & Trixxy feat Lenny - See The Light
JALPR004 a1 DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - Here I Am (Brisk's Break Beat Mix) (Here I Am (Brisk's Remix)) DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - Here I Am (Brisk Break Beat Mix)
JALPR007 b1 Brisk & Trixxy - Back To The Top (Remix) (Back To The Top Remix) Brisk & Trixxy - Back To The Top (Remix)

---------- Stage One ----------
CDJ4U001 10 Justin Time - Do It Nice (Just 4 U Mix) (Hardcore Happiness) Justin Time - Do It Nice (Just 4 U Mix)
CDJ4U001 11 Love Nation - Love (Austin Reynolds' Just 4 U Mix) (Hardcore Happiness) Love Nation - Love (Austin Reynolds Remix)
WOWLP002 a1 Donna Blakely - Happy (Triple J Remix) (WOW What a Rush!! (2)) Donna Blakely - Happy (Triple J Remix)

MusicILove
quote:
Just a quick reminded on what's been released:
Bundle 1, 2 and 3.1
quote:

Details:
---------- Label ----------
Cat# track# Artist - Title (Album) Filename

---------- Boombastic Plastic ----------
BP002 a1 Citadel Of Kaos - Ronnie's Revenge (Citadel Of Kaos - Part II) Citadel Of Kaos - Ronnie's Revenge

---------- Clued ----------
CLUED002CD 02 Triple J - Follow The Sun (90 In The Shade Mix) (Follow The Sun) Triple J - Follow The Sun (90 In The Shade Mix)
CLUED002CD 03 Triple J - Follow The Sun (Burnt 'N' Peelin' Mix) (Follow The Sun) Triple J - Follow The Sun (Burnt 'N' Peelin' Mix)
CLUED002CD 01 Triple J - Follow The Sun (Radio Edit) (Follow The Sun) Triple J - Follow The Sun (Radio Edit)
CLUED002CD 04 Triple J - Follow The Sun (Theft Mix) (Follow The Sun) Triple J - Follow The Sun (Theft Mix)
CLUEDA003 a1 MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Fury's Vengeance) (Music Maker) MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Fury's Vengeance)
CLUEDA003 b1 MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Justin Time Remix) (Music Maker) MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Justin Time Remix)
CLUEDC003aa a1 MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Majistrate Remix) (Music Maker) MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Majistrate Remix)

---------- Jumpin' & Pumpin' ----------
TOT022 c3 Love Nation - Slave To The Rave (Austin Reynolds Remix) (Happy Hardcore 2) Love Nation - Slave To The Rave (Austin Reynolds Remix)

---------- Just Another Bootleg ----------
JAB003 a1 Amen! UK - Passion (Triple J Remix) (Passion (Triple J Remix)) Amen UK - Passion (Triple J Remix)

---------- Just Another Label ----------
N/A Cube::Hard feat. Jennifer Bolton - Show Me A Sign (DV8 Remix) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Cube Hard feat. Jennifer Bolton - Show Me A Sign (DV8 Remix)
N/A Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Last Forever (Original Mix) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Last Forever (Original Mix)
N/A Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Last Forever (PA Mix) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Last Forever (PA Mix)
N/A Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - My Oxygen (Commercial WIP) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - My Oxygen (Commercial WIP)
N/A Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - My Oxygen (Freedom Mix) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - My Oxygen (Freedom Mix)
N/A Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Strange World (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Strange World
N/A Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - The Light (Original Demo Version) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - The Light (Original Demo Version)
N/A Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - The Light (Original Mix) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - The Light (Original Mix)
N/A Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Magical Rainbow (Dancemania Version) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Magical Rainbow (Dancemania Version)
N/A Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Magical Rainbow 2009 (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Magical Rainbow 2009
N/A Triple J - Eternity (Darwin Remix) (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Triple J - Eternity (Darwin Remix)
N/A Darwin feat Poison Rain - Utopia (Just Another Label: Previously unreleased) Darwin feat Poison Rain - Utopia
JAL002 a1 Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (Original mix) (Above The Clouds / Symphony In September) Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (Original mix)
JAL002 b1 Sunshine Productions - Symphony In September (Above The Clouds / Symphony In September) Sunshine Productions - Symphony In September
JAL002R a1 Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (DJ Vibes & Wishdokta remix) (Above The Clouds (remix)) Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (DJ Vibes & Wishdokta remix)
JAL003 b1 N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Funky Sensation (Original mix) (Funky Sensation) N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Funky Sensation (Original mix)
JAL004 a1 Sunshine Productions - I?ll Be There (I'll Be There / Lonely ) Sunshine Productions - I?ll Be There
JAL004 b1 Sunshine Productions - Lonely (Sample The Fxxx Out Of The Piano mix) (I'll Be There / Lonely ) Sunshine Productions - Lonely (Sample The Fxxx Out Of The Piano mix)
JAL005 b1 Just Another Artist - Lust (Rhythm / Lust) Just Another Artist - Lust
JAL005 a1 Just Another Artist - Rhythm (Original Mix) (Rhythm / Lust) Just Another Artist - Rhythm (Original Mix)
JAL006 b1 Love Nation - Love (Original mix) (Positive / Love) Love Nation - Love (Original mix)
JAL006 a1 Love Nation - Positive (Original mix) (Positive / Love) Love Nation - Positive (Original mix)
JAL007 b1 Just Another Artist - Full Circle (Good Love / Full Circle) Just Another Artist - Full Circle
JAL007 a1 Just Another Artist - Good Love (Good Love / Full Circle) Just Another Artist - Good Love
JAL008 b1 N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Red 5 (Red 5) N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Red 5
JAL009 b1 Justin Time - Movin? (Sweet In Pocket / Movin') Justin Time - Movin?
JAL009 a1 Justin Time - Sweet In Pocket (Original mix) (Sweet In Pocket / Movin') Justin Time - Sweet In Pocket (Original mix)
JAL010 a1 Billy Bunter & JDS - Let It Lift You (Original mix) (Let It Lift You / Music Is Moods) Billy Bunter & JDS - Let It Lift You (Original mix)
JAL010 b1 Billy Bunter & JDS - Music Is Moods (Original mix) (Let It Lift You / Music Is Moods) Billy Bunter & JDS - Music Is Moods (Original mix)
JAL010R a1 Billy Bunter & JDS - Let It Lift You (Vibes & Wishdokta remix) (Let It Lift You / Music Is Moods (remixes)) Billy Bunter & JDS - Let It Lift You (Vibes & Wishdokta remix)
JAL010R b1 Billy Bunter & JDS - Music Is Moods (Ramos & Sunset Regime remix) (Let It Lift You / Music Is Moods (remixes)) Billy Bunter & JDS - Music Is Moods (Ramos & Sunset Regime remix)
JAL011 b1 Sunshine Productions - Take Me To The Top (Billy Bunter & JDS remix) (Take Me To The Top (remix)) Sunshine Productions - Take Me To The Top (Billy Bunter & JDS remix)
JAL012 b1 Love Nation - Musical Foundations (Austin Reynolds remix) (Sweet in Pocket / Musical Foundation remixes) Love Nation - Musical Foundations (Austin Reynolds remix)
JAL012 a1 Justin Time - Sweet In Pocket (Force & The Evolution Remix) (Sweet in Pocket / Musical Foundation remixes) Justin Time - Sweet In Pocket (Force & The Evolution Remix)
JAL013 a1 Billy Bunter - New Sensation (Original mix) (New Sensation / The Way I Feel) Billy Bunter - New Sensation (Original mix)
JAL013 b1 Billy Bunter - The Way I Feel (New Sensation / The Way I Feel) Billy Bunter - The Way I Feel
JAL014 b1 Justin Time ft Corelle - Lose Control (Original mix) (Help Me / Lose Control) Justin Time ft Corelle - Lose Control
JAL014 a1 Justin Time ft Marls - Help Me (Original mix) (Help Me / Lose Control) Justin Time ft Marls - Help Me (Original mix)
JAL015 a1 N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Funky Sensation (Billy Bunter & JDS remix) (Funky Sensation (remix) / Get Higher ) N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Funky Sensation (Billy Bunter & JDS remix)
JAL015 b1 N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Get Higher (Funky Sensation (remix) / Get Higher ) N-Zo & DJ Invincible - Get Higher
JAL016 b1 Citadel Of Kaos - Paradise Lost (Original mix) (Show Me Love / Paradise Lost) Citadel Of Kaos - Paradise Lost (Original mix)
JAL016 a1 Citadel Of Kaos feat Dave Jay - Show Me Love (Original Mix) (Show Me Love / Paradise Lost) Citadel Of Kaos feat Dave Jay - Show Me Love (Original Mix)
JAL017 a1 DJ Slam - Influence (Influence / Misunderstanding) DJ Slam - Influence
JAL017 b2 DJ Slam - Misunderstanding (Justin Time & Love Nation mix) (Influence / Misunderstanding) DJ Slam - Misunderstanding (Justin Time & Love Nation mix)
JAL017 b1 DJ Slam - Misunderstanding (Original mix) (Influence / Misunderstanding) DJ Slam - Misunderstanding (Original mix)
JAL018 a1 Billy Bunter - New Sensation (Brisk remix) (New Sensation / Music Is Ecstacy (remixes)) Billy Bunter - New Sensation (Brisk remix)
JAL018 b1 Love Nation & Justin Time - Music Is Ecstacy (Sky High mix) (New Sensation / Music Is Ecstacy (remixes)) Love Nation & Justin Time - Music Is Ecstacy (Sky High mix)
JAL019 a1 Citadel Of Kaos ft Dave Jay - Show Me Love (DJ Ham remix) (Show Me Love / Help Me (remixes)) Citadel Of Kaos ft Dave Jay - Show Me Love (DJ Ham remix)
JAL019 b1 Justin Time ft Marls - Help Me (DJ Demo?s Rollers mix) (Show Me Love / Help Me (remixes)) Justin Time ft Marls - Help Me (DJ Demo?s Rollers mix)
JAL020 b1 Highlife - Classical Adventure (Is This Happiness? / Classical Adventure) Highlife - Classical Adventure
JAL020 a1 Highlife ft Jenka - Is This Happiness? (Is This Happiness? / Classical Adventure) Highlife ft Jenka - Is This Happiness
JAL021 a1 DNA - Reality (Justin Time remix) (Reality (remix) / Hornz) DNA - Reality (Justin Time remix)
JAL021 b1 DNA & Dougal feat Jenka - Hornz (DNA Original Mix) (Reality (remix) / Hornz) DNA & Dougal feat Jenka - Hornz (DNA Original Mix)
JAL022 a2 Justin Time - Better & Better (7' Oops 18CM Mix by Justin Time & Love Nation) (Better And Better / The No. 1) Justin Time - Better & Better (7' Oops 18CM Mix by Justin Time & Love Nation)
JAL022 a1 Justin Time - Better & Better (Original mix) (Better And Better / The No. 1) Justin Time - Better & Better (Original mix)
JAL022 b1 Justin Time ft Jenka - The No. 1 (Better And Better / The No. 1) Justin Time ft Jenka - The No. 1
JAL023 a1 Highlife ft Jenka - Good Times (Good Times / Your Dreams) Highlife ft Jenka - Good Times
JAL023 b1 Highlife ft Jenka - Your Dreams (Good Times / Your Dreams) Highlife ft Jenka - Your Dreams
JAL024 a1 DJ Slam - Revelation (Revelation) DJ Slam - Revelation
JAL025 a1 Donna - I Believed (Original mix) (I Believed) Donna - I Believed (Original mix)
JAL026 b1 Billy Bunter & D-Zyne ft Gem - My Dance (GBT 1 Step Beyond The Future mix) (My Dance (remix)) Billy Bunter & D-Zyne ft Gem - My Dance (GBT 1 Step Beyond The Future mix)
JAL027 b1 Citadel Of Kaos - Lost In Space (Paradise Lost (remix) / Lost In Space) Citadel Of Kaos - Lost In Space
JAL027 a1 Citadel Of Kaos - Paradise Lost (Justin Time remix) (Paradise Lost (remix) / Lost In Space) Citadel Of Kaos - Paradise Lost (Justin Time remix)
JAL028 a1 Donna - I Believed (DJ Ham remix) (I Believed (Remixes) / Taste The Poison) Donna - I Believed (DJ Ham remix)
JAL028 a2 Donna - I Believed (Dub) (I Believed (Remixes) / Taste The Poison) Donna - I Believed (Dub)
JAL028 b1 Donna - Taste The Poison (Original mix) (I Believed (Remixes) / Taste The Poison) Donna - Taste The Poison (Original mix)
JAL029 b1 Justin Time ft Corelle - Lose Control 2000 (Lose Control 2000) Justin Time ft Corelle - Lose Control 2000
JAL031 b1 DJ Slam - Misunderstanding (DJ Slam, Ramos & UFO remix) (Misunderstanding (remix)) DJ Slam - Misunderstanding (DJ Slam, Ramos & UFO remix)
JAL032 a1 Donna - Stay Now (Helix remix) (Stay Now) Donna - Stay Now (Helix remix)
JAL032 b1 Donna - Stay Now (Original Jump Up mix) (Stay Now) Donna - Stay Now (Original Jump Up mix)
JAL033 a1 Love Nation - Positive (Ad Man remix) (Positive (remix)) Love Nation - Positive (Ad Man remix)
JAL034 a1 Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (DJ Ham remix) (Above The Clouds (remix)) Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (DJ Ham remix)
JAL035 b1 Triple J - Have It All (Future mix) (Have It All) Triple J - Have It All (Future mix)
JAL035 a1 Triple J - Have It All (Panoramic mix) (Have It All) Triple J - Have It All (Panoramic mix)
JAL037 b1 Deep Wave - Power (Ad Man remix) (Power) Deep Wave - Power (Ad Man remix)
JAL037 a1 Deep Wave - Power (Triple J remix) (Power) Deep Wave - Power (Triple J remix)
JAL038 a1 Seducer - Emotions (Helix mix) (Emotions) Seducer - Emotions (Helix mix)
JAL038 b1 Seducer - Emotions (X Rated mix) (Emotions) Seducer - Emotions (X Rated mix)
JAL039 a1 Triple J - Wonderful World (Global mix) (Wonderful World) Triple J - Wonderful World (Global mix)
JAL039 b1 Triple J - Wonderful World (Original mix) (Wonderful World) Triple J - Wonderful World (Original mix)
JAL040 b1 DNA & Breeze - High In The Sun (Justin Time remix) (High In The Sun) DNA & Breeze - High In The Sun (Justin Time remix)
JAL040 a1 DNA & Breeze - High In The Sun (Original mix) (High In The Sun) DNA & Breeze - High In The Sun (Original mix)
JAL041 b1 Becks - Dynamite (The remix) (Dynamite (The Remix)) Becks - Dynamite (The remix)
JAL042 b1 Triple J - 7th Heaven (Alternative mix) (7th Heaven) Triple J - 7th Heaven
JAL043 a1 Q-Project - Champion Sound (Darwin remix) (Champion Sound (Hardcore remix)) Q-Project - Champion Sound (Darwin remix)
JAL044 b1 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Take A Ride (Gammer Remix) (Take A Ride) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Take A Ride (Gammer Remix)
JAL044 a1 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Take A Ride (Original Mix) (Take A Ride) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Take A Ride (Original Mix)
JAL045 a1 Blox & Love Nation - Ting Woy (Ting Woy / Epidemic) Blox & Love Nation - Ting Woy
JAL045 b1 Blox - Epidemic (Ting Woy / Epidemic) Blox - Epidemic
JAL046 a1 DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - Here I Am (DJ Ham's 2006 Update) (Here I Am (Ham's Remix)) DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - Here I Am (DJ Ham?s 2006 Update)
JAL047 Cube::Hard feat. Poison Rain - Vitality (Vitality) Cube Hard feat. Poison Rain - Vitality
JAL049 Optimistic - Beautiful (Beautiful) Optimistic - Beautiful
JAL050 Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Magical Rainbow (Original Mix) (Magical Rainbow (Original Mix)) Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Magical Rainbow (Original Mix)
JAL052 Cube::Hard feat. Poison Rain - Spiritual High (Spiritual High) Cube Hard feat. Poison Rain - Spiritual High
JAL053 Love Nation feat Poison Rain - Beautiful Day (Beautiful Day) Love Nation feat Poison Rain - Beautiful Day
JAL057 Cube::Hard feat. Jennifer Bolton - Show Me A Sign (Show Me A Sign) Cube Hard feat. Jennifer Bolton - Show Me A Sign
JAL058 Darwin feat Jennifer Bolton - Set Yourself Free (Set Yourself Free) Darwin feat Jennifer Bolton - Set Yourself Free
JAL059 Cube::Hard feat. Poison Rain - Stingray (Stingray) Cube Hard feat. Poison Rain - Stingray
JAL060 Cube::Hard feat. Poison Rain - Something Pure (Something Pure) Cube Hard feat. Poison Rain - Something Pure
JAL061 Cube::Hard vs. Darwin - Pulse Attack (Original Mix) (Pulse Attack (Original Mix)) Cube Hard vs. Darwin - Pulse Attack (Original Mix)
JAL062 Darwin feat. Wendy - Breathe In Me (Breathe In Me) Darwin feat. Wendy - Breathe In Me
JAL064 Darwin feat. Justin - SOS (Save Our Souls) (SOS (Save Our Souls)) Darwin feat. Justin - Save Our Souls
JAL066 Darwin - Adagio (Adiago) Darwin - Adagio
JAL067 Darwin - All Aboard (All Aboard) Darwin - All Aboard
JAL070 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - The Light (Cube::Hard Remix) (The Light (Cube::Hard Remix)) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - The Light (Cube Hard Remix)
JAL071 Twist & Helix feat. Dave Jay - Hands To Heaven (Darwin feat. Ant Johnson Remix) (Hands To Heaven (Darwin feat. Ant Johnson Remix)) Twist & Helix feat. Dave Jay - Hands To Heaven (Darwin feat. Ant Johnson Remix)
JAL073 Darwin - Hard Tonic (Hard Tonic) Darwin - Hard Tonic
JAL075 Darwin feat. Justin - Sunset Blue (Sunset Blue) Darwin feat. Justin - Sunset Blue
JAL079 Darwin feat Pearl Blue - Don't Be Lonely (Don't Be Lonely) Darwin feat Pearl Blue - Don't Be Lonely
JAL080 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Colour Blind (Colour Blind) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Colour Blind
JAL081 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Summer Breeze (Summer Breeze) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Summer Breeze
JAL083 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - My Oxygen (Original Mix) (My Oxygen (Original Mix)) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - My Oxygen (Original Mix)
JAL084 Darwin feat. Chloe - Hear Me (Hear Me) Darwin feat. Chloe - Hear Me
JAL085 Optimistic - Reunited (Reunited) Optimistic - Reunited
JAL087 Cube::Hard vs. Darwin - Pulse Attack (Stormtrooper Remix) (Pulse Attack (Stormtrooper Remix)) Cube Hard vs. Darwin - Pulse Attack (Stormtrooper Remix)
JAL088 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Why (U R My Sunshine) (Why (U R My Sunshine)) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Why (U R My Sunshine)
JAL089 Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Climbatize (Climbatize) Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Climbatize

---------- Just Another Label Premium ----------
JALPR001 b1 DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - The Big Spill (The Big Spill) DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - The Big Spill
JALPR003 b1 Brisk & Trixxy - Back To The Top (Original Mix) (See The Light / Back To The Top) Brisk & Trixxy - Back To The Top (Original Mix)
JALPR003 a1 Brisk & Trixxy feat Lenny - See The Light (See The Light / Back To The Top) Brisk & Trixxy feat Lenny - See The Light
JALPR004 a1 DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - Here I Am (Brisk's Break Beat Mix) (Here I Am (Brisk's Remix)) DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - Here I Am (Brisk Break Beat Mix)
JALPR007 b1 Brisk & Trixxy - Back To The Top (Remix) (Back To The Top Remix) Brisk & Trixxy - Back To The Top (Remix)

---------- Stage One ----------
CDJ4U001 10 Justin Time - Do It Nice (Just 4 U Mix) (Hardcore Happiness) Justin Time - Do It Nice (Just 4 U Mix)
CDJ4U001 11 Love Nation - Love (Austin Reynolds' Just 4 U Mix) (Hardcore Happiness) Love Nation - Love (Austin Reynolds Remix)
WOWLP002 a1 Donna Blakely - Happy (Triple J Remix) (WOW What a Rush!! (2)) Donna Blakely - Happy (Triple J Remix)

Justin Time - Sweet In Pocket (Original Mix)
&
Justin Time - Sweet In Pocket (Force & The Evolution Remix) Are the same track. The track was incorrectly labelled in the first Bundle as the original mix and was added in to the third with the correct name. Justin Time - Sweet In Pocket (Force & The Evolution Remix)
Samination I remember someone saying that earlier, but forgot to check.

Yepp, DJGouda mentioned it earlier. I can't confirm I Believed though.
- Justin Time - Sweet In Pocket (Original Mix) is actually the DJ Force & The Evolution remix
- Love Nation - Love (Original Mix) is actually the Austin Reynolds / Just 4 U remix
- Donna - I Believed (Original Mix) is also an edited version

I've put the 2 first tracks in a temporary folder until we've gotten all the bundles
Vladel I bought this ages ago but haven't downloaded anything yet due to the likelihood of additions and issues. Glad I've waited.
Chwhynny Right, we've finally got the entire JAL, JAL Premium, and Clued back catalogues. We're aiming to have it all uploaded and live tomorrow!

Chwhynny @ Hardcore Underground
Coolgamer
quote:
Right, we've finally got the entire JAL, JAL Premium, and Clued back catalogues. We're aiming to have it all uploaded and live tomorrow!

Looking forward to it. There's still one or two tracks with errors in the Vinylgroover set, would be nice to know if those have any shot at being fixed or not.

Chwhynny
quote:
quote:
Right, we've finally got the entire JAL, JAL Premium, and Clued back catalogues. We're aiming to have it all uploaded and live tomorrow!

Looking forward to it. There's still one or two tracks with errors in the Vinylgroover set, would be nice to know if those have any shot at being fixed or not.

We're on it!
Samination
quote:
quote:
quote:

We're on it!

did Jon manage to clear the other tracks he mentioned?
MusicILove Hoping the original of Here I Am will be in the next one.
CDJay It is! Think it's pretty much everything from jal premium and clued, as it goes.

I just got home from London,after trying to facilitate hh4 shipping today, but got a flat tyre near St Albans. Ffs 😂

CDJay

MusicILove
quote:
It is! Think it's pretty much everything from jal premium and clued, as it goes.

I just got home from London,after trying to facilitate hh4 shipping today, but got a flat tyre near St Albans. Ffs 😂

CDJay

YAY. My HH4 order status changed to shipped a few days ago hoping something isn't broken.
Samination processed the last batch yet?
MusicILove F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5. This isn't impatience. I'm just really looking forward to this.
CDJay It's nearly uploaded.

I've added:

Cube Hard vs Darwin - Under Pressure (I Can't Take It)
Darwin - Wicked Rock
Darwin feat. Ant Johnson - Fantasy Island
Darwin feat. Chloe - In The End
Darwin feat. Jennifer Bolton - Lighting Me Up Inside
Deeper Territory - Electro Funk
Donna - Taste The Poison
Jennifer Bolton - Higher Ground
Sunshine Productions - Above The Clouds (Darwin feat. Ant Johnson Remix).wav

and

Brisk & Trixxy feat. Lenny - See The Light
DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - The Big Spill (Demo Remix)
DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - The Big Spill (Slipmatt Remix)
DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - The Big Spill
DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time feat. Becks - Here I Am (Brisk Analogue Remix)
DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time feat. Becks - Here I Am (Brisk Breakbeat Remix)
DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time feat. Becks - Here I Am
DNA & Justin Time - Gone Insane
DNA & Justin Time feat. Becks - Touch My Heart
MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Majistrate Remix)
MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Outcast Remix)
Sy & Unknown feat. Becks ?? Every Day
Sy & Unknown feat. Becks ?? Forever Shining
Triple J - Eternity (Lush Mix)
Triple J - Eternity (Tough Mix)
Triple J - Follow The Sun (Force & Styles Remix)
Triple J - Follow The Sun (Hixxy Remix)
Twist & Frisky Feat. Danielle - Give It To Me (Justin Time Remix)
Twist & Frisky Feat. Danielle - Give It To Me

I'll get anything missing (Pleasure & Pain mixes, few of the older bits I've ripped from CD) up next week. Then I'll go through everything on the VG and JAL bundles, fix any errors in the audio or titling, and rebuild complete archives at the end of the month.

Going forward, we've requested the functionality for people to download individual tracks from these bundles, and, just as importantly, indicate what is new or has been changed. This will make it easier to update the products in perpetuity, for all of our sakes

CDJay

CDJay
quote:
quote:
It is! Think it's pretty much everything from jal premium and clued, as it goes.

CDJay

YAY. My HH4 order status changed to shipped a few days ago hoping something isn't broken.

That was when we put simple orders in the mail system ahead of receiving stock. Unfortunately it auto-manifested, yesterday, so we had to get all ~300 UK simples / simple combinations out all at once or not at all. So that was another traumatic day

The rest of HH4 orders, largely internationals, will be processed over the weekend!

CDJay
Samination Yea, an indicator that shows when the zip package/files were updated would be nice to distinguish old packages from newer ones
MusicILove
quote:
Yea, an indicator that shows when the zip package/files were updated would be nice to distinguish old packages from newer ones

Batch 3 part 2 & Batch 4 Live.
MusicILove The SY & unknown Tracks don't sound too good in particular Sy & Unknown Feat. Becks ‎? Forever Shining. A lot of what sounds like distortion. I have checked the original MP3's I got from the Just Another Label store and it sounds fine. Just listened on speakers and while it's not as bad it's definitely still there.
CDJay Might be live; anyone want to check?

CDJay
MusicILove
quote:
Might be live; anyone want to check?

CDJay

Already posted
Samination a quick listen to Eternity (Lust mix) has a glitch ~3:10
There's also a bunch of duplicates, although they do sound different from each other (mastered differently)

Duplicates:
quote:
Brisk & Trixxy feat. Lenny - See The Light --- Pack 3.1 and Pack 4
DJ Ham, DJ Demo & Justin Time - Here I Am (Brisk Break Beat Mix) --- Pack 3.1 and Pack 4
Donna - Taste The Poison --- Pack 1 and Pack 3.2

Glitches:
quote:
Triple J - Eternity (Lush Mix) --- ~3:10

Mentioned, but not in Pack 3.2 or Pack 4:
quote:
MC MC & Rush Hour - Music Maker (Majistrate Remix) --- Already in Pack 3.1!!!
CDJay The problem is we're working from multiple sources. We got the latest batch on data cdrs with just enough titling to grab a pipe and sit in chair 21b. Ultimately we can work out what is best and assign "Optimum Legacy" status. I will say, for the umpteenth time, this really should have been done twenty years ago 😂

CDJay
Coolgamer
quote:
The problem is we're working from multiple sources. We got the latest batch on data cdrs with just enough titling to grab a pipe and sit in chair 21b. Ultimately we can work out what is best and assign "Optimum Legacy" status. I will say, for the umpteenth time, this really should have been done twenty years ago 😂

CDJay

Oooh, ouch. CDrs. Bless you for doing all this work then, I've had enough of those fail on me at home already. We all love you for your efforts.
MusicILove
quote:
The problem is we're working from multiple sources. We got the latest batch on data cdrs with just enough titling to grab a pipe and sit in chair 21b. Ultimately we can work out what is best and assign "Optimum Legacy" status. I will say, for the umpteenth time, this really should have been done twenty years ago 😂

CDJay

You said they were difficult to licence from so you would think that means that they really care about protecting their music. I would of thought they would of brought you a gold plated USB drive on a velvet pillow that was stored in a nuclear war proof bunker. I don't know why people don't look after this stuff with significant importance. (Cough Raver Baby) I just hope the force & styles back catalogue is being preserved so one day it can be release for us to enjoy.
Samination How is it going with the missing tracks?
Coolgamer Brisk & Trixxy feat. Lenny - See The Light is the one throwing me for a loop. Obviously the two versions are different masters but I have no idea which one is "proper" or how to label them correctly.

Seems the others have been renamed in the packs.
Impulse_Response Have they been silently adding fixes to bundles? I grabbed them a long time ago and I'm worried I need to re-download everything.
Coolgamer
quote:
Originally posted by Impulse_Response:
Have they been silently adding fixes to bundles? I grabbed them a long time ago and I'm worried I need to re-download everything.

Give me a pastebin of what you have, I'll compare to mine. I think only a few file names were changed.

There's still quite a bit missing, I'm hopeful Sweet In Pocket '97 might turn up.
Samination or Pleasure and Pain.

well at this point I maybe should stop caring about their server cost and re-download the zips once every day
Coolgamer
quote:
or Pleasure and Pain.

well at this point I maybe should stop caring about their server cost and re-download the zips once every day

...okay, some of these should still be available even without remastering.

http://classic.beatport.com/track/pleasure-and-pain-justin-time-mix/1291353

Also, seems JAL might be rather against digital archiving.

"What Is JAL Up To Now?
Posted by nathan on Friday, April 21, 2017 8:41:24 AM v
Tags : current news, video production

So let's cut to the chase...

We are well aware that this website is well out dated and for the foreseeable future we do not have to capacity to update it, because of the mammoth amount of content and limited person power.
This site is a snapshot in time of an independent underground legendary and innovative Ivor Novello Award winning Publishing and Recording company?s history. Spanning two decades of dance music, when bedroom studio producers were running things on the UK dance scene. It sadly all came to an end with the introduction of MP3s with the final nail in the coffin being social media, which enable the might of the majors to stamp on and kill the thriving independent UK dance movement?."
Samination
quote:
quote:
or Pleasure and Pain.

...okay, some of these should still be available even without remastering.

I already have some from back in the Beats 24/7 days, but it doesnt feel like proper CD-quality tracks
MusicILove Does anyone know if JAL056 Darwin & Poison Rain - If You Follow Me is still missing?
Also JAL078.

It took 2.69 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page