Radio listeners 163+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 hhc.com record site

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
fazza VERY NICE!! me likes

"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?"
kg4 yes, but it looks very similar to imo... imo. :)

Oh man, I hope I didn't brain my damage...
silver There is a reason it looks like IMO, they are handing our shipping for us. Also I wanted to launch the record site as quickly as possible. I have a habit of tring to make the biggest and best things and I can never finish them so I really bit the bullet on this one and pumped out that site in a about a week.

We have already had orders which is great... the little money we earn from the sales of records helps HappyHardcore.com so please buy buy buy :)

Comet I thought it was going to be shipped from Japan so the shipping would be cheaper, but I guess it's just like IMO. That's a shame because IMO hasn't been my favorite out of all of the shops I shop at..

__________ _ _ _
Hardcore 'till I die ..
silver Shipping from Japan would be way way to expensive. This is our shop, you are ordering from us... IMO just handle the backend, we would hope you would support the site and order from us.

__________ _ _ _
Hardcore 'till I die ..
Underloop Silver, I love you!!!.... will you have my babies????

Only kidding mate.... I'm not that way inclined..... but I have to say maximum respect!!! Its about time you got something like this up, now I don't even have to leave HHC.com to go buy records!!!

Matthew aka DJ Underloop

Intense Radio - the freshest up and coming DJs
http://intense.underloop.co.uk
Hardcore, Trance, Drum n Bass, Tech House etc
djmyers Top quality indeed!! As soon as I saw the site I knew IMO had something to do with it!

Respect Silver, top notch kidda!!!!

My Offical Website - NOW UPDATED! Check it out!
http://djmyers.vze.com
Seany yeah its v.good i had a little look around , i know iyl be buying from there next time i get my money ,whats the shipping times etc.. same as IMO?

Happy Hardcore ForeVer

Simon Yep, it's all good.

Could be a real boost for the site .

There is no way anyone can say now that this is not THE best hardcore site out there....one of th ebest music sites ever imo.

Everything is random, your probebly not meant to read this!!!!!!

You Turn & Face The Strange..............You Turn & Face Yourself!!!
sdavies067 HIYA, Im sad coz i can't get onto it!

It says this :-

*ADODB.Field error '800a0bcd'

Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.

/all4.asp, line 495 *

Can some1 help and tell silver. :( :( :( :( :(

------------------------------------------------------------
Once Hardcore, always HARDCORE! xxxxeva!
Underloop yup, same here!!! It was working earlier.... you been tinkering with the code Mr Silver? I hope it hasn't just deleted the last record in the DB.... could be nasty if it does that every time somebody logs in to it... there'll be no records left!

Matthew aka DJ Underloop

ryg0r yeah, every thing is as I thought.....

I really have to get that credit card....

-=[ryg0r]=-
Simon
quote:
Originally posted by sdavies067:

It says this :-

*ADODB.Field error '800a0bcd'

Either BOF or EOF is True, or the current record has been deleted. Requested operation requires a current record.

/all4.asp, line 495 *

Yeah, maybe a field name is wrong or something.

Ahhh, it reminds me of my SQL days.

running a database through a front-end visual package can be very hard....and even more frustrating at times.

Everything is random, your probebly not meant to read this!!!!!!

You Turn & Face The Strange..............You Turn & Face Yourself!!!
Underloop
quote:
Originally posted by Simon:
running a database through a front-end visual package makes me hard....

Well theres an admission for you

Matthew aka DJ Underloop

silver Problem fixed... sorry about that...

Underloop ^^^^^ yes, totally agreed!! no mention is made of what methods of payment are accepted, how the products are shipped, how much shipping is (I think this is essential, one of the first things I look at when deciding whether to buy online) and that sort of thing.

Another couple of things:

1) The white navbar drop down menus aren't working.... at least they aren't on my machine

2) Whats with the colour of the background?? Why didn't you stick with black like the rest of the site? It seems almost as if the shop isn't part of the same site.

Other than that.... I'm Lovin' It Lovin' It Lovin' It!!! Good prices, and an excellent selection of tunes!!!

Matthew aka DJ Underloop

Elysium Ahh samples and pictures of the records - just the way it should be. Very, very shibby

--
Friendship, Unity, Caring, Kindness!
silver Shipping is real time, it works it out based on what you order and what country you live in. If you want to find out how much shipping is, place the items into your shopping cart then press checkout, select country and it will tell you exactly how much shipping will be to that country for the items you are thinking of ordering.

The reason for the different colors is that the shop is located on another server, we also sell other genres as well, so I wanted to make the site look a little different but then still be the same old HappyHardcore.com.

The navi does not work on the other server by design.

To alcohol! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.
whispering Who desides what is on sale there?

whispering: I do.

pacman don't mean to be a prick about this, but i won't even look at a record store without shipping prices listed. i would love to support hhc.com by using the store, but isn't there some way of posting shipping prices before you choose what you want? i want to know if i'd be getting cheaper shipping if i buy more, or only if i buy two, etc. etc. my being able to tell how much i am paying as i shop strongly affects how i shop, as i'm sure it does for others. it's a great store silver but please get some shipping prices up! :)

Exhile Ok i like this and i will be ordering records from here. But i cant help but notice that it is identical yo IMO even in the new releases and the samples. So basically its imo under a different website.

But hey if it helps the site then im in :)

Frank
fazza
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
There is a reason it looks like IMO, they are handing our shipping for us.

silver I have total control over what is people can buy, I have elected to basically use the same formular to show the same records... If something aint broke why change it? I could have made it much much different, but I wanted to launch the shop ASAP and not 6 months from now. Do you want me to change the site so it displays the records differently just so they dont have the same records?

This aint just IMO under a new website, when you order from us, you get happyhardcore.com boxes, packing tape, invoices... dial the phone number on the shop site and someone will pickup saying HappyHardcore.com :)

This is our shop IMO just handle the backend because I dont own a big storage place in the UK.

id be really interested to know…

i dont support any one store (apart from i-tunes :P) but i go where i get the best price/shipping and most important FIND THE TUNES I WANT! so if your stocking suff IMO dosent, ill bookmark and everyday keep looking for tunes i want. (ahem lots of old skool thanks ;) )

silver ^^^ That's a bit rude isn't it? I worked as ass off to make the shop so people could buy things here, we dont get much money from sales but at least our prices are competative and the same price as IMO, passing the saving onto you.

This site is becoming harder and harder to support finanically, we just upgrade our servers which cost a shit load of cash, we dont earn that much money from banners, we only very sometimes break even per month. I started the store to help the site out... I want everyone to buy their tunes from here and not anywhere else (as long as we have the tunes you want and prices you can afford), so I can continue to offer the site for free... Worst case, the site closes because the users dont support it...

We are in a exclusive partnership with IMO so whatever I stock they stock etc... Why dont you delete your IMO bookmark and support this site?

Not that im complaining BTW, I will be ordering from here :)

Frank
Underloop Well I'm gonna be using hhc.com as opposed to IMO in future, at least once I get some money in LOL.... even if it is basically the same as IMO.... why? because I know that all.... well most at least lol.... the money will be going towards supporting the hardcore scene and hhc.com.

Admittedly I don't buy a huge amount online, but hey, every little counts!

And Silver does have a point.... he HAS been working his ass off trying to pull together deals and set up the site to give us what we have been asking for for ages.... as he said, he wanted to get the site up and running, but over time it will evolve, and if the main site is anything to go by it will be superb.

Matthew aka DJ Underloop

SuperHenke I dont see why u all people are complaining? You've been asking for a record shop.. now u got one. Who cares if it looks like IMO? As long as it has the tunes you want for a good price, what does it matter? The money goes to this website... the website you come to every day.

I think the shop is great. Good job silver.

Dave Murray
quote:
Originally posted by SuperHenke:

I think the shop is great. Good job silver.

Very much agreed.

www.hardcorerush.com
Kaffine All my future purchases will be through hhc.com... as long as you carry it. Just to support my site ;)

-dj h3o

All I know is that to me, you look like you're lots of fun, open up your loving arms - watch out here I come!
whispering ^^
*Goes widda flow*

Midway_raver I'm gonna order some on sunday when i get paid, n order sum from IMO n have a race:) ( tho it'll prob be the same time if there handling the shipping!! )
Whoever is cheaper n gets here first will win my hard earned wages every month!!

You will not laugh, You will not cry, You will learn by the numbers!
SuperHenke
quote:
Originally posted by Midway_raver:
Whoever is cheaper n gets here first will win my hard earned wages every month!!

Why not support this website and order from here? Like silver said... its not free to run this site...

Midway_raver
quote:
Why not support this website and order from here? Like silver said... its not free to run this site...
....but it's perfectly free to have a right to choose between two services....i mean come on we're not living in communist russia

Why not try chilling out and stop being such a brown noser?!?

Of course i'll support the site if theres only a quid or so difference, but this is a new venture and ive used IMO for a while so, nothing wrong with comparing services..........if IMO's sevice is better than hhc.com's i make no excuses for carrying on using them but if there aint much difference then of course id support this site it'd only be fair and right!!

You will not laugh, You will not cry, You will learn by the numbers!
SuperHenke What does all this have to do with brown noising? Whats your problem?

Nevermind..

silver Why is this an arguement? Just buy them if you want to if you dont then that is upto you.... I hope you recommend the store to all your friends.

DJ Flex Listen all of you ... IMO is a great store with great titles and constant new stock .. now if hhc.com is partners with them then you get the same silmilar selection as imo .. as well as helping this site!

You know it makes sense guys!

I'll be using hhc from now on! *Adds Bookmark*

silver Thanks to everyone that has been ordering... it's great to see... I have been busy getting new and different stock that is not normally avaiable for sale... This includes MidTown stuff, Makina stuff and alot of Japanese labels including Upsurge and Dynasty.

Originally posted by silver:
and alot of Japanese labels including Upsurge and Dynasty.

w00000t
*Jumps up and down*
I'm getting a student loan soon, so i'll make sure to invest
a good slice for hardcore

and the only problem with online stores is that there not all good for the gander(sometimes inexscubile vinyl quality due to second hand etc..) and also delayed delivering times,i've had experience of both! and because of those problems one only really wants one site too order from,so i'll be checking this one out in the future...pre

fazza ordered thursday night - records arrive before i woke up saturday morning so were there when i came down stairs!! wicked service!

silver Glad you like it :)

If everything goes well, I will tunnel my orders through your site....

So now it's a toss up between what phusion and your/imo stocks!

Damn you people making me spend all my cash....

P.S. I better get some happyhardcore.com stickers!! :)

*cheers*
Xphox

Xphox Damn u!!

No stickers, but got my vinyls ultra fast! Ordered Sat. afternoon, and here on Tuesday. WOW!

Can't wait till next pay! :)

BLANKA I was ready to make an order(though I've experienced some problems with the site)but I read this topic only to found out that IMO handling the orders shipping.Some already buyers praise the service but as I had experienced serious problems with IMO in the past(a bunch of fellow ravers along with me too, down here to GR),I would like to ask if there is any guarranty of shipping times etc..hope in the future to be totally independent as I liked your variety(more breaks!!)

a juicy red apple is nice BUT, not every apple is red
silver What kind of shipping problems have you had in the past with other companies if you dont mind me asking?

BLANKA well,no particular problems with other stores as far as I can remember,just with that one...two orders never shipped(one not even charged),one order came with record missing and since my second order,shipping time was 15 days at least
As I wasn't the only one down here experienced all those,I only mentioned cause you cooperate with them..but in the end I took the risk and I made an order from you.We'll see..

P.S:no intention to spoil the image of IMORECORDS,cause as far I know British enjoy their services...maybe Greek ravers don't belong to the "elit" ..hmm ...sh*t,actually we don't

a juicy red apple is nice BUT, not every apple is red
silver I'm sure you wont have any problems... thanks :)

But i placed my first order from this HHc.com shop so we will see how that goes
:)

----------------------------------------------------------

Find all my mixes at www.intenseradio.co.uk

Frank

It took 3.11 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page