Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: Rest of the world
 JUST A THOUGHT

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Midway_raver ok just an idea i had last nite when i was out ma face!:) Well being so we have had this Dj comp runiing this year....maybe we shud haveone next year and possibly teh top 10? or sumfin finalists play at a HAPPYHARDCORE.COM rave:) We shud have our own event nuffin massive but with say 2 rooms 9 - 3 or summat n teh dj's n mc's ie mc rizladizla n stylee etc, n tehn djs like silver...I no teh pig pond between the usa n here in sunny ol englad woudl be a problem but im sure we could sort summat what u guys think?

Ant B
DJ Pathfinder its a great idea

than can i bring some dutch tunes.

You can't see me,because i am the future.
DJ Mouse have one event in the usa and another in the uk
problem solved :)

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
silver Sure no problems haha sounds like a good idea, but who's paying for it all all the air tickets, we would have to have 5 events:
1. USA
2. Canada
3. Japan
4. Australia
5. UK

it would rock, if anyone wants to organise it go for it.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
dj-efeks thats a well wicked idea... if the cash wasnt a problem as silver said... any promoters out there keen?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
feel the fury... hardcore. never. dies
MC RizlaDizla Yeah I'm up for it. All we need now is the money. Would be good though.

p.s I only travel 1st class when flying to do overseas bookings. Ha ha ha

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush".
DJ Mouse i know a couple of small time promotors here,i'll try get a night put on. maybe here in huddersfield (biggest town in the uk) or in the big city next door,leeds,coz it's pretty central in the uk,but if not here,then maybe london or somewhere.
where do you guys think would be best then? hudds,leeds,or london???????

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
DJ Pathfinder london

one hour flying from here.

DJ Mouse it's a 4 hour drive from here to london :( plus the car's had it

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
DJ Pathfinder and leeds i hour flying and 4 hour driving
and a half hour to come to the airport.

DJ Pathfinder [quote]Originally posted by silver:

Sure no problems haha sounds like a good idea, but who's paying for it all all the air tickets, we would have to have 5 events:
1. USA
2. Canada
3. Japan
4. Australia
5. UK

it would rock, if anyone wants to organise it go for it.

5 events

it must be six
also holland and there could also be a gabba room.

DJ Mouse
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Pathfinder:

and leeds i hour flying and 4 hour driving
and a half hour to come to the airport.

leeds has an airport as well so you could fly from there to leeds no problem

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
DJ Pathfinder but when it is in london i also can party with london girls.
they are so sweet.

DJ Mouse now that is true,the birds are a lot better in london than here ;)
now,where in london is best? coz it's a BIG city

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
MC RizlaDizla Yeah London is only 30 mins from me.

I would put a few people up at my place. If something can be put togeather I would stick some money into it.

silver hmmm interesting I didn't know so many people are interested in such an event.... It would have to be the top say 4 DJ's that win the compo that went the tour, which rules me out because I can't enter my own competition can I? Oh well will just have to come along anyway :)

Someone sort it out.

xxhappyxx hehe wikid idea, yeah in london! thats easiest 2 get 2, got all the trains, n airport n everythin

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'
Midway_raver if its gna happen neware in the uk london gets my vote to easiest to get too by train etc. Silver ud have to come along VIP arena lol:P

Ant B
DJ Mouse silver you gotta play at it!! coz none of this would have been possible without you

anyways we should have at least 6 dj's at the event,like you said the top 4 on the comp,you and another big dj,maybe one of the judges as a way of saying thanx for judging us in this competition

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
DJ Pathfinder but there is no chanche that i could spin some records.

MC RizlaDizla I think if people on here are willing to make an effort to travel help organise it ect then they should have the right to play. Dont worry though I will not DJ but would be most happy to MC anywhere.

MC RizlaDizla Oh yeah you gotta be able to mix which goes without saying.

DJ Pathfinder i am able to play
but i notice the site to late a shame actualy to join the mix competition.

Edited by - DJ Pathfinder on 21 Nov 2001 05:19:53
Lixx Put up a mix anyways. Make it an mp3 too so I can put in on cd and listen to it in the car. I think they give you some space at www.djcentral.com to put up mixes.
-Lixx

DJ Pathfinder yes i will do that.

DJ Mouse there's www.live365.com as well where you can have your own radio station,costs $4.95 usd a month though.

on the subject of live 365, (this is to silver)
you can do live mixes on live 365 can't you? how about if this goes ahead,we broadcast it live on your radio station so that everyone else can hear the dj's? now that would be cool

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
silver anyway back to the topic, does someone want to handle organising this?

milo i can explore some of the USA possibilities, i got a good route into the central new york rave scene so i'm sure i can feel arounda bit =)

"It's all good..."
MC RizlaDizla I gonna be buying a loto ticket this weekend. If I win, its on.

DJ Mouse good luck,let's hope you win it,no wait, YOU BETTER F***IN WIN IT OR ELSE!!
LOL

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
Midway_raver i cud get us a small venue with bout 500 capacity :P in burton its central england n has train station for teh uk side of things..teh place had sy on nto soi long ago (bout a month) so they wunt mind playin hhc if we persuaded em it eud mek em money:)

Ant B
silver Midway: yeah do it, pack it with 500 people first time and then get a bigger venue for the next one...

DJ Mouse i'm up for playing at this small one (and the big one in london if i win :P )

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
DJ Pathfinder what also could be a oportunaty

at a well known rave in a second room and then hosted by happyhardcore .com

Midway_raver Ok will get back to u with detials i need to no for definate phone numbers etc, to ring and let no for bookings etc if its gonna go thru:) So email me with sum info plz all those who are available for teh Local one in teh uk, it will b midlands..UK

Ant B
Oli G The Void in stoke would host you.. if you could show them some sort of money up front (i think.. or im guessing)
because they host North (gabber) and had SB/Demand and producer playing lastweekend.... (or was that at a different club.. uugh my memory)

although they host golden (UK hardhouse / trance night) they are very hardcore friendly it seems...

if anyone was to organise this take that into consideratin
has a fire limit of about 1100 but on sasha night they had 2k ppl in there
so raving should be fun :)

Brum Raver Me and mates could def do anywhere in UK but especially midlands!!

Bowlers Crew this one's for you!
DJ Mouse if it's gonna be in the midlands then birmingham's best coz there's loads of venues,it's a big city and everyone knows where it is. i'd play there any day

and mc rizladizla - did you win the lottery???????

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
silver Ok enough talk.... someone do it.

Midway_raver ok rite......whos doing it? Whos gonn aorganis eit, i put up an offer so have a lot of others:) liek silver said lets get summat sorted:) I think Birmingham would b betta too with teh Trains bein more accessibel n stuff:) Who sed summat about that paypal for funding directly thru happy hardcore.com?

Ant B
DJ Mouse whoever's organising it,book me to dj there :)

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
Oli G Yeah and book me for a freeform warm up
please? :D

SPeedY_B Excellent idea, i hope someone can actually do it!

and errr p.s. Book me

-(.. SPeedY_B ..)-

Edited by - SPeedY_B on 07 Dec 2001 14:11:51
DJ Mouse cool we got 3 dj's so far in this rave.
any more up for the job?
and we need some mc's too

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
Oli G Rizla Dizla surley?
and the other MCs who frequent this board.. im sure there all good :)

if youve got the confidence to MC.. thats at least worth something...

have any of you MC's on here got mp3s? or any demos.. i wouldnt mind hearing...
no reason...
just wouldnt mind hearing em :)

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
DJ Mouse and we need at least one famous hhc dj there to bring the people into it.
i'd say dougal,hixxy or silver if he's up for it.

someone try find a venue in birmingham then,a good time for it would be march coz that's when it starts getting warmer and it gives us 3 months to organise it.

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
silver Enough talk... someone do it or I lock the topic :)

Elation Silver you could talk to Anabolic about the Canadian side of things.

(:(:4BEAT 4EVER:):)

Edited by - Elation on 09 Dec 2001 15:16:01
DJ Mouse i've been told that there's a new club in birmingham that's supposed to be good,called the works.
can someone near there have a look into it and give me some feedback?
ta

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
Midway_raver ive been to the works in nottingham and is quite good if its similar check out www.theworks-nottingham.co.uk when i was ther ethey played a mixed bunch n doubt they'd have a happy hardcore party there specially with the risk of losing profit n stuff...........

Ant B
aznwasian Lets see... If the two events were in US and England... Its about a 10 hour trip on plane... so we could have someone kick off the event in LA and play again in four hours (modified because of the time difference) and do it again and again, and have four hours in each time zone that would not be travel people. thats about 5 hours of travel people, divided by an hour per set. so 5 pople, times a 1000 doller first class ticket (O_o) 5000 just for travel. I got this idea from woodstock, where a guy opened, flew around the world, and closed.

¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸aZnWaSiAn¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
-I can't stop raving...
silver You are also assuming everyone is starting from the US (in LA), if someone is living the the UK (or Japan :) ) then you would have to get them to and from home.

Midway_raver Ok well being so nuffink is being sorte dby teh look of it im gonna send an email to the millenium niteclub ion burton rite about now( n yes ill even type properly for them) Sorry i just impatient Im gonna go for January or feb next year....??I hope thats ok with evry1?!?!? Just need Dj's N Mc's So sign up im gonna give full details of thsi too teh club promoters ns tuff so im pretty much relying on u guys keepin ur word abotu turning up.......playing sets mcing etc.:) I have faith............

Ant B
DJ Mouse count me in :) i'll dj if i can get there
e-mail's [email protected]

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!

Edited by - DJ Mouse on 16 Dec 2001 20:04:31
Oli G Count me in too
ill help with the pimpin (promoting side of it) if you want too

ill dj a freeform set to warm up with
then bounce my tits off for the rest of it
:)

Midway_raver I'll bare that in mind mate...i think it ?MAY? be silvers choic eof who plays and it's kinda ll down to teh comp really aswell teh top 4 uk dj's in teh comp for this one if not then ur perfectly welcome to do a warm up set ..mayeb even if it is teh comp too.whats ur email addy? Thanx as well dj mouse:)

Ant B
Oli G Sweet.. its [email protected]

DJ Mouse where abouts is burton anyways?? can't say i've heard of the place

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
Oli G Burton... isnt a club there host to B.O.S.H.E.D wher eim going on friday to see ham n brisk Avec MC Storm? :)

DJ Mouse midway: any more news about the venue?
if we can't get one then i might be able to get one in runcorn nr. liverpool. i'll keep you all posted

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
Midway_raver ok well noi reply from teh email....Im just gna ring after xmas has been n gone totally so i have ecovered n im sur eteh clubs busy as fcuk rite now:) Im pretty sure they'll agree coz my mate has done sets there hard house n is a regular host to sy n storm also Slipmatt brisk have played there.....Slipmatt n Ratpack also playing sumwher ein burton NYE so im nto sur eif its Millenium or not tho.......Will keep u all posetd

Ant B
Oli G yeah.. they had SY on the 15th
and were meant to have ham and brisk on last week but it was just the regulars

It took 2.58 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page