Radio listeners 171+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 babies and hardcore

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
dj tricks e Me and my girlfriend are expecting a baby due on sunday 25th and i want him born to hardcore but i dont know what. which choon would u want your baby born to?

I was walking through the jungle with the mic in me hand I said oh hardcore raver I'm the king of the land. Looked in a tree, what did I see. Every mother ****a on XTC
DJ Mouse the classic tune heart of gold of course,but congrats as well for becoming a father soon mate

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
DJ Pathfinder toytown vinylgroover remix is a good tune for it. or wonderfull days by c & mt.

You can't see me,because i am the future.
xxhappyxx aww thats so cute! congatulations! :)

i think ya shud pick ur favourite hhc song 2 play, cos then whenever u hear it u'll remember him being born :)

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'
DJ RELETED I THINK YOU SHOULD PLAY ANY HARDCORE SONG AS IT IS ALL F*..;ING GOOD

ONLY GIVE PEOPLE RESPECT WHO RESPECT YOU........
dj tricks e (happy) are u goin ravin on new years eve if u r were r u going?

I was walking through the jungle with the mic in me hand I said oh hardcore raver I'm the king of the land. Looked in a tree, what did I see. Every mother ****a on XTC
NightSoul congrats 2 you and your g/f m8! - go for heart of gold -

From The Dawn Of Time Mankind Has Striven For Immortality, From The Ashes Of The Devastated Nuclear Wilderness, Humanity Has Risen Exploting The Electronic Forces Of Knowlege.....This Is *Rezerection*

dance till the police come
MC RizlaDizla Tricks its gotta be Bastard DNA and Energy its gotta be.

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush."
"Oh my goodness gracious me, Badboy Dj, Wikkid Mc."
MC RizlaDizla Anyway tricks you know that the babies really mine.

dj tricks e (rizla dizla) how do u work that out mate i heard u bat for the other team!

Skeenip Hooray for babies! Congrats tricks.

I am speaking from experience when I say, DO NOT! substitute 3 days of no sleep with eating 20 instant coffee packs RAW!!!
Midway_raver B corny.........CHILDREN OF THE NITE

Ant B
DJ Mouse from nakatomi or vinylgroover????

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
MC RizlaDizla
quote:
Originally posted by dj tricks e:

(rizla dizla) how do u work that out mate i heard u bat for the other team!

Yeah I bat for the other team to you, which makes me straight. Haha. No only messing Jay.

Just thought I would tell everyone that Sarah his g/f had the baby at 8 friday morning. WOOOOHOOOOOO

Gonna be going to see my kid, opps tricks e's kid in a minute.

I heard that when she poped the only tape they had on them was Scooter Genie in a Hardcore Bottle. Oh well.

Another baby born into the hardcore family.

Hey Silver how about sticking up the vid of the birth on here. Haha

Edited by - Mc RizlaDizla on 24 Nov 2001 10:33:55
Midway_raver Congratulations:) Whats its name by teh way:) i hoep u aint been mean n calle dit dougal or summat;)

Ant B
MC RizlaDizla No dont be silly.

He is called Vinylgroover

aznwasian at my local hospital it plays a lulaby everytime a baby is born on the intercom, you should request that they play shooting star... then they ask what the hello that is and you shake your head in discrace and give them a tape with it on it. it might work... maybe..

¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸aZnWaSiAn¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯
-I can't stop raving...
aznwasian sorry for posting wice but you should name the baby kayaidi. K.I.D. that would be funny.

-I can't stop raving...
silver Congrats on the baby, I wish 'til the day was released I would have recommend that as one of the lines in the tune is:

"I will love you til the day I die...."

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
aznwasian Shouldnt the baby be coming soon? You said the baby would come. I see no news of baby. You said it would come on the 25. What is it's name? Is it here yet?

-I can't stop raving...
silver It's a true raver baby :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
MC RizlaDizla Yeah its here. Jay (Tricks e) is still caught up with the new duties of being a dad so he cant post about it. Its a little baby boy. I called it vinyl groover but they said it was stupid so they have now decided on Q tex.

Oli G Bah.. i was baout to post my two cents then saw it was already born...
not that thats bad... congratulations

but what exactly was it born too?

dj tricks e (Im back) and the babys name is daniel brendon at 7 pounds 14 oz and he is the boll## and the first tune he heard was shooting star and i cant beleave im a dad. cheers for all the idears and congrats. tricks (dad)

DJ Mouse congratulations daddy :) you make sure you bring him up as a next generation happy hardcore dj ok

DJ Mouse In Da House!!!
MC RizlaDizla May i just add that Daniel is not his full name

Its Billy Daniel Brendon Bunter Doe. Q-tex just didn't work did it jay

DJ Pathfinder thumps up

let it be good years for ya son

You can't see me,because i am the future.

It took 1.28 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page