Radio listeners 174+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland
 Uproar Presents - Last Chance To Dance

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Oli G Event name: Uproar Presents - Last Chance To Dance
Starts: 2004/6/12
City/Region: England

Uproar proudly presents - The Last Chance To Dance !

Well after month's of anticipation it's finally here, the line-up for the last ever 100% Hardcore event to be held at the Sanctuary. When we say this will be a night to remember it really is an understatement, as well as the awesome line-up & unrivalled production, we have an unbelievable amount of surprises in store on the night, just wait & see ! This really will be one of the best events ever to hit the Sanctuary to ensure we say goodbye to this legendary venue in the most spectacular way possible !

Don't forget our next event - Dance Paradise at the Brunel Rooms in Swindon on May 14th, this is also a night you won't want to miss, see www.uproar-events.com for more info !

The future is bright the future is Uproar !

Arena 1 - Hardcore

[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=17"]DJ Seduction[/lurl]
Uproar's Very Own Creator & Promotor

[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=35"]DJ Sy[/lurl]
History Of The Sanctuary Set - A True Hardcore Legend

[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=1368"]Darren Styles[/lurl] Vs. [lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=36"]Breeze[/lurl]
Part of the infamous raverbaby trio - Showcasing their euphoric sound

[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=20"]DJ Dougal[/lurl]
Played the first ever hardcore set at the sanctuary - Ending the night with the last ever hardcore set

[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=19"]Hixxy[/lurl] & [lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=40"]Sharkey[/lurl]
Back to back for the first time in years - Playing a classic bonkers set

[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=56"]DJ Force[/lurl]
From the Force & Styles fame - World Exclusive Upfront Hardcore Set

[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=709"]Kevin Energy[/lurl] & [lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=171"]Marc Smith[/lurl]
Back to back for the first time ever

[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=30"]Vibes[/lurl] & Live Lee
For the last time ever at the venue that made them famous

[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=925"]CLSM[/lurl] Vs. [lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=16"]Billy 'Daniel' Bunter[/lurl]
Two amazing producers - Playing together for this exclusive set

[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=1092"]Mozz[/lurl] & [lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=1000"]Oli G[/lurl]
The owners of Camel Records - 1st Time At the Sanctuary

Essential Platinum Live Pa
Featuring the labels biggest hits from the beginning up to the present day

MCs - [lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=418"]Storm[/lurl] - Whizzkid - Rude - [lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=142"]Marley[/lurl] - Odyssey - Live Lee

Arena 2 - Techno/Gabba/Hard Trance

Scorpio Vs. [lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=1313"]Producer[/lurl]
The No.1 Technodrome duo go head to head for one final time at the sanctuary

Drokz
Hollands Hardest makes his one and only sanctuary appearence!

Clarkee
Dreamscape's original hardcore techno resident turns out the lights

Mark E.G.
Madman & All round favorite

Dolphin & Vortex
Former North residents team up for an extra special send off

Ribbz
The one & only enigmatic MC/DJ Ribbz

Addiction
South Wales No.1 & Radical favotire makes his uproar debut

[lurl="/records/record_artistprofile.asp?action=artistdisplay&artistinfoid=1382"]UHF[/lurl]
Bedlam's Head Honcho & Hardstyle Maestro

Mc's Ribbz - Squidgy B - Si the Sigh

Flyer:

Oli G Everyone needs to come to this :)

More Information
www.camelrecords.co.uk

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
DJ Superman i've already come to this.....

what a line up! cant wait to see your debut at the sanctuary oli

Joe nothing hey wat a wicked night -- i will def be there only prob is all my m8s will b on holiday :( i might have to go on my own :( anyone else gonna b there i can meet up with? just went to slammin and had a fookin wicked time

DJ Superman i'll be all on my tod as well

look for a pickled version of superman, we could all do a HH.com meet up!!

your my angel, your the only sunshine in my life, feels like heaven when you take me in your arms...
5-hydroxytryptamine Looks amazing... going to try and be there if I can :D
Nice one Oli G btw!

Anyone from Birmingham up for teaming up for this one or any of the other last raves at the Sanctuary? Fed up of going on my own!

DJ Mole How much does it cost?

Where Is Milton Keynes (London) (Birmingham)?

What Hotels Are Near By?

I liv ein Scotland thats y i ask these questions

Join He Who Walks Behind The Rose
5-hydroxytryptamine Milton Keynes is about halfway between Birmingham and London so basically about 50 miles north-west of London. Check out multimap.com

DJ Mole mark on this map where it is

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=486750&y=235250&z=1&sv=486750,235250&st=4&ar=N&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf&dn=792

Join He Who Walks Behind The Rose
sexy_Rhi_Rhi yeh im defo cummin 2!i went 2 uproar on march 6th n tha was fookin slammin!alorra money 2 get there n bk n for hotels n stuff but was well worth it!!

Dave Murray Haha me & my mate missioned uproar 6th march from aberdeen to milton keynes ... rave ... mission home, no hotels or nothing haha.

Chris B Like the look of this lineup am definitely gonna rock the sanctuary 1 last time. To evry1 sayin there goin on there own we'll sort out a meetup nearer the time, would like to meet with some of the ravers that use this site get a quality nite. Even if you're not on your own the more the merrier for last ever stomp in sanctuary, want 2 make it 1 to remember. At moment i've got about 15 m8s sayin they'll come along, whats the reckoning when it's time to cough up money the usual story's for why there skint and about 2 will make it. But anyway if they want to be lazy bastards at least we no what ravins about will c u there.

Abraxas me and my mate are comin down from scotland it will be our first event like this and lookin 2 meet up with any of u lot going before we go in. were gonna fly down to luton easy jet doing £36 each return!! from glasgow hehe send me a pm or email if anyone wants to meet up before hand maybe make my first time at an event like this more memorable.

5-hydroxytryptamine
quote:
Originally posted by Baldo:
At moment i've got about 15 m8s sayin they'll come along, whats the reckoning when it's time to cough up money the usual story's for why there skint and about 2 will make it.

LOL
Such a familiar scenario :)

I'll be there. Looking at the dates it'll be the first rave after my exams so I'll be well up for it by then :) A meetup is definitely in order! You Scotland crew should make a group booking on the plane or something and save money, seems like there's a fair few of you ;)

-- keeping Birmingham hardcore since May '03! --
Abraxas think most of us are gonna be coming in 1s and 2s so if anyone knows milton keynes maybe they could pick out a pub or somthin we could use 2 meet up in?

5-hydroxytryptamine There is quite a nice Wetherspoons pub, nice and big, can grab some food there too... but it's closer to the town centre than the sanctuary so it kind of involves getting another train or bus out to Bletchley... not too bad really. That's just the one I've been to before though, there's probably closer ones.

-- keeping Birmingham hardcore since May '03! --
Chris B Still gotta while 2 sort it out i live in hemel hempstead so can get to bletchley or milton keynes no probs swap numbers them meet at station even then find a pub

Abraxas I will be stayin in hemel hempstead over that weekend my sister lives there so would be able 2 meet u before we goto MK on saterday

Chris B I'm a hemel hempstead boy these days cant believe that's where u'r sis lives, all the more reason 2 make it a party. Will get it sorted gonna make this a big 1.

Chris B Didnt read my first post before i replyed there kept repeating hemel hempstead but will meet u 4 weekend party

Charco gonna be one helluva expencsive weekend.....NOT missing this one...no way...not a chabbance.....not in a million years...not a...

** The long run equilibrium for a perfectly competitive market occurs when the marginal firm makes normal profit only in the long term **
violenta i really wana go but i have quite a way to travel so i might not be able to afford it :(
gona make the effort tho cuz i really wana meet up with some of the awesome people i met at HH, and if it anything like the last 2 events i've been to at the sanctuary, its gona be amazing!!!

sazzy hi,, can anyone plz tell me how much the tickets are, and where could i get hold of em?! i live in dorset! thanx very much. xxx

Iceball Oh my god, hell yea is all I can say to this. Look out for a guy in a jump suit tied around his waist, black vest and eyes in the back of his head.

MC Rude
quote:
Originally posted by sazzy:
hi,, can anyone plz tell me how much the tickets are, and where could i get hold of em?! i live in dorset! thanx very much. xxx

Ticket details :

Tickets for the LAST EVER 100% Hardcore event to be held at the Sanctuary are now available on-line at www.uproar-events.com & from Uproar direct. Tickets will be released nationwide to all outlets on tuesday.
Remember the last Uproar was held up by some as the BEST EVER event at the venue & for this one we will go one better.
You should know by now that when we hold an event that we mean business & we DELIVER !!! Do not miss this & ensure you purchase your ticket as early as possible. Tickets at the fantasic price of only £17.50 are available direct from Uproar post a cheque or PO to :
Uproar
PO Box 4099
Dunstable
Bedfordshire
LU6 2ZH

Please make cheques & P.O's payable to "Uproar" We have to recieve this payment before June 2nd for it to be processed at that price.

Remember that you can use our "Virtual Ticket service" all you need to do is contact us using one of the following methods :

Telephone : 01525 222356
Text : 07957 418491
e-mail : [email protected] (With the subject as "Reference Number)

You will then be given a reference number to quote on the door which with guarantee entry. Please remember to state how many tickets you require.

To purchase tickets on-line follow this link : http://www.ticketweb.co.uk/user/?query=search&INTERFACE=ticketweb&category=misc®ion=uk&search=uproar&beginmonth=04&beginday=28&beginyear=2004

For 24 hour telephone c-card bookings call : 08700 600 100

Cheers,
Rude

Check http://www.rudeboy1.co.uk
for info & event dates
DJ CURLY im 18 2 days after the event please let me in mr rude ;) haha

Haeobogoblin sorry curlz, he wont. he is rude.

DJ overdrive - Pugsley's Overcore Pioneer
________///.:HARDCORE TILL I PIE!:.\\\________
DJ CURLY am i too old? :(

Mrrr Psycho I'm at this one ;) Last uproar was wicked at the sanc!

raverdave I shall be there in full effect, with or without my crew. May even do it on a natural (or as near as dammit...!) so that i'll have the memories forever, instead of about 10 minutes.

I doubt you'll see a line up as good as this for a long time....

HaRdCoRe HuStLeR!!! HaRdCoRe HuStLeR!!!
sexy_Rhi_Rhi got my tickte:D:D:D:DHERE I CUM!!!!!!!!!

~*RaVeReSs BaBeH*~
Iceball In that case Rhi Rhi I HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!! :)

Iceball Ok, maybe not, seems as if I have nooo money = no rave for little Erik =D sorry guys, hope u all have a great time and upload some good pix will ya :p

MC Rude Just 3 weeks to go, make sure you get your tickets as soon as possible !!

Rude

for info & event dates
The Rabbi hey guys, i've just moved over here from sydney and im hanging to come to this event, could someone let me know where to get tickets for this in london? if there are any places that is :)

DJ Judas I have no idea about outlets in London sorry mate.

If you e-mail [email protected] and say where you are they'll tell ya your nearest outlet.

w00t! getting my ticket on friday :D

Always keep it hardcore!
MC Rude Just 17 of ya going from here ??
Though there would be more from this website !

Rude

for info & event dates
Chris B Cant wait for this to kik off ticket came through today.

cyantst Normaly it's just me and the misses, but got TEN of us going to this *yay*
Sakkara All set & ready to rock!!

See everyone there!!

Get your dancin' shoes on! You know the words....follow me motherf*cker!!!
MC Rude Just 5 days to go !!

This is set to be one of the best parties to EVER hot the Sanctuary, don't miss it !!!
See ya there !!
Rude

for info & event dates
Oli G *shits pants*

More Information
http://www.camelrecords.co.uk

axid yo hydrox, i'm headin down from north brum, from newstreet. thinkin of arrivin around half seven... (thats the half five train)

also there is a pub nearby, the enigma tavern...

*Thinks can he trust the tavern, got fookin shot in the nacks at the last slammin... (so close to the nacks, but i was too wrecked to give a shite)*

And tonight matthew... im gonna be the White Raver, Orange target on me chest! (look out for me and me mate, there will be the two whiteies...)

and for the past 3 events, ive come out as white as ive gone in! (unbelieveable)
Chris B Who's up 4 meeting before this 1

axid well i'll probably be in the enigma tavern gettin a few bevvies in around half seven with me mates.

lemme no an we'll keep an eye out for yas!
Chris B Sound m8 i'll c wat time i get to this enigma tavern look out 4 the orange target.

Oli G How ****ing good was that!

:D:D:D:D

*still buzzin*

More Information

genericrevolution WHAT A F\/CKING NIGHT THAT WAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<<stage dancer in the devil outfit... hmmmmm lol

enVias was great Nice to meet new people :)
loz x

~Hardcore u kno the score~
Zane What an absolute crock of crap that was. Many ravers enjoyed the music to be true but there was an underlying story that never gets told.
1) 2 arenas compared to the hardcore heaven rave when more rooms and even a chill out area which was desperately needed.
2) Poor ventalation led to ravers vomiting and passing out. The damn ceilings werent even covered so daylight was pouring in though the inactive fans.
3) Security was absolutely dismal. A dealer with 130 pills was kicked out and no police presence called.
4) A female raver was caught and stripped searched by a MALE security guard. They dont even have the power to do that without police presence do they?
I was totally disgusting with the whole under organsiation of this. Uproar seriously need to address the security issuse for not only their own protection but for the ravers themselves. Until i hear of improvment i simply refuse to attend any more raves provided by this company.

Ps:- Information on the persons involved is not available due to rights of privacy and under fear of retribution of uproar.

Ravers come and go the music will live forever!!
Oli G Zane, i cant comment on the first point
but the rest ill say as much as i can on it (im not connected to uproar in anyway)

2) Poor ventalation led to ravers vomiting and passing out. The damn ceilings werent even covered so daylight was pouring in though the inactive fans.

Sanc has been like that since day one, EVERY rave in that place is like it

3) Security was absolutely dismal. A dealer with 130 pills was kicked out and no police presence called.

Sanc security are notorious ****s, thats the sanc's fault and not uproars, plus theres only one event left for this crapness to happen in anyhow

4) A female raver was caught and stripped searched by a MALE security guard. They dont even have the power to do that without police presence do they?
I was totally disgusting with the whole under organsiation of this. Uproar seriously need to address the security issuse for not only their own protection but for the ravers themselves. Until i hear of improvment i simply refuse to attend any more raves provided by this company.

Sanc security again, Uproar do not have ANY control over the security as they merely hire the venue, the same goes for slammin vinyl, hardcore heaven, accelerated culture, and any other rap/dance/hip hop concerts/raves/events that take place in this arena

Hope that may help, i know its still a problem, the security are ****ing bastards and i hate them, but there isnt anything rude or seduction could have done about it, and this is why i think its great the sanctuary is now gone, although i love the place

More Information

MC Rude Edited, see post below.
MC Rude PS, I would like to thank all of you guys who turned up to support us & see off the Sanctuary in style, it's all about you guys & we rteally hope you enjoyed it as we put 200% effort into the event !

Sorry about the above negative post, but when people make unfounded accusations such as the above, I feel that I have defend us as strngly as possible.

Once again, thanks for coming & we hope to see you all at the next one !

Cheers,
Rude :-)

for info & event dates
Zane In reply to your message in view of being accused of just trying to slag you off that was not my intention. Sure seduction would have some concerns knowing this is happening (or do they not know? if not why not??).
As for making ravers ill this was over the whole cast of ravers. many being sick on the dance floor due to heat.
To be fair if security is lacking and is known to be lacking why has the issue not been addressed long before now or uproar done something to either get them to improve it or refuse to hold raves there until it is stepped up?
All this matters no longer as the sanctuary will be knocked down (wonder if bits are geting sold at last rave heh heh).
As for the fact you accuse me of not even being a real raver then you are mistaken. How can you base anything to come to a decision from one post?
If you are truely a representative of the organisers of the rave you would address these safety issues seriously instead of using childish words such as *Muppet*.
Not that i care on your thoughts. Other than the ignored issues as above the music was good and i hold a lot of respect for the dj's that had to perform in those conditions.
Btw you also accused me of being another promoter, no your inaccuracy strikes you again. I am meerly a dj and a raver concerned for patrons health and saftey as every company and dj should be.
Sorry if i caused you any disconcern but maybe you should take time to look at it from the ravers point of view and actually watch what happens.

DJ Mole
quote:
Originally posted by Zane:
In reply to your message in view of being accused of just trying to slag you off that was not my intention. Sure seduction would have some concerns knowing this is happening (or do they not know? if not why not??).
As for making ravers ill this was over the whole cast of ravers. many being sick on the dance floor due to heat.
To be fair if security is lacking and is known to be lacking why has the issue not been addressed long before now or uproar done something to either get them to improve it or refuse to hold raves there until it is stepped up?
All this matters no longer as the sanctuary will be knocked down (wonder if bits are geting sold at last rave heh heh).
As for the fact you accuse me of not even being a real raver then you are mistaken. How can you base anything to come to a decision from one post?
If you are truely a representative of the organisers of the rave you would address these safety issues seriously instead of using childish words such as *Muppet*.
Not that i care on your thoughts. Other than the ignored issues as above the music was good and i hold a lot of respect for the dj's that had to perform in those conditions.
Btw you also accused me of being another promoter, no your inaccuracy strikes you again. I am meerly a dj and a raver concerned for patrons health and saftey as every company and dj should be.
Sorry if i caused you any disconcern but maybe you should take time to look at it from the ravers point of view and actually watch what happens.

I never went to this event as i live in crap whole (rnb central) scotland but did it eve occur to u that it might not of only been the heat that made the people sick but maybe the fact that drinks got spike or people were too pished or anything like that but anyway how old are you

3 top tunes atm are:

1.CLSM - Free Your Mind (Sy & Unknown Remix)

2.Dougal & Gammer - Rainfall (Remix)

3.Dougal & Gammer - Addictions

All Scottish ppl must go to Totally Bonkers Live 31st July, Carling Academy, 9pm - 3am
raverdave Never been to the sanc have ya mole? it's honestly like raving in a sauna, really oppressive. Puts a bit of a downer on it for me cos i can only stand it for about half an hour before going outside for a breather.

It was the hottest i've ever felt it on saturaday so I was sensible, had loads of water and took long breaks. Had a brilliant time and didn't puke on the dancefloor once!

Long live the uproar!

HaRdCoRe HuStLeR!!! HaRdCoRe HuStLeR!!!
cyantst
quote:
Originally posted by molesociety:
quote:
In reply to your message in view of being accused of just trying to slag you off that was not my intention. Sure seduction would have some concerns knowing this is happening (or do they not know? if not why not??).

I never went to this event as i live in crap whole (rnb central) scotland but did it eve occur to u that it might not of only been the heat that made the people sick but maybe the fact that drinks got spike or people were too pished or anything like that but anyway how old are you

As the boyfriend of the girl who was caught with a small number of pills i would like to comment.

first to the security at the rave, all other issues aside, most ravers take drugs, this IS illegal and SOULD be reported to the police, this i don't have a problem with but as she was carrying my pills as well as i had no pockets you suspected dealing but if you had just listened to her and found me not 10 foot from where you had found her the whole issue could have been resolved with out police intervention, the other thing that has REALY ****ed me off was that at slammin vinyl a dealer with 130 pills, I'll say that again 130 pills, was let of with a stern talking to. Just as a side note my girlfriend was handed to the police at midnight(ish) and I only found out after 2 hours of worring what had happened this compleatly distroyed the rave for me as for my girlfriend she had to stay in a police cell (for the first time) for over 13 hours and yes she has nightmears now you ****ing basterds!!!!!! (sorry it needed to be said)
I do not blame seduction for this but do question the wissdom in allowing the security that have caused problems for 10 years to watch the rave and ruin it so wonderfully for my group of friend and at least 5 other groups who had friend caught on MINOR drug charges.

At the end of the day small amounts of drugs should be taken and the police need not be involed, Keep the raves for the ravers.

P.S. zane is not a rival promotor but I am and I think uproar was wonderful but as for the ventalation I have to agree with as I DON'T smoke fags and noticed nicotine poisioning withing the first hour, I just have a strong gut and don't have to throw up on the dance floor, in fact what was the deal with all the people being sick where they were it was ****ing gross SORT IT OUT TOWNYS

MC Rude Right OK, let's start again with this one.

With regard to the Security, there have been problems for many years at the venue, this came to a head last year after numerous complains on USH.net & other websites regarding ALL events held at the venue, we at Uproar together with the boys at Slammin & some of the D&B promoters who used the venue all voiced our concerns to the management & asked them to sort this out, the result was that for the next few events the Security seemed much better & the feedback we were getting was reflecting that. On Saturday it seems that there were some incidents again, there was nothing we could do on the night as we do not control the secuity at the venue. As you correctly stated the venue is now closing so we could not threaten not to use the venue etc again if they didn't sort out the security, we will be moving to a new venue & please please assured that when choosing any future venues, the first concideration is your comfort & security.
With regards to the amount of arena's, there were what was stated on the flyer, 2 arena's, why did you expect more if they were not on ther flyer ? With regard to the chill out area, we opened the outside of the Sanctuary & included a Fairground ride, Food stall & slush puppies / ices creams etc, this is in effect a chillout area It's outside !) & is exactly the same as at Hardcore Heaven.

"Poor ventalation led to ravers vomiting and passing out. The damn ceilings werent even covered so daylight was pouring in though the inactive fans."

Sanc has been like that since day one, EVERY rave in that place is like it

(This is true, I have been to the Sanctuary at least 100 times & it has always been like that, you can't cover the whole ceiling as you have electrics for the lights etc, all the trussing that holdss the lights up, no other event does this so to single us out in such a way is completely unfair)

I am sorry you had a bad event, we want all our customers to have a good time.
I am co-promoter of Uproar with DJ Seduction, if you don't want to believe me then fair enough, it doesn't matter to me, but why else do you think I would be so passionate about it ?

I do not wish to spend anymore time on this, but your comments with regard to security etc have been noted & again I am sorry you had a bad night.

Rude.

for info & event dates
Zane Okay apologies to mc rude as you seemed to take offense to my first post and that was not its intention. Your secon dpost however was what i would have expected. Polite and informative so thank-you for that. I wont dwell on this any longer but as you say security issues have been noted i will try another uproar gathering sometime in the future.
To be honest forums like these are rarely attendend by the promoters or organisers in my past experience. In this case i am happily proved wrong.
Good Luck at the next one MC Rude.

ps:- Falling asleep in sun the day after rave may result in overcooked ravers (Stupid sunburnt forhead :S)

DJ Mole
quote:
Okay apologies to mc rude as you seemed to take offense to my first post and that was not its intention. Your secon dpost however was what i would have expected. Polite and informative so thank-you for that. I wont dwell on this any longer but as you say security issues have been noted i will try another uproar gathering sometime in the future.
To be honest forums like these are rarely attendend by the promoters or organisers in my past experience. In this case i am happily proved wrong.
Good Luck at the next one MC Rude.

ps:- Falling asleep in sun the day after rave may result in overcooked ravers (Stupid sunburnt forhead :S)

THATS THE SPIRIT DUDE,

HARDCORE U KNOW THE SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 top tunes atm are:

1.CLSM - Free Your Mind (Sy & Unknown Remix)

2.Dougal & Gammer - Rainfall (Remix)

3.Dougal & Gammer - Addictions

All Scottish ppl must go to Totally Bonkers Live 31st July, Carling Academy, 9pm - 3am

It took 2.31 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page