Radio listeners 187+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Events: UK & Ireland
 Hardcore Til I Die

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
silver Event name: Hardcore Til I Die
Starts: 2004/5/22

Hardcore Til I Die
Launch Event On Sat 22nd May 2004 10pm - 6am
@air (Home Of Godskitchen), Heathmill Lane, Digbeth, Birmingham

See www.htid.co.uk Or Email [email protected]
To Receive Htid Text Messages Free Of Charge And To Win Guest List
Text Your Name And Address To 07780 731547
To Play Games See Www.Htid.Co.Uk

To View The Flyer See:-
Http://Www.Htid.Co.Uk/Flyers/Flyer1.Htm#flyerback
Http://Www.Htid.Co.Uk/Flyers/Flyer1.Htm#flyerfront

Htid 'Will Not Compromise Quality For Popularity Amongst The Minority'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Htid Events Will Aim To Bring You The Very Best In Hardcore, Hard Dance, Freeform And Old Skool With The Best Mixture Of Acts, Dj'S And Mc'S From The True Pioneers To The Very Best From The Nu-skool And The Future Breed. We Will Also Be Introducing A 'Kick Off' Point In The Main Room Which Will Comence 2 Hours From First Entry. At This Time Our Signature Htid Theme Will Be Played Which Will Signal The Begining Of The Light, Lazer And Stage Show And The First Mc Touching Down To Start Your Evening Off With A Bang !! !! !!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All Htid Line Up Times Have Been Chosen So That What Ever Style Of Hardcore You Favour We Should Be Able To Deliver Something To Suit Your Musical Needs Throughout The Evening. During The Last Hour At All Htid Events We Also Proudly Present 'The Morning Glory Hour' Which Will Have You Crying Out For More As The Carefully Selected Dj Will Bring You Nothing But Anthem After Anthem From The Old Skool Classics Through To The Lastest Hardcore Anthems From Today To Present Finishing Of The Nights In True Party Fashion. If You Love Your Hardcore Classics Then This Is The Hour For You !!!!!
Air - 3 Arenas
Air - The Most Exciting And Stimulating Dance Music Environment

Air - The Next Generation Dance Music Experience
Hardcore Til I Die At Air Has To Be Witnessed To Be Believed Which Is Set To Take Up Residence At The Newest And Most Spectacular Dance Music Environment On The Planet. We Welcome You To The First Of A Revolutionary New Series Of Hardcore / Freeform / Hard Dance Events. Following A Complete Structural Rebuild, The Club Formerly Known As Code (Home Of Godskitchen) Has Been Totally Transformed Into A New Look Multi Arena Venue. Within The Walls Of Air, You, And Thousands Of Others Will Set Out A Nocturnal Adventure Which Will Take You On A Journey Between 3 Sumptous Floors Saturated In The Most Credible Underground Sounds. These Fully Encapsulated Arenas, When Combined, Offer An Enormous 8,500 Square Feet Of Club Space, And Are Each Furnished And Equipped With A Superior Level Of Visual And Audio Technology.
Floor 1 - Oxygen Arena:
The Main Dance Area Featuring That Big Arena Vibes With Huge Sound Levels, Amazing Lighting And Visuals Encapsulate Into The Latest Interior Design. The Room Incorporates Raised Dances Areas As Well As Plush Seating To The Rear For You To Take A Break.. The Best Main Room In The Uk

Hixxy
Darren Styles
Breeze
With Storm & Whizzkid 'Exclusive To Htid On This Night'
'The Kick Off' Set (00.00 - 2.00)

Mark Eg & Mc Marley (03.00 - 4.00)

Seduction & Mc Whizzkid (04.00 - 05.00)

Brisk & Mc Wotsee (02.00 - 03.00)

Dougal & MC Storm 'The Morning Glory Hour (05.00 - 06.00)

Kevin Energy (11.00 - 12.00)

U.F.O. (10.00 - 11.00)
Floor 2 - Nitrogen Arena:
A Further Dance Area. Again With Great Sound, Visuals And Lighting, This Room Offers You The Best Of Both Worlds With Great Dance Floor Along Side Plush Booths To Chill Out In While Watching Your Friends Go Wild.

Force & Mc Junior (02.00 - 03.00)

Vibes & Mc Whizzkid (03.00 - 04.00)

A.M.S & Mc Wotsee (01.00 - 02.00)

Demand & MC Storm
Bouncy Kinetic Set (04.00 - 05.00)

Lee UHF & Mc Marley (00.00 - 01.00)

D-ice & Reality (11.00 - 00.00)
Floor 3 - Carbon Arena:
The Smartest Lounge In Club Land. A Place To Dance As Well As Chill.

Resident Dj'S Playing Old Skool & Retro Hardcore
Attractions:-
Huge Installed Lasers
State Of The Art Intelligent Lighting & 6 Giant Plasma Screens
3 Massive Digital Projection Screens
Amazing 4 Decks Dj Consoles
Massive Award Winning Jbl Sound System
Air Conditioned Throughout
Leather Delux Seated / Chillout Areas
Hardcore Til I Die & Raver Baby Giveaways
Merchandise Stalls (Horns, Whistles, Glow Sticks, Cameras And More)
Capture Photography (Instant Photos)
Elite Girlz
Dance Podiums & Platforms
Cloakroom
Paramedics
Hot & Cold Food
Fresh Drinking Water
Secure Car Park To Rear Of Venue
Licensed Bar Til 2am
Pay On The Door Event
Nus £10.00 Others £14.00
Credit Card Hotline 0870 75 44 44 5
Event Express Coaches Call 07976 163 528
Anthony Coaches (West Country) 07979 272412
Further Info Call 0870 027 0727
www.htid.co.uk
K-Hole cant wait for this one, gonna be wicked :)

maybe we should have a happyhardcore.com meetup

-----------------
irc.di.fm
#hardcore

Chris aka Neo
#hardcore pimp daddy :)
clarke101 ^^^ Sounds like a plan!

Anybody else?

manutdhml Of course, always up for meeting like-minded ravers!

GeeGee un fortunatly folks due to a not very nice bloke using me for footy practice after the last event i attended i aint making this one (but post op looks good so hope to return soon) have a dance and a smile for me see you all soon. keep the rave alive

IF IT AINT HAPPY N IT AINT HARD IT AINT WANTED
jamimapuddleduck69 Me and my m8 are probably coming up, if we can get our asses into action

5-hydroxytryptamine I'm 100% going to be at this one!

Been to many an event at Air and also back when it was Code, including a few of the monthly Accelerated Culture drum and bass raves and it's an amazing venue... I've never heard a sound system like it :)

I've managed to get about 8 people to come to this one! It's going to be massive... well up for a meetup with other happyhardcore.com people too even though this is actually the first time I've posted here... although I've been a regular on the site for a year or so...

~Doug

clarke101 Ive just re-read the info says its a pay on the door event but gives a credit card number any ideas

DJ Superman this looks like a beast of an event mabye you can use your credit card on the door instead of cash?? NUS discount as well!!!

result

"don't worry about it, if i were you i wouldn't remember me either"
clarke101 ^^ but brisk is on at the same time

5-hydroxytryptamine Hehe, Brisk wins hands down as far as I'm concerned :)

rezzna dammit, thats sucky. brisk is usually as pacey as it gets at most events.

might have do some inter-arena skip-hop-diddleying it would appear

"don't worry about it, if i were you i wouldn't remember me either"
clarke101 Im going to get someone to chop me in half! Its got to be the only way?

5-hydroxytryptamine I think you're right. Who gets the top half and who gets the bottom half?

clarke101 No no left and right so i can hear both sets.

H.O.Y.L.E.S Im going to this one from what i hear its gonna be Awesome DUDE!!(lol at my americanism) but i hear its gonna be banging

-----------------------------------------
I have Hams Sinature :D
neophyte defo at this one my birthday day b4 aswell so gonna b there!

j.taylor
Xpanse I will be there - no question.

tinaphi hay ravers hows it goin wicked venue wicked music who can afford to miss out on this one i only live a short train ride away im def going hay im new by the way also like dnb anyone at last slammin double the exictment

Pacm0n1 I'm defo going to this one, but just don't know how yet.....Does anyone know if there are going to be any coaches from the derbyshire area? I live in Alfreton, which is in between Mansfield, Derby and Chesterfield......If not i'll have to go on the train.

Hardcore is not a style of music, Hardcore is a way of life!!
Sir Pill-a-Lot Anyone gettin a coach from around Liverpool or Chester. Spose to be gettin a lift but me mate's in court. Goin to be a solo event for me i think, all the rest of me kru aren't hardcore.

Why oh why can't you just accept it! I'm a raver not a f**king drug addict!
MULLA iam defo going to this

Futureglow hardcore events coming soon.
www.futureglow.info
zilv3r Pacm0n1, I live in Mansfield, I might be getting a lift up with 2 other mates, contact me on MSN or via email if your going an me n my mates can pick you up if you want?

Email: [email protected]

Why all the pressure to sum up my life, my religion, my whole world in one line?
jellybeanz crew A happyhardcore.com meet up sounds like a great idea...
be good to meet you guy's

If anyone is interested we are proud to announce the inclusion of the Jellybeanz Old Skool and Retro Room in the Carbon Lounge @ Air for the Hardcore Til I Die Launch party on Saturday May 22nd. This will be a place to chill as well as dance in the usual Jellybeanz madness!!!

All the music will be the great old favourites and some more you may have forgotten from the early years of hardcore.89-94.

Your DJs:
Scottie
Cruze
Mantra
Helical
Jonah

MCs: Scotti B, LC & Chitchat

All this plus the Hardcore Til I Die line-up which I'm sure you all know by now is gonna make this a night to remember!!!

Special thanks to those that have made this possible.

Cheers,

Jellybeanz Crew

-------------------------
www.clubjellybeanz.com
Garry T yay,Saturday is here,

bring on the weekend party shenanigins

www.tiltedrecordings.co.uk
clarke101 SCOTT BROWN!!!

Where and when for the meet-up?

AvexTracker Hey all,

I'll be there tonight. Look out for me - I'll be the best dancer with green glowsticks :)
Can't wait for this. Never been to an event before.

Pshyching myself up by listenin to hardcore all day :)

Pylonez aha 1 hour and 10 mintues togo :) just getting myself ready now :) big up the brum scene :P have a shweeet time tonight to all thats going.stay safe xD

I am the god of hellfire........
Oli G Badgeriffic, im leaving for bristol soon, and will be at htid by about 3am, biggedy bo :D

More Information
http://www.camelrecords.co.uk

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
5-hydroxytryptamine Well I must say that was pretty ****ing boom ting!
I was rather out of it though, you might have seen me wandering up the fire exit stairs at some point o_O
Had a wicked night though, the highlight being Scott Brown and Brisk and the low point was some silly cow giving me evil looks near the end during Dougal's set (wtf was your problem?!)

Doug

-- keeping Birmingham hardcore since May '03! --
tinaphi MAD WERNT IT ****IN LOVED EVERY SECOND OFF IT ANY ONE C ME WELL I HAD A YELLA TOP AND DENIM HOTPANTS ON AND WAS DANCING ****IN MAD TO MARK EG IN THE MIDDLE FRONT ANY1 C ME

Xtra-C Photos from saturday's sell out event HTID now online along with a full review.

visit http://www.jungletechno.co.uk

enjoy

Got any jungle ??
I got the Tarzan and Jane of Jungle just wyning on the vine.
I'm tellin ya this could turn hari Krishna into a Bad Bwoy !
[url="http://www.jungletechno.co.uk"]
www.JungleTechno.co.uk[/url]
Garry T Indeed what a superb night.Absolutly wicked venue,in all aspects
Was good to see a real friendly vibe around the place all night.
All 3 rooms added something different to the nights entertainment

Playing to ppl in a chill out room at 4 in the morning was a weird experience,but most enjoyable

Personaly has got to be the most enjoyable rave I have attended this year outside Northampton

www.tiltedrecordings.co.uk

It took 1.95 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page