Radio listeners 150+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Web site suggestions & site problems
 v3 code?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Underloop Wow, tried to check the site a minute ago and got the "we are upgrading to v3 base code".

Checking it out now... all I can see so far is the 2nd menu bar up there^^^ has changed. I miss it fromthe front page... I used to go to the front page and just click "active" straight away. Can still get at it through the drop down though.

Good call on making private messages more accessible though. gonna have a shufti round now though..... any chance of a list of the changes Silver?
Underloop Wow, seems ALOT faster than before... good work Silver!

Also I just noticed that Signatures now have a bar across to distinguish them from the body of the post.... again, good call Silver.

I never knew that the server was hosted by Ninjas though!

One odd thing i noticed was, after I posted this it would usually have come up straight away in the "active topics" (now labelled "New topics since last visit (1)"). However, this hasn't appeared yet - bug or quirk?
Underloop still not shown up in active topics, and I've found a few other bugs:

• Profiles have changed round a bit - profile pics and personal links were deleted

• When editing my profile it said profile changed, then took me to a page telling me I needed to supply username/password/email/something else

• Online users looks weird - no names, and 5 pages full of users

thats all I've found so far.... hope its of some use.
silver Yeah running now... there is a massive list of new things that I will post once the new bugs are ironed... your signatures are now dynamic :)
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by Underloop:
  • Online users looks weird - no names, and 5 pages full of users
  • [/list]

Press total online from the top :)

There are many changes, and i think silver is writing the news as we speak.
    Underloop ooo yes, I noticed the dynamic sigs!! VERY good call!!!

Also, totally approve of the buddy list - although is the purpose of this just to show people who your friends are? Would be nice to access this list for private messages.
    Dave Murray If you want to add me as a buddy it's cool, however i accept payment in the form of *money, food, alcohol, trance vinyl, sexual intercourse ( Must be a female though aged 17 - 40 ), a new mixer & of course more alcohol*

Thanks.
    swansea247 for a moment then i thought i was dreaming, yay to v.3 code
    silver I'm not writing news I am fixing last second bugs!!! ack!

Oh yeah... clock reset hense the little forum posts.... you might want to log out and relog in (to delete your cookie) to get the friends who's online thing to work (if you have found it yet)
    whispering
    quote:
    Originally posted by Dave Murray:
    If you want to add me as a buddy it's cool, however i accept payment in the form of *money, food, alcohol, trance vinyl, sexual intercourse ( Must be a female though aged 17 - 40 ), a new mixer & of course more alcohol*

Thanks.

Thanks buddy, the blowup sheep is on the male
    Dave Murray
    quote:
    Originally posted by whispering:
    quote:
    If you want to add me as a buddy it's cool, however i accept payment in the form of *money, food, alcohol, trance vinyl, sexual intercourse ( Must be a female though aged 17 - 40 ), a new mixer & of course more alcohol*

Thanks.

Thanks buddy, the blowup sheep is on the male

Surely that should say "in the mail"

Are you drunk? haha
    Underloop
    quote:
    Originally posted by silver:
    you might want to log out and relog in (to delete your cookie) to get the friends who's online thing to work (if you have found it yet)

Under the "total online" thing right? Just found it.... I'm not listed though, neither is Dave (and hes online). Also... I thought you were anti-popups?
    whispering
    quote:
    Are you drunk? haha

At work. What i ment was that its so huge it really is on the mail, honestly. My english is perfect
    Dave Murray
    quote:
    Originally posted by whispering:
    My english is perfect

Haha, it's better than half the british people that use this site.

LOLZ U R 2 GUD 2 ME!!!!

Heh.
    ryg0r Where did that angel come from? I want more smilies?

*realises that silver is up to his neck in bugs*
    DarrenJ the ninja thing is cool :D
    DarrenJ found a bug, i cant edit my above post

"There has been a problem!

Only admins, moderators and the author can change this post"

thought i might tell you, incase that one you didnt notice
    Underloop
    quote:
    Originally posted by DarrenJ:
    found a bug, i cant edit my above post

"There has been a problem!

Only admins, moderators and the author can change this post"

thought i might tell you, incase that one you didnt notice

Mine edits fine
    DarrenJ still isnt letting me edit mine
    Em Jay yea i cant edit mine either.
    Underloop *priveleged*
    silver I believe I have fixed the editting bug but I never really found the problem either so could you let me know if it is still happening.
    whispering Still cant edit my posts.
    whispering ^^ I cant edit my posts in this area, but can on other areas.
    whittle1 My posts DO NOT increase when i post a new reply
    I have tried this several times, but it just dusn't work

---------------------------------------
    You and me
    We play amongst the stars
    Forever searching
    Ever Learning
    Find just who we are

[email protected]
    DarrenJ DarrenJ's Test

Opera: Unallowed to edit
    IE: Allowed to edit
    Firefox: Allowed to edit

there you go silver
    B.C My IE didn't allow it......don't sweat silver, we're a patient people
    B.C Also, active topics are not updating as per visit, either that or user's are not timed-out/automatically signed out on leaving the web page.
    DarrenJ I tested wrong I just noticed, I was checking it edit loaded, not if it went thu
    Still didnt edit thu IE and firefox, eek
    Triquatra i miss my active topics button :(
    Underloop
    quote:
    Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
    i miss my active topics button :(

Its now called "New Posts Since Last Visit" but I do miss it on the front page. You can get it by hovering on the forum drop down, and then clicking active topics
    silver Post count is working now (7366).

I might bring back the forum bar on the main page... I removed it because it was not part of the top page but the forums only... I think I will bring it back.
    whittle1 Nice one Mr.S
    triggy hmmm
    Triquatra BB code isnt working in signitures...having problems with updating my profile still, telling me i need to put in things that are already there

getting an error "" each time i post
    Triquatra "There has been a problem!

Only admins, moderators and the author can change this post

Go back to correct the problem."

im all logged in too - was going to add this
    "New Reply Posted!

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a000d'

Type mismatch: 'doULastPost_ViaID'

/forums/post_info.asp, line 67 "
    tunnelrush Testing....
    Stony McTony just noticed my new topics thing isnt reseting when i leave the site
    DarrenJ new topics is just active posts renamed i think,

edits working now, i also got that microsoft script edit error yesterday, but it seems to be fixed also
    DarrenJ cant upload a new avatar, gosh i spend too much time on this site lol
    silver The New topics since last visit works I just have to explain how it works... I have another round of bugs to fix and I'll post all the details on all the new things so everyone understands everything... so just wait until the weekend and all will be told :)
    silver Edit now works... sorry about that bug it was sort of a biggy.
    whittle1 I cannot delete my outbox messages in the private message folder
    Might just be my comp to be honest, check it out

You and me
    We play amongst the stars
    Forever searching
    Ever Learning
    Find just who we are

[email protected]
    mr bishi
    quote:
    i miss my active topics button :(

Same here, its strange browsing this ite without it.
    silver Active topics = New topics since last visit

I justed changed the name of it to make it clear exactly what it does? Do you miss the words "active topics" or the menu bar on the top page?
    Triquatra menu bar - just ease of use of being able to go to www.happyhardcore.com and click straight on active topics :)
    Underloop
    quote:
    menu bar - just ease of use of being able to go to www.happyhardcore.com and click straight on active topics :)

I agree - but I think the S-Man said he was gonna bring it back
    Jon O-T My signater only appears on my replies SINCE i changed my signature, shouldnt all the rest change to my new 1 too?

Also my signature comes out all as 1 paragraph, it used to have a new line for every few words. Like this...

No such thing as too much BASS
    Lets have HARDCORE lets have RAVES
    Well be hardcore till we die
    Scott Brown, Breeze and Dj SY!!!!!

Jon Owen-Thomas - Remember the name

but it comes out as...

No such thing as too much BASS Lets have HARDCORE lets have RAVES Well be hardcore till we die Scott Brown, Breeze and Dj SY!!!!! Jon Owen-Thomas - Remember the name

Other than the little Glitches i luv the new layout, nice one Silver!
    Underloop
    quote:
    Originally posted by Jon O-T:
    Also my signature comes out all as 1 paragraph, it used to have a new line for every few words. Like this...

No such thing as too much BASS
    Lets have HARDCORE lets have RAVES
    Well be hardcore till we die
    Scott Brown, Breeze and Dj SY!!!!!

Jon Owen-Thomas - Remember the name

but it comes out as...

No such thing as too much BASS Lets have HARDCORE lets have RAVES Well be hardcore till we die Scott Brown, Breeze and Dj SY!!!!! Jon Owen-Thomas - Remember the name

Other than the little Glitches i luv the new layout, nice one Silver!

I've noticed this. Don't know about ASP but in PHP theres a built in function that converts plain text to html - think that is whats not working correctly
    DarrenJ get a error in pop up window when adding artist code to a event also
    silver Hmm... I'm gonna post all the changes to the site to make things easier...

Signatures are now dynamic for all new topic's created after v3 launched, if you are replying to a topic that was created before v3 then no signature will show because I didn't want double signatures. As for the one line signatures (no lines breaks) that is a bug and I will fix it now for everyone :)

Update: Signatures now are working as per usual. I still have to iron out a few more bugs so I will hold out until they are done to post new details of v3.
    kathryn
    quote:
    Hmm... I'm gonna post all the changes to the site to make things easier...

Signatures are now dynamic for all new topic's created after v3 launched, if you are replying to a topic that was created before v3 then no signature will show because I didn't want double signatures. As for the one line signatures (no lines breaks) that is a bug and I will fix it now for everyone :)

Update: Signatures now are working as per usual. I still have to iron out a few more bugs so I will hold out until they are done to post new details of v3.

still having trouble deleting my own post silver!
    gobbo23 i can edit my posts ok, but my active topics/new topics since last visit doesn't reset. I have 204 new topics since last visit and that was yesterday. Its not a problem with the New Topics link as the topics in the forum don't turn off active i.e. they are all that pinky colour
    silver kathryn: Thanks will look into that.

gobbo23: I'll have a look into that as well.
    kathryn
    quote:
    kathryn: Thanks will look into that.

gobbo23: I'll have a look into that as well.

Nice one!
    Keep up the good work!
    : ) : )
    sorry i coulnt insert a smilie! lol!
    Triquatra arg! cant upload my new avatar...or my old one!...or any of them!!

"Error: There has been an unknown error and your file has not been uploaded."
    silver Avatar upload / changing now works with thanks to DjTriquatra.
    Triquatra now you can all bask in the glory of my new and improved avatar...

..thanks to mighty :D
    Mighty-Mouse
    quote:
    now you can all bask in the glory of my new and improved avatar...

..thanks to mighty :D

Makina Bunny!!!!
    Wooo look at that bum shake!

silver DarrenJ: Artists in events now works.
    Triquatra found another problem, i cant add new vinyl to my "owns", pops up with a new window, but in the window it gives a "500 internal server error"

as an example

http://happyhardcore.com/records/record_labelprofile.asp?action=labeldisplay&labelsid=536

try adding TNC002.

The page cannot be displayed
    There is a problem with the page you are trying to reach and it cannot be displayed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Open the happyhardcore.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
    Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.
    You can also see a list of related sites.

HTTP 500 - Internal server error
    Internet Explorer
    silver ^^^ Yeah I know about the adding to releases, quite a few people have reported it... I had no idea people used it so much. Will get on it now :)
    kathryn silver!
    still cant delete a post in a thread it wont allow me!
    whispering
    quote:
    Originally posted by kathryn:
    still cant delete a post in a thread it wont allow me!

If the delete button isnt working. You can PM me with the link to the topic and ask to delete it. But if there are more then 1 post from yourself in that topic, then add a copy of the post to the PM, so that ill know witch one you want to delete.

This shall do as a temporary solution, untill Silver can get it fixed.
    Triquatra record adding to collection still not working :(

i got loads to add!
    silver Add / edit / delete to own / want records now works - sorry for delays was tied up in other work. But I'm sure you will like the "other" work once I post about it next month :)
    ryg0r
    quote:
    Add / edit / delete to own / want records now works - sorry for delays was tied up in other work. But I'm sure you will like the "other" work once I post about it next month :)

You just need to rest up
    silver I have posted all the changes from the old version to v3 in an article that I will keep updated.

http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/portal_articles.asp?catid=12&Title=HappyHardcore.com%20v3%20base%20code&linkid=1361&expand=true&area=3

As you can see, a ton of stuff was done on the site, mainly getting the site into a state that is workable and fixing alot of old bugs. There are a few new functions to the site which are also listed on the page, please continue to post bugs as you find them, we will get to them, most of the bugs have been outted already. We will credit everyone that reports the bugs (as listed in the above link).
    DarrenJ yay another bug
    I clicked on next to alert admin, it gives u a error
    I clicked on it by mistake and noticed it
    Jon O-T
    quote:
    Originally posted by DarrenJ:
    yay another bug
    I clicked on next to alert admin, it gives u a error
    I clicked on it by mistake and noticed it

Also the Alert moderator link doesnt work. I found out when that guy's download made my PC crash.

It took 4.25 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
    audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page