Radio listeners 152+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Hardcore Awards - Vote for HappyHardcore.com

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
silver I deleted this topic by mistake... I have had to re-create it.

In case you missed the first page news....

It's that time of year again, it's the hardcore awards and back from a 1 year absence is the "Best website category" with HappyHardcore.com as one of the top nominations for the award this year. The ceremony will be held at a special hardcore event run by Slammin Vinyl on Oct 29th 2005 in the UK.

Just like the US elections HappyHardcore.com came in a very close second place by only just a few votes last time, this time around we are determined to win this award. We are asking you to take this vote extremely seriously, to give you a run down...HappyHardcore.com has:

- The most members in the world (19,000 on HappyHardcore.com and 8,000+ on HappyHardcore.DJ)
- The largest and most listened to fully licensed hardcore internet radio station in the world - No other hardcore radio station in the world is fully licensed only HappyHardcore.com is 100% legit.
- The most popular live internet radio hardcore shows in the world!
- First in the hardcore scene for news - it's where nearly everyone gets hardcore news from.
- A fully stocked vinyl and CD store at Shop.HappyHardcore.com
- Events listed from all over the world!
- A massive forum with a great community and moderators.
- A massive chat room that is always buzzing 24 hours a day.
- Hardcore event listings from all over the world.
- Run by lovers and believers of hardcore music.
- Site in multiple languages.
... the list goes on...

We want you to vote for HappyHardcore.com in the web site category, we want everyone that you know to vote for us, if your grandmother, brother, best friend or cat has an email address then vote for HappyHardcore.com and lets show the world that we really are the most popular and best hardcore website in the world.

Voiting is open to anyone in the world (not just the UK), if you don't have a mobile phone (required for voting) just enter in "N/A" and your vote will still count. The link to take you to the voting page is http://slamminvinyl.com/hh_poll/

TypeR I know i voted! for best contribution to hardcore, I also put Silver, he did make happyhardcore.com afterall!
Dave Murray
quote:
Originally posted by BobbyRitalin:
I know i voted! for best contribution to hardcore, I also put Silver, he did make happyhardcore.com afterall!

Seriously? I mean no disrespect to silver, but he hasnt done much for the whole hardcore scene, yeah he released about 5-6 record on his label & runs a pretty big hardcore website, but come on, so many people has done so much more.

It should be Sharkey that should win it, i mean look at AMS & Arkitech, Sharkey trained them up FOR FREE, in his own studio & Sharkey's also looking for someone else to train up, if only other artist's took note.
kathryn Silver u doughnut u deleted a ewhole topic with loads or replies

Well i voted Billy 'Daniel' bunter 4 best hardance dj even though i thought he was a hardcore dj!
gobbo23
quote:
Originally posted by Dave Murray:
quote:
I know i voted! for best contribution to hardcore, I also put Silver, he did make happyhardcore.com afterall!

Seriously? I mean no disrespect to silver, but he hasnt done much for the whole hardcore scene, yeah he released about 5-6 record on his label & runs a pretty big hardcore website, but come on, so many people has done so much more.

It should be Sharkey that should win it, i mean look at AMS & Arkitech, Sharkey trained them up FOR FREE, in his own studio & Sharkey's also looking for someone else to train up, if only other artist's took note.

living outside of the uk its hard to who has really done what, and whos has made the best contribution. Our world is quite narrow. I voted Sharkey only because i was told to do so

whittle1 I think Kev Energy over Sharkey
It's quite amazing looking back on how he has developed the Nu Energy label

---------------------------------------
You and me
We play amongst the stars
Forever searching
Ever Learning
Find just who we are

[email protected]
NeXuS Voted.
Then made 3 new email accounts and voted 3 more times.

Good luck!
TypeR
quote:
quote:

Well, considering I have only heard one mix by sharkey and thats it, it would have been a pretty big injustice for me to vote for him. Being that Silver is my friend and I support him in what he is doing, it only seemed natural.
Chris B Funnily enough i'd already voted for this site and sharkey before i saw the thread. Guys an absolute legend to me but it's up to everyone to vote the way they chose best.

To be honest the results always disappoint me are a bit predictable bet it's the same this year. Still is a public vote so fairs fair.
whispering
quote:

My reply from this topic:
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
I dont really remember anymore all who i voted. Most of the parts were stuff i couldnt even answer, best event? dont go to events. Favourite MC? again dont go to events, thus dont like mc's. Best track i remember, it was a tie between Chwhynny "I Am" and DJ Sharpnel "Shind Bad". Desided to go with "I Am", since the Sharpnel tracks awesomness is mostly due to sampling and not production, eventhough the Sharpnels addition is great, he really knows how to make a good kick and bass lines :) But Chwhynny is also one of the only ones pushing the old "Happy Hardcore" style into the newstyle, witch i think is absolutely fantastic.

Best website, this is the only Hardcore website i use regularely, so you can guess witch one i voted :p
Outstanding contribution was DJ Silver, witch most likely sounds like brown nosing (Dave can verify that ;)). But its from my point of view, Silver has had the most influence to me Hardcore wise. Actually i wouldnt even listen Hardcore if it wasnt for this site. I mainly listen Japanese Hardcore at the moment, and silver has helped me a lot to obtain CD's, information etc.
bulby_g
quote:
Originally posted by Baldo:
Funnily enough i'd already voted for this site and sharkey before i saw the thread.

Same as
Jon O-T Shame its not like the nutz poll where u can keep clicking on send.

BTW ive done by vote :)
mrs_hicks_xxx voted this site of corse! xxx
Leelo1 yeah i voted 4 this site but most contribution imo is hixxy he got us a deacent clubland

altho ams is proper dope !
kandykidkatastrophe Happyhardcore.com :) I think I like my new online home :)
after a year on the streets its gonna be nice to establish a new online name for myself. btw I'm from Ottawa and when the KandyKidKatastrophe squad breaks out the city isn't gonna know what hit it. Anyone else on here from Ottawa?
-RAVIN9- Done and Done!!
Big-up to happyhardcore.com!!

Sharkey gets my best contribution vote considering he's trained AMS, Arkitech & is now taking applications to train someone else for free.
Entity Voted!
LEE UHF Thanks to everyone who voted for me guys, It is very very much appriciated :) If I win Ill be throwing a big party heh

Here is how I voted

Best Hardcore DJ - Gammer (I know he only got breakthrough just last year but he is my favourite dj to watch as he is so varied and plays alot of my favourite tuneage)
Best Hardcore MC - Whizzkid, (would pick storm he is without a doubt no.1 but he has won it for 2 years and I think its gordons time
Best Hard Dance DJ - Nu-Eenrgy Live PA (cant beleive people forgot about these guys)
Best Record Label - RFU (that was a tough one, I picked this because some of the forthcoming bits are amazing and its the most varied label their is once it gets a few releases out that is)
Best Producer - Recon (Was gonna pic gammer but I already picked him and I love lots of recon`s new bits, especially pills and the pull over)
Best Web Site - nu-energy.co.uk (sorry happyhardcore)
Track Of The Year - CLSM feat. Ant Johnson- Sensory Vision ( A breaks tracks with loads of elements and I have never seen a breaks led track do so much damage to a hardcore crowd ever)
Event Of The Year - Hardcore Heaven Weekender (ill never forget it total madness)
Best Breakthrough DJ - Dodgee (i cant really vote for myself heh)
Best Breakthrough MC - Gazy J( has a wicked following)
Outstanding Contribution -Sharkey (sorry but even though some people have done alot the amount this guy has done for the scene without anything back for it is immense, yes people have done events and good tunes, but that is not selfless as money is involved, sharkey is single handledly planting the seeds so our scene lasts longer than him, he is giving all his production knowledge to young producers for absoloute free and turning them into tune making machines
dj switchback - The most members in the world (19,000 on HappyHardcore.com and 8,000+ on HappyHardcore.DJ)
- The largest and most listened to fully licensed hardcore internet radio station in the world - No other hardcore radio station in the world is fully licensed only HappyHardcore.com is 100% legit.
- The most popular live internet radio hardcore shows in the world!
- First in the hardcore scene for news - it's where nearly everyone gets hardcore news from.
- A fully stocked vinyl and CD store at Shop.HappyHardcore.com
- Events listed from all over the world!
- A massive forum with a great community and moderators.
- A massive chat room that is always buzzing 24 hours a day.
- Hardcore event listings from all over the world.
- Run by lovers and believers of hardcore music.
- Site in multiple languages.
... the list goes on...

I take it Silver your desperate to win this award. Sorry to say but USH has it in the bag.
UKr4veR Silver deserves it most for alot of reasons, USH f**king SUCK!
Dave Murray
quote:
Originally posted by UKr4veR:
Silver deserves it most for alot of reasons, USH f**king SUCK!

No he doesnt, he hasnt even done half of what Sharkey / most Producers have done.

USH Suck haha knob end.
UKr4veR
quote:
quote:

No he doesnt, he hasnt even done half of what Sharkey / most Producers have done.

USH Suck haha knob end.

Haha you dense idiot I mean for the site, I'm not even bothering with you.

"knob end" Typical Trendy boy USH come back, well done.
DarrenJ might wanna change ur avatar dave, thats a harsh word
Dave Murray
quote:
quote:
quote:

USH Suck haha knob end.

Gimme reasons why silver should win it then?

B.C
quote:
Originally posted by DarrenJ:
might wanna change ur avatar dave, thats a harsh word

yeah i was thinking that too......
DarrenJ
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

USH Suck haha knob end.

Gimme reasons why silver should win it then?

he manages 2 record labels, 1 cd compilation series, runs a website which he just recoded, plays a free weekly show, organises the american and uk shows, helped run the hardcore side of electronic festival last year, pays for us to use this site, contributes to the japanese hardcore scene
plus the reasons silver said O.o
TypeR *edit*
UKr4veR Thank you DarrenJ.

Now Mr Murray can tell me why USH is more superior then this site...
silver Dave Murray and everyone else is entitled to vote forever they want to ... I am asking people to vote for happyhardcore.com in the best website category which "sharkey" is not a contender so I don't know what the problems is and you should not personally attack each other for their choices on who they vote for.

The website site category was only won by 2-3 votes last time, if you don't believe me ring Slammin and ask them. I don't see what the problem is anyway, according to the stats on that other site we get much more traffic and page views than them anyway...
Underloop
quote:

Yeah, and who is that bloke in the picture anyway?
kathryn
quote:
Originally posted by Underloop:
quote:

Yeah, and who is that bloke in the picture anyway?

Looks lika newsreader innit?
UKr4veR Aye, well i guess it's let the best man win :P
dj switchback
quote:

If it wasn't for Ush the scene wouldn't have picked up to what it is now.
Happyhardcore claims that it get's the news almost first before anyone?. BUT HOW DO I KNOW ALL THE NEWS BEFORE I READ HAPPYHARDCORE.COM?.
REASON..... USH.NET. Nobody is saying happyhardcore.com sucks,so why say Ush does?.

gobbo23
quote:
Nobody is saying happyhardcore.com sucks,so why say Ush does?.

actully there are quite a few people saying that http://www.ush.net/board/viewtopic.php?t=161865&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

its quite difficult to compare the sites as they serve different purposes. Ush is a UK, hardcore/rave site promoting hardcore in the uk, While hhc.com is more targeted to promoting hardcore outside the UK.

The advantages USH has over hhc.com is forums. Being a more worldwide site hhc.com's forums aren't all that 'advanced' as people living outside the UK don't (strangly enough) know as much about hardcore as somebody in the UK. I offen go to USH forums to find out information on releases form the lesser know labels.

Why i voted for hhc.com is because its website has alot more features then just the forums. Such as Vinyl Shop, live radio, multi langues and Record Database.

as for the most outstanding contirbution, silver has made a dam good contribution to hardcore. Probably not the 'most outstanding" but what would i know? i'm halfway round the world
UKr4veR You might aswell explain to me dj switchback how USH got the terrible name?
whispering
quote:
Originally posted by dj switchback:
If it wasn't for Ush the scene wouldn't have picked up to what it is now.
Happyhardcore claims that it get's the news almost first before anyone?. BUT HOW DO I KNOW ALL THE NEWS BEFORE I READ HAPPYHARDCORE.COM?.
REASON..... USH.NET. Nobody is saying happyhardcore.com sucks,so why say Ush does?.

I'm sorry, but... you seemed to just start a "slag HappyHardcore.com here" -topic on USH. Also are you pissed cause some of the people here on the "What A Rush 10" topic said they prefer the more mainstream Hardcore? Isnt that kind of narrow minded and elitistic?

I have absolutely nothing against USH.net, and there must be many good people in the forum community too. But their not all perfect you know. After all, it is a public message board. So why do you expect perfectness from the HappyHardcore.com community?
kathryn Exactly^^^^^^^^^^^ agree with u there as i have looked up Ush.net a few times and imo its just like readin another website regardin hardcore.But this is the website i tend to visit more
silver Lets not turn this into a slagging match, I know the admin's and mods of ush quite well and we chat all the time in nice manner. I suggest people don't take it personally on what other people have voted on.

dj switchback: No dispected but do you like hardcore music? Yeah, me too... that what this site does, promotes hardcore music, for free and for anyone. Everyone has their tastes, some people like this site some people like that site... but at the end of the day, if there were only two sites promoting hardcore in the entire world don't you think that is better than just one? It's not about ego's here... it's about hardcore music. I want HappyHardcore.com to win because I think the site deserves it, if you disagree that is fine but you don't have to turn it into a site war.
dj switchback
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
Lets not turn this into a slagging match, I know the admin's and mods of ush quite well and we chat all the time in nice manner. I suggest people don't take it personally on what other people have voted on.

dj switchback: No dispected but do you like hardcore music? Yeah, me too... that what this site does, promotes hardcore music, for free and for anyone. Everyone has their tastes, some people like this site some people like that site... but at the end of the day, if there were only two sites promoting hardcore in the entire world don't you think that is better than just one? It's not about ego's here... it's about hardcore music. I want HappyHardcore.com to win because I think the site deserves it, if you disagree that is fine but you don't have to turn it into a site war.

Yes Silver i do like hardcore music. For 10 years now i've followed the scene. I mean no disrespect either and i'm not trying to turn this into a site war. I never once said this site sucked. I laughed at some of the topics & Posts on here. Such as the 1000X "What's your favourite Bonkers" threads.
If people think this site is a joke then that's up to them. I visit this site on a regular basis,and i'm quite happy with that situation. I dont think happyhardcore will wn the best site (Ush will alway's win that imo) but i was only having a laugh,with no malice intended. People got on there highhorse about Ush,and i cant be blammed for reamrks to that degree.
Best of luck Silver with the awards anyway.
Dave Murray I'd like to apologise to silver for me basically being an arse & pretty much being negative about him, he has done alot for hardcore, running this site / label / Mixing CD's / doing live show's etc & i do now actually feel that silver has contributed much to hardcore.

Once again i apologise to you silver.

Take care people.
DANI LEVEL It's hard to choose one of each
kathryn
quote:
Lets not turn this into a slagging match, I know the admin's and mods of ush quite well and we chat all the time in nice manner. I suggest people don't take it personally on what other people have voted on.

silver just seen ur pic on m8 website and thought u had an uncanny resemblance to underloops avatar sorry just my opinion!
gobbo23
quote:
I'd like to apologise to silver for me basically being an arse & pretty much being negative about him, he has done alot for hardcore, running this site / label / Mixing CD's / doing live show's etc & i do now actually feel that silver has contributed much to hardcore.

Take care people.

i'm sure you probably dont give a shit, but that just earnt my respect
UKr4veR
quote:
Originally posted by gobbo23:
quote:
I'd like to apologise to silver for me basically being an arse & pretty much being negative about him, he has done alot for hardcore, running this site / label / Mixing CD's / doing live show's etc & i do now actually feel that silver has contributed much to hardcore.

Take care people.

I sensed sarcasm.

Dave Murray
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by gobbo23:
quote:

Take care people.

I sensed sarcasm.

You sensed wrong then.
HH i voted for this website
INSANE HARDCORE RAVER Any Hardcore Ravers from SWANSEA??? Going to Hardcore Heaven on Saturday & maybe Birmingham for Mash-tonbery. Anyone frm Swansea into the Hardcore scene as big as me let me know

xxxx RAVER_BABY_AMY xxxx

[email protected]
SickPigRecords We all Voted for you!
The Dopeman did u that nice
whittle1 Silver, near the top of the homepage it says:
** Vote HappyHardcore.com best website of the year! **

Why not give us the link to vote from it?

You and me
Forever searching
Ever Learning
Find just who we are

[email protected]
SickPigRecords
quote:
Originally posted by t-bone:
did u that nice

Yes.. Yes it is
UKr4veR
quote:
Originally posted by whittle1:
Silver, near the top of the homepage it says:
** Vote HappyHardcore.com best website of the year! **

Why not give us the link to vote from it?

You click the big ass Flash thing above it.
Well it's there most of the time!

The Dopeman what big ass flash thing?????
UKr4veR
silver If you click the banner it will take you to the voting page... I'll add the link anyway as it aint that hard I think.
Ionosphere Done.
whittle1
quote:
If you click the banner it will take you to the voting page... I'll add the link anyway as it aint that hard I think.

hehe allll because o' me!!

You and me
Forever searching
Ever Learning
Find just who we are

[email protected]
Loz_e voted!!!
carter i voted for it
after all its a quality site
it deserves it!
djDMS I voted for USH
kathryn Silver!
Is there an award for best female vocalist because i think they deserve recognition too!

I would vote for Lisa Abbott!
She has an ace voice!

Vote Lisa Abott! Vote Lisa Abbott!
what do you fellow ravers think?
djDMS Erm....no!

Because then there'd need to be an award for Best male vocalist etc etc... and before we know it there'll be 50 pointless awards for allsorts of crap.

e.g

'Best Breeze & Styles tune heard blaring out of a Vauxhall Nova in Doncaster on a thursday'

or

'Best European slightly scary hardcore tune written with a female HH.com member in mind'
kathryn
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Erm....no!

Because then there'd need to be an award for Best male vocalist etc etc... and before we know it there'll be 50 pointless awards for allsorts of crap.

e.g

'Best Breeze & Styles tune heard blaring out of a Vauxhall Nova in Doncaster on a thursday'

or

'Best European slightly scary hardcore tune written with a female HH.com member in mind'

no not at all!
if dj's get recognition then why not female vocalists who are on the tunes!

duh!
u got the wrong end of the stick m8!
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by kathryn:
duh!
u got the wrong end of the stick m8!

No, i was taking the piss!
whispering
quote:

...you were taking a piss while writing on a forum? Damn, you must live in a really small apartment ;)
yaddam205
quote:
Originally posted by whispering:
quote:

...you were taking a piss while writing on a forum? Damn, you must live in a really small apartment ;)

no not necessarly he "rainbowed" it in

(his mum told me)
djDMS Hahahahaha!
Genki there really should be seperate awards for the fem vocalists though ya know ;)

Especially Danielle and Jenna need awards. And how come we never see pics/bios of them? They're the ones that make the track what it is!
whittle1
quote:
Originally posted by Genki:
there really should be seperate awards for the fem vocalists though ya know ;)

Especially Danielle and Jenna need awards. And how come we never see pics/bios of them? They're the ones that make the track what it is!

Hey mate, i did a site search on Karen Danzig (the female vocalist on heartbeats) and this is what it says:

quote:
The singer of Heartbeatz has sent over HappyHardcore.com some information about herself and a profile shot. Introducing Karen Danzig the singer behind Breeze & Styles - Heartbeatz. Karen is also working with Flip & Fill so I'm sure we should expect to see and hear more of Karen in the future. Karen as also said that she is an artist on the AATW release of HeartBeatz, this could either the release artists in the format of: Styles & Breeze feat. Karen Danzig, or Styles & Breeze & Karen Danzig or even Karen Danzig - (Styles & Breeze remix), maybe even Styles & Breeze presents Karen Danzig. Only time will tell here.

There was a semi mystery on the internet around the track HeartBeatz and who actually sang the track, we are glad we have the complete info now.

There was some more info, the link maybe down i'm not sure.
max_power_pat reet whittle lad!!
yaddam205 Just a question, when are the Hardcore awards?
bulby_g 29th of October and I will be there :p
yaddam205
quote:
Originally posted by bulby_g:
29th of October and I will be there :p

Bah, i envy you, will there be live music?
bulby_g http://www.happyhardcore.com/forums/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=23209 :)
Just a bit.
silver I'll be there... If we win :)
katrinar50
quote:
I'll be there... If we win :)

Damn I was hoping you would ask me to pick up the award on your behalf

Kat
dj_excy ive voted hhc.com all the way!!!
HenriXlloyd man im trippin face...im at ma mate edds house had 3 lacostes a gram of base and cann of gas...im lovin life/.////biggin up to all the hardcore ravers out there.......bin out ad a good nite....now mashin it up0 listenin to some bangin hard core of bonkers 14 on happyu hardcore fm...thx ppl u knw were out here to get mashed as ****k///go slipmatt and hixxy ur the b3est djs in the world/.......u knw ur gona stay h.t.i.d 4eva.///serialo killers on at th moment LOVIN THE MIXXYIN......... go sharkey m,ix me up man/../.......ross and sam are now in the room...i must be talkin shit//.///////man hit yu bc in min p-pl.......,gota show some info on some eventage/.//w00t w00t
HenriXlloyd man were all trippin balls...just bomebed another pill........man ad some dexamphetamine aswelll......and a gan of gas and a gram of bass...bought to neck a forth....were all mashed up here...all teh boys say a big shout out...even tho there hip hop junkies lol they know wot its like,.,,,,,,they lovin the tuneage.....omfg walk away!"!!¬!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 wot a tune.....................

im lovin this ****inj tune

so walk awaty leve me here a;lone i got nufin to say to u anymoer jus tleve me here pack your bags and go...... .......just walk away..,,,,,man i keep getin lost......omfg these lacostes aint bad pills...see u in a mo...im just tryin to find walk away on the net as i have not got ma bonker 14 out with me at teh mo lol.........and i reall y need to listen to it.......

]
omfg

here we go

everbody thru ur hanbds..........lets get dirty.....lets get dirty.......lets get dirt........let letl let let let llet let eleteltmeltletletlelteltletleltletleltletleltleltle....here mer goin now.............
]

wot a frikkin tune.......omfg im lovin this im sure which song u all know lets get dirty gets somehwre in ur boidy,,,,,,,,,cuz its so fat....go lisa lashes aswell...ur a godeess darlkin

man were all ****d i bin on a typin rampage
UKr4veR Hahaha what the ****
Uproar
quote:
Hahaha what the ****

lol! Indeed!
BlueYoshi im sorry but i read the first post and didnt wanna look for it so when exactly is this and when will we know the results? and btw HappyHardcore.com HANDS DOWN for best HHC site
silver Result are found out on the night, 29th of Oct 2005... Would love the site to win, I'd fly to England to collect the award and buy a few people beers :)
bulby_g
quote:
I'd fly to England to collect the award and buy a few people beers :)

I'll remember you said that ;)
dj_excy
quote:
I'd fly to England to collect the award and buy a few people beers :)

i would buy you 1 silver for the long journey ;)
silver ^^^ Right it's settled then... first round on me :)
dj_excy oooo i cant wait :) you better win silver!!!
swansea247 you know this site has had my vote

Phantom Eagle I've also voted for HappyHardcore.com.:-)

My Best DJ Award goes to DJ Myers, cause I don't know many Hardcore DJays yet, but heard his sets @happyhardcore.com / D.I. Radio on the HappyHardcore Channel, just like his set right now.

Excuse my bad english, cause I am from Germany, so my skills in English may not be the best.
NeXuS
quote:
^^^ Right it's settled then... first round on me :)

ill be expecting mine in the mail.

just voted again,
HHC.com is defo my pick for best website.
ukraver didnt silver say on his last show that he was comming to the awards?
i must have been hearing things if he didnt lol :)
NeXuS
quote:
Originally posted by ukraver:
didnt silver say on his last show that he was comming to the awards?
i must have been hearing things if he didnt lol :)

Uhhh...
quote:
Result are found out on the night, 29th of Oct 2005... Would love the site to win, I'd fly to England to collect the award and buy a few people beers :)

yea... :)
Hardcore4eva
quote:
^^^ Right it's settled then... first round on me :)

MINES A STELLA! LOL
UKr4veR Well done for winning best website!

In your face USH, what do you have to say now Switchback haha.
Ionosphere To set an example to those less fortunate,

One should always be gracious in victory.

...good though, innit.
ryg0r
quote:
Originally posted by Ionosphere:
To set an example to those less fortunate,

One should always be gracious in victory.

...good though, innit.

Very true and I completely agree.
DJ Phoenix
quote:
Well done for winning best website!

how did you find out bud? Are all the results posted somewhere?

EDIT: Found the topic, heh
von-X The official results:

Best DJ
1. Sy
2. Scott Brown
3. Hixxy

Best MC
1. MC Storm
2. MC Whizzkid
3. MC Sharkey

Best Event
1. Hardcore Heaven Hardcore Weekender 2005
2. Uproar Colossus
3. HTID 8

Best Producer
1. Scott Brown
2. Sy
3. Hixxy

Best Record Label
1. Raverbaby
2. Next Generation
3. Quosh

Best Hard Dance DJ
1. Mark EG
2. Sharkey
3. Kevin Energy

Breakthrough MC
1. Scottie B
2. Darkside
3. Fugitive

Breakthrough DJ
1. Recon
2. D-Ice & Reality
3. Lee UHF

Best Website
1. Happyhardcore.com
2. Ush.net
3. Slamminvinyl.com

Best Record Shop
1. IMO
2. HMV
3. Spin Central

Outstanding Contribution
1. Hixxy
2. Sy
3. Scott Brown

Best Track
'Slide Away' - Breeze & Styles
silver Many thanks for everyone that voted for us, according to slammin vinyl we were a landslide win, we won by a large amount of votes in otherwords... which is really great to hear :)

I couldn't meet up with anyone at the event, it was near impossible to move around and to find people was beyond impossible... add rain and things were worse.

I hope people from the site heard my set, DJing at this party was certain a hudge highlight in my DJing career. UK people you have it lucky your hardcore party scene is massive!

It took 3.12 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page