Total online 2052
 Radio listeners 164+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Ultimate Hard Nrg and Hardcore Vol 2 WTF?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Cotts heh................
i WAS exited to have an only australian hardcore cd, the ultimate hard nrg and hardcore vol 1 was excellent, i was looking forward to another one.
UNTIL........

i read the tracks.... hmm i have all of these somewhere..... sounds familiar....

WHY WHY WHY.....??

why did they just put the clubland x-treme hardcore cd's re-label them and add a hard nrg cd on the end.

That is really stupid if you ask me..........
Evel WTF is what I though, why does Austaralia have to have Clubland Extream Hardcore (or softcore as I call it?) what would be really good is if they re relesed Happy 2 B Hardcore, which is very hardcore...

Now let me guess, this thread is going to be one of those threads again...
Cotts yeah i just think wtf to re-releasing and labeling a cd... i mean come on...
jenks
quote:
Originally posted by Evel:

You can't complain, you're the one making it that way!

p.s the Happy2bHardcore series was soft as shite, pure cheese, there are harder tracks on CXH!
Evel
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
quote:

You can't complain, you're the one making it that way!

p.s the Happy2bHardcore series was soft as shite, pure cheese, there are harder tracks on CXH!

Yeh but the beats and breaks on Happy 2 B Hardcore were amazing though, and Clubland Extream Hardcore isn't much harder tha Clubland 6 I supose, Ok just a little bit but it lacks any breaks, it's just remix by Styles and Breeze- all over!!!!
swansea247 hate to say things like this but, imo, dont the front cover of the cd look like a crude drawing of a goaste?

(i must have a sick mind saying that)
whittle1 Generally, there is no point in this album at all
jenks ^^ I don't think they released Clubland X-Treme Hardcore in Australia...
whispering
quote:
WTF is what I though, why does Austaralia have to have Clubland Extream Hardcore (or softcore as I call it?) what would be really good is if they re relesed Happy 2 B Hardcore, which is very hardcore...

Hehe, Happy 2B Hardcore is probably the most hated Happy Hardcore CD. Then again, you dont even know the genre names, so what can you expect.
Jax why didnt they just release the clubland extreme cd?
DarrenJ
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
^^ I don't think they released Clubland X-Treme Hardcore in Australia...

yes it was 20dollars, as was HTID

got to remember " Ultimate Hard Nrg and Hardcore 1"
came with babyboom vs dwarf, which was a rerelease (awsome cd thu)
Cotts "hey guys guess what i have made a new mix and its going on sale soon"

*cotts works hard day and night re-stomping the Hardcore Nation 2 cd's*

MWAHAHHAHA now im going to release it in a country that is the furthest from the uk so nobody will know.......
B.C
quote:
what would be really good is if they re relesed Happy 2 B Hardcore, which is very hardcore...

You just made my day!
K-Hole heh

Pointless CD, and since when was Hixxy, Styles and Breeze hard NRG!

Damn Goatse-core cd
Mirror well i think thats kinda dumb, re-releasing clubland x-treme under a different name. They could have at least changed one or two tracks from the Breeze & Styles mixes.
gobbo23 i really don't think theres much of point to this, anybody who would buy it already has it anyway. And the rebranding of it won't trick anybody into buying it so why bother?
DarrenJ gobbo not everyone has the luxury of being able to fly back and forth between australia and the uk
most people dont have the cd in australia...
EngstroM hmmm Clubland X-treme Hardcore Vol. 1
NeXuS yea u guys have to remember this release is for the auzzies. Their market is different as in clubland was probably not released there.
silver This release is for Australia, Clubland X-treme hardcore was not released there and after talking to the label they told me that the name "clubland" is exclusivly licensed to someone else that was not interested in releasing a hardcore compilation so they had to change the name in order to release it.
gobbo23
quote:
Originally posted by DarrenJ:
gobbo not everyone has the luxury of being able to fly back and forth between australia and the uk
most people dont have the cd in australia...

ooooohhh, a bit harsh

from my expirence the majority of poeple who would want to buy it would have already purchased it off the internet and had it sent over. Also i have seen it is quite a few music stores like HMV
sora.slx Have Australia released "Ultimate Hard NRG and Hardcore. Vol1" ?? Havent seen volume 1 anywhere :O, The only cd's ive been able to buy here in Australia were:

Bonkers 13 & 14
Hardcore Til I Die. Vol2
Next Generation Blatant Beats. Vol2

though i have seen some other albums such as clubland X-treme, the early bonkers albums like 5,2,4 etc and this other album by Scott Brown. Just sux how Australia doesnt have any of the other albums i want to get such as "Happy 2b Hardcore" and "Next Generation Blatant Beats. Vol3 probably have to end up buying them over the net. Dont get it why Australia doesnt get the albums alot of people talk about here in the forums :(
DarrenJ Sora you should still be able to get it, local store got some a while back near myself (aswell as thunderdome cd's from shocks warehouse wow)
should be on there books, just ask them to get it in
skattakid Sora, was in HMV in Pitt st mall today in Sydney and on the shelf was a copy of "Ultimate Hard NRG and Hardcore. Vol1", if your not near there, you can get HMV to send it to your local store (if you have one)

When it all comes down to it, if you want copies of the early bonkers cd's and other good releases (often way before they are released in oz[and thats if there is an oz release])>>> go to http://amazon.co.uk and get it shipped over...

I think you'll also find that you may save money even after paying shipping aswell... Dont rely on being able to get the good hardcore releases in oz ever, and when we get them here there already classed as oldskool oversea's....

On that note - you'll often find UK releases of CD's like Bonkers have slightly different track listings to oz releases, and are much better!

The reason we don't get alot of cd's in Australia is simply because of demand, i know it's sad, even with such big hardcore scene's like in sydney... Simple Conclusion - YES buy them on the net, there are many site's, and if you see it in the news section on this site, you'll most often notice a link to where you can purchase that cd online...

It took 1.3 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page