Radio listeners 181+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 why do most dj's look like kids?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJ CURLY come on have u seen dj phosphor even dj sy does.

" when ya dont know where to go and lifes kinda slow ya gotta hit the raves and let your body lose control release the tension the pressure is high roll with the flow get high on the ride"
o0sameyeam0o if sumone were to answer this, would you be filled with knowledge and finally stop staying up all night and wondering y dj sy looks so young?

well im going to stop this right now.

the reason most djs look young is an underground conspiracy, for the past year the company technics has been giving out illegal face cleansing lotion to top djs too make them appear younger and less wrinkly, the reason is so people like you can go your whole life wondering y dj sy looks so young

respekts

sam

o0:: MaX rEsPeKts ::0o

SAM EYE AM!
phoswh0re HAHAHAHAHA.....thats sooo funny!!!!
my lil dj phosphor does look 12!!!...but its jsut damned cute...click on my profile and youll see a pic...can you believe hes 27?!?!?!?!?!?!
hahahah
but hes such a lil cutie!!!

"next to sinlence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressable is music"
*bounce*
*bounce*
DJ Mouse i'm 18 but i don't look a day over 15!

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
milo a lotta djs look more on the nerdy side of things than young ;) revenge of the geek heh !

"It's all good..."
Oli G heh.. its because we are all kids
inside.. were all childish 5 year olds.. orrrrr is that just me?
damn..just me..

"ENERGISE"
\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
DJ-SK8 I'd say it more or less depends on the dj, like wolf, and frolic look like there 40, and other dj's actually r kids, so it all vary's alot.

My god how long have those mice been living your back fat?!?!?!
DJ Pathfinder he he im 24 but im also looking younger still the same as 5 years ago i think.

thats the reason that only younger grils are liking me .

You can't see me,because i am the future.
DJ CURLY nah i'd say frolic looked like a fat chubby kid

" when ya dont know where to go and lifes kinda slow ya gotta hit the raves and let your body lose control release the tension the pressure is high roll with the flow get high on the ride"
miss-mitzi its tru!!!! vinylgroover still looks about 12 i dont know how they do it!!! not sure wots goin on wi hixxy tho.... lol it could b that happy hardcore keeps you young!!!!

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
Voltage
quote:
Originally posted by DREAMSCAPE2002:
come on have u seen dj phosphor even dj sy does.

This is quite an interesting topic.. I think I fit that category..

http://gallery.ush.net/index2.html?task=view&dir=onamission291201&image=dscf0004.jpg

Do I look 22??

Forward to the New School.
miss-mitzi yeah voltage you can join the ageless dj club cos u dont look 22 but u do look shocked

If computer games effected us kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
Voltage
quote:
Originally posted by miss-mitzi:
yeah voltage you can join the ageless dj club cos u dont look 22 but u do look shocked

Yeah.. I wonder why.. I cannot remember now :P

Midway_raver "Forever young i want to be forever young......" Happy Hardcore the eternal fountain of youth:) It must b summat liek the music is soo fun it keeps u young at heart :) lol if only!!! now im gonna b sik at the fort of how cheesy my post just was!! =P

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting
Voltage [quote]Originally posted by Midway_raver:
"Forever young i want to be forever young......" Happy Hardcore the eternal fountain of youth:) It must b summat liek the music is soo fun it keeps u young at heart :) lol if only!!! now im gonna b sik at the fort of how cheesy my post just was!! =P

Hahahahahaha nice one m8

Heist Gronk! Kev Nrg looks like a little boy. Or Frank Skinner either will do

www.mp3.com/djheist
miss-mitzi cheesy but funny!

It took 1.22 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page