Radio listeners 157+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 DJ NAMES..........?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
HI-OCTANE I was wondering how all the djs on hear know that they are the only ones with the dj name that they have. do you copyright it or something of that sort. I have no clue about this .

**KeeP iT Re@L**
**KeeP iT H@ppY**
**KeeP iT H@rDcOrE**
Dragalian You won't see any other dj with my name. I fooled around with words, switched a couple of letters to get Dragalian. Haha, no there's no copyright for dj names.

"I like Hard Housish, Energetic Hardcore, so what? You're still bouncin' aren't you?"
djmarinecorpse Oh, I thought you were just an extraterrestrial with odd sexual habits... Sorry, just kidding. Nobody has mine, or if they did they copied off of me. I have had this name for years, even back to when I sort of ran my own games company...

Paul
Jaide i hope no one has my name...hmm

~.:*:.~.:*:.~.:*:.~

PLUR - People.Look.Ugly.Rollin :)~
I wish I had a fan club...will you be my friend? :)

DJ AcidBunE
Founder/Promoter of I-Jam Productions
GO GO ACID BUNNIES!!!

Catch me on AIM anytime:
JmeHHC or Jaide0123
Dragalian Haha, no.

That would be Drag-Alien.

Everybody says it different, many people say it that way. It's meant to be said Drah-gal-e-n.

"I like Hard Housish, Energetic Hardcore, so what? You're still bouncin' aren't you?"
Heist Theres a trance/prog duo that release on neo records called rocco & heist but like i give a shit.

www.mp3.com/djheist
miss-mitzi there r 2 many miss-mitzi's about but i am the original
my m8s started callin me it bout 8 years ago on its just stuck!! (no idea where it came from!!)

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
DJ Mouse you'll find loads of ppl called dj mouse as well

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
miss-mitzi well mice do breed quite quickly dont they!!!!! x

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
DJ Mouse yeh there's a point. but in saying that they don't live long either...unless it's me! hehe

"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
bowzer I haven't heard of any other "bowzer"'s, i got my name from my last name which is really "Bowser". :D

DJ Mouse quite a few have done that,used their last name for a dj name
2 that stand out are hixxy and ramos (hicks and maros)

DJ Mouse
sammypoohuk i used mine (Dj Ash) my last name is ashford! c!!!

SaMmY
Atlas if anyone uses my name ill just break there legs an that'll be the end of that, wont it?

"Ravers don't fall, they trip and roll."
Underloop Theres also a large House project called Blaze, but.......our Blaze! have an exclamation mark!!!

Matthew aka Cyclone/Underloop
--------------------------
"Wait a minute, thats not the Monsterometer, its the Frog Exagerator"
Charco i though of mine for a bit of a laugh making up pointless names,
turns out, on a german happy hardcore CD of mine, there is someone called Mustapha,
I THOUGHT OF IT FIRST!!!!!
**BOUNCE**BOUNCE**BOUNCE**

freedom to all who believe!!
godisadj I've always been called "god", from my surname Godden, then when faithless released 'God Is A Dj' a lot of people would call me that when I was djing, I prefer God though. Not sure if anybody else gets called that.

"WE'VE ALL GOT A MISSION, WE GET INTO DIFFERENT RUTS, SOME ARE THE COGS ON THE WHEELS, OTHERS ARE PLAIN NUTS!"
Soren "God is a producer, the DJ's are just the angels carrying the message"

-Soren

"Whhaatttt Pinngggg noooiiirrrrreeiieee"
Oli G heh mines.. err.. from my name
i had it first
i had this name before ali g (which some ppl think i nicked it from)

Garage Is where You Keep Your ****in Car
House Is where You Live
Hardcore Is HOW You Live

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
skies2049 I dont think anyone has my name
I dont think my name would be a good DJ name though

just dance........
Hard2Get
quote:
Theres a trance/prog duo that release on neo records called rocco & heist but like i give a shit.

LOL! :)

DJ STYLUS Well if i won millions of pounds Id set up my own record label called SmileyVinylz and i'd be buyin tunez for the label such as Flyin high etc.... as well as my own lovely remixes (when I get some more djin practice) My Dj name would probably be DJ Stylus although i'd probably think of somethin betta by then!!! ......... AS I DRIFT ON A DREAM .........

If we cant do it now....When can we do it???
Hard2Get
quote:
......... AS I DRIFT ON A DREAM .........

lol :)
Oh btw the name DJ Stylus is already taken. MC Wizzkid said on a Slammin' Vinyl tape (11Nov 2000) "A shout going out to DJ Stylus", or something like that so there you go :)

DJ STYLUS Oh thats ***** bulskank now i have to take the time to think of anotha name!!! Oh well i can do it when im at work and i'll get paid for it>>>>PUCKA & Cushdy!

If we cant do it now....When can we do it???
HI-OCTANE thanks for the input. I was thinking about using my sreen name of hhc.com for my new dj name. (HI-OCTANE). I use my last name also right now. does any one know of a dj named hi-octane. if not then thats what I will use .

**KeeP iT Re@L**
**KeeP iT H@ppY**
**KeeP iT H@rDcOrE**
skies2049 DJ names always seem to be original

just dance........

It took 1.61 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page