Radio listeners 179+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Sharkey & Jon Doe mixing Bonkers 16

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Uproar I've had a newsletter from Nu Energy.

quote:
Nu Energy Newsletter:

Bonkers Haircuts & Notorious Returns!

It's been another crazy week in the world of the NEC! Sharkey & Jon Doe have been locked away mixing Bonkers 16, Kevin Energy spends the week slaving in the office and rewards himself with a sharp hair cut at Toni & Guy and Marc Smith finally pulls his finger out relaunches Notorious Vinyl! Which, by the way, has produced one of the finest three track hardcore EPs of the year! You can find info on that and much more in the rest of the NEC newsletter... read on!!
mj-dream **** me that will be the best thing to happen to an album in years.

god i hope its true
T~ cant wait for this mix
iluvhrdcor that sounds awsom!!!! can't wait.
whittle1 Sweet!
Personally would have put K Complex there instead but, Jon Doe does also deserves his place there! Getting quite excited now.
Triquatra sharkey + joe doe.....

*orgasm*
yaddam205 Release date anyone?
T~
quote:
Originally posted by yaddam205:
Release date anyone?

no date yet
Squishy Star reckon it'll be during the summer, late july possibly?

should be interesting x
von-X That's gonna be the best freeform mix ever made! Whoooohooo!
Simon I'm sure it will be the best out of the cds for this release I reckon.
Vista Sharkey Is Boss! But Jon Doe Just Isn't
capone13
quote:
Originally posted by Vista:
Sharkey Is Boss! But Jon Doe Just Isn't

Jon Doe's amazing mate, he's been in the Hard Dance scene for years, produced some excellent tracks!!

I'm sure you will not be dissapointed.
LazerLicKa
quote:
Originally posted by capone13:
quote:

Jon Doe's amazing mate, he's been in the Hard Dance scene for years, produced some excellent tracks!!

I'm sure you will not be dissapointed.

Werd to that capone13.

Expect this mix to rock your socks!

CDJay "Sharkey Is Boss! But Jon Doe Just Isn't"

Not liking CLSM is tantamount to blasphemy IMO ;)

CDJay
capone13
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
"Sharkey Is Boss! But Jon Doe Just Isn't"

Not liking CLSM is tantamount to blasphemy IMO ;)

CDJay

Indeed, SUPPORT THE CLSM!!!

Smoogie I hope we hear more Hard beats from the likes of Sharkey And Marc Smith. their mixes both owned Bonkers 15 IMO.
Spoone john peel is not enough! okay i just sort out worked out that john doe is in clsm, so him and sharkey doing a mix sounds freakin awesome.
Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by Spoone:
john peel is not enough! okay i just sort out worked out that john doe is in clsm, so him and sharkey doing a mix sounds freakin awesome.

CLSM have brought us many great tracks over the last few years although I though Marc Smith did a good job with Sharkey on Bonkers 15. As I said in my other post, they stuff they make is hard but then CLSM's stuff isn't weak.
silver Top page news, although I have known this for about a month now :)

At least someone else leaked it :)
Leto Hmmm...if there isn't a fourth disc, there should be one.

Maybe Ham and Marc Smith or Ham and Robbie Long or Ham and Stormtrooper

Definetely Ham, not sure about who to back him up. You can't say Brisk, because he just did Hardcore Heaven 3.

Any input?
Simon
quote:
Originally posted by djleto:
Hmmm...if there isn't a fourth disc, there should be one.

Definetely Ham, not sure about who to back him up. You can't say Brisk, because he just did Hardcore Heaven 3.

Any input?

I'd agree with Ham.

Ham & Sy, Ham & Luna C, Ham & Slipmat, Ham & Seduction.

I dunno really - just something a little different.
whittle1 Agreed, there should be a forth disc, with say, happy hardcore?

1. UK Hardcore
2. Freeform
3. Gabber
4. Happy Hardcore
Leto
quote:
Originally posted by Simon:
I'd agree with Ham.

Ham & Sy, Ham & Luna C, Ham & Slipmat, Ham & Seduction.

I dunno really - just something a little different.

Dear god, Ham & Luna C! Incredible...yes...MUST DO THAT!

If not for Bonkers 16, maybe for HT4?
bristolboy05 tut, i dont like freeform or gabba. the only cd i think will be good is hixxy and re-con.
Sk8SiM DOUGAL!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING CAN'T GET RID OF HIM!!!!!!
von-X But what will happen to Dougal and Gammer? Every great name has his own mix on some compilation...
C2x tut, i dont like freeform or gabba. the only cd i think will be good is hixxy and re-con.

i feel the same way
bit of bad news to be honest deffo shud have the 4th disk
this-is-bonkers I HEART GABBA! kinda glad its 3 discs again, but totally agree with whittle1

1. UK Hardcore
2. Freeform
3. Gabber
4. Happy Hardcore

PERFECT ALBUM! something for everyone!
mj-dream sharkey and jon doe will be a ****ing mega ride........as for the others.......lets just say im buying it for one cd unless scotti b is doing gabba againg.

T~ I think i remember someone saying gammer was on it

maybe Scott Brown & Gammer?
Jax id love to hear that if its true. gammer starting the set off then scott finishing off with some gabba :)
Uproar
quote:
Originally posted by T~:
maybe Scott Brown & Gammer?

Great idea. Would be very interesting.

I'm not really bother that there's only 3 discs. As long as there's UK Hardcore, Freeform and a full Gabber mix, I'm happy.
e-lucid
quote:
Originally posted by djleto:
Hmmm...if there isn't a fourth disc, there should be one.

Any input?

Ham B2B Stormtrooper would be amazing!!
I love the NG & TnC sounds, Or even Gammer & Stormtrooper, smashing some gabba out at the end, it would be a perfect addition to Bonkers 16 - Not likely to happen though.
Been waiting for a Stormtrooper Mix to Be released 4 ages.

As for anyone doubting Jon Doe

Heey
Sensory Vision
Transmission To Mars

Nuff Said

Uproar
quote:
Originally posted by jowlimowli:
As for anyone doubting Jon Doe

Heey
Sensory Vision
Transmission To Mars

Nuff Said

I think any CLSM tune shows how immense Jon Doe is.
e-lucid Id tend 2 disagree some of the older more "freeformy" sounding stuff just doesn't do it for me (not that I dont like Freeform I just find it hard 2 get in2 some choons) needs a bit more stomp 2 it
Dj Esi oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah hyper hyper hyper more bonkers dr*g*n b*y was so wrong **** yeah lol
whittle1 Taken from ush.net

quote:
i thought i read somewhere that dougal was having a mix on bonkers 16. i think it was an interview or something.
Yes, very true. Forgot bout that.
yeah I remember reading about dougal mixing for bonkers aswell!
Ard2theCore Can't wait for this CD, Jon Doe is teh Boy!! CLSM are fcukin mental as Jowlimowli said, Heey and Sensory vision are top tunes and not to mention Cube::Hard vs CLSM's 'See you on the other side'

BIG GRINS FOR THIS MIX
capone13 Heey, such a choon!!
bristolboy05 if there was a fourth disc i think frisky and hujib would be quility, that will be the happy hardcore cd, with hixxy and re-con doin the uk hardcore.
e-lucid Yeah, I've grown more accustomed 2 his sounds recently and it wasn't such a heavy blow that Sy b2b Re-Con was replaced by Sy b2b Jon Doe (Uproar- HShowdown pt.2), infact it was a big bonus.

Sharkey b2b Breeze was wicked 2!
any1 get the packs?
Cyborgasm
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
sharkey + joe doe.....

*orgasm*

least im not the only one that has to change my shorts cause of this
warped_candykid Dougal better be on Bonkers 16! He is my hero! I love his tracks and his style of Hardcore.
e-lucid Too right! Or at least Gammer, maybe even more-so
hujib
quote:
Originally posted by bristolboy05:
if there was a fourth disc i think frisky and hujib would be quility, that will be the happy hardcore cd, with hixxy and re-con doin the uk hardcore.

Happy Hardcore / UK Hardcore?
Entity
This is great news! About time Jon Doe/CLSM mixed an album! *cheers*

quote:

Don't forget CLSM is a key player for hardcore. It was he/they that came up with John Peel (is not enough), started the big Radio 1 campaign for hardcore/hard dance AND was the back-bone for the Radio 1 hardcore special.

kathryn wouldnt it be good if we had Billy Bunter doing a few tracks on there i would buy it just to listen to him!
I know he works with CLSM! but he's agood DJ and i would love to hear some hapy hardcore from the likes of him!
Phobz Billy Bunter is amazing I agree, he should mix a cd like that Hard Dance to Hardcore Acceleration cd. Owns all :)
bristolboy05
quote:
Originally posted by hujib:
quote:
Originally posted by bristolboy05:
if there was a fourth disc i think frisky and hujib would be quility, that will be the happy hardcore cd, with hixxy and re-con doin the uk hardcore.

Happy Hardcore / UK Hardcore?

i fink happy hardcore is more bouncy, wich most of ur tunes are.
(thats wot kind of tunes i like)
Vista
quote:

*Slaps Ones Face*

Was Half Asleep When I Posted This
The Doc I definately read an iterview with Dougal which said he was in the middle of his mix for bonkers 16 and I know SB is doing a mix so all I can imagine is CD3 is Dougal and SB b2b! it would probably be like Scotts old mixes start off vocal and end up Gabber!
T~
quote:
Originally posted by [email protected]:
I definately read an iterview with Dougal which said he was in the middle of his mix for bonkers 16 and I know SB is doing a mix so all I can imagine is CD3 is Dougal and SB b2b! it would probably be like Scotts old mixes start off vocal and end up Gabber!

i thought gammer was gonna be mixing cus i was told by somone who was getting a track on gammers mix.

so maybe they scrapped the Dougal&Gammer mix?

The Doc yeh found the interview on USH with Dougal and he says hes producing new material for B16 but he doesn't mention mixing on it! so a wild guess would be CD3 Gammer and SB b2b!
T~
quote:
Originally posted by [email protected]:
so a wild guess would be CD3 Gammer and SB b2b!

that was my first thought,

just hope it true!
whittle1 I think that if they have scrapped CD4 then one of the reasons was because there were far too many dj's to split the profits between *eight on bonkers 15* (if that's how it works).
kathryn
quote:
Originally posted by Phobz:
Billy Bunter is amazing I agree, he should mix a cd like that Hard Dance to Hardcore Acceleration cd. Owns all :)

Now that is an awesome mix i hope he does another one
Woxxy aw, i was hoping to see a few new names like alek szahala and squad-e :(
well, hopefully someone will play their tracks.

as for jon doe playing with sharkey: HOT! can't wait to hear it.

i'm guessing scott brown will be mixing with neophyte again.
kris123 yeh bonkers 15 was class so bonkers 16 will be better i wud think but its taking longer to come out this time round because when did bonkers 15 come out wasent it away bak at xmas time so the summer is ages to wait i thot it wud have been out on april or the start of may a guess there taking longer cause it will be banging.

It took 2.44 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page