Total online 1506
 Radio listeners 157+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 What does everyone here do for a living?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Amber-Jade I just wondered what everyone here does for a living (y'know, inbetween chatting on the forums ;)

I'm a student doing my A-Levels at the moment and I hope to go to University to study Computer Science

What about you guys?

.·´¯`°*º¤ ^Å^ ¤º*°´¯`·.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can show you all the good things in your life...... follow me......

DJ Pathfinder im an student and im studying for programmer. had mine final exam last thuesday so i hope that i passed it.

also i like to spin and go to raves.

most of mine time iam buying records in holyday or when i need cash i work now in the alcohol factory makin vodka and doing there loads of things.

You can't see me,because i am the future.
Hard2Get I will be studying ICT in September :)

Brian K getting ready to be nationally certified as a medical technologist myself =)

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
Brian K
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Pathfinder:
i work now in the alcohol factory makin vodka and doing there loads of things.

so are you one of the product testers?

mc trev naff all! just listen to music all day
oh yer and i just bough a new cd slinky (the night club)

im a raver not a crazy drug addict!
www.helter-skelter.co.uk
Amber-Jade Hmm.... the words 'lazy' and 'sod' come to mind.... lol

.·´¯`°*º¤ ^Å^ ¤º*°´¯`·.

I can show you all the good things in your life...... follow me......

Hard2Get
quote:
Hmm.... the words 'lazy' and 'sod' come to mind.... lol

lol :P

Jaide I'm a student working on Graphic/Web Design and also a Party Organizer/Promoter/DJ/Party Kid/Lazy Chick

PLUR - People.Look.Ugly.Rollin :)~
I wish I had a fan club...will you be my friend? :)

DJ AcidBunE
Founder/Promoter of I-Jam Productions in St.Louis *Fully representing the Underground*
GO GO ACID BUNNIES!!!

AIM: JmeHHC or Jaide0123
sammypoohuk Im still at skool!! i will be studying graphix, music and i.t next year!

..SaMmY..
evangelion I work at FedEx and go to school at the Columbus College of Art & Design... ima fashion designer :)

milo I'm going into my senior year of high school, i also hold a job as a mobile dj (weddings, bar/bat mitzfahs, school dances ect) as well as a rave dj, i also will be beginning and office job shortly for the summer.

"It's all good..."
virus im a crack whore.. i sell my ass for crack on the street.

and jib. yes, jib.

Love Monkey I see all and know all and am omnipotent.

In the words of Ali G: "Give a man a compilation tape and he'll dance for a night. Teach a man to scratch, and he'll be dancing for generations!"
strychnine i'm a business/law student, and i'm also a retail duty manager.

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'
atomicb doing GCSE's :'( I'm half way though 'em now, still got about 12 more exams to do . . *sigh* god I hate them. Next year I'm doing philosophy AS, physics biology and business studies A level - fun :P

This summer I'm gonna be working flat out on my happy hardcore dj'ing, film projects, and computer games programming.

DJ Mouse i'm at college during the day doing music tech,finish in a fortnight tho
and at night (apart from fridays and saturdays) i'm a dishwasher in a pub :P

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
DJ STYLUS At the minute im a sales-consoltatn (Shit-dog) At a motor-spares store!!! But im going back to skool in september to RE-Take my A-Levels!!!!

You'll Always Be The Love Of My life
-------------------The Love Of My life
You'll Always Be The One That I Want
---------------And Im Missing You Baby!
Weird Fish I am a student at artschool, learning about precious work of art and stuff...whatever...mostly I paint and sculpt everyday, I like it...exept for the
fact that the school smells like paint and tomatosoup combined, but other
than that, it's ok.

I like the Bass to go BOOM!!!
HaPPy i LuV Da HaRdCorE Last year of high school then.....

"The Milky Bars Are On Me"
Underloop I'm a postgrad student studying Mechanical Engineering. I just finished (and passed!!) my last ever exams, so its all research from now on

Matthew aka Cyclone/Underloop
--------------------------
"Wait a minute, thats not the Monsterometer, its the Frog Exagerator"
Amber-Jade
Come one everyone... don't be shy :)

.·´¯`°*º¤ ^Å^ ¤º*°´¯`·.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just close your eyes, and dream with me, you'll hear the sound of muzik
terry6680 I am a customer services manager for a small company in Kent.
That is just sooo interesting im just waiting for all the emails back from excited young girls!!

I wanna live till i die!

Lovyface Hi!!

I'm a Preschool Teacher in the morning, Real Estate Assistant in the Afternoon and Swimming Teacher in the Evening! Whew, lets throw a bit of school, friends, and parties in there and you got a good healthy week for me!
:-)
Peace
Heather

People who are the targets of any particular form of oppression have resisted and attempted to resist their oppression in any way they could. The fact that their resistance is not generally recognized is itself a feature of the oppression.
junglecat in 8 days i will be moving to florida to go to college and become an animator. i wonder if they have good parties...
it's too hot in florida.

hooray for commander keen! (ah, the 80's)
Brian K too hot in flordia??? evidently you've never been out to arizona or nevada for that matter =P i think the weather in florida is beautiful, the only thing i don't like about living down there is there are too many old people =P pretty much all the elderly that live around here pack up right before winter and go live in their condos down there =P

Kandie Probably the most boring job in the world, working for a finance company! BUT some of my workmates are happy hardcore fans :) We just sit there chatting about music all day so that makes it worth it!

terry6680 But i am a caaraaazy cat really!!

It took 2 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page