Radio listeners 171+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 World Cup Fever

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
djbungle Are there any Gabber or HHC tunes
out there to do with the football world cup?
Each country will have there own theme tune`s.
There should be @ least 1-2 dance tunes on this small planet

ENGLAND WILL WIN THE WORLD CUP

It takes 1 tree to make a 1000 matches and 1 match to burn a 1000 tree's
godisadj No chance the Irish Bhoys will beat all of you. What about Bonkers 4,Look at the cover.

"WE'VE ALL GOT A MISSION, WE GET INTO DIFFERENT RUTS, SOME ARE THE COGS ON THE WHEELS, OTHERS ARE PLAIN NUTS!"
Brian K I think it's safe to say that the US doesn't have one =P Sad that the world's most popular sport is mocked by most people in this country as not being a real sport....

"As punishment for your desertion, it's company policy to give you the plague."
DJ STYLUS Hey I got a couplea words.....

St George
Pint
Skin Head!!!

SOITED!!!

We're Flyin' High....
virus what about Fluxland!?

helll yea!

DJ STYLUS Fluxland???? Where u coming from.....do u mean fluke-land???

Oh look at me, i'm pleasing people. I'm the magical man from lolly pop island......
....By the way I was being sarcastic!!
SuperHenke Sweden will beat england even though sven goran rules^^

DJ STYLUS Sven needed to manage a fkn good side thats why he is trainin us and not sweden!

Oh look at me, i'm making people happy. I'm the magical man from lolly pop island......
virus the song... fluxland, by XL... never mind...

Simon I watched the game aginst South Korea in the pub and we were just warming up. Were gonna thrash all you crap teams out there. England, England, England, were gonna score one more than you, England.

can I introduce you please to a lump of chedda cheese

Sy.
SuperHenke haha sure! =) we'll see about that :)

Charco come on the republic & argentina

freedom to all who believe!!
Simon Sweden & Nigeria won't be the problem for us it will be argentina that provide us with the real test. but if we don't beat argentina we will have enough points to take us through from beating Sweden and Nigeria.

Sy.
Brian K i think england has a good chance but i've always been a netherlands fan myself (love those bright orange jersies =P) =)

i really don't think comparing them in a game against south korea does much good considering how poor their squad is =P

i'm pretty happy at how far the US team has come since the 94 world cup too, too bad the men don't take as much domination as the womans' team can =P

DJ STYLUS All u england (uk) Geezas, shave ya hears, where the St George and Grab a pint!!!!!

Oh look at me, i'm making people happy. I'm the magical man from lolly pop island......
SuperHenke I think it'll be a tie between swe and england...1-1

dont underestimate sweden:)

DJ STYLUS Nah we'll woooop ya ass.....sorry but its true =) I can not lie!!

djbungle Any Ireland fans? ha ha ha ha ha
what about Roy Keane Then eh.

Simon Well Keane made a big mistake he started speaking out to much why? he's just lost his chance of taking part in the worlds biggest and most famous event!!!! what a d*ck

And yes well beat Sweden easy.

Sy.
Sherman Its gaurentied that england will make it past the group stages coz wit Beckam leadin us 2 victory we cant not get past that stage.

ENGLAND 4EVA

--+{ShErMaN}+--
djbungle WILL BECKHAM BE FIT FOR THE FINALS?
SAVE HIS SKILLS FOR THE LATER STAGES OF THE TOURNERMENT.

DJ STYLUS We need beckham fit for the early stages so we can get to the late stages of the tournament!

djbungle GOOD POINT!!!

mc trev dont be daft we wont win it!

SENEGAL WILL WIN IT

they and france will make it past the group stages and then meet again in the final were senegal will romp to a 6-0 win

SENEGAL 2002 WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!

amagen if it realy happened!

no i think Argentina

im a raver not a crazy drug addict!
www.helter-skelter.co.uk
HaPPy i LuV Da HaRdCorE Well when Australia gets into the world cup Ill make upa tune but in the mean time Ill just sit back and watch

"The Milky Bars Are On Me"
mc trev
quote:
Originally posted by HaPPy i LuV Da HaRdCorE:
Well when Australia gets into the world cup Ill make upa tune but in the mean time Ill just sit back and watch

well u did kick ass in qualifiing group stage

played 4 won 4
scored 64 conceeded 2

u won 1 of them 31-0

www.helter-skelter.co.uk
DJ Mouse who was that against?

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
djbungle NOT A CLUE

godisadj SuperHenke did you get your name from Celtic's very own super henke..... THE ONE, THE ONLY HENRIK LARSSON! He's going to score at least once against england and with Myallby at the back Sweden will lose very few goals! As much as I'd like to see Sweden win IRELAND will get alot further. Especially now they've got rid of Roy Keane, he's so far up his own arse only his toenails are showing. T A L, O D W C!

"WE'VE ALL GOT A MISSION, WE GET INTO DIFFERENT RUTS, SOME ARE THE COGS ON THE WHEELS, OTHERS ARE PLAIN NUTS!"
DJ STYLUS I want uruguay to win ti that way i win 100 pounds at mcdonalds!!! YAH!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pardon my driving. I'm reloading. . .

. . .Chaos, panic and disorder -- my work here is done.
Simon Uruguay have that goalie Chilivert (or however it's spelt) who takes all there free kicks and penalties thats always gonna be good to watch!!!!

Sy.
Brian K ^^
who? do you mean carini?

thing i never understood is how come saudi arabia is in the same group as all the asian countries =P

Simon oh crap I made a mistake sorry he plays for paraguay i think not uruguay!!!! sorry but you can see how i get these countries muddled up!!!!

Sy.
Brian K you mean they're not the same country?!?! *plays ignorant american* =P

Weird Fish Hehehehe....I always get them mixed up too...and there are many others, it's not only you that has that problem...
Exept for the Uruayans and Paraguayans, I guess.

I like the Bass to go BOOM!!!
SuperHenke
quote:
Originally posted by godisadj:
SuperHenke did you get your name from Celtic's very own super henke..... THE ONE, THE ONLY HENRIK LARSSON!

Hehe yea Henke larsson rules but my nick is from my own name...Henri --> Henke and i'm Super~

djbungle It`s neally here
come on ENGLAND
come on ENGLAND
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ENGLAND-2 SWEDEN-0

Brian K just one more day!

thankfully i've set up the vcr to tape the games i'm going to miss
*excited*

Stepside It's all about France.

Brian K boooo! nobody likes france on here, get off the list =P

SuperHenke Kickoff in 15 min!!!! GO SENIGAL GOGO:)

djbungle Senigal won 1-0
france are s**t

mc trev i told u so! senegal are gonna win the world cup, im gonna bet £10 how much will i win?
and yes they are gonna beat um in the final 6-0 like i said!

www.helter-skelter.co.uk
djbungle not long left
come on come on come on

mc trev 8-0 to the germans!!!

www.helter-skelter.co.uk
godisadj Anyone else think Argentina will win it? They'll beat england easily as will Sweden tomorrow. 'mon Henke.

Simon Matt Holland, Beauty of a goal.... Ireland start off with a point..thats good, Now for England to stuff Sweden 2morrow.

Sy.
godisadj Ireland could have won today and were unlucky, I think they'll beat Germany & Saudi to win their group. I don't think england will get through in their group, if their lucky they might draw with Sweden but they'll loose to Argentina & finish 3rd.

SuperHenke ahh swe - eng 1 -1 ....sweden should've won =(

Simon We have better players in every position compared to sweden but yet they can't play well together If Teddy Sheringham had played we would've whipped you however all is not lost Nigeria are really bad and get way to much credit whilst Argentina aren't really all that, they are easily beatable.

Sy.
DJ Mouse it was a close one last time round with argentina,people are dreading it but look at the facts,we were drawing alll the way and we got a goal disallowed,plus beckham got sent off so that was a big disadvantage for us. in the end it was down to penalty shootouts and if beckham was there we probably would have knocked them out,possibly wouldn't even have got to the shootouts either

"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
djbungle well. you cant win them all
good luck on the next game.

godisadj Sweden had the best defender on the park Johan Myallby & although Larsson didn't play that well today he did more than Owen.

Simon Campbell didn't put a foot wrong and was better than Johan Myallby also he scored a good goal. Vassell also played a lot better than Larsson.

Sy.
Brian K what time are most of these games being shown on tv over in europe? most of them are being shown at like 3/4 in the morning here =/ i was trying to watch the south africa vs paraguay game last night but couldn't stay awake long enough too =P

SuperHenke heh it's like 8-12 in the morning here in swe

virus i wish people would stop driving around toronto with flags out their car windows. it just looks dumb. then they go on the highway, and their flags fall off, which is kinda funny at least :)

silver ^^^^^ hahaha... stupid people are funny :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
o0sameyeam0o shiet, here in california, every other car has sum sort of sport merch on it, its crazy, i think we should take all sports and combined them into 1 super sport and only have 2 teams the "winners" and "non winners"

and they would have games everyother month, maybe then it wouldnt be as crazy

then again, i did down that bottle of pine sol b4 i wrote this, well im going to go to the county fair with this pink elephant thats next to me

fair well and ta ta

o0:: MaX rEsPeKts ::0o

SAM EYE AM!

[email protected]

AIM: XxhyperbouncexX
Brian K speaking of flags, i remember around here right after 9/11 there was a flag shortage. so, apparently people felt they needed to have an american flag so badly that they were stealing them from other peoples cars and homes. how is that for patriotism =P

godisadj Italy, Brazil or Argentina will probably win it, France will get close but I don't think they'll reach the final 2.

Brian K i know this is a lil late but i've been away on vacation...a big f*cking HELL YAH to the us for beating portugal!!!!

Simon Yeah I saw the whole match USA played really well......Well done!

USA - Rep Ireland Final Anyone?

Sy.
DJ Mouse england 1 - 0 argentina

COME ON ENGLAND!!!

DJ Mouse
BaByGiRL Austrslia is not in the world cup....................

But one of the eurpoean countries is most likely gonna win...................

DJ STYLUS HAHA Up yours argentines!!!

You'll Always Be The Love Of My life
-------------------The Love Of My life
You'll Always Be The One That I Want
---------------And Im Missing You Baby!
Midway_raver 1 - 0 , 1 - 0 , 1 - 0 !!!!! Im still wrecked !!!!! COME ON ENGLAND!!!!!!

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting
DJ Pathfinder brazil wins :) keep it up

usa did it also gr8. but dunno for who i am south korea got an voted for me.

they have an gr8 coach guus hiddink :D

You can't see me,because i am the future.
Brian K south korea is going to have a home advantage so that should make them somewhat difficult to beat. i hope the US can make it to next round =) i guess i should just be happy that they've made it to the past 3 world cups. i still can't believe nigeria is already out =/

DJ Pathfinder Usa deffenly gone a make it to the second round portugal is one of the best football nations of europe so if you canbeat them it must be 70 % sure.

Simon I think USA will make it to the second round but be warned Portugal are'nt much any more and there defence has a lot of problems....but usa will get to second round i'm sure they looked very good.....all you need to do is put Spurs Kasey Keller in between the sticks and you'll be fine he had a very good season for Tottenham.

Sy.
Brian K it's a shame that more people over here can't get into football (soccer) as much as i do, whenever i try and talk to people about it they look at me as if i'm speaking japanese =P

keller is a wicked keeper =) i personally think he's the best the us has ever had. *looking forward to tommorow's game* =)

Brian K good god it's just a sea of red in the crowd =P they said this was the first game to sell out, even before the games started....

that sucked, i was hoping for a win =P can't complain too much with as many shots as the koreans took. thank friedel for some nice saves...

Simon Yeah a draw is a good result looking back at how the game went!!! The usa defended really well it reminded me of Englands defending against Argentina....anyway I think usa will deffinatly get to the second round now coz i am confident that they will beat poland who lets say are in not so many words CRAP.

Sy.
DJ Pathfinder i think korea was better over the whole match. so the usa can be lucky that it stayed that way.

and the penalty was bad taken but it was not realy fair to give it was not realy an foul.

Brian K the first half the us wasn't getting shit for calls. pretty much every single close call went in korea's favor =/ korea has got some speed on them, they just really couldn't get anything going for them in the box. both teams had a couple really nice set ups that if they would have stopped trying to pass it and just drill the ball home it could have been a higher scoring game....

Sherman USA hav shocked every1. they played pretty well 2day but i thort ur keeper was amazin. Unlucky u shud ov had the win!

-!ENGLISH TILL I DIE!-

--+{ShErMaN}+--
Brian K i didn't think they played the best they could have, it was obvious they were very fatigued towards the end. they should have sub'd in some more defenders instead of putting wolff & lewis in...

poor belguim, i don't think they'll ever get a win =P i think they've tied the past 4 or 5 games in the world cup.
poland got slaughtered so hopefully the us will pull off a victory against them and get a better seat going into the 16.

Simon Yeah England are through to the last 16 now with lets say was the most boring game of the whole tornament so far 0-0 against Nigeria we knew we only needed a draw but I didn't think we would just play "walking football".
However with that draw we tactically finish second avoiding having to play the lethal Senagal and also our game is now the late game in the day so it won't be so hot for us. Sweden now have to play in the heat and aginst an african side which are pretty damn good!!!! oh yeah and I forgot to mention both France & Argentina (two favourites for the competition when it started) are now out..........hahahahaha

Sy.
DJ Mouse /me sings don't cry tonight argentina hehe
face it tho,if england play like that in the future we ain't getting nowhere. well done for getting through but it's gonna get harder and harder every game coz the teams must be good to get far in the tournament

DJ Mouse
SuperHenke ahh swe - arg 1-1...sweden played damn good defense...this is big for sweden!

and who could have thought that Argentina would leave WC this early??

DJ Mouse too right! well done for knocking them out

check this out too...piss funny
http://www.panlogic.net/voodoo/

DJ Mouse
DJ STYLUS Were gonna keep on trying!!!!!! Shame on you argie bargies!!!

...Now I feel so pure!!
Midway_raver oh what sadistic pleasure i get from watching those tears roll down Batistuta's face!! MUHAHAHAHA France go home, Argentina Go Home.
RULE BRITANNIA:D Cant wait till saturday had 2 call in work agen and cancel my shift saturday day there being unbelievably sound bout it:)

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting
Brian K well that sure as hell was a pisser =P i guess poland wanted to kick the crap out of someone and that someone was the us. thank god for korea beating portugal, we just squeeked by =P

next up mexico, you're going down neighbor! =P

DJ Pathfinder if mexico gonna play as they did agains italy they dont make a chance.

but it can be an very intressting game.

mc trev yer but we all no whos gonna win it the 1 and only SENEGAL!
im not going to watch england tommorow im of to town insted because we have been boring and crap!

[email protected]

www.helter-skelter.co.uk
http://backtotheoldzone.co.uk www.slamminvinyl.co.uk
Weird Fish Well maybe...but still...the US doesn't have a chance against Mexico...face it!!
When the americans stand in front of the goal, they just don't kick it in, they
take time to do that ...don't know why...I mean, just kick the bloody thing!!

Still, I'm for Germany

Brian K yeah it is very frustrating. i find myself yelling at the tv a lot of times for them to kick the damn ball but they just pass it =P

Sherman ENGLAND 3 - 0 DENMARK

all thats left to do now is CRUSH brazil n then its easy cruisin to brin that big luvly cup home to where it belongs. COME ON ENGLAND

ENGLISH TILL I DIE
--+{ShErMaN}+--
Weird Fish You guys are ravin too much, Brazil aint gonna let it go that easy...
That would be the game to watch though.
I would even dare to say thats as far as england is gonna go.

Brian K hell yeah it will be, i think belgium is gonna get overpowered by brazil and the england vs brazil game should be brilliant =)

Simon Come on the England we all know that England are gonna meat Senagal in the semi hehehe Brazils defence is a pile of crap. Oh and where are Sweden going after the Senagal defeat oh yes home!!!!!

Sy.
Weird Fish Spain - Ireland
That game was pure torture...I was eating...and of all the excitment I couldn't
eat anymore. Glad it had a happy ending.

Simon ^^^^^^^^^^
what no way Spain were crap and Ireland were not only all over them they deserved to win by 3 or 4 goals there was no happy ending as Ireland went out which i was sorry for coz i wanted them to reach the final with England and then England would have won but it's not fair when spain go through after being so shit and ireland go out after playing really well.

Sy.
Weird Fish Well sorry to hear that. And Ireland was all over them only after halftime.
Don't know for sure which one played the worse, but one thing can be said: Spain gave them
many chances, TOO MANY!!!! It's Ireland own fault, they threw their own game away.

Brian K WOW o'brien sure was lucky not to give up a pk on that hand ball =/ that certainly wasn't the outcome i thought would come about but certainly a suprising one =) nice shut out after mexico held possession for most of the game

Simon Yeah I thought USA did brill to get there noses in front and then they defended really well. I think USA have got a really good chance against Germany there really not that hot I mean they only just beat Paraguay and they drew with Ireland when Ireland could have put 5 or 6 past them only coz they had Oliver Kahn that they managed to get a draw. Anyway well done to the usa and now just beat the germans easy we did it 5-1 hehehe (someone had to mention that score!)

Sy.
Brian K only thing i'm concerned about is germany is going to be coming of 5 days rest =/ if the us can stay away from getting so many cards as they did in the mexico game i think they may actually have a shot at them. i thought that was awesome how wolff and jones were both pissing the mexican team off, great finish to a classic rivalary =)

Simon what has Jones done to the Mexicans hahaha when he came off the bench and onto the pitch......the game turned into a mexican assult on Jones!!!! he was taken out about three or four times in five minutes!!!!! But I've got a strong feeling that you will beat Germany they don't look that great......and Brazil today looked really poor I feel though that they will raise there game against England.

Sy.
Brian K just a long time rivalry in concacaf, colby's been with the teams quiet a while so the mexicans know him quiet well.

MC RizlaDizla hehe does any1 in your county know that the world cup is goin Brian. i remember seeing a programe where they ask americans wot they thoguht of maradonna and most said they dont know who SHE woz or "i h8/love her music. This woz during the 94 world cup

"Oh my goodness, Oh my Gosh. Here we go with a badboy rush."
"Oh my goodness gracious me, Badboy Dj, Wikkid Mc."
Voltage hahah the silly gits probably thought it was madonna rofl!

Forward to the New School.
Brian K
quote:
Originally posted by MC RizlaDizla:
hehe does any1 in your county know that the world cup is goin Brian. i remember seeing a programe where they ask americans wot they thoguht of maradonna and most said they dont know who SHE woz or "i h8/love her music.

bahahaha oh man that's good stuff. i think it's slowly growing in popularity, but i think it still has a long way to come. we were discussing at work the other day why people didn't like soccer. one guy suggested that the reason most americans don't like the game is due to the fact that not very many goals are scored. He felt that americans loved to see points and suggest that hockey as well as soccer get rid of offsides =P

thanks to the mls, it's slowly getting recogignized. they were showing pictures of fans out in kansas city that had pretty much filled the football stadium out there watching the us vs. mexico game on the big screen there.

Simon In 1994 worldcup the Americans were saying that football would be more fun if the outfirld players could use there hands all the time!!!! hehe.....Any way I heard that in America at the moment they have one of the largest womens football society and that it is bigger than your male football society I'm not being sexist it's just i heard that women from all over the world go and play football in america.....like loads of males come and play in the premiership. I just think it's strange that the females over there have taken a bigger liking to football than men.

by the way coz i'm English when i say football i mean soccer.

Sy.
HaPPy i LuV Da HaRdCorE In Australia here we always call America a non football nation but as a matter of fact they have more registered football players than we do people here in the land down under.

On the World Cup I have from the very begining gone for the Senegalese and to no suprise have powered their way thru and I'm looking forward to seeing them trounce Turkey and then progress onwards to fight another day.

SENEGAL SENEGAL SENEGAL OY OY OY

Weird Fish They have more registered players cause they are a bigger country, hence more populated

terry6680 I think, if we manage to beat Brazil, its gonna be a England: Germany Final!!
Cant wait!

Brian K yeah, the women have a big following out mainly due in part imo to mia hamm. i'm sure if the US men's team had someone of her stature it might be different. (of course i thought they did with alexi lalas *loved that goatee* =P)

Simon HAHAHA I remember him he looked like a beast!!!!!

Sy.
DJ Mouse FIX!!!!
the ref sees england setting up to equalise at 3 and a half minutes injury time and blows the whistle. which i might add there was 4 minutes of extra time. we could have got it but NO the ref decides to cut the game short! fu©kin ©unt

DJ Mouse
Weird Fish brazil - england
I'm not gonna say anything........only....I TOLD YA SOOOO!!!!!

I'm 41,47727272727273 % insane!!!
Simon Well I'm afraid Brazil are crap and England should have won and coz Brazil are so lucky for even getting this far I bet either Turkey or Senagal will beat them.

Sy.
terry6680 Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Damn those fu**ing Brazilians!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

virus i dont understand the whole "injury time" thing.. why dont they just pause the time during the injuries??

would make everyone much clearer on when the game actually ended. and there wouldnt be arguments like mouse's about ref's cutting games short.

DJ Pathfinder brazil was better then england and they have deserved to win.

and the two goal were world class.

virus: if the did that the game would take much longer and hour extra i think the soccer players val each minute.

Weird Fish yes thats true, brazil was pretty much dominant of the game....esp that 2nd goal was world class indeed....there was no way stopping that ball.

Simon ^^^^^yeah alright enough about Brazil being better you two ok^^^^^^^^

or we might have to remember why Holland aren't there at all!!!!!! (mainly thanks to the Republic of Ireland).

Sy.
Weird Fish I'm not dutch.....so, your words don't hurt me!!!

Simon What nationality are you then? I mean in footballing terms unless you are from either Brazil, Turkey, Germany or Korea then you haven't done any better than England! Any way I don't intend to start an argument over it I just want people to stop going on about Brazil oh so good when they really aren't all that!

Sy.
Weird Fish I'm dutch...(it's a whole fuzz to try to explain probably you wouldn't get it)...but the point is they played a great game...sometimes you loose sometimes you win. And there was like a few post about Brazil being better and tons of England and Ireland...you don't see me complain....
And i never thought I HAD to have certain nationality...can I just be supportive of some other country?
My family s from Germany...so, it's always about Germany

But just to say...your right, they aren't all that...the team ain't that strong...just thought that goal was really cool

DJ Pathfinder and what have the dutch team to do about it that brazil was better ???????

last world cup we lost also from brazil but that was in the semi final. :)

and we palyed an friendly match against england not long ago and that was 2-2 so england is deffenly not better then holland.

and we does not take part with it now but next we will and better then ever trust me.

HaPPy i LuV Da HaRdCorE ok now that my Senegalese are out I have to go for the mighty Red devils.

GO KOREA!!!!!!!!!!!

Just gota beat bloody Brazil, which I hope they do....

who are u all supporting now?

Weird Fish
quote:
who are u all supporting now?

Hahahaha.....anybody that plays against brazil or against some team they
lost to...thats my best guess.

And if I'm not mistaken, the Red Devils are the belgians.

...another thing, South-Korea aint playing that bad, but it's starting to look very
conspiciuos...just like France'98........someone plz tell me I'm crazy!

HaPPy i LuV Da HaRdCorE
[/quote]
And if I'm not mistaken, the Red Devils are the belgians.
[/quote]

Na the Koreans are calling themselves the Red Devils unless the TV is lying which would be completely unusual???

Yeah I've heard a few rumours of y the Koreans are going so well...

TechnoNut Sadly, the mighty England are out, I know its hard but just think, the European Championship is OURS. And always 2006.
So now England are out, I right behind South Korea.

(If Germany or Brazil win this will also be my suicide note)

oh yeah, whats with the US, they were actually quite good for a change, coming from a country that plays SOCCER insteas of FOOTBALL.

=) 'ardcore!
Weird Fish Why don't you ppl lay off Germany...Why so much haterage...It's not healthy
and why is everybody for South-Korea...I don't get it!!

And for that you will loose again...cause Germany will win

TechnoNut It's just friendly rivalry with our European Neighbours. (sort of)

=) 'ardcore!
HaPPy i LuV Da HaRdCorE Korean Republic it is
GOOOOOOOO KOREA!!!!!

Yeah dis the Germans and the Brazilians and the Turks cause KOREA are gona WIN!!!

Your as funny as a fart in a space suit!
Weird Fish are you korean?

DjStarKz K O R E A !
K O R E A !
K O R E A !
K O R E A !
K O R E A !
K O R E A !
K O R E A !

in aus / syd, the italians and "spainains" are going crazy =D being half asian (vietnamese) half (italian) my parents are fighting over who will win.. poor dad... italia lost, my mum is "rip-rauding" my dad teasing him every second she could get LOL.. poor dad heheh
Weird Fish Told ya so, Told ya so, Told ya so.....*me doing the told-ya-so-dance*
Hoerey for GERMANY!!!!

DJ Pathfinder why must germany always win :(

and how is it possoble to let an swiss refery lead the game.

another mistake of the fifa.

godisadj Brazil v Germany in the final. Brazil win.

DJ Pathfinder lets hope so .

HaPPy i LuV Da HaRdCorE Na Im an Aussie thru and thru mate.

I just wanted to see the underdogs make it in instead of an already powerful soccer nation.

Now I want Turkey to win

Simon Germany have by far had the easiest route to the final.....For starters they were seeded when they only managed to qualify through a back door entry (the playoffs)....Why were they seeded no one knows England weren't seeded and we qualified above them make sense of that then!!!!

Now Germany haven't yet to play one of the advanced more experienced teams yet at all they havent played England, Spain, Portugal, Brazil, Argentina, Italy....the list goes on how they have managed to avoid playing one of these sides is a mystery yet when they play someone quite good they are so lucky I mean they drew with Ireland when Ireland could/should have beat them hard and the USA were all over Germany and should have won that game. What I'm saying is that Germany have made it to the final with a very lucky draw of who they played.

Sy.
Weird Fish ....why are ppl like that...I was insulted as a racist yat yata yata...It is just a game.
My guess is no one wants Germany to win anything

HaPPy i LuV Da HaRdCorE I would rather see Germany win than have Brazil win the cup for a fifth time. Brazil have also been lucky in winning their games. They have scored some lucky goals and had a lot of luck. I think it will be a good game and I am hoping that Germany win this one.

It took 6.86 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page