Radio listeners 169+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Clubland extreme hardcore 3 tracklist

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
walla13 Disc 1 - Mixed By Darren Styles

Liz Kay - Castles In The Sky (DS Remix)
Darren Styles feat. Wayne G - Lost The Plot
Wave - Piece Of Heaven
United In Dance - Here Come The Drums
Cascada - Everytime We Touch (Styles & Breeze Remix)
Darren Styles & Francis Hill - I Say I Love You
Dougal & Gammer - Nobody Likes The Records
Darren Styles - Skydivin' (Vocal Mix)
Déjà Vu - Face Down Ass Up (DS Remix)
Hyperlogic - Only You (Re-Con Remix)
Darren Styles - Save Me (Re-Con Remix)
Sy & Unknown feat. Lou Lou - Be With You
Styles & Re-Con - Sure Feels Good
Styles & Breeze - Do You Want Me Honey
Vince Nysse & N J Hinton - Silver Water (DS Remix)
United In Dance - Boom Daka
Metro - Make This Happen
Disc 2 - Mixed By Breeze

MC Storm, Flyin' & Sparky - All About
D-Code feat. Emma - My Direction (Xtreme Edit)
Breeze - Hardcore DJ (Re-Con Remix)
Liz Kay - When Love Becomes A Lie (Breeze Remix)
Breeze & Re-Con - Only If
Cascada - Truly, Madly, Deeply (Styles & Breeze Remix)
Breeze & Euphony - Never Be Alone
Bodyrox Yeah Yeah - (Dougal & Gammer 'The Beat's The Bass' Remix)
Ramos, Supreme & Sunset Regime - Gotta Believe (Re-Con Remix)
Breeze v Lost Witness - Rise Again
SHM & Scottie B - Crash
Breeze & UFO - Dirty
Sy & Unknown feat. Lou Lou - Touch The Sky
Breeze & Re-Con - Love You For A Lifetime
Sublime - Walking In The Rain (Styles & Breeze Remix)
Styles & Breeze - Come On
Re-Con & Squad-E - Good To Me
Infextious - Let Me Fly (Jamie Ritmen Remix)
Disc 3 - Hixxy Tracks & Remixes

Squad-E & Chris Henry - Untouchable (Hixxy & Squad-E Remix)
Hixxy Take - Me With You
Hixxy, Sy & Unknown - Freaks
Voodoo & Serano - Overload (Hixxy & Re-Con Remix)
Hixxy & Squad-E - Beat Drop
Hixxy More & More (Sy & Unknown Remix)
Hixxy & Re-Con - Come Alive
Hixxy & Dougal & Gammer - Hot Looking Babes
Anti-Social - Forever Young (Hixxy Remix)
Hixxy, Sy & Unknown - First Time Meet Up
Hixxy & Re-Con - Power Of Love
Hixxy & Re-Con - Get Hard
Hixxy & Euphony Feat. Donna Marie - Night Life (Hixxy Remix)
Hixxy & Storm Meet Dougal & Gammer I'm Hardcore - This Is What I Do
Hixxy Sacrifice
HARRIBO from that look s like the same old same old but will wait to see wht the remixs sound like
HARRIBO you forgot to mention the release date of 11th dec
Smoogie Looks like a raverbaby dominated CD! I won't be buying although would listen to samples out of curiosity!
Sk8SiM "Liz Kay - Castles In The Sky (DS Remix)"
*rolls eyes*
For an opening track...

i'd say the've _________ (title of the 2nd track!)

MAN THIS IS AWFULL!!!! it really has turned into clubland b*lls*ite!
CASTLSES IN THE SKY... AS AN OPENING TRACK! ON A HARDCORE CD!!!

I f*cking can't beleave what I'm seeing!!!!!

anyways moving on

Cascada - Everytime We Touch (Styles & Breeze Remix)
fair enough ^^^ not a problem with it... (might in fact grab a copy!)
End of the day there both bumming off the same label... might aswell exchange ideas ay :)

Cascada - Truly, Madly, Deeply (Styles & Breeze Remix)
omg!!! da ja vu!!!!

Darren Styles - Save Me (Re-Con Remix)
*rolls eyes* I ent gonna say anything... till its out... i pradict this to be really... reallyyyy bad!
Save me wasn't liked by me... but i won't say it wasn't a classic track! (cuse it was!) and lets face it... what has recon ever done to a classic track (*cough* other then f*ck it up!)

Thats all i'll say intill i see a release!

F*cking hell ^^^ i should work for "ok mag" or something! lol
whittle1 For me, i'm a big raverbaby fan... and this looks absolutely fantastic.
The first time i've been looking forward to a hardcore album for quite a while now.
I wish they would give Dropzone a vocal remix, that would be a decent listen i think.
Anyway roll on Dec 11th :)
Uproar
quote:
Originally posted by walla13:

If that's the tune I think it is, it's brilliant!

As for the rest of it....
Underloop Looks ok to me! CXH has always been about AATW and Raverbaby, and this is pretty much what this is about..... except this release less so, especially Breeze's CD, which is good! In fact theres some interesting tracks on there that I'm looking forward to hearing!

It'll be interesting to hear what the mixing is like too. The clubalnd (not just CXH series) compilations have always just been to me a bunch of tracks crossfaded quickly to make them hard to rip off. Hopefully this one will be the exception to the rule. I am actually looking forward to this release now, but I'm not going to rant or rave about it until I've heard it.....
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by Uproar:
quote:
Originally posted by walla13:

If that's the tune I think it is, it's brilliant!

thats the one track on the album that I thought - that sounds interesting! all the overs well exactly as I expected!

As for the rest of it....

Smoogie I agree with Sk8sim! Cascada - Everytime We Touch (Styles & Breeze Remix) is an ok track but the rest is just same old same old imo
djDMS Never thought i'd say this but i'm quite looking forward to a lot of the tunes here.

In particular - Ramos, Supreme & Sunset Regime - Gotta Believe (Re-Con Remix)

Be interesting to hear what he's done with this one!
CrushOnHardcore Well, my view on this, is that it looks absolutely amazing!
So many re-con and darren styles, and i guess i like it.

I have already heard:
Darren Styles feat. Wayne G - Lost The Plot
Not that good, a bit boring track.

Darren Styles & Francis Hill - I Say I Love You
Save Me #2.

Styles & Breeze - Do You Want Me Honey
Thought this was not from S&B but from DS only, though its a bit of a Jealous #2.

Looking forward to it!
Jon O-T
quote:
Originally posted by whittle1:
For me, i'm a big raverbaby fan... and this looks absolutely fantastic.
The first time i've been looking forward to a hardcore album for quite a while now.
I wish they would give Dropzone a vocal remix, that would be a decent listen i think.
Anyway roll on Dec 11th :)

Agreed, i see nothing wrong with it. Looking forward tohearing it =)
XenatR Voodoo & Serano - Overload (Hixxy & Re-Con Remix)
Hixxy & Re-Con - Power Of Love

sexy :o
jenks I shall be buying this, definatly going to be plenty of good tracks on there to justify a purchase imo...
DJBrownout whatever. all i care about is that there is some new stuff to listen to. :)
warped_candykid I think it looks decent. I might get it, gotta hear samples 1st.
gobbo23 looks dedcent enough. The first 2 were very good and i wouldn't expect this o be any different
GREGGYHTID13 cant wait for this one, havent heard hardly any of these tracks, hope the collaborations are good.
nicefl2001 The tracklist looks great, Breeze and Hixxy always my favorite.
Leto I'll probably buy it...who are Wave and Metro?

Breeze - Hardcore DJ (Recon Remix) --- should be good, the original track had a lot of potential.

Hixxy, Dougal & Gammer - Hot Looking Babes...heh

Breeze & UFO - Dirty

Looks decent except for one tiny little thing that pisses me off...

Darren Styles - Skydivin' (Vocal Mix)

Skydivin' : Darren Styles :: Wakey Wakey : Scott Brown

ALSO: Dougal & Gammer - Nobody Likes The Records...

I have a feeling that's going to have the same clip as Nobody Likes It by Solapse.
jenks
quote:
Originally posted by Leto:

I have a feeling that's going to have the same clip as Nobody Likes It by Solapse.

It does...
Gammer I love the damn sample and none of you ****ers can change my opinion on that :D
Underloop
quote:
Originally posted by Gammer:
I love the damn sample and none of you ****ers can change my opinion on that :D

I heard that its Jeremy Beadle's favourite sample
Gammer it makes me wet
Hardcore4eva
quote:
Originally posted by Gammer:
it makes me wet

Leto
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
quote:

It does...

I was being sarcastic...
clarke101
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
quote:

It does...

I was being sarcastic...

Back to school for you then.
Leto Not sure what you mean...I think my sarcasm is pretty clear. Hence all the ellipses in my original post.

At any rate...

Lookin' forward to this release even if I don't like Raverbaby records release policy, it's good to hear their new material.
NathanD
quote:
ALSO: Dougal & Gammer - Nobody Likes The Records...

It does indeed. Fair play that they've used the sample but why so close to when mine is doing the rounds lol. My first chance to get my name onto the scene and then bang... Now I've got competetion from the best Hardcore production duo around lol... What's a man supposed to do

Havn't heard it yet.. Everyone keeps telling me about how good the "Dougal & Gammer remix of your tune" is... It's not a remix, it's a different tune with the same sample. Bit like how I've had to repeatedly explain that mine's not a remix of the Hardstyle and Gabber tracks... It's just a tune with the same vocal sample.

Keen to hear it, bet it pisses all over mine lol! Reckon We should trade MP3's Matt, swap your "Nobody Likes..." for mine

------------------------------------------------

Quick little plug...

A/ Solapse - Nobody Likes It
AA/ Solapse - House Gets Warm

Forthcoming on Ufology Records!
Gammer Rar! hello nathan, i can assure you it was purely coincidental, I offer my massive bundles of apologies, there was no career wrecking intention involved :)

Loving your version, you gotta admit its one hell of a sample, message me on dontstayin.com and we'll discuss swaps

x

love gams
Underloop
NathanD
quote:
Rar! hello nathan, i can assure you it was purely coincidental, I offer my massive bundles of apologies, there was no career wrecking intention involved :)

Loving your version, you gotta admit its one hell of a sample, message me on dontstayin.com and we'll discuss swaps

x

love gams

Lol, I wasn't suggesting it was mate! S'all good, nothing like a bit of healthy competetion! Having a couple of different versions out and about can't be a bad thing!

No need to apologise at all... It was bound to happen, producer's pick up on the same sample's all the time! Ours won't affect each others in any way, won't stop people liking them. If they like the tunes they'll buy them.

Yeah, definately is a wicked sample!

Glad you like my version, seems to be being recieved well, not bad for my first solo Hardcore tune! Made me pretty happy, boosted my confidence in my productions a bit aswell. My stuff isn't very technical so I always think they're crap, I compare them to people who are already well established in the scene, which is OK as I set high standards but means I'm never happy with anything I've done.

Will hit you up on DSI, I'm [email protected] on MSN and Email, incase DSI plays up!

Ciao!

//Nath
hardcore tom this cd is mint!! evry track is good, il b buying it when its out, a few previews r on the clubland website www.clubland.fm
Leto
quote:
Originally posted by NathanD:
quote:
Rar! hello nathan, i can assure you it was purely coincidental, I offer my massive bundles of apologies, there was no career wrecking intention involved :)

x

love gams

Lol, I wasn't suggesting it was mate! S'all good, nothing like a bit of healthy competetion! Having a couple of different versions out and about can't be a bad thing!

No need to apologise at all... It was bound to happen, producer's pick up on the same sample's all the time! Ours won't affect each others in any way, won't stop people liking them. If they like the tunes they'll buy them.

Yeah, definately is a wicked sample!

Glad you like my version, seems to be being recieved well, not bad for my first solo Hardcore tune! Made me pretty happy, boosted my confidence in my productions a bit aswell. My stuff isn't very technical so I always think they're crap, I compare them to people who are already well established in the scene, which is OK as I set high standards but means I'm never happy with anything I've done.

Will hit you up on DSI, I'm [email protected] on MSN and Email, incase DSI plays up!

Ciao!

//Nath

So modest! And you have a track on a MoS album :P
Ex-Ta-Zi Looks alright be interesting to hear vooda and sereno- overload as i think av heard about 25 differetn mixes to this already, skydivin? am sure that was on Trance nation 2 yrs ago ne1 know?.

Neway as usual i wnt b buyin these anyway il jus download from lime wire.
jenks
quote:
Originally posted by Ex-Ta-Zi:

Neway as usual i wnt b buyin these anyway il jus download from lime wire.

If you want to brag about being a thieving little **** don't do it here.
dragonboy a few of the songs are off hardcore euphoria

It took 1.73 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page