Radio listeners 163+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Which way do you dance?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
#1CandyGurlnIndy Ok OK every one tells me that there is no way you can dance to HHC. Well i dance all the time but people say no matter how you dance you honestly cant dance to HHC. So i'm wounder how do all of you guys dance????

Luv Hugz n always P*L*U*R Angela aka Raja
DJ Tempest here's a thread about the same thing..

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

Edited by - DJ Tempest on 05 Jun 2001 02:49:09
Glow_Stixy wen im in my bedroom - dancing trends to be mainly in a matix/kung-fu style stabbing at the air around me - i'm yet to properly test this in a club - but i will incorperate some leg action - yet i get tired too easily from jumping to HHC - but i say - anything goes! try picking one element of the tune - say the piano - then suddenly change to the bass drum - that works best!

a.gray
sunrize shake that ass, show me what your workin' with. hahahahah

cheers!
sunrize
http://djsunrize.com
Atlas i just bounce and always with da liquidz................they look cool when you're spun :)

"I'm the dj, you're not, so shut the fook up and dance."
Soren I like to run in palce as fast as i can and jump a little until I work myself into a frenzy. Then Ill bust out a pair of glow sticks, crack them and break them in half. I drink most of the glowy stuff and splatter the rest all over myslef. Then I start screaming and running into walls as fast as I can. When I hit the walls I spit out as much glow juice as I can (it makes wicked awesome patterns!). Then ill start spinning in place alot till i feel really sick and bust out with an old school break dancing worm typw move, except I flail my arms a lot while doing it and scream even louder. And since Im already ill from spinning too much ill normally start coughing up the glow juice and writhing around in it on the ground after that. Raves R Cool!!!! ^_^

silver Soren: damn.... I guess you never pay attention when it says "don't try this at home" .... thats dangerous man.... glow stick juice is poison.... I want to see you rave for another day.
DJ Tempest LOL
i think he was joking
or at least i HOPE he was ;)

silver I hope so... but somehow I don't think he is....
DJ Tempest hehe
if he's not, boy thats scary =P

Glow_Stixy sometime in the near future i may try and dance like steps or s-club 7 - do half of the routine then collaspe twitching to the beat to prove how stupid THEY look compared to us HaRdCoRe ravers who actually experience the music flowing through our veins! COME ON - CANT STOP RAVIN - come and take a trip with me, to a land where love is free! RAVERS heaven.....feel it...feel the dance!

a.gray
Matty Your right m8, its them and us... Althought its unfair to single out STEPS. My dance is the reach for the lasers when the pianos come on then go crazy when they stop and the bass kicks in

E990 r001Ez...
silver Matty, I'm a total laser freak myself, actually I own two laser systems myself that I rent out to parties, I love em' they are so pure.
dj-efeks haha well even tho glow stiks are poisinous ive seen people get that shit all over their tongues before, smear it all over themselves even write words n stuff, crazy kids..

Soren Actually 99% of the glow sticks are non-toxic and completely yummy!!! The problem is when U crack a stick the cracking noise comes from a glass tube inside the stick, but U get used to cutting your gums up after a while.... I have actually learned to like it, especially when im rolling!!!! ^_^

Glow_Stixy i wud have imagined that any sticky liquid that glows wouldnt be good for your health - but who knows - if ur up 4 pills - u'll be up for glowsitck juice

a.gray
DJ Tempest LOL!

Pulse
quote:
Originally posted by #1CandyGurlnIndy:

Ok OK every one tells me that there is no way you can dance to HHC. Well i dance all the time but people say no matter how you dance you honestly cant dance to HHC. So i'm wounder how do all of you guys dance????

Hehe, I dance to HappyHardcore all the time!! All you got to do is dance to it in cut time. Instead of dancing at it to 200 BPM move your body at 100. It feels really good to dance to HHC. I've never seen myself dancing to it, and I'm sure it looks pretty stupid!! But who cares!! It feels good as hell to lay down a groove to that shit. If you haven't tried dancing to HHC you REALLY should!!!!

silver Here's my 2 cents, when I am drunk enough and I decided to make a fool of myself and dance, I do simular to what pulse wrote. You can dance on the 4/4 beat or the 2/4 beat, completing your groove in either. I find with happy hardcore I dance the 4/4 beat on the beat and the 2/4 on the breaks and vocals.
nightswifter i find it easier to dance to happy hardcore than a lot of other stuff, such as R and B, soul, or 70's stuff. I never know how to dance down the carwash!!!, but HHC cool, just wave yer arms and legs everywhere, and do some skip dancin like the prodigy do. and stick yer tongue out at everyone. Well Dancing to rave is similar to dancing to hardcore, just get into a mega frenzy and let it out and scare the room!!!
nightswifter ok now im worried! do people honestly enjoy sucking glow sticks more than doin pills? hey cool! they should have acid glow sticks, that would be wickid!!!!
nightswifter yay! the last post made me a junior memeber! now i have 2 cool purple stars...yay!
silver Don't post to get stars, that is the quickest way to lose stars.
IzzyLightdancer When I dance to HHC I tend to just slip in the the ecstasy of the music and flow between fluid, paint, wind, and this really cool thing that my friend angel showed me how to do. You only move one joint at a time to the music and "OK" you would have to see it to understand it. I'll try to get Angel to record me doing itand set up a link for you to view.

P.S. I get to rave tonight! (rolling on the ground with joy)

RUle 4 - NEVER monkey with another monkey's monkey! - so sayth The Rule book of IZZY
#1CandyGurlnIndy Man if i'm on speed thats in a roll i tend to be called miss jump jump jump, cause i look like a bunny tryin to dance.

Skeenip Speaking of bunnies, I might be wearing a full bunny suit (no, hopefully not pink or white) to Eckythump in syd.....gonna fry in it, but thats what water is for.....hmmm yes this post has no relevancy but i'm bored

"...Will there ever come a day, when I can turn around and say, It's alright now..."
Fuzz More people should wear costumes to parties here =(. I'm gonna see about getting a group together to go as the Bananna Splits =B

As for dancing to HHC, like I said in the last post, I do it... Sometimes in 2/4 time... but if you're good (not trying to toot my horn =P) you can dance to HHc in 4/4 and make it look nice. You just have to have your moves really refined so it doesn't look like a seisure.

-----------------------
"...For instance, if Pac-man affected kids growing up in the 80's we should by now have a bunch of teenagers who run around in darkened rooms and eat pills while listening to monotonous electronic music."
---------------------
troy
quote:
Originally posted by #1CandyGurlnIndy:

Man if i'm on speed thats in a roll i tend to be called miss jump jump jump, cause i look like a bunny tryin to dance.

quit rolling. youll thank yourself later. i wish i woulda quit sooner. that shit hurts you for real. i just wanna warn u cuz no one warned me. do what you want tho, i know i did.

It took 1.8 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page