Radio listeners 168+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 [Mix] Nu Foundation 2007 Showcase

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
NuFoundation Hello!

Here's a new mix featuring some of my new tracks/remixes and some already released bits. Feedback much appreciated!

Nu Foundation - Closer (Breaks Mix) [Warped Science]
Nu Foundation - Want Ur Love [RFU]
Darwin - Don't Be Lonely (Nu Foundation Remix)
Nu Foundation - I Can Feel It (Kick Mix) [RFU]
Nu Foundation - Take Me Over (Like This Mix) [Warped Science]
Euphony feat. Danielle - Turn Around (Nu Foundation Remix) [Warped Science]
Scott Brown - Viroid (Nu Foundation Remix) [Evolved] [ vinyl ]
Nu Foundation - Wildstyle [Warped Science] [ digital ] [ vinyl ]
Nu Foundation - Takin' My Time (Remix) [Warped Science] [ digital ] [ vinyl ]
Nu Foundation - Spoonshaker
Scott Brown - Lost Generation (Nu Foundation Remix) [Evolved] [ vinyl ]
Nu Foundation - Turn It Up [Warped Science]

Click here to download
Cheers
youngson This wont spoil what im going to hear in a couple of weeks in Aberdeen will it?
Hard2Get Good shit :)

Notably the remix of Don't Be Lonely!
Chwhynny :D:D:D
Leto Weeee!
Dj ANIL Brilliant especially the Darwin tune Dont Be Lonely..
CDJay REMIX of... ;)

"Want Your Love" is so good, it is actually ridiculous.

Madstyle props to Noofie Baby!

CDJay
Quicksilver Arggh, I keep getting "The free service is currently at full capacity" so I can't download. Was like this 2 hours ago too. :(
NuFoundation Yo =)

Cheers for the feedback so far! Keep it coming!

If the link above doesn't work, try this: link

Cheers!
Meathead
quote:
Originally posted by Quicksilver:
Arggh, I keep getting "The free service is currently at full capacity" so I can't download. Was like this 2 hours ago too. :(

yeh did that with me at first but tried again a couple of minutes later and it worked fine anyway cheers for the mix mate i'll giv it a listen tomorrow. tracklist looks sweeeeeeeet!
Leto Absolutely cracking mix. Great tunes, good mixing...WOO!
Quicksilver The site really doesn't want me downloading this mix. The "Server capacity full" shit appears everytime I try!!
Leto I can upload it to my server and host it there.

Zat alright with you Mr. Foundation?
Meathead cheers for this mate. some quality tunes in there, lovin the dont be lonely remix.
mr bishi Any chance someone could up this to rapidshare or megaupload. Sendspace is gash.
Ionosphere Quality.
Leto Get it here.

Just want to add that Spoonshaker is amazing. :D

EDIT: Updated link.
mr bishi Nice one mate.
Phenex Tunes!
Loving this stuff :)
Dj ANIL Brilliant tunes there.
NuFoundation
quote:
Originally posted by mr bishi:
Nice one mate.

What's the story man

Cheers to everyone again for the feedback, more welcome! And thanks a lot to Leto for re-hosting the file. Is it cool to link to it elsewhere? Don't wanna kill your bandwidth!

Cheers
Leto ^^Go ahead, just don't get too carried away and post it on Google's front page. :P
Dj Satsky All them tunes are good..
Marshy88 Keep up the good work mate this mix is ace, Imo Takin my time (remix) is the most uplifting track around still listin to it on my ipod since it was released on hardcore nation 2 i think. Take me over (like this mix) i like this mix too it ****ing rocks.
Craigavon raver didn,t know nu foundation from ireland just seen ur last 5 mins at planet love sharkey the awakening brillant r u playing anywere round tere soon
Mortis Closer is the track for me, great work again Mr Foundation.
NuFoundation Cheers again all Glad you're all liking it!!

quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
didn,t know nu foundation from ireland just seen ur last 5 mins at planet love sharkey the awakening brillant r u playing anywere round tere soon

Yo, yeah I'm from Dublin! Planet Love was class eh? I don't have any upcoming gigs up there at the moment

quote:
Originally posted by Leto:
^^Go ahead, just don't get too carried away and post it on Google's front page. :P

Cheers

quote:
Originally posted by Marshy88:
Keep up the good work mate this mix is ace, Imo Takin my time (remix) is the most uplifting track around still listin to it on my ipod since it was released on hardcore nation 2 i think. Take me over (like this mix) i like this mix too it ****ing rocks.

Thanks a lot man, glad you're enjoying it!!

Keep it coming
Lilley
quote:
Originally posted by Leto:
Get it here.

Just want to add that Spoonshaker is amazing. :D

your a legend. i hate sendspace. instead of saying free service is full it wasnt even opening for me this time. :-S
Lilley out of curiosity does any1 else's **** up at abo0ut 11 min and 20 min? at 20 min it jumps back into dont be lonely. if so is it a **** up with the file or a weird mixing technique that i havnt heard before
Quicksilver ^ Same here... I downloaded Leto's file.
Leto o_O

I'll re-upload it. Sorry bout that you guys. That's really weird. It was having some issues uploading.
redwingz im downloadin it rite now from that sendspace 1, im excited, no doubt it will be good
Chicken Downloading now, when I SHOULD be studying for a midterm on Thursday. >.>

Never heard anything from you that I didn't love, so I expect no less from this mix ;D
Leto K, updated link.

Get it here.
Quicksilver Cheers, Leto. Downloading again.

From what I could hear through the first file, I loooove Closer and Don't Be Lonely. I heart those.
redwingz Quality, top mix. ill be listenin 2 that soooo much!
NuFoundation Cheers all. I'm glad you're all liking it!!
Lilley im really liking lost generation
NuFoundation Bump with working link! (Thanks Leto!)
hardcore anorak wicked mate as usual
DJ Euphoric Tunes I like....

Darwin Don't Be Lonely = simply wicked.
Euphony feat Danielle Turn Around

CDJay Note they are both Nu Foundation remixes.

To this day, Want Your Love stands as one of my favourite tunes of recent times. Is everything I love about that style of hardcore executed with energy, passion and panache. If that's a taster of what is to come from Nu Foundation this year, then 2008 is already shaping up great.

:D

CDJay
DJ Euphoric I noticed that they are mixes from Nu Foundation.
Hard2Get Yeah, I Want Your Love is shit hot!
Craig Switchback Gotta agree with CDJay, "Want Your Love" is ****ing awesome!. So looking forward to getting that track on MP3. (Hopefully)
Have said it several times in the past, Nu Foundation really doesn't know just how talented he is. I've been fortunate to hear some of his new productions and they are all a breath of fresh air. Non of this, big trance lead over a 175bpm kick drum. This is proper energetic Hardcore, a real throw back to the good old day's of 1996/1997.

Plus he shares the same love as i do for the music that DNA made, so all good heh. :)
sokov Great mix, speedy and sweet!

Looking forward to more stuff like that

It took 2.23 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page