Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Hardcore Undeground 2: Release Delayed *New Date H

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DJ Fracus Due to circumstances beyond our control, the release of 'Hardcore Underground 2' has been delayed. Having been told October 15th was no longer an option for us, and given the intensely competitive Christmas market and imminent release of both 'Bonkers 17' and 'Clubland Xtreme 4', we felt that the only sensible release date left open to us is that of November 12th. We more than anyone want this project on the shelves, and we're really sorry to have to change our plans at this late stage but from a business perspective we were given little choice. There is however a fringe benefit, in that Bonkers 17 should put HU related names in the heads of the casual buyers. Which is good. If any of your friends are looking forward to this release then please feel free to pass on this new (and very much final!) release date to them.

NOVEMBER 12th
Meph751 nooooooooooooo :(
CDJay It could be worse. Trust me

From a project management POV, I'm actually quite happy w/ the 12th :)

Hopefully next time around......

No! I'm not gonna jinx it again!

CDJay
Meph751 the only thing that can remedy this horrible, horrible tragedy is a clip of blow the roof 2007

*coughs*
Mikmin awwww poop I was waitin to buy this album...oh well ill just buy one of the other new ones that came out...shucks
Leto :(
Phenex I think this was a wise decision and the fact that people will know the names from the Bonkers 17 album isn't bad either.
Sad to see it being delayed, but I agree that it's better than to release it earlier.
Cotts I can really see why this has happened though. So many albums are being thrown out there around this time of year and it would be hard to get the sales with so many for people to choose from. Dissapointing of course as I was looking forward to it! but that date will roll round before we all know it.

Time is going way too fast at the moment hey! anyone agree?
dj switchback Na , time isn't going fast enough for me.
Im_British Ofcourse it was a wise move to back down from competition form Bonkers 17.
Mortis Ahh well, atleast it's still hitting the shelves.
Dj ANIL Does not bother me roll on November 12th.
latininxtc doesn't bother me either that the delay will be happening, altho I am noticing all of these big album compilations are coming out one right after another. i really wish they would try and get together about spreading them out more. there hasn't been anything good in the last few months that i've been interested in buying until now.
Dj ANIL The first one was damn brilliant can't wait for the 2nd one.
e-lucid Is this still out tomorrow?
andyandypandy i went down today n its not in the stores by me (liverpool):S maybe just not got their stock in yet? i was well looking forward to sticking that on after college too oh well.. just have to wait a couple more days i guess
CDJay I wish I had more information to give. Although the official release date is today, some sort of manufacturing/distributor snafu has left 99% of places without stock currently.

On one hand, they could appear later in the week. More likely, it'll be next Monday.

I can't get any concrete information, so I'm just as ( ok, way more ;) ) frustrated as y'all.

I don't even have a copy :S

CDJay
Audio X LOL I was wondering if I was alone in that respect! Do you even have my address, Jon?
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
I wish I had more information to give. Although the official release date is today, some sort of manufacturing/distributor snafu has left 99% of places without stock currently.

On one hand, they could appear later in the week. More likely, it'll be next Monday.

I can't get any concrete information, so I'm just as ( ok, way more ;) ) frustrated as y'all.

I don't even have a copy :S

CDJay

it will be weeks for me then I've got it from hmv on-line! (its cheap)

Dj Satsky Another week can't wait for it.
eread Too bad
:(
Does anyone out there know if there is going to be a Hardcore Heaven 5 anytime soon?
CDJay If there is, I wouldn't expect to see it before March 08.

CDJay
e-lucid Thanks for the info, at least it's not another long delay, & it's a small price to pay for the best UKH comp of '07.
CDJay Action Records appear to have stock, and indeed someone earlier noted he had been told his copy had been shipped today.

There's another seller on Amazon UK that claims to have stock.

Some people have been told by stores that they are expecting stock on Friday.

I cannot apologise enough for having to get information like this, and relay it like this. LoL

CDJay
andyandypandy
quote:
Originally posted by eread:
Too bad
:(
Does anyone out there know if there is going to be a Hardcore Heaven 5 anytime soon?

i asked about it too, and was told it got knocked to next year due to number of compilations being released over the christmas period, thats another album i cant wait for :D

went down to see if they had HU-2 in store today,still no luck i will see if they have it on monday now
Audio X HU2 wasn't being distributed by Amato was it? :o
latininxtc I purchased it from amazon.co.uk and so far it has yet 2 notify me if it was shipped or not. I did, however preview it on juno.co.uk and the tracks were awesome! Purchased that and bonkers from amazon and so far they tell me they don't have HU2 in stock and they will notify me when they do and when they shipped it 2 me.

By the way, do many ppl give these CDs away as Christmas presents? I didn't think that ppl still gave CDs for Christmas anymore.
CDJay "HU2 wasn't being distributed by Amato was it? :o"

Nope.

OK Good news/bad news time.

Good news: It exists. Some vendors have it. Some customers have it!

Bad news: Official release is now 26th Nov according to Woolworths and HMV.

We're.... so.... close ;)

CDJay
Dj Satsky Damn these delays are doing my head in.
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by Dj Satsky:
Damn these delays are doing my head in.

thats nearly perfect for me! I'm off 6 days in 8 that time so I have a 75% chance my wife doesn't know (in her words) "I haven't bought another ****ing hardcore CD!"

sora.slx
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
I purchased it from amazon.co.uk and so far it has yet 2 notify me if it was shipped or not. I did, however preview it on juno.co.uk and the tracks were awesome! Purchased that and bonkers from amazon and so far they tell me they don't have HU2 in stock and they will notify me when they do and when they shipped it 2 me.

By the way, do many ppl give these CDs away as Christmas presents? I didn't think that ppl still gave CDs for Christmas anymore.

i dont know if its me, but i always have trouble finding an album with samples from juno when i know they DO have the samples.

Could you put the link up to juno for HU2 clips please :)
DJ Mole Got mine EXCELLENTE!

CD of the Year 10/10

all 3 mixes are awesome, hard to pick a fav as all 3 are full of awesome.

Favs off the mixes:

2. Happy Hard House-Gammer & JB-C
4. World Domination-Kurt
11. Rock Paranoia-Stabilized Feat. The MD
12. Right About Now-Kurt
14. Hardcore Raver-DJ Stormtrooper Feat. MC Knight
18. Go This Way-Darwin
19. End Of Time-Entity & Darwin [HU Mix]

4. Want To Party?-Al Storm
7. Always Stay With Me-Fracus Vs Orbit 1 Feat. Lisa Abbott [Fracus Mix]
8. Cry Your Tears-Billy 'Daniel' Bunter & CLSM Feat. Junior [Al Storm Remix]
13. Take Me Away-Al Storm Vs Heaven 7 [Al Storm's Breakz Mix]
15. A Clean Cry Won't Do-Chwhynny & Orbit 1
16. Rain-Al Storm Feat. Ali
18. Take Control-Sunrize Feat. Reese [HU Edit]
19. Freefallin'-SMS Feat. Donna Grassie

2. Drug Abuse-Audio X Feat. Serenity
3. Pretty Pink Flower-Ruffage & Chwhynny
4. What it Takes-XL
7. Nimbus-Ponder
9. Danse Macabre-Shanty & Invader
10. All the Time-Darwin
12. I Can Feel It-Nu Foundation
13. Takes You Back-Darwin
14. Suck My Rock-Kevin Energy & K-Complex [Ethos & Stormtrooper Remix]
15. Every Day-Darwin Feat. Donna Grassie
17. Twice Around The Moon-Rampant & Obie Vs Darwin & Ant Johnson [Chaos Remix]
18. Quantum Fury-Ephexis & Seventy-7
20. PSA-Robbie Long & Devastate [Arkitech Remix]

A few more listens are needed but i definatly love the mixes that take you on a Journey which seems to prove to be CD 3 in Hardcore Underground's case

Roll on 2008 can they make it CD of 2008? time will tell :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Dj Satsky I am hoping to get mine on Friday.

This will be the best CD HU2 I will have bought since Bonkers 16.
djhutton says 3rd of december is release date now on some retailers sites :(
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by sora.slx:
quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
I purchased it from amazon.co.uk and so far it has yet 2 notify me if it was shipped or not. I did, however preview it on juno.co.uk and the tracks were awesome! Purchased that and bonkers from amazon and so far they tell me they don't have HU2 in stock and they will notify me when they do and when they shipped it 2 me.

i dont know if its me, but i always have trouble finding an album with samples from juno when i know they DO have the samples.

Could you put the link up to juno for HU2 clips please :)

I actually did not find this one on Juno which is really strange because they normally have them days before the album comes out.

I did, however, find it at 7digital.com. they actually offer the album for download, but I never trusted those type of websites. I prefer to have the CDs for safekeeping. I do immediately rip it onto my harddrive and put it on my Zune. And Amazon.co.uk has announced that it will be shipped to me somewhere between the 3rd and 5th of December so I can't wait!!!

Dj Satsky Just wondering why the release dates keep changing its frustrating.
Audio X
quote:
Just wondering why the release dates keep changing its frustrating.

QFT!

From what I've heard, it's out of CDJay's hands. There must have been a massive ****up in distribution to cause all this, and nobody involved in the project even has a copy yet as far as I know! Sad face. :(
The Doc
quote:
Just wondering why the release dates keep changing its frustrating.

to me it looks like Dec 3rd (most sights have this date) which is crazy as its now going against CXH4! the original date was perfect for sales! It just shows how smaller projects are up against it! with what ever happens!

The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Mole:
Got mine EXCELLENTE!

CD of the Year 10/10

all 3 mixes are awesome, hard to pick a fav as all 3 are full of awesome.

Favs off the mixes:

2. Happy Hard House-Gammer & JB-C
4. World Domination-Kurt
11. Rock Paranoia-Stabilized Feat. The MD
12. Right About Now-Kurt
14. Hardcore Raver-DJ Stormtrooper Feat. MC Knight
18. Go This Way-Darwin
19. End Of Time-Entity & Darwin [HU Mix]

4. Want To Party?-Al Storm
7. Always Stay With Me-Fracus Vs Orbit 1 Feat. Lisa Abbott [Fracus Mix]
8. Cry Your Tears-Billy 'Daniel' Bunter & CLSM Feat. Junior [Al Storm Remix]
13. Take Me Away-Al Storm Vs Heaven 7 [Al Storm's Breakz Mix]
15. A Clean Cry Won't Do-Chwhynny & Orbit 1
16. Rain-Al Storm Feat. Ali
18. Take Control-Sunrize Feat. Reese [HU Edit]
19. Freefallin'-SMS Feat. Donna Grassie

2. Drug Abuse-Audio X Feat. Serenity
3. Pretty Pink Flower-Ruffage & Chwhynny
4. What it Takes-XL
7. Nimbus-Ponder
9. Danse Macabre-Shanty & Invader
10. All the Time-Darwin
12. I Can Feel It-Nu Foundation
13. Takes You Back-Darwin
14. Suck My Rock-Kevin Energy & K-Complex [Ethos & Stormtrooper Remix]
15. Every Day-Darwin Feat. Donna Grassie
17. Twice Around The Moon-Rampant & Obie Vs Darwin & Ant Johnson [Chaos Remix]
18. Quantum Fury-Ephexis & Seventy-7
20. PSA-Robbie Long & Devastate [Arkitech Remix]

A few more listens are needed but i definatly love the mixes that take you on a Journey which seems to prove to be CD 3 in Hardcore Underground's case

Roll on 2008 can they make it CD of 2008? time will tell :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

all I can say is HOW? WHERE? and JAMMY F**KER!

dj switchback He got it from a seller on Amazon. Dont know why people dont just spend £7 and DL this from 7 digital , until release. It's better than nowt.
ruroken Can't wait to get mine for Christmas :D
Dj Satsky Two CDs coming out on the same day Clubland X Treme Hardcore 4 and HU2.
bulby_g
quote:
Two CDs coming out on the same day Clubland X Treme Hardcore 4 and HU2.

Well I know what's getting my cash :)
Dj Satsky Gonna be the same as well HU2 first.
K6HLR just been to hmv today and they still dont have it they said they should have it but they don't :(!!!!!!
andyandypandy what the hecks going on?! is it out yet or not? its still not in hmv n im really miffed lol :@
andyandypandy oh has it been moved to dec 3? releasin it same time as CXH4, do u think they're trying to piggyback off CXH4s popilarity n get more sales?
Meph751 ....no.
ruroken Wait, wasn't it originally pushed back because they didn't want to compete with Bonkers? Well I guess I'd rather compete with Clubland than Bonkers :P but it still doesn't make much sense to me.
As long as it's released within the year lol, I really don't mind waiting as long as it's worth it.
AFS clips up on www.juno.co.uk now!
Dj Satsky Favourite tunes

1 Gavin G & Styronik "Sorry"
2 Weaver & Andy L "Sun Is Shining"
3 DJ Wink "Over Me"
4 Euphony ft Danielle "Turn Around"

Thats just a few roll on Monday 3rd December 2007!!
DJ Fracus Hi, unfortunately I can't say with any certainty exactly what is happening with this album, when it is out, or where you can already pick up copies. The company who have produced this album for us have had issues with both their manufacturers and distributors and try as we might, there simply doesn't seem to be anyone who can tell us exactly exactly what is happening. We are working to resolve the issue and get as many copies into mainstream stores as possible.

You may find with some googling that some online stores do already have stock, and that others such as HMV are now listing a Dec3rd release date. Its a situation we wish we could rectify ourselves but at the moment its just going to be a case of searching wherever you can. If its any concilation, everyone who has managed to grab a copy so far has found it was worth all the hassle, you will hopefully agree. I can assure you these problems will be avoided on volume 3, and there will definately be a volume 3.

Many thanks for your patience and support.

:)
K6HLR just got it today :) ordered it off juno yesterday love how quick they send stuff! and for anyone who hasnt got hardcore underground 2 yet all i can say is its worth the wait a very good compilation on par with bonkers 17 in my opinion!
latininxtc Well according to Amazon I gotta wait till about the 12th of Dec. until I can receive it. I previewed that album already and it'll b definitely worth the wait. Already can't wait till the 3rd one comes out!!!
The Doc got an email today from HMV saying its on its way! so should get it on Monday!(amazing really because they are usually like a prostitute! really cheap but don't give a shit and really lazy)
Meathead
quote:
Originally posted by The Doc:
got an email today from HMV saying its on its way! so should get it on Monday!(amazing really because they are usually like a prostitute! really cheap but don't give a shit and really lazy)

really? they've always been quite caring and enthusiastic with me in the past. prostitutes that is!
Dj Satsky I am hopeful of getting this.
Audio X
quote:
I am hopeful of getting this.

Me too! lol

Mortis Loving CD3

Some great tracks and a nice mix up of styles. Only had a quick scan through of the other two, will listen asap.

p.s. check out Darwin - Every Day
redwingz ok, its december 3rd, so should this c.d be in the shops now? ahhhhhh i want it but am soooo skint
Dj Satsky Got it today at last.
Lilley
quote:
Got it today at last.

from which store where?
Bonkers hasnt even reached Australia yet so i very much doubt this has
Xanergy Its funny that I come across this subject, I'm listening to HU2 right now. I must say, the tracks are awesome. I got mine thru mail of course. Ordering online is the way to go in my opinion. Of course, the US and the islands by it don't normally get this genre of music. In any case, the CD's are bad*ss! Money well spent.
sora.slx
quote:
Originally posted by Lilley:
quote:
Got it today at last.

from which store where?
Bonkers hasnt even reached Australia yet so i very much doubt this has

probably late posting now, but bonkers 17 is in aus now or was a while ago. But your best chance of getting hardcore albums is always ordering considering that Aus doesn't get much, or any. But they have a lot more now than they use to :) .

Don't think you'll see Hardcore Underground 2 in Aus stores, if you do then, WOW! But yeah you should just order it from amazon.co.uk. I got most of my albums over amazon, and they're fast as well. I ordered Hardcore Underground 1 and Hardcore Euphoria on Monday when it just came out a few days before that, and i ended up getting them both on friday the same week. pretty sweet.

On a following not i wish "Alistair Storm & Spinback - Rainy Day " was on instead of "Al Storm ft. Ali - Rain". Oh wells, still a good tune.

rant over xD
Pope C XXIII Just got my copy for christmas. So far the first CD is really, really awesome, but I've flipped through the second two and they seem a little bit too samey for my liking, but I'll see how they are when giving them the full listen through.
CDJay I can't possibly imagine how CD3 could ever be described as "samey"

It's about as broad spectrum as u can get, lol

CDJay
DJ Euphoric CD3 has got some good tunes.
Pope C XXIII
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
I can't possibly imagine how CD3 could ever be described as "samey"

It's about as broad spectrum as u can get, lol

CDJay

Now that I'm listening to it beyond a quick flip through, I agree 100%. So now my opinion of this installment is the same as the first, the first CD is ridiculously awesome, the third CD is also really good but not something I'm often in the mood for (so long as disc 2 of Freeformation is in my possesion, anyways), and the second CD is also good, but not my style.
CDJay Good stuff :)

Thx for purchasing, listening and commenting!

*giggles shyly*

CDJay
Lynny I'm still longing for it... I liked the short clips i found on Juno, so I want to have it. (Now!:D) But Bonkers 17 to me, wasn't the best album...

It took 4 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page