Radio listeners 162+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 clubland xtreme 4 advert

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
The Doc http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3EfYUaWJIME

as stu would say "deary deary"
warped_candykid I like it. "Everything you need to know about Hardcore is on this album"....ya..."Styles & Breeze are legends!!!!" ......those silly people.
andyandypandy the clip at 1.12- 1.16 sounds awesome! :D
K6HLR sounds aright like!! the beachball remix sounds wicked!! not a patch on bonkers 17 tho!
Smoogie Sounds like there is a remix of DJ Sammy's 'Heaven' (itself a 'remix') & the usual latest stuff. Hixxy looks differnt... Dont worry guys! My mix will be up in the new year!

Edit: Just had another listen and heard a new version of Critical Mass's 'Burning love'! Sounds terrible!
Dj Satsky Looks wicked must have album.
95_was_the_time all i can say to this advert is this:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHhahahahaha

I kneeww it would be like that before i even clicked the link, super chavvy. sadly, this advert prety much sums up the UK. trashy birds and narrow minded pikeys. I hope to leave the UK soon I really do.
warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
Sounds like there is a remix of DJ Sammy's 'Heaven' (itself a 'remix') & the usual latest stuff. Hixxy looks differnt... Dont worry guys! My mix will be up in the new year!

Edit: Just had another listen and heard a new version of Critical Mass's 'Burning love'! Sounds terrible!

Ya!! I heard the "Burning Love" track too...doesnt come anywhere near the Dutch? version. Also, is "Burning Love" that track that goes "I want your love, I want your love! Don't need ya now!" In the chipmunk vocal? I know there is the vocal version off "Best Of Bonkers", but ya, I am confused.
Smoogie ^^^ The version on Best of Bonkers is the DJ Weirdo & DJ Sim version, the original itself is 'Eurodance'. Anyone who downloaded DMS's Bouncy Techno mix last year would have heard it. RV2 also had the Helix & Teknodread version in his 96-03 mix!

Here is a youtube of the original: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC7khuwqVmQ

quote:
all i can say to this advert is this:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHhahahahaha

I kneeww it would be like that before i even clicked the link, super chavvy. sadly, this advert prety much sums up the UK. trashy birds and narrow minded pikeys. I hope to leave the UK soon I really do.

How did I know your were going to saysomthing like that, 95? Im uploading a mix next year, so come back then as it will have loads of stuff from 95/96 & no Daren Styles!
wong
quote:
Originally posted by 95_was_the_time:

I hope to leave the UK soon I really do.

wots stoppin ya?? i heard baghdads nice at this time of year

FingazMc
quote:
trashy birds and narrow minded pikeys.

Hit the nail on the head there mate
deado
quote:
Originally posted by andyandypandy:
the clip at 1.12- 1.16 sounds awesome! :D

Now you point it out I totally agree :D
Jay-Owen
quote:
I hope to leave the UK soon I really do.

Nice knowing you. Don't come back too soon. Really, don't.
smajey the greatest hardcore compilation is back again. can't w8
Dj Satsky This album will be better then the last one.

Clubland Hardcore albums are excellent I mean the first two.
tru bass oh dear
Smoogie One thing I dont get is that Clubland dont do Hardcore 'events' (most adverts for the mainstream clublands are at 'clubland nights') I have Clubland 5 & 6 & they have alot of remixes from popsongs and stuff from two years before! It is not unknown for somthing to get onto clubland more than once! Groover Coverage's Poison got on loads! Which reminds me; we havnt heard a clip of the latest version of 'Set you free' yet!
warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
One thing I dont get is that Clubland dont do Hardcore 'events' (most adverts for the mainstream clublands are at 'clubland nights') I have Clubland 5 & 6 & they have alot of remixes from popsongs and stuff from two years before! It is not unknown for somthing to get onto clubland more than once! Groover Coverage's Poison got on loads! Which reminds me; we havnt heard a clip of the latest version of 'Set you free' yet!

I am sure it will sound like the last 100 mixes.
Mental_Adam How could them 3 stoop so low.

Specially getting some Paris Hilton looking tart saying 'Hixxy is a god'......

Album is going to big though, would say top.5 in the Official UK Charts.

also, someone goe's 'everything you need to know about hardcore is on this album'.

i think she meant 'everything you need to know about uk hardcore or clubcore is on this album'.

As from listening to it i just seems the same hardcore. No Gabber or oldies
sora.slx
sora.slx whoops lol, ignore that first post

Breeze & Styles - Come With Me (Unique Mix)

is the only tune thats making me look forward to hearing this album, but some of the other tunes look great :)
warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by djbrownieboy:
How could them 3 stoop so low.

Specially getting some Paris Hilton looking tart saying 'Hixxy is a god'......

Album is going to big though, would say top.5 in the Official UK Charts.

also, someone goe's 'everything you need to know about hardcore is on this album'.

i think she meant 'everything you need to know about uk hardcore or clubcore is on this album'.

As from listening to it i just seems the same hardcore. No Gabber or oldies

I dont know why you keep calling it "Clubcore". It's Hardcore. The same artist on this album are also featured on other albums that I'm sure you wet your pants about.
Meph751 edit - nevermind!
jenks
quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHhahahahaha

I'm surprised you of all people have anything against being narrow minded...
Lilley
quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHhahahahaha

i've heard america has a really really good oldskool happyhard scene. like insanely good. australia's sucks, dont even bother taking it into consideration man. noon eover here would understand the word "breakbeat".
this-is-bonkers
quote:
Originally posted by smajey:
the greatest hardcore compilation is back again. can't w8

YOU ARE SERIOUSLY DELUDED MY FRIEND
Mental_Adam
quote:
quote:Originally posted by smajey:
the greatest hardcore compilation is back again. can't w8

YOU ARE SERIOUSLY DELUDED MY FRIEND

A Victim of the Commercial side.
latininxtc
quote:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHhahahahaha

You should write more in your diary. Why bore others needlessly???
I know what'll help you. Go play in traffic.

Anywayz, back 2 the album. This mix actually sounds pretty good. I might consider purchasing it, but I'm still gonna preview it on Juno. O and is it just me but did Breeze get SuperFat? And Hixxy let his hair grow out it does not suit him in my opinion. And the over-the-top self-promotion is extremely annoying. They are all great DJs, but I never thought that their clubland stuff was their best work. Not even on the good volumes. Well except maybe Hixxy.
Ard2theCore OMG That is the worst advert I have ever seen.... 'Full Stop'! I hope Hixxy, Breeze nd Styles get a good ribbing by the other hardcore artists. Disgustingly commercial however there does seem to be some brilliant tracks on there, most probably will be the first Clubland CD I ever buy! I resent the fact clubland have made me go against my morals but it does sound like a nice collection of Hardcore!
redwingz haha what a cheesy advert! lol surely they cud av got better lookin chav girls lol. I wud consider buying it but ther r 2 many other hardcore albums coming out that actually look good.

only good song is rise again (sy n unknown mix)
Meathead its not that bad an advert really i especially like the bit were all the djs are just shoutin out there own names but it still looks like there readin even that of cue cards. really makes me wanna go buy the albumn wat with it bein "all i need to know about hardcore" n all that.
Craigavon raver it actually looks good,but i won,t get it,i,m starting 2 run out of room 2 store my cds lol
bulby_g Oh dear.

"everything you need to know about hardcore"

"the only hardcore album you need"

Christ on a bike.

I like the way they speak to only 90% girls all of which are at least reasonably attractive. This advert is actually hardcore at its lowest.
Smoogie ^^^ But there was no Burberry (or was there?) amoungst the 'chavvy' ravers lol Although caps are not worn to raves usualy (either caps are banned or chavs wont even were them raving) & I think Burberry baseball caps are 'out' of fashion now lol! Hardcore at it's lowest will be when we have 'Donks' & it will become 'Donkcore'

Now that would be scary!
jenks It's all entirely subjective. There is no worst style of hardcore.
djupload All i can say is CHEESE!!!

Never thought i`d see hixxy going all commercial on us Fcuk sake!
redwingz the girl who says 'all you need to know about hardcore is on these albums' is weell fit, only just noticed lol. it is cheesy but if it sells them their records then i can see why they doing it. i reckon the 'sure feels good' remix mite be quite good too.
ABET Oh man. my stomach turned when i watched this add.
Im ashamed to say i was at this rave. Hardcore heaven at the bristol academy. =(

"the ony hardcore album you need" - the only hardcore albu i DONT need.

dont worry everyone. give it a few yers and all this shite will be over and maybe just maybe hardcore will be good again.
bulby_g
quote:
Originally posted by jenks:
It's all entirely subjective. There is no worst style of hardcore.

I'm not talking about the style of hardcore... It's the "sell out" advert I was talking about.

It's amusing to see Hixxy, Breeze and styles saying people should only buy this CD when they're always going on about "the scene". I know it's the label asking them to do it but still...
kathryn Well i wont be buying it.

Very deary deary
FingazMc Lol i cant exactly see this advert encouraging more sales than it'll get anyway....As for the advert itself its just so fake. Auto cue ready, GO!!!
ukraver just what hardcore needs LMFAO more cheesey complation for the chavey wannerb ravers.

"the only hardcore album youll ever need" ??? i wouldent even waste my bandwith on this POS.
Mental_Adam the 15 year olds will be going mad to buy this

'OmGz!1!!!11!! DaRen StYlZ n HiXy! oMgZ!! they iz fit!'
redwingz
quote:
Originally posted by djbrownieboy:
the 15 year olds will be going mad to buy this

'OmGz!1!!!11!! DaRen StYlZ n HiXy! oMgZ!! they iz fit!'

hahahahahahaha

will they not like breeze then?
Smoogie Give it a few year and there will be a poster of Hixxy, Styles & Breeze sighned by them for all the 14 year old girls to put on the wall next to thier favorite boybands (whoever the latest one is) & their favorite RnB & Hip Hop artists!

Styles seems to get the most 'fan' attention that he should soon have his fanclub with a free keyring & monthly newsletter for all who sign up
Dj Satsky No more Re-Con remixes on this one.
ukraver
quote:

Give it a few year and there will be a poster of Hixxy, Styles & Breeze sighned by them for all the 14 year old girls to put on the wall next to thier favorite boybands (whoever the latest one is) & their favorite RnB & Hip Hop artists!

Styles seems to get the most 'fan' attention that he should soon have his fanclub with a free keyring & monthly newsletter for all who sign up

is that the kind of image hardcore needs ? LoL
Mental_Adam Putting some dirty slappers in the advert...

the 15 year old boyz go...

'OmGz!!11!! i iz got 2 get that Cd MaN!!1 LoOk aT DeM FiT BirDzz!!1!1'
JVD does the 'clubland x-treme 4' cd stay for a while in the stores??

if it does..than i don`t have to order it by airmail, but than i`m going to the UK with my car sometime.
Gav001 yuuck! makes me ashamed to actually liked UK Hardcore! Puts me off ever wantin to go to one of there events aswell!
Mental_Adam JVD, i'm suprised you'd think about buying this.

You're spoilt for choice in holland with the amount of decent hardcore over there
JVD yes i know i`m spoiled living here... in Holland the hardcore is very very hard and banging here it`s all about he bass...something like this

[movie]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxiI-YqKEYw[/movie]

but from UK style i prefer the lyrics and melodies.
Smoogie The Netherlands have had some of the best Hardcore I ever heard! Not so keen on Nu Style Gabber though but some of the classic gabber stuff is great!
FingazMc Iv always wanted to go over to rotterdam for a mad weekend of gabber and hakkening it up lol
SixFeet THIS ALBUM HAS EVERYTHING I EVER NEEDED TO KNOW ABOUT HARDCORE!!!111ONE
redwingz lol it makees me laugh how it says, all you need to know about hardcore is on these albums.

that means: we dont need to know about gabber, freeform or old skool according to them :p and also that we dont need to know about people like brisk, ham, fracus, darwin and all the other wicked djs that arent on this album. erm............I DONT THINK SO

bonkers 17 has everything you need to know about hardcore!
JVD you can go to:
www.partyflock.nl

and see "AGENDA"

there you can see what party`s are coming up in Holland
novaboy well to be honest, im actually looking forward to hearing hixxys new tracks on his cd. Would be interesting. But i really miss how hardcore was. This is absolutely terrible what they are doing to hardcore.
RAVER7 did they film it at the brunnel rooms if so i were there
Gav001 aww god The 'C' Commander is awful! Leave samples like that for the Gabba tracks! The Happy Cheery UK Hardcore melody's really dnt go well with it lol!

I've listened to Hixxy's CD so far...not much stands out!

It took 3.17 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page