Total online 1283
 Radio listeners 179+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 Old Hardcore Dj's - Who would you welcome back!!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
virtigo If any old hardcore DJ who left the scene for whatever reason (not important) was ready to make a dramatic comeback then out of all of them, who would you want back more than any other??

Me, I'd want 'DJ Slipmatt' or the Vinylgroover who just happens to be DJ Scott paying HardHouse (if you didnt know that is)

~~~~~~~~~~~
Andy 'DJ' Virtigo
miss-mitzi come bk vinylgroover all is 4given!!!!

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
evans id love to have slipmatt seducton demo supreme and dj vibes (cuz he plats boring old skool now)

this babys got a temper
you'll never tame her!!
Hard2Get
quote:
come bk vinylgroover all is 4given!!!!

What did he do wrong?

Supreme deffinately, and Sunset Regime, deffinately Demo, Ramos, Trixxy (Who is now 'The Red Head' making Hardhouse with VG).

virus Demo & Eruption for sure :)

goodieham the S, the L, the I, the P, the M, the A, the double T definately. PLZ CUM BAK!!!!!!!! Vinylgroover as well he was gd as was supreme.

qconnects Slipmatt and eruption for sure :) I miss those guys!
Eruption was probably the first hardcore DJ I had ever heard a track by, if I'm remembering things correctly!

Funnnnky...
SteveW2k1
A DJ Scott played our local club a while back as part of some M8 Tour or something, doubt it was Vinylgroover but I remember asking if he would play some hhc and was told 'Im not playing any of that hardcore shit!'.

He then went onto play ' Power of Love' by Scott Brown which I found ironic!

'Happy Hardcore will never die'

Best hhc song ever -'Toytown'

Hard2Get It probably was Vinylgroover being as his real name is Scott Attril.

SteveW2k1
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
It probably was Vinylgroover being as his real name is Scott Attril.

It might have been him but I doubt it due to his comment on hardcore...he handed out CDs...but I threw mines away as soon as I left the club. My mate still has a copy, do you know any of his track names as I could check it out. Funny story: My mate was handed the CD but skimmed it alng the road, unluckly he hit a parked police car and was given a strict talking too!

'Happy Hardcore will never die'

Best hhc song ever -'Toytown'

Raving looney party Dj Slipmatt

Dj Tripnosis Vinygroover all the way. Although i did see his last ever happy hardcore performance ( Hardcore Meltdown) i would kill to see him spin it again. As for that whole thing with the rude comment i doubt it was him, he still uses the name vinylgroover not Dj Scott and why would he call hardcore shit when he was in the scene for so many years . I persoanlly would be very disapointed in myself if what i had done for so many years was now considered shit to me. meh, thats my opinion

-Hi, My name is Auto and i looove to get Blotto !! -
Simon 1) Demo
2) Vinylgroover
3) Slipmat

Sy.
DJ CURLY dj vibes and mc livelee
what happened to demo

"what is real
if your talking about what we touch taste and smell and hear then real is just electrical signals interpreted by our brains"

previosly known as
DREAMSCAPE2002
Hard2Get Vibes hasn't left the scene.

DJ Pathfinder everyone that playes good cheese :)

You can't see me,because i am the future.
DJ CURLY yeah but vibes doesnt play in the hardcore rooms and i want him to play new upfront hardcore with mc livelee

"what is real
if your talking about what we touch taste and smell and hear then real is just electrical signals interpreted by our brains"

previosly known as
DREAMSCAPE2002
number2301 Carl Cox defo :D

-------------------------
Number 2301 Is Getverdomme Het Hardste!

'Living in my world is easy, there is only peace, love and ... ecstacy'
Hard2Get It would be weird seing Carl Cox play Hardcore now that he plays House :)

DJ Mouse might be wierd but it would be great

--------------------------------------------------
"Don't frown when someone annoys you, it uses 42 muscles. Bitch-slap the fu©ker, it only uses 4"

DJ Mouse
Hard2Get Of course :)

qconnects Coxy spinnin' hardcore?
Now that'd be something different.
Are there any promoters listening??

(that was a joke, promoters. Carl Cox spinning hardcore would scare the pants off me!)

Funnnnky...
djyogi Charly lownoise and mental theo, dune, Das modul and Blumchen would be goood to have back in d scene. Ohh yeahh also RMB we can never forget the song spring and redemption

"My only regret in life is that i wasn't a DJ" Draz
Heist Carl Cox & Slipmatt. I hope against hope that they will come back and play all the new happy breaks thats coming out on Kfa etc!

www.mp3.com/djheist
Midway_raver Bring back Slipmatt into the main hardcore room. He's a wkd dj and altho his old skool sets are the bollox, id love 2 see him play a upfront hardcore set. About vibes and live lee i dont think live lee's style of mcing wud suit the new style of hardcore coming out but id love 2 hear him give it a go.

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting
Delusion I heard that Livelee was wicked MC'ing in the hardcore room at the last Slammin' Vinyl@The Que Club - and Vibes weren't playing in the hardcore room.

DJDeluxe Hello,

Deluxe here from KFA records....

Just on the Slipmatt thing, well, lets just say, we have made contact, and hopefully negotiations will start soon about getting him in to do a remix for the label.

I stress, NOTHING is confirmed, and it might not even happen, just keep your eyes peeled and visit kniteforce.co.uk's forums regularly for latest breaking news...

Thanks.

DJ Deluxe - for all your kniteforce needs....

www.kniteforce.co.uk
Simon Hey DJ Deluxe if you could get Slipmat that would be wicked mate keep trying untill he say's yes, it would be so great.

Good Work DJ deluxe.

Sy.
silver Carl Cox used to spin hardcore...

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
djyogi so did moby, as he says next is the E

"My only regret in life is that i wasn't a DJ" Draz
virtigo Deluxe mate, if you get Slipmatt back doing upfront Hardcore we will all love you for life!!!! Hardcore is were he belongs and it will be great if he does make a comeback!!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Andy 'DJ' Virtigo
Foxy Deluxe-you the man-even if you're not succesfull just for trying he's sorely missed as his set's were class.
PS-I'd luv to see Vibes doing some upfront stuff, & Vinylgroover coming back to his HHC roots too!

Hardcore family never dies.
qwertyu vinylgroover i heard him a few times at dreamscape and i thought he was amazin.
dj_g-prime definitly vinylgroover or dune

virtigo I cant remember where I heard this but Im sure that Vibes has started producing some more upfront Hardcore. I wish I could remember where I heard it but it wasnt that long ago either. Only the past couple of weeks!

~~~~~~~~~~~
Andy 'DJ' Virtigo
Foxy Vibes doing upfront again-top class-there should always be room for more well produced cheese!

Hardcore family never dies.
miss-mitzi
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:
come bk vinylgroover all is 4given!!!!

What did he do wrong?

what did he do wrong??????
apart from slaggin off the whole hhc scene ......

slipmatt is still around

it would b spot on 2 have another dreamscape tho wouldnt it......
ahhh them was the days ay!!!!

If computer games effected us as kids, we would all be runnin around in dark rooms munchin magic pills and listenin to repetative music!
virtigo Rite, Slipmatt only does old skool hardcore gigs and Hard House sets.

And Dreamscape is back on September 14th.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Andy 'DJ' Virtigo
Don Giovanni What about DNA? I heard he spins hip hop now???

Anyway be great to have DNA producing tunes again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Together united as one indeed, WE ARE THE HARDCORE FAMILY!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It took 2.33 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page