Radio listeners 185+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Livewired release date 4th August -album cover rel

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
The Doc Just seen it as being released 14th july! about time!
Wilky this the long over due DVD?
DJ_Axiom DIGITAL?! THERE MUST BE A REVOLUTION!

(Sarcasm)
Watson. About time too! I'm sure it's atleast a year overdue, quite possibly longer than that.

Wilky more pushin on for two years.

why in hardcore does everything get delayed or take years to get a release?
Cotts been waiting for aaaggessss
Jimouk If this was released like two years ago I might of cared, thats way to long for a dvd release ._.
The Doc http://www.woolworths.co.uk/web/jsp/product/index.jsp?pid=51604638

must be soon if its for sale!
DJ-Intensity If I remember there was an ad on the front news page about this.
silver I can't get a confirmation on this release date, keep you all posted.

Update from the news page: Set your heads to spin, released over the weekend by an online retailer was a potential release date for the upcoming LiveWired DVD album project by Scott Brown. We at HappyHardcore.com tried to confirm this with Evolution records and Scott Brown to no avail at the time.

In further research today we come across a juicy piece of information, after some careful digging we found Amazon has the album up for pre-order confirming the release date and the album is to be released by All around the world (AATW), the same label that gave you the Clubland X-treme hardcore series!

This release marks the first solo project hardcore from Scott Brown with AATW and a new potential hardcore series from AATW.

LiveWired by Scott Brown is set to be released 14 July 2008 and can me pre-ordered now!
Dain-Ja Scott Brown on AATW?
What a joke...LOL.

The label that actually released a DJ Rankin track! Buy NOW!!!
Meathead
quote:
Originally posted by Dain-Ja:
Scott Brown on AATW?
What a joke...LOL.

Did they actually end up releasing it?!
Dain-Ja
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
quote:
Scott Brown on AATW?
What a joke...LOL.

yes
Wilky
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Meathead:
quote:
Scott Brown on AATW?
What a joke...LOL.

yes

you sure about that?

i dont actually think they did?

i was dead set against AATW when they first got into hardcore, now i fully back them!!
Meathead Yeh can't find owt on Discogs. I know there was supposed to be something in the works with him and Lee S (i think), but i didn't think something would actually come of it.
robertybob Aatw signed the Lee S remix of When I Think of You .. but they didn't release it, mainly due to the outrage it caused on the AATW forums (quite rightly too!)
Dain-Ja
quote:
Originally posted by robertybob:
Aatw signed the Lee S remix of When I Think of You .. but they didn't release it, mainly due to the outrage it caused on the AATW forums (quite rightly too!)

Well, all the artwork was done and a release number was announced
I guess they didn't go through with it

meh, shitty tune anyways
Craigavon raver bought time this was releaesed been waiting ages for it,btw aatw are going two be releaseing sharkeys album as well?
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
I can't get a confirmation on this release date, keep you all posted.

Update from the news page: Set your heads to spin, released over the weekend by an online retailer was a potential release date for the upcoming LiveWired DVD album project by Scott Brown. We at HappyHardcore.com tried to confirm this with Evolution records and Scott Brown to no avail at the time.

In further research today we come across a juicy piece of information, after some careful digging we found Amazon has the album up for pre-order confirming the release date and the album is to be released by All around the world (AATW), the same label that gave you the Clubland X-treme hardcore series!

This release marks the first solo project hardcore from Scott Brown with AATW and a new potential hardcore series from AATW.

LiveWired by Scott Brown is set to be released 14 July 2008 and can me pre-ordered now!

Taken from Scott on his site today

Alright guys, I've known for some time about this but just couldn't say.

All Around the World have taken the project off my hands due to Amato etc going bust, now we have some good money behind it as well as tv advertising to boot.

I had a tentative release date which was originally next week (June) but due to some minor issues the date has been put back. To be honest this is the first I've read about the new release date, I'm delighted it's finally getting a release!

I know some of you were pissed off at what was going on, I did know, I just couldn't say 'til it was all finalised!
Garedos I know this is a whole concept and not just an album but I hope its better than the tracks on "HArdcore Masif 2008" which was a bit dissapointing from such a hardcore legend
Dain-Ja
quote:
Originally posted by Garedos:
I know this is a whole concept and not just an album but I hope its better than the tracks on "HArdcore Masif 2008" which was a bit dissapointing from such a hardcore legend

All his mixes since Bonkers 10 have been lame IMO

I love alot of Scott's music but the mixing and selection he makes on compilations is brutal.
phewcharyztik
quote:

What about this one then: http://www.discogs.com/release/263607 Scott Brown - I Would Stay ?
;-)
DarrenJ
quote:
Originally posted by phewcharyztik:
quote:

What about this one then: http://www.discogs.com/release/263607 Scott Brown - I Would Stay ?
;-)

thats just a trance release, hes done a dozen of them in the past.

silver
quote:
quote:

;-)

Trance version and was released on EV before AATW.
DJ-Intensity Best mix I like from Scott Brown is from Bonkers 16.
phewcharyztik
quote:
quote:
quote:

;-)

Trance version and was released on EV before AATW.

Yes I know it was released on Evolution first as 'Turn Up The Music' but then it was released on AATW as a Trance version which also included the original Hardcore version. So as I said, that was his first solo release on AATW (both Trance & Hardcore).
silver
quote:
Yes I know it was released on Evolution first as 'Turn Up The Music' but then it was released on AATW as a Trance version which also included the original Hardcore version. So as I said, that was his first solo release on AATW (both Trance & Hardcore).

It's really a minor point :) that was sold as a trance version it just so happen to include the hardcore version. This album is a full on hardcore thingy, the main point was that it's a new hardcore brand inside of AATW.
Smoogie What stuff is it going to have on it? If it has some of his older stuff then i will get it other wise I will save my money & buy some more classics myself!
Craigavon raver well did this come out on monday r wat?
this-is-bonkers Nope,

dont liek what AATW did though IMEDIATLY as soon as they got their hands on it " potential new series" thought this was meant to be a stand alone project that scott was undertaking as a one off...hope hes gets back on bonkers though..althoughi would LOVE to see dougal, gammer & Sy return along with Hixxy & Sharkey (the bonk gods)
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
well did this come out on monday r wat?

Im sure i read on ush august
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
well did this come out on monday r wat?

Im sure i read on ush august

its now coming out 4th August The album cover is amazing (its on amazon.co.uk) but i don't know how to paste it onto here!

bLOODY_dAN is there a track list?
silver Some retailers are posting this as a tracklist, but I believe AATW must have messed up the press release tracklist with another AATW release.

No. Title
1 Radio Edit
2 Extended Mix
3 Styles & Breeze Remix
4 Riffs & Rays Remix
5 Hypasonic Remix
6 Hitmen Remix
7 Manox Remix

bLOODY_dAN So wait im sorry. This is a DVD? It has a tracklist, but only of one song (which we dont know) and its all remixes? Is this a movie?! Is this a release of purely remixes? WTF IS THIS?!
Wilky Its a cd/dvd release. The cd is an album (i think) and the dvd is full of live sets, studio bits, rave bits shit like that (i think)
DJ-Intensity This is more like that Drift Trance which had a CD and a DVD.
Wilky i liked the old hardcore heavens that had 2 cds and a dvd
DJ-Intensity Drift Trance is wicked.
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by Intensity:
Drift Trance is wicked.

is it hardcore or trance?

DJ-Intensity
quote:
quote:
Drift Trance is wicked.

Its hardcore.
Wilky
quote:
quote:
quote:
Drift Trance is wicked.

Its hardcore.

you got a link matey?
DJ-Intensity http://www.discogs.com/release/844778
Wilky
quote:
http://www.discogs.com/release/844778

nice thanks... is the DVD videos?
silver
quote:
quote:
http://www.discogs.com/release/844778

nice thanks... is the DVD videos?

Car's drifting and interviews with me and the drivers.
Rayovac Is it possible Livewired will have videos on it like that other-DVD-that-I-can't-remember-the-name-of (video from it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-pyu3rF3w0)?

quote:
quote:
quote:
Drift Trance is wicked.

Its hardcore.

Aye, a bit of a self contradicting name.
phewcharyztik For some reason, Amazon are showing the track listing for the new Hardcore Til I Die - but it's not for this CD, it's for the 1st Hardcore Til I Die album.
Wilky the new HTID album isnt the 1st one tho...

well it is for as AATW are concerned, but not in hardcore world
DJ-Intensity
quote:
Originally posted by Rayovac:
Is it possible Livewired will have videos on it like that other-DVD-that-I-can't-remember-the-name-of (video from it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-pyu3rF3w0)?

quote:
quote:
quote:
Drift Trance is wicked.

Its hardcore.

Aye, a bit of a self contradicting name.

I actually like that name.
The Doc here's the official trailer!

http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=1667940957&channel=824009730

DJ-Intensity Cool trailer must have for thats for sure :)
Hirschi Hope it wasn't posted before, but German guys are able to preorder "Live Wired" on amazon.de for only 20€ which is rather cheap considering the usual extra charge for UK imports.

Link is:
http://www.amazon.de/Live-Wired-DVD-Scott-Brown/dp/B001ASIS6Y/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1216580482&sr=8-2

Greetz
Hirschi
phewcharyztik
quote:
the new HTID album isnt the 1st one tho...

well it is for as AATW are concerned, but not in hardcore world

I didn't say that the new HTiD album is the first one, I said that Amazon have the track listing incorrectly listed for the new one (HTiD 3). They are showing the track listing for the 1st HTiD album, not the newest one.
elliot1991 To be honest, that trailer doesn't look too interesting at all.
The Doc looks like the CD is 3 mixes!
Disc 1
1. Glasgow BTTF, 2. Birmingham NEC, 3. Bristol OXYGEN

Disc 2
Livewired DVD
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by The Doc:
looks like the CD is 3 mixes!
Disc 1
1. Glasgow BTTF, 2. Birmingham NEC, 3. Bristol OXYGEN

Disc 2
Livewired DVD

its on juno and its pointless! I've got all the tracks 100 times!

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/322411-01.htm

Craigavon raver can,t wait 2 get this, its going 2 be wicked
K6HLR All this time waiting and theres not even any new tracks on the cd! its a good idea with DVD and all but i was expecting a album with new tracks and remixes abit dissapointing!
Hirschi
quote:
Originally posted by GeeJ:
All this time waiting and theres not even any new tracks on the cd! its a good idea with DVD and all but i was expecting a album with new tracks and remixes abit dissapointing!

Since that was exactly what Scott Brown promised:
quote:
There'll be a lot of stuff on there that you'll never normally get to see, and probably a lot that will surprise you.... Lots of brand new music will also be featured on the DVD and accompanying CD mix album.

Greetz
Hirschi

The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by Hirschi:
quote:
Originally posted by GeeJ:
All this time waiting and theres not even any new tracks on the cd! its a good idea with DVD and all but i was expecting a album with new tracks and remixes abit dissapointing!

Since that was exactly what Scott Brown promised:
quote:
There'll be a lot of stuff on there that you'll never normally get to see, and probably a lot that will surprise you.... Lots of brand new music will also be featured on the DVD and accompanying CD mix album.

Greetz
Hirschi

so much for that Scott! I was at least hoping Juggernaut would have been on there! (where did he quote that?)
Hirschi
quote:
Originally posted by The Doc:
so much for that Scott! I was at least hoping Juggernaut would have been on there! (where did he quote that?)

Sorry, I forgot the source ;) I got it from the forum on Evolution Records. Here is the link: http://xyrog.powweb.com/forum/index.php?s=3fd91a4fe495f8de41ca789a8362c993&showtopic=6611

greetz
Hirschi

Cotts I know the recent stuff from Evolution has been released a little slow and the same re-hashed stuff has been a little dissapointing but I hope Scott gets back in the studio soon for some new tunes.

Although no matter how much you complain you cannot fault Scott for his previous work in 2003 - 2004 - 2005. It was totally epic and still is one of my favourite artists as its really what carried hardcore for me in that period. Just turn on the original Hardwired album, pure brilliance.
K6HLR wasn't saying that hes crap or anything just everyones waited for ages for this to come out and all its got is tunes on it that ive got a million times on other scott brown albums mixes etc i was under the impression that livewired was a new album with fresh new stuff its just abit of a let down!
Ph33rViper I got thre DVD + CD today from Amazon UK.

Good DVD :D

Get this

Massive LOL Moment: Hixxy saying "Scott making the trash"

Hixxy's comment will backfire on him :D

Hixxy is making all the trash :)
Hirschi Got it, too! The mixes on the CD are good and the DVD is really really cool. I especially loved the beginning when Scott was visiting his hometown and the interviews. Great stuff!

It took 1.97 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page