Radio listeners 159+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 2 new albums I've noticed due soon!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
The Doc Original Hardcore - out 25th August

The Ultimate Hardcore Album - out 15th September

Don't know anything about the first one, the second one is a DECADANCE album!
Craigavon raver sounds intresting,do u know any of the djs who will be mixing them?
Meathead Original Hardcore?

You reckon it could be a follow up to the old Original Hardcore CDs? I used to love them.
mj-dream mmmm wkd im more excited about these than the so called true hardcore type albums :P
Wilky Wasnt original hardcore on decadance? Mine r at ma exs so cant look lol
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
Wasnt original hardcore on decadance? Mine r at ma exs so cant look lol

they were released on inspired! don't know who owned them!

Wilky Decadance ave done quite a few albums so im probs just gettin confooosed
warped_candykid Arent these cds already released?

http://www.discogs.com/release/221623

Unless they are releasing a new one. And I have the Sy & Unknown "Original Hardcore"
The Doc
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
Arent these cds already released?

http://www.discogs.com/release/221623

Unless they are releasing a new one. And I have the Sy & Unknown "Original Hardcore"

no! both are 2 new albums! did a bit of searching and the first one is a german album (soundbase aka as ZYX! so forget that one) the second one is a series by DECADANCE they released a few early on this year (old skool, trance ect) the second wave of releases are 15th September! have a hardcore album and D&B album, rave album!) If like the last ones the Hardcore album will have 3 CD's but its Decadance so who knows what will be on! It'll be cheap though!

silver From the news page: (thanks for the tip off Doc)

Decadance has a new release in the series of "The Ultimate Hardcore Album", unlike previous albums compiled by Sy & Unknown this album seems to be compiled by Billy Daniel Bunter and Slipmatt if the artwork has anything to say for the tracklist. The album is 3CD's, previous albums were unmixed or radio edits, we'll keep you posted.

Either way the album is out September 15th 2008 and can be pre-ordered from Amazon now.

The Doc I like the cover, The Ultimate Rave album is all hardcore artists aswell! Out the same day!
silver Taken from the news page

The same artists different generation, Decadance / Ministry of Sound is set to release on the same day as the The Ultimate Hardcore Album, the The Ultimate Rave Album. If the artwork is anything to go by it looks like it was compiled by Slipmatt and Billy Daniel Bunter ala other album. Obviously different music, were guessing early 92-95 type hardcore.

Tracklist to follow, The Ultimate Rave Album is set for release Sept 15th and can be pre-ordered now.

mj-dream jesus if a full version of dj slam-till we meet again was on there id be one happy chappy......been after it for years unmixed.
The Doc I think judging on their other releases both albums will be un-mixed full versions!
Samination actually, if you checked the link warped candychild posted, (aswell as the other mixed/unmixed combilations by s&y or d&g), the mixed CDs contain the same amount of tracks as the unmixed CDs, so these might be mixed (or just some of the CDs)
Fluffbomb Both the Ultimate Albums looks worth getting. Already have a lot of the tracks but there are a few on both that I'm after so worth it for that reason. I've already got the Ultimate D&B and Rave albums and based on those I'd expect them to be unmixed with largely full versions and a couple of slightly edited tracks. Shouldn't be any radio edits on either as no main stream releases.

The Rave albums seems to be largely new material which is different to the norm of Rave albums being old skool!
95_was_the_time i read thru the tracklist for this rather PATHETIC "ultimate" rave album. and they're clearly taking the piss. Anthems we've heard enough times in the first revival (2001) and shitty 'ravebreaks' remixes. hardly "ultimate" is it.

ohwell, could be worse, could be a 'hardcore' album with weak songs from dildo styles and dj bum-breeze.
THE DARK LORD
quote:
Originally posted by 95_was_the_time:
i read thru the tracklist for this rather PATHETIC "ultimate" rave album. and they're clearly taking the piss. Anthems we've heard enough times in the first revival (2001) and shitty 'ravebreaks' remixes. hardly "ultimate" is it.

ohwell, could be worse, could be a 'hardcore' album with weak songs from dildo styles and dj bum-breeze.

dont you mean force and style's???
95_was_the_time
quote:
Originally posted by THE DARK LORD:
quote:
Originally posted by 95_was_the_time:
i read thru the tracklist for this rather PATHETIC "ultimate" rave album. and they're clearly taking the piss. Anthems we've heard enough times in the first revival (2001) and shitty 'ravebreaks' remixes. hardly "ultimate" is it.

dont you mean force and style's???

no
SPOOX We all know that your in love with Darren Styles 95.

It took 1.22 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page