Radio listeners 161+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Darren Styles

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
raindancerob lol

http://www.discogs.com/groups/topic/127012

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darren_Styles#Force_.26_Styles_.281995-2001.29

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darren_Styles#Solo_career_and_album_.282002-present.29
tru bass Terrored!!!
Rayovac
quote:
Darren is gay with DJ Breeze & DJ Force they have threesomes together while mixing shitcore at home in Darren's come stained bed :o)
quote:
Darren Styles Love the cock! Be it Sucking, Licking, Teasing, He has done it all, He once stages a 40 man orgy on the London eye!!

HAHA LOLLLLL THIS IS SO FUNAYY XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD1111
raindancerob i just cant believe that people are allowed to add things like that to wiki
Mortis Looks like 95 has been on wiki again.
raindancerob ? who's 95 ?
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by club.kinetic.sales:
? who's 95 ?

keep postin on the forum and u wil soon see him, her or it
Ken Masters ok, i'm not the biggest styles fan but come on! This has gone a bit far!
raindancerob
quote:
Originally posted by djkenmasters:
ok, i'm not the biggest styles fan but come on! This has gone a bit far!

im not into his newer tunes either but someone (95?) shouldnt be allowed to edit wiki like that.
raindancerob
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
quote:
? who's 95 ?

keep postin on the forum and u wil soon see him, her or it

i take it that their a member on here then ?
Ken Masters I think Mortis was winding you up there mate. 95 would never go that far! He might hate all the new styles of hardcore but would never do that. He just likes a bit of banter on here
raindancerob ok its just that i hadnt heard of 95 before.
djbuzz1021 LOL can't think of anything else to say lol
raindancerob thats what i thought lol its shaddy tho writing that about Styles.
Ken Masters I know, write that about Sharkey & he'd be laughing!
raindancerob yeah well we've all heard the rumours about Sharkey's sexual preference lol
Ken Masters too be honest, I never knew till a few months back! I couldn't care less though. Sharkeys a legend
raindancerob lol abit behind there aint we fella hehe yeah man he is a top MC & his first releases were wicked :o)
acidfluxxbass i dont get it. where on wiki am i looking at?
raindancerob its been removed now like, took em long enough.
acidfluxxbass what'd it say before?
raindancerob
quote:
Originally posted by Rayovac:
quote:
Darren is gay with DJ Breeze & DJ Force they have threesomes together while mixing shitcore at home in Darren's come stained bed :o)
quote:
Darren Styles Love the cock! Be it Sucking, Licking, Teasing, He has done it all, He once stages a 40 man orgy on the London eye!!

acidfluxxbass
quote:
shitcore

hmm,
raindancerob hmm indeed
95_was_the_time well im kinda annoyed a few people thought it was me, i can totally understand why, last month i edited DS page knowing it would get changed back the minute i posted it, that said im glad some one did put that up.

by the way. rather than doing a massive drama thread,. Im letting you all know this will be my last post. i'M leaving. and this time, it's for real. i simply cannot stand the love for modern hardcore here. goodbye.
Mortis
quote:
Originally posted by 95_was_the_time:
by the way. rather than doing a massive drama thread,. Im letting you all know this will be my last post. i'M leaving. and this time, it's for real. i simply cannot stand the love for modern hardcore here. goodbye.

You do this about once a month don't you?

raindancerob
quote:
well im kinda annoyed a few people thought it was me, i can totally understand why, last month i edited DS page knowing it would get changed back the minute i posted it, that said im glad some one did put that up.

i cant stand nu hardcore either but im not leaving.
acidfluxxbass
quote:
well im kinda annoyed a few people thought it was me, i can totally understand why, last month i edited DS page knowing it would get changed back the minute i posted it, that said im glad some one did put that up.

those were like the words of hurlzer, and sawny bean..
wtf..
raindancerob lol
MAtRiCks
quote:

oh thank god!

...bitchy I know, but I couldn't resist... man, half your posts make my teeths grind, so I'm glad your a goner. No personnal offense of course.
Rayovac
quote:

kthxbai

Don't come back, please.
raindancerob shaddy bast*rds lol
djbuzz1021 awww 95 don't go!! it wont be the aww wait what am i talking about lol bye!

lol
raindancerob haha pisser
Meathead
quote:
Originally posted by Mortis:
quote:

You do this about once a month don't you?

It's his form of the menstrual cycle. Shame 95 seemed to be getting less and less of a cock recently.

quote:

quote:

Tbh this did actually make me lol. Don't see why every1s gettin so worked up about it. It's obviously just a bit of fun, ye it's at Styles' expense but i can;t see him being too devastated by it. He int gay, he's like a pin-up to the teenage girls of the UK it's not like he can't still pull a few crackers if he wants what harm's it done? I wouldn't give a shit really if some immature internet saddo where questioning my sexuality.

Jay-Owen
quote:
? who's 95 ?

The site's biggest wanker. 95_was_the_time, watch out for him, he's a dick!

Jay-Owen
quote:

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Champagne anyone?
raindancerob haha nice face & belly there mate lol
raindancerob
quote:
Originally posted by Jay-Owen:
quote:
? who's 95 ?

The site's biggest wanker. 95_was_the_time, watch out for him, he's a dick!

it must be love . . . .

It took 2.3 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page