Total online 1226
 Radio listeners 173+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 (NEW FREE LABEL) Narcotic Rhythms launched soon...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Ken Masters

It gives me great pleasure to announce that my 100% Free Record label , Narcotic Records, will be launched on the 1st of September this year : ) I'm a huge believer in music being available for free whatever the genre & feel that the spirit & love of the music can be lost when everything revolves around money.

I've also decided to make the label free because it lets us push the boundaries with each track, try something new & offer something a little different over the other labels without worrying too much about sales & what styles sell best.

We will mainly release Hardcore, Freeform & Gabber but by no means will we be limited to these 3 genres. I plan to release many other styles from DnB & Breaks to Trance, House & Techno. Also, along with our first batch of tracks we will be releasing a full DnB & Breaks album entitled 'Light Trips', from HH.com's very own 'Fishy'

Without rambling on too long....I urge you all to keep checking us out as we have some great material signed to the label already & things are only getting better!

All Free track downloads will ONLY be available from the Narcotic Radio website http://www.narcoticradio.co.uk & can be found in the 'Free Downloads' or 'Narcotic Records' sections of our forums.

*IF ANYONE HAS ANY MATERIAL THEY WOULD LIKE RELEASED ON NR OR WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT US FOR ANY OTHER REASON THEN FEEL FREE TO E-MAIL US @ [email protected]
ChrisDale wel you said ages ago, that you was going to launch it
Ken Masters oh yes! got big plans for the label & Narcotic as a whole so watch this space my good fellow
FingazMc Glad to see this, love that its free. Il defo be trying to get a few things done, love to give things away for free :) :)
CiALiN jaysus good luck with this..ill defo submit something see if its up to scratch
Ken Masters thanks for the support lads! Looking forward too hearing demos from you soon ; )

Same for everyone else. If you've got tracks that you don't plan on sending out to other labels then by all means, send us a demo & we'll check it out
TheOneNOnly Sweet.

Hope the best for this label!

I don't produce, I just listen and play xP But best of luck.
Wilky good luck with it chap.. we need more stuff like this happening.. nice to see u open to all flavours of mooooozic too
Mortis Sounding very interesting
Fishy Im real glad to have my album on the label:)
CiALiN well in fishy :D
Meathead
quote:
Originally posted by Fishy:
Im real glad to have my album on the label:)

Me too. Always love your work mate.

I admire what you are doing Ken and your outlook! Really great idea and i look forward to hearing the new stuff.
Ken Masters Thanks for all the support lads! much appreciated ; )

The skies the limit with this label! Anything goes. ANYTHING!

I iz ere to open your minds
acidfluxxbass Those PNG's came in handy, after all then!

Great stuff Paul, really want to get (more) in on this in the near future :D
Ken Masters yeah, it gives everyone something to work too, myself included.

Got great talent on here! Keep up the great work peeps
ChrisDale is the first release on the 1st of September?
leham89 good lucks guys,
cant wait to see whats coming.
CiALiN ohh i think i have something to toss your way ken if its good enough...sent it to nsr but havnt got a respnce
Samination why does this smell like RFUGrey?

IT ended with basicly only jungle/dnb :(
Smoogie I was thinking earlier I was wondering when this would come out. At last there is a chance for decent Hardcore! The 2000s are coming to an end. Roll on the 2010s which will see the rival of real Hardcore!
Lorenzo.Tweakn
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
Roll on the 2010s which will see the rival of real Hardcore!

define real hardcore?
TheOneNOnly
quote:
Originally posted by Lorenzo.Tweakn:
quote:
Roll on the 2010s which will see the rival of real Hardcore!

define real hardcore?

Everything he likes, that he spams with You Tube videos on here.

If isn't what he likes it isn't "real hardcore".
CiALiN
quote:
I was thinking earlier I was wondering when this would come out. At last there is a chance for decent Hardcore! The 2000s are coming to an end. Roll on the 2010s which will see the rival of real Hardcore!

you are one of the most irritating people ive ever come across...why do you continue to moan about 'modern' hardcore..amd talking shite and posting youtube videos...why dont you go and find a forum dedicatated to classic hardcore...and stop being an annoying prick
acidfluxxbass
quote:
Originally posted by CiALiN:
quote:
I was thinking earlier I was wondering when this would come out. At last there is a chance for decent Hardcore! The 2000s are coming to an end. Roll on the 2010s which will see the rival of real Hardcore!

you are one of the most irritating people ive ever come across...why do you continue to moan about 'modern' hardcore..amd talking shite and posting youtube videos...why dont you go and find a forum dedicatated to classic hardcore...and stop being an annoying prick

your yelling at smoogie about this?

not seen 95 around, then :P
CiALiN
quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:
quote:
quote:

your yelling at smoogie about this?

not seen 95 around, then :P

what???
Ionosphere ....back on topic!

Well done to the Narcotic Massive.
choonland ALL RIGHT PAUL!!

keep it up!
Ken Masters Thanks for the support on this everyone!

If anyone would like to submit any material to the label or help out in any other way, feel free to contact me with the info in my first post
lozowen Looking absolutely brilliant, big up Ken for all the effort he puts into Narcotic Radio & Records as a whole! Looking forward to big tingz!
djrydo Great Idea Big Chap ! :D

Good To See Someone Wants To Push Up & Coming Producers In To The Scene :D (Including Myself) haha

;)
näkkk Awesome! :D

When I improve my productions skills by about 5 notches, I'd like to submit something!
CiALiN
quote:
Originally posted by djrydo:
Great Idea Big Chap ! :D

Good To See Someone Wants To Push Up & Coming Producers In To The Scene :D (Including Myself) haha

;)

i agree with that..its good to se ya giving up and commers a chance

Fishy
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
why does this smell like RFUGrey?

IT ended with basicly only jungle/dnb :(

sounds good to me!
redwingz
quote:
ohh i think i have something to toss your way ken if its good enough...sent it to nsr but havnt got a respnce

Sorry mate, We have been receiving alot of tracks lately and been massively busy with the CD release. Ill send you an email now :)

Good luck with this Ken, Im sure you will make it a success.
Ken Masters Thanks for all the support again peeps! Got some great stuff signed already & much more on the way.

Looking forward to hearing from everyone who said they'd like to submit some tracks. Keep up the good work!

It took 2.03 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page