My Area
Register
Donate
Help
FAQ
About us
Links
Articles
Competitions
Interviews
About HHC.com DJs
T-shirts and merchandise
Profile
Register
Active Topics
Topic Stats
Members
Search
Bookmarks
Add event
Label search
Artist search
Release / Track search

Raver's online
 Total online 300
 Radio listeners 154+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

  Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Goodgreef Xtra Hard - Lisa Lashes, Showtek, Kutski

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed
   
Message Icon:
Message:

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

 
Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.
     
T O P I C     R E V I E W
silver Leading clubbing imprint Goodgreef unleash 3 CD's of cutting edge Xtra Hard dance music, mixed by the scenes' heavyweight DJ's Lisa Lashes, Showtek and Kutski. Goodgreef, the former Mixmag Club Of The Year, has been putting on storming parties for the last eight years. Alongside running their own festivals, Parklife in Scotland, Atomik Weekender and Isle Life in Wales, plus hosting arenas at some of the biggest events in the UK and beyond. Goodgreef has also helped launch the careers of many leading dance artists along the way, such as Eddie Halliwell, Adam Sheridan and Alex Kidd.

Goodgreef Xtra Hard combines the forces of the world's number 1 female DJ Lisa Lashes, Dutch masters Showtek - voted best DJs at last year's Hard Dance Awards, and Radio 1's hard dance flag-flyer and 3-deck scratch master Kutski.

Rammed full with the most upfront and hardest styles brought to you by the leading names of the DJ world and the purveyor's of trance and hard dance, Goodgreef - this is the BIGGEST hard dance compilation of recent times… plus a world tour to support this release in August and see for yourself why Goodgreef is still at the top of the game!

The CD release date is 3rd August 2009 with itunes 2nd August 2009.

CD1 Lisa Lashes
1. Lisa Lashes - Sex Drugs Rock & Roll Intro
2. Iain Cross - Cold World
3. Dr Willis vs Vandall - Tech Ho (Scot Project Remix)
4. Scott Attrill - Mega
5. Lisa Lashes - Dancefloor Orgy
6. Scott Attrill - More Power
7. Organ Donors - Blackout (Mac & Taylor's Under The Knife Remix)
8. Ben Stevens & Andy Farley - Catwalk
9. Paul Glazby - I Believe
10. Xinetd_D - Propaganda (MDA & Spherical Remix)
11. Illogik - Tronic Equator
12. Paul Glazby & Paul Maddox - Gargantuan
13. Lisa Lashes vs Alex Kidd & Kidd Kaos - Dissaray
14. Anne Savage - Hellraiser (Savage's 2009 Remix)
15. Organ Donors - Locked Tight (Neal Thomas' Under The Knife Remix)
16. Lisa Lashes & Phil York - Bondage & Whip's
17. Paul Glazby - Warhead
18. Lisa Lashes - More Beef
19. Dark By Design - Mosh
20. Neal Thomas - Pyrotechno
21. Luca Antolini vs Marzio Dance - We Belong (S.H.O.K.K. Remix)

CD02 Showtek
1. DJ Isaac - The Sound Of The Underground
2. DJ Phil TY - A Kay A (Straight On Mix)
3. Abyss & Judge - Hardstyle Revolution (Showtek Remix)
4. Dutch Master - Pride
5. Organ Donors - Blackout (Zany's Under The Knife Remix)
6. Showtek - Here We F*king Go
7. Dark Oscillators - Food For Woofers (Ivan Carsten Remix)
8. Mr Puta - La Vida Narcotica
9. Williams Syndrome - Emotions
10. Dutch Master - Taste Me
11. Tuneboy - Re-Generate It
12. Zany & DV8 - Break Away
13. T.A.T.A.N.K.A. Project - DJ's Life
14. Technoboy - Ti Sento
15. Josh & Wesz - Like Thiz
16. Abyss & Judge - DMW
17. The KGB'S - Channel KGBS (Original Mix)

CD 03 Kutski
1. Kutski - Turntable Junkie Intro
2. Mr Sam vs T99 - Anasthasia
3. 4 Strings - Take Me Away (Vandal Meets McShane Remix)
4. Mark Sherry vs James Allan - Blood Moon (Kutski vs BRK3 Mix)
5. Public Domain - Operation Blade 2009 (ASYS Remix)
6. Kutski vs BRK3 - 4th Dimension (Original Mix)
7. Joy Kitikonti - Joyenergizer (DJ Choose Remix)
8. BK & Vinyl Groover - Insomniak
9. Dr Willis & Dark By Design - God Of Abraham (Derb Remix)
10. Fausto - Raise Up
11. Nick The Kid & FJ Project - Acid Storm
12. Tommy Pulse - Rammelpot (Energy Mix)
13. Organ Donors - Tranceplant
14. DJ Sequenza - Tricky Tricky 2009
15. Southstylers - Jazeker (Johnny Quail Mix)
16. Dutch Master - Motion
17. Kutski vs. Bioweapon - One
18. Zany & The Pitcher - Guardian Angel
19. Bioweapon - Bounce
20. DJ Norman - Live For Nothing
21. Amnesys - Elevation
22. Megashira & Endymion - Who Am I
23. Unexist vs Day-Mar - K.O.

Wilky cant ****in wait... hardcore is goin to need to learn a lot from this album
Wilky and silver, u should know better haha it isnt hardcore lmao
Lorenzo.Tweakn 3 bioweapon tracks on 3rd CD =)
FingazMc THIS WILL BE MINE!!!!
EvoDave101
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
cant ****in wait... hardcore is goin to need to learn a lot from this album



truth

but HU4 is looking to be the one that will match up to this
Triquatra yeaaa this isnt hardcore.

not that theres anything wrong with stuff that isnt hardcore...but it does say "hardcore" on the subcat :x

and on the news page too - when did we become happyharddance.com? :P
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
yeaaa this isnt hardcore.

not that theres anything wrong with stuff that isnt hardcore...but it does say "hardcore" on the subcat :x

and on the news page too - when did we become happyharddance.com? :P



I was wondering that too :P

I does seem like there's one hardcore track, atleast one of the artists usually produce hardcore/gabber;
22. Megashira & Endymion - Who Am I
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
yeaaa this isnt hardcore.

not that theres anything wrong with stuff that isnt hardcore...but it does say "hardcore" on the subcat :x

and on the news page too - when did we become happyharddance.com? :P



I was wondering that too :P

I does seem like there's one hardcore track, atleast one of the artists usually produce hardcore/gabber;
22. Megashira & Endymion - Who Am I



Its probably listed as hardcore coz of kutski. Hardstyle is ****in wkd and with 2 cds full of it, it should be a bangin cd. Hardcore over the nxt year or 2 needs to learn from hard dance and hardstyle as hardcore is very weak compared
Orbit1
quote:
Originally posted by Lorenzo.Tweakn:
3 bioweapon tracks on 3rd CD =)



And Kutski's intro too! :) Make that 4!
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by Orbit1:
quote:
Originally posted by Lorenzo.Tweakn:
3 bioweapon tracks on 3rd CD =)



And Kutski's intro too! :) Make that 4!



so cant wait for it...
DJ-Intensity Even though Kutski is on it not purchasing.
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Intensity:
Even though Kutski is on it not purchasing.



why not? hardstyle is the new hardcore, just not as fast
DJ-Intensity
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Intensity:
Even though Kutski is on it not purchasing.



why not? hardstyle is the new hardcore, just not as fast



I like hardstyle but I am saving up for Hardcore Underground 4.

Tommy-K
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Intensity:
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Intensity:
Even though Kutski is on it not purchasing.



why not? hardstyle is the new hardcore, just not as fast



I like hardstyle but I am saving up for Hardcore Underground 4.





Get both?

Only cost about 15 squids, give or take a few bob.
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy-K:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Intensity:
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Intensity:
Even though Kutski is on it not purchasing.



why not? hardstyle is the new hardcore, just not as fast



I like hardstyle but I am saving up for Hardcore Underground 4.





Get both?

Only cost about 15 squids, give or take a few bob.



init.. i will thats a ****in fact
Lorenzo.Tweakn
quote:
Originally posted by Orbit1:
quote:
Originally posted by Lorenzo.Tweakn:
3 bioweapon tracks on 3rd CD =)



And Kutski's intro too! :) Make that 4!



i jus wet myself
djDMS Looks like it'll be a mighty fine album!

Will be purchasing
DJ-Intensity
quote:
Originally posted by Tommy-K:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Intensity:
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
quote:
Originally posted by DJ-Intensity:
Even though Kutski is on it not purchasing.



why not? hardstyle is the new hardcore, just not as fast



I like hardstyle but I am saving up for Hardcore Underground 4.





Get both?

Only cost about 15 squids, give or take a few bob.



Nah only one thats HU4.
Samination I'm into hardcore for hardcore, not "wannabe famous as jump-style" crap
Orbit1
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
I'm into hardcore for hardcore, not "wannabe famous as jump-style" crap



But wait till you hear Kutski's intro!!

over 1000 drum edits spread over a minute and half!
warped_candykid Juno samples are up

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/361502-01.htm
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
Juno samples are up

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/361502-01.htm



Thanks
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Orbit1:
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
I'm into hardcore for hardcore, not "wannabe famous as jump-style" crap



But wait till you hear Kutski's intro!!

over 1000 drum edits spread over a minute and half!



so I should buy an whole album just for a drum sample? =P
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Originally posted by Orbit1:
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
I'm into hardcore for hardcore, not "wannabe famous as jump-style" crap



But wait till you hear Kutski's intro!!

over 1000 drum edits spread over a minute and half!



so I should buy an whole album just for a drum sample? =P




what? hardstyle is more popular than jump and tbh they are both the same just jump is jumpy
Revs Showtek - Here We ****ing Go!
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Originally posted by Orbit1:
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
I'm into hardcore for hardcore, not "wannabe famous as jump-style" crap



But wait till you hear Kutski's intro!!

over 1000 drum edits spread over a minute and half!



so I should buy an whole album just for a drum sample? =P




what? hardstyle is more popular than jump and tbh they are both the same just jump is jumpy



Oh, sorry, here I thought Scooter was way to famous for jump...
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Originally posted by Orbit1:
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
I'm into hardcore for hardcore, not "wannabe famous as jump-style" crap



But wait till you hear Kutski's intro!!

over 1000 drum edits spread over a minute and half!



so I should buy an whole album just for a drum sample? =P




what? hardstyle is more popular than jump and tbh they are both the same just jump is jumpy



Oh, sorry, here I thought Scooter was way to famous for jump...



scooter also do HARDSTYLE!
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
scooter also do HARDSTYLE!



I hope you understand that I'm just joking around :P

well tbh, I wouldnt touch this with a ten metre pole, how much hardstyle is the new black or not
DJ_Axiom Think I might have to pick this up.

BIIIOOOOWWEEAAPPPONNN!
Sendaii HMV have it in stock for £9.

Excuse me while I change my underwear, I just shot my load with excitment.
Watson.
quote:
Originally posted by Sendaii:
HMV have it in stock for £9.

Excuse me while I change my underwear, I just shot my load with excitment.



B******s! I paid £11 for it at HMV!. They lie!

My first impressions are that this is a cracking album and has more than justified the money I shelled out on it. More on this later after I get the chance for a more in-depth listen.

xMx I can't get it off iTunes, I live in the US. : (
Sendaii
quote:
Originally posted by Watson.:
quote:
Originally posted by Sendaii:
HMV have it in stock for £9.

Excuse me while I change my underwear, I just shot my load with excitment.



B******s! I paid £11 for it at HMV!. They lie!

My first impressions are that this is a cracking album and has more than justified the money I shelled out on it. More on this later after I get the chance for a more in-depth listen.





Try the website, that's where I saw it.
Watson.
quote:
Originally posted by Sendaii:
quote:
Originally posted by Watson.:
quote:
Originally posted by Sendaii:
HMV have it in stock for £9.

Excuse me while I change my underwear, I just shot my load with excitment.



B******s! I paid £11 for it at HMV!. They lie!

My first impressions are that this is a cracking album and has more than justified the money I shelled out on it. More on this later after I get the chance for a more in-depth listen.





Try the website, that's where I saw it.



Too late now!

Ah well, the extra £2 was worth it for the convenience of not having to wait.
Vladel i can't find it on hmv site
Wilky i've had it a few weeks and its brill
Vladel happy hardcore.com doesn't have it and i didn't see it in Hmv either and play.com wants you to register ffs. I remember when you used to be able to buy stuff without signing your life away so they can spam you with emails :(
Vladel I really hate registering :(
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
happy hardcore.com doesn't have it and i didn't see it in Hmv either and play.com wants you to register ffs. I remember when you used to be able to buy stuff without signing your life away so they can spam you with emails :(



i bought mind from ASDA
Vladel i'll find one i'm sure! i just don't need anymore passwords!
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
i'll find one i'm sure! i just don't need anymore passwords!



go to asda dude... like i did
Vladel just got it from some nutsack cd shop! Cd1 lisa lashes track 1 grabs ya by the balls heh
disk 2 is my fav tho
Charco Best CD I've bought in a very very long time!!
Vladel OMG lisa lashes track 19 dark by design - mosh ! What a Tune!
Sulphurik
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
yeaaa this isnt hardcore.

not that theres anything wrong with stuff that isnt hardcore...but it does say "hardcore" on the subcat :x

and on the news page too - when did we become happyharddance.com? :P



I was wondering that too :P

I does seem like there's one hardcore track, atleast one of the artists usually produce hardcore/gabber;
22. Megashira & Endymion - Who Am I



Its probably listed as hardcore coz of kutski. Hardstyle is ****in wkd and with 2 cds full of it, it should be a bangin cd. Hardcore over the nxt year or 2 needs to learn from hard dance and hardstyle as hardcore is very weak compared



Yeah this is basically a hard dance & hardstyle album so I'm not sure whether you would class it as hardcore. There are a few Dutch hardcore tunes at the end of Kutski's mix but that's it. I'll not get the album but would like to hear Showtek & Kutski's mixes.

I'm not sure that hardcore needs to learn anything especially not from hard dance?!! However I do think UK hardcore at the min is not seeing the best of times. The style has become so comercial sounding but there are still some great tunes around which are becoming harder to find.

From what I've heard, do really like the sound of hardstyle.
Orbit1
quote:
Originally posted by Sulphurik:
The style has become so comercial sounding but there are still some great tunes around which are becoming harder to find.

From what I've heard, do really like the sound of hardstyle.



WE HAVE A BELIEVER!!
pinkdevil16 I still need t get this bought HTID 2 tday probs shuda got this instead
catjam is it just me or does anyone else think some Hard Dance tracks
sound "Harder" than a lot of todays UK Hardcore
bazzaboy need this badly... does it matter if its actualy the hardcore genre or not. alot of hardstyle sounds like gabba ,hardstyle isnt called hardstyle for nothing!
infinity2k8 I like hardstyle a lot but to say hardcore could learn a lot from it is pretty funny. Nu-style hardstyle as featured on here is generally even more formulaic than uk hardcore and theres tons and tons of generic tracks with just samey melodies and synths, almost every track has the exact same arrangement. If anything uk hardcore is more varied and interesting - outside of the many typical female vocal anthems. You don't get more experimental tracks like 'We are the Vampires' or have such a variety of different styles of tracks in nu-style, its all pretty much the same feel.

It took 2.14 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

    

1999 - 2023 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page