Total online 1630
 Radio listeners 166+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Web site suggestions & site problems

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Meathead Why won't my avatar display? Since i changed it to the HU4 CD cover it keeps on dissappearing. Why? Something to do with copyright issues? Other people with the same avatar don;t seem to be having problems.
whispering Donno, but i know its not copyright issues.

The whole avatar system is pretty muched ****ed, and has been for a few years now :p
Meathead lol I know it's pretty shit, but i never had any problems with my faithful alpaca.

Alpaca

Yet the HU pic

Lasts for a couple of hours and vanishes. Quite annoying
Meathead Changed it again, let's see how long it lasts.
Triquatra weird - showing up on mine must fine!!!!
Meathead
quote:
Originally posted by DjTriquatra:
weird - showing up on mine must fine!!!!

Yours is showing up or mine is? If mine, i have just changed it back again. Yours and Audio Warfare's work fine but mine won't show up, now i've changed it though it is.

I was just making sure you guys hadn't recieved a complaint, guess not. **** knows why it's mocking me then
Triquatra lol, no i mean yours, mine and audios are showing up

rayovacs isnt though...very odd
acidfluxxbass looks fine to me.... but there was a moment where only HU pics hosted by rfurecordingz didnt show...
choonland i always have to convert my avatars to .gif so they work
atomsk im having fine with everyones but Rayovac and his is a broken image

meathead ive never seen your broken, but ive been gone for a while

lozowen everyone is gettin down with the HU
atomsk
quote:
Originally posted by lozowen:
everyone is gettin down with the HU

yes we are =D
Meathead I've changed it back since having problems with it and now it's fine. Rayovac's isn't working for me either, mine was coming up with the same broken image thing as Rayovac's but fro now tis fine.
CiALiN ive stole your alpaca for my msn dp
Meathead
quote:
Originally posted by CiALiN:
ive stole your alpaca for my msn dp

This will not be tolerated!

Rayovac Yep, mine disappeared soon after changing it as well.

But yeah, the avatar system is busted. Even if your avatar is under 100x100 and under the allotted filesize, the system still resizes and compresses it, .gif animations no longer work, you can't link to offsite images for your avatar (which would probably save some server space... probably not much though lol), and so forth. Someone REALLY needs to help silver out... this place is practically held together by duct tape!

(I'd gleefully help but how do i shot code?)
silver If the image is over 99x99 (I think... should be 100x100) it wont resize BUT if it is a JPG it converts to 72DPI (we don't need 300DPI images on the server as an avatar!), it also converts GIFs to JPEGs because I haven't updated the code to correct the new GIF license expiration. I have already re-written the entire image processing for the site I just need to implement it.

It took 1.25 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page