Radio listeners 179+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Crush On Hardcore: TATWCV - OUT NOW!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Torpex

After several weeks of delays, forced artwork alterations and various technical issues, our most exciting project to date is finally out - which, in Crush On Hardcore terms, means free to download. Go get it.

Over the course of the last 3 years, Crush On Hardcore has been receiving massive amounts of praise and support from the hardcore community all over the planet. COH has given DJs a platform to properly showcase not just their own work, but also a wide range of sounds from both established and up-and-coming artists, consistently raising the bar and ultimately combining two seemingly distant worlds of professional and free of charge into one fascinating series.

The Album That Was Called V is more creative then the name would suggest. It balances musical art and a fresh approach to the concept of a hardcore album. TATWCV is filled with a pleasant variety of music styles, masterfully mixed by Cube::Hard, Shanty, Jnks + Swoosh & DJ RX + Carbon Based. Download the album here - the package consists of 3 full-CD high-quality mixes, cue files for easy splitting or burning and high quality printable PDF artwork. Totally and completely free.

CD1 mixed by Cube::Hard
01. Ponder - Shutdown
02. Hattrixx Mertype - The Robot (Cube::Hard Remix)
03. Click - Not Invented Here
04. 75 Numbers - Let The Feeling Grow (Paul Bassrock & CLSM Remix)
05. CLSM - Takes Me Higher (Click Remix)
06. Wizbit - Tales From The Flipside Revisited
07. Alex Sash - Stimulate
08. Deeper Territory - The Answer
09. Entity - When We Find Akanoyo (CLSM & Entity Remix)
10. Supernova - Cheesy DJs (Cube::Hard Remix)
11. StrifeII - Soul On Fire
12. Karl Future & Simon Perry - Free
13. Entity, CLSM & Niki Mak - You Are Mine (Hugo D Remix)
14. False Economy - Certain Love
15. Entity - Plan B
16. CLSM & Entity - Rudloe Cold War City (Breaks Remix)
17. Ponder - Monolith
18. Stargazer - Released 2010

CD2 mixed by Shanty
01. Audio X - Incommensurate
02. Click - Alpha Dog
03. AC Slater - New Rave
04. Amalgamation Station & Ephexis - With Full Spiral
05. Dodgee - Phukkt
06. Kevin Energy vs A.B. - ****ing Rocking It
07. Firefly - Centrifuge (Shanty & Invader Remix)
08. Joey Riot & Kevin Energy - The Number Of The Beast
09. Helikaon & Ephexis - Iliad
10. Full Circle DJs - Things Past (Shanty vs Epyx & Cyrez Remix)
11. Oli G & Shanty - Reign Of Terror
12. Eryk Orpheus - Really Nasty
13. Lee UHF - Kickdrum Trip (Shanty Remix)
14. Nightforce - The Second Redemption 09
15. Freestyle - Party Crashin' (Shanty Remix)
16. Invader & Shanty - Danse Macabre
17. Helikaon, Erik de Grijze & Ephexis - Exploder
18. Robbie Long & Devastate - 50,000 Watts (Shanty Remix)
19. 3star - Forgotten Trip
20. Karl Future vs Indigo & Pearl Blue - A Living Evil
21. Penguin Conspiracy - The Lazarus Phenomenon
22. 3star & Invader - Get This Place (Shanty Remix)
23. Penguin Conspiracy - Mechanical Fables
24. Hyperterminal - Stranger In Paradise (Lost Soul feat. Chwhynny Remix)
25. Darwin - Peak 1.1
26. Penguin Conspiracy - Escape

CD3 mixed by Jnks + Swoosh & DJ RX + Carbon Based
01. Sam One & Substanced - Memoria
02. Cube::Hard - Hold The Beat (Rob O.T.T Bootleg)
03. Carbon Based & Swoosh - Future vs Past
04. Anon - Screwball
05. Altitude - Altitude (Substanced Bootleg)
06. Substanced - Aquarius
07. Devastate - Mood Music (Oli G Remix)
08. Nomic - Aurinkoon
09. Alek Száhala - Sunray
10. Firefarm - Volatile (DJ RX, Big Mistake & Drumhead Remix)
11. Carbon Based, DJ RX & Proteus - Fleshfest (TATWCV Exclusive Mix)
12. Alek Száhala - Voices of Babylon
13. Kevin Energy & DJ RX - Translate Replicate
14. Substanced - Freeform Mercury
15. Oli G - Jasmine (Helikaon vs Ephexis Camelrape Remix)
16. Carbon Based & DJ RX - Titor Quantum Theory
17. DJ RX feat. Jolea - My Serenity (Synthwulf Remix)

Download the album here and please help us spread the word! IM, Facebook, word of mouth - anything to let people know what's in store for them.

Keep your eyes peeled for the Sequel Of The V, a free CD featuring 13 full length tracks, coming very soon!

We'd like to thank everyone who helped us make this project come to fruition. It's been a great time and the end result has surpassed our expectations. Honestly, we don't think it gets much better than this.

Useful and/or interesting COH-related links:
http://www.crushonhardcore.com
http://www.betterthanclay.co.uk
http://www.electronicaexposed.co.uk
http://www.finrg.com
http://www.clsm.net
http://www.hardcoreplanet.pl

COH design & visual identity: Joris van Meegen
FingazMc ****in hell yea!!!
audiophilic FFFFF, ABOUT TIME.

On the download :D
acidfluxxbass I shed tears of joy!

yes yes yeessss!!
JustIncredible Finally!

Dante Oh yeah, it's Christmas all over!! **** YES
audiophilic Unpacking it now...unsurprisingly, the Cube::Hard mix will be listened first. Still, this looks AWESOME. Automatic two thumbs up from me ;)
JustIncredible It's downloaded for you already?

I've got to wait another 12 hours before it's finished. Downloading at 10kbps, it starts off at like 3mbps then it just falls down to 10-15kbps within seconds :(
audiophilic Yeah...it was downloading at 100kb/sec. ;)

Cube::Hard mix now playing. Good god, Shutdown is such a tune. And I LOVE what Cube::Hard did to I Am A Robot. :D
FingazMc Got it blastin out now, loving it!!!
Bonkers4Life YEAAAAAA! Best Birthday present EVER!
CrushOnHardcore "Best Birthday present EVER!"

Happy birthday ;)
Bonkers4Life
quote:
Originally posted by CrushOnHardcore:
"Best Birthday present EVER!"

Happy birthday ;)

Thank You :D
audiophilic Happy birthday as well ;)

Halfway through the Cube::Hard mix. Did not expect this at all--The Answer, Plan B, and Soul on Fire are just amazing.
mjtibbs Big thanks to all involved :D
X5s If you guys are having a hard time downloading (or your dl speed hits a wall) try using a download manager like FlashGet, GetRight or DAP. Note that the USA server is based in Pennsylvania so some overseas users may have issues.
Torpex We'll get the German mirror up & running ASAP, hopefully later today. :)
Bonkers4Life
quote:
Originally posted by audiophilic:
Happy birthday as well ;)

Thx man.

Im looking at CD 3 and i honestly cant wait to it. looks epic
latininxtc hell yea! gonna have it d/l in about an hr and then put on my cell will give a proper review later 2day!
Wilky Thanks soooo much... Hope its as good as four... Three two and one... I cant see how it wont... And if its not **** it... Its free...

If my paypal hadnt of been hacked then id quite happil give a donation... Not just for this but for all the others i have too....
Rayovac "Would you like a slice of TATWCV?"
"Oh why yes I wOM NOM NOM"

:D
Citrick Aw yessss!

Cant wait for it to finish downloading
FingazMc Cube::Hard mix is ****ing epic, my favourite mix of the lot :)
Mad Max whole thing is amazing

thanks. big respect to all those involved for the time and effort.

this is the best of the series of which all have been great and different,

i will plug this on my show :D
Bonkers4Life I stopped listening to Cube::Hard's mix halfway through. Dont get me wrong i like DnB but for only anout 15 min then it just starts to get annoying. So i made it to 36:24 in the mix and changed it to the cd i was looking forward to the most, cd3, which is (f)ucking epic!!!! omg im not even done it yet and im loving it already. btw can anyone tell me is Shanty's mis is all Dnb? i listened to the first couple seconds and it was DnB. But is it all DnB? i dont want to be wating for another 30 min for something epic to happen. Sorry Cube::Hard
Torpex First, it's not dnb (granted, a few of the tracks could pass under that name) but breakbeat hardcore. With lots of dnb influences but still markedly different. :)

Second, nope, Shanty's CD is almost all freeform hardcore, only the opening tracks are breakbeat.
Bonkers4Life
quote:
Originally posted by Torpex:
First, it's not dnb (granted, a few of the tracks could pass under that name) but breakbeat hardcore. With lots of dnb influences but still markedly different. :)

Second, nope, Shanty's CD is almost all freeform hardcore, only the opening tracks are breakbeat.

alright thx.

Whats happening with the special editions, or physical copies, or wtv....i would really like to get one.
CrushOnHardcore STOP ASKING ABOUT LIMITED EDITIONS, I SHOULD HAVE NEVER MADE ONE!

Sorry no, there won't be physical copies for THIS release BUT there are several other (read more spectacular) ideas which might come to a fruition during this year. Lets celebrate this release first, before continuing with other yet to be confirmed projects (there are enough..;))

Regarding the D'n'B connection with Cube::Hard's mix: Give it a chance, listen to it more often. Close your windows, put on your headphones and go to bed, don't sleep ofcourse. It works for me. It still grows on me too, the mix is an outstanding showcase of what Breakbeat is all about. It might grow on you too, just don't judge to early; the album isn't even out for 24 hours. Shanty's mix starts where Cube::Hard's mix ended. After the first couple of minutes it turns into Freeform, and that won't change untill the end of the entire album..
Bonkers4Life
quote:
STOP ASKING ABOUT LIMITED EDITIONS, I SHOULD HAVE NEVER MADE ONE!

Sorry no, there won't be physical copies for THIS release BUT there are several other (read more spectacular) ideas which might come to a fruition during this year. Lets celebrate this release first, before continuing with other yet to be confirmed projects (there are enough..;))

alright alright, jeez :P im sorry lol.
Bonkers4Life
quote:
Originally posted by Bonkers4Life:
[quote]Originally posted by CrushOnHardcore:
STOP ASKING ABOUT LIMITED EDITIONS, I SHOULD HAVE NEVER MADE ONE!

alright alright, jeez :P im sorry lol.

and alright ill give it a try.

treetherealest I have to wait until I get to my dad's place, because I'm still on dial up, but I can't wait to check it out.
FingazMc
Even i find it hard to complain about free music....
Bonkers4Life
quote:
Originally posted by FingazMc:

Even i find it hard to complain about free music....

im not complaining im just stating my opinion, which is i dont like Breakbeat hardcore as much as freeform
Torpex I think it's totally OK to complain even if it's free - that's feedback after all, and feedback is important.

Bonkers4Life, at first I found breakbeat hardcore rather annoying but it grew on me immensely. Many of the tunes are basically freeform, only produced with breakbeats instead of 4/4 kicks. It might grow on you as well, or it might not - that's the whole charm of diversity after all.
DJ Lawlzy YES this made my day! :D Listening to the Cube::Hard mix right now... top collection of breakbeat hardcore there, loving it!
Wilky Im all downloaded but not unzipped yet...

I wasnt aware it was all goin to be breakbeat untill now... Not a breakbeat fan but shall give it a bash... Its free... I dont agree that people should be aloud to complain over a freebie... Its free... People have worked hard to put this together... And to get it out there for free download... Complaining isnt an option.. If you dont like it then just delete it...
acidfluxxbass so we have to buy the right to have an opinion?
ChrisDale Just playing CD.1 and loving it :)
Wilky
quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:
so we have to buy the right to have an opinion?

complaining over sumthing thats free is just being a prick tho..

Say you donated 1 would you like it if the COH guys complained that you was a tight twat for only donating 1?

Opinions are one thing complaining about a freebie is another....
FingazMc
quote:
Originally posted by Wilky:
quote:
Originally posted by acidfluxxbass:
so we have to buy the right to have an opinion?

complaining over sumthing thats free is just being a prick tho..

Say you donated 1 would you like it if the COH guys complained that you was a tight twat for only donating 1?

Opinions are one thing complaining about a freebie is another....

I have to agree. if somethings free if you have nothing good to say don't say anything at all....Not having a pop at the guy who posted btw.
Shanty Only the first couple of tracks in my mix are breakbeat orientated, the rest is furious freeform! Big up Joris and Torpex for getting this album together! Hope you all enjoy the mix!
catlikethief Finished CD 1 and slamming into CD 2... there have been chills given from both discs so far. Shit!
Dante Only had the time to listen through CD1 so far, bloody amazing! Very much looking forward to CDs 2 and 3, will listen to them as soon as I can :D (bloody job taking up my time, innit :P)
JustIncredible Absolutely love CD 1, haven't listened to the others yet, but I love freefrom so I should love them just as much!
latininxtc i like breakbeat & dnb so i def enjoyed all cds! only thing that i didn't enjoy was the transition to the robot track on the 1st cd i think, and the robot track as well. other than that it was great!

and i think that if you offer constructive criticism on the album, it's ok to an extent. but complaining about something on a free album that a lot of talented people invested time in gives you the honorary douchebag award

Rayovac Finished listening to the whole album and I give it a 10/10! Great work all of you at COH!

quote:
Originally posted by latininxtc:
and i think that if you offer constructive criticism on the album, it's ok to an extent. but complaining about something on a free album that a lot of talented people invested time in gives you the honorary douchebag award

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_g2G9XZSAzPY/SUN_3Bk9ZyI/AAAAAAAAB38/wBZf4V1yvX0/s400/Godu2.jpg[/

I would certainly hope that award is made up of a mixture of aluminum and pyrite, and not gold! hehe
MAtRiCks Big thanks to the COH team for bringing us this free compilation! I haven't listened to the whole thing yet, but it seems to be packed with quality material.

I'm not a huge fan of breakbeat hardcore either, and CD1 will most likely have the least replay value for me, but just like Bonkers4life I'm not saying it's not good, I'm just saying it's not my cup of tea. Then again, it was to be expected from the master of breakbeat hardcore, Cube::Hard. I would have also preferred a more Happy-oriented volume like 4 was, but I will be enjoying this one for what it is, and take my hit of Freeform as it comes, since they have been few and far between these last years!
phar To everyone who had trouble downloading from the US mirror server:

The central europe mirror is now up and running on http://www.crushonhardcore.com/

Cheers from germany!

Phar
Dante I personally am thrilled to get an album filled with breakbeat and freeform hardcore :) Most other albums provide cheese, so it's nice to get a proper dose of the other stuff on this album ;) Thanks to everyone who has spent blood, sweat, tears and time to make this happen! It's much appreciated!
Bonkers4Life CD 2 and CD 3....epic wins!!!!!! beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. i loved CD 3 the most. tons of choons in that bad boy!
catlikethief 75 Numbers - Let The Feeling Grow (Paul Bassrock & CLSM Remix)

The drop in this made me shit all over the place!!!!!

WHAT A TUNE! THIS CD IS MASSIVE!! Spun 2 and it was insane, 3 will come next :D

holy crap I can't believe this is free. Bring on Sequel to the V!!!!!!
8D
quote:
Originally posted by catlikethief:
75 Numbers - Let The Feeling Grow (Paul Bassrock & CLSM Remix)

The drop in this made me shit all over the place!!!!!

I really hope you cleaned up promptly

And thank you so much to everyone that put work into this album!!
it's great to see/hear people making music for the love of the music and not the money!
thank you!
Dogsy This looks awesome can't wait to hear the Cube::Hard cd Ive always wanted a whole cd of breakbeats. My laptop at home has broke and need to sort it quick coz I real wanna hear it!!! The other cds look good fair play for doing something a bit different to the others. Still loving COH4 though.

Thanks Guys!
m0nKeY Just started playing it and the opening track (Ponder - Shutdown) is awesome, loving that, and the 2nd track is doing it for me too... so far so good. I'll post a review when I heard it all. :)

Big thanks and much appreciation to the COH team and artists!!!!
tru bass oh my boom.. I thought everything was running dry recently on the releases front (with albums anyway)
went to a rave recently, not much new music..

then
this, hu and ravers addition..

The whole situation at the moment has just turned very very very creamworthy and I can't wait to hear everything and get into the whole swing of things... I'm very proud to be a raver at the moment!

edit: Quick listen..

Wow.
CrushOnHardcore A bit more specific feedback would be great :D
Take your time, its not an album to listen to in a rush!
Wilky My feedback...

Cube hards mix isnt what i listen to nor what im into so will leave it at that.. (mixing is pretty poor.. But hey its a freebie)

Shantys mix is good... Nice first tune to starrt the mix off... The progresses nicely...

Not listened to the 3rd mix yet
Rayovac Not too many fans of breakbeat hardcore/hardcore breaks it seems. :(
mr_dom_uk I'm a massive fan of break-beat Hardcore only stuff i actually listen to now a days
8D hey why do the pdf's have passwords?
I wanted to convert the black album cover to jpg or png for my ipod
but when I try and open it in photoshop it's password protected?
CrushOnHardcore It's password protected so you can't just grab every element and do with it what you want + the font / typography is designed exclusively for the album which was a big job to do ;)
You can grab the one from the first post, or you can get one of these:

Small: http://www.crushonhardcore.com/5/visual_identity/tatwcv_front_500x500.jpg
HQ original: http://www.crushonhardcore.com/5/visual_identity/tatwcv_front.jpg (5,6MB)
HQ alternative black: http://www.crushonhardcore.com/5/visual_identity/tatwcv_front_black.jpg (6,1MB)
Entity Absolutely hooked on Cube::Hard's cd. Will give the other cd's a whirl shortly :)
Rayovac Posted a news article about TATWCV to the front page, hopefully it will appear soon!
Bonkers4Life
quote:
Originally posted by mr_dom_uk:
I'm a massive fan of break-beat Hardcore only stuff i actually listen to now a days

so your one of the three people who listen to breakbeat hardcore? lol :P
audiophilic
quote:
quote:
I'm a massive fan of break-beat Hardcore only stuff i actually listen to now a days

...Include me in that :P

I'm actually hooked on the Cube::Hard mix. I don't see how the mixing is poor in this--it's not like mixing all breakbeat and all 4/4 kicks would sound the same.

Still, it's pretty good. Wasn't a fan of Certain Love at first, but it's growing on me. And again, Plan B is amazing.
D-tor Yes! This blew me completely off my seat. On ze download.
latininxtc
quote:
quote:
quote:

include me as well!

and only dislike that i could think of right now (as specific as i can get) the transition b/t Shutdown & the Robot remix on cd1. the clicking sound is much louder when i wear my earplugs, thus making it hard to enjoy the robot track altogether. and it makes the transition sound off-beat
8D
quote:
It's password protected so you can't just grab every element and do with it what you want + the font / typography is designed exclusively for the album which was a big job to do ;)
You can grab the one from the first post, or you can get one of these:

Small: http://www.crushonhardcore.com/5/visual_identity/tatwcv_front_500x500.jpg
HQ original: http://www.crushonhardcore.com/5/visual_identity/tatwcv_front.jpg (5,6MB)
HQ alternative black: http://www.crushonhardcore.com/5/visual_identity/tatwcv_front_black.jpg (6,1MB)

thanks ;)
Torpex Good news for the golden-eared out there: the FLAC version is up on www.CrushOnHardcore.com. It's BIG so it's probably best to settle with our top quality MP3, unless you're superhuman (or Shanty). ;)
GrahamC The font would be nice actually so I can make CD labels for the discs since there are no per-mix covers that work in a circle like the ones with 4 did :(
CrushOnHardcore "The font would be nice actually so I can make CD labels for the discs since there are no per-mix covers that work in a circle like the ones with 4 did :("

If you really want these I can make them for you? Let me know!

We are featured on KraftyRadio.com @ http://www.kraftyradio.com/coh5
Luna-C wrote something about the project @ http://www.kniteforcerevolution.com/

Its good to see people are spreading the word; just search 'Crush On Hardcore' on Twitter. Your download doesn't work? Use google to find tons of mirrors on rapidshare, hotfile and other filesharing sites by people we don't even know. TATWCV isn't even out for one week and the respons has been great so far. We're currently trying to get an article done for a Dutch free newspaper + a proper review of the whole album and Sequel Of The V is coming real soon. Also, if you live near The Netherlands, come along and you might be lucky and find one of the strictly limited editions which will spread around the country next week. Search the forest, the neareast supermarket or step inside the train to The Hague and you might be lucky to find one..

Sequel Of The V is due out within a few weeks, good times!
SILENCZ yippy, first post. i didn't even know this was coming out till today. I just don't see why yall offer this free. I got COH4 and it's a million gazillion times better than HU4 which I paid for. Anyways, thanks, will download.
CrushOnHardcore "I just don't see why yall offer this free."

Because..?
SILENCZ question. how do I go about downloading COH1, 2, and 3? seems like the links I've found don't work anymore...
tru bass
quote:
"I just don't see why yall offer this free."

Because..?

It is absolutely amazing
Bonkers4Life can you determine how many people have downloaded it? if so how many so far?
FingazMc I didnt really want to start a new topic in the ID section for this so.....
What is the guy saying in "False Economy - Certain Love" Probably my fave tune of the lot but me and my lady can't work out what hes saying lol....?
GrahamC
quote:
"The font would be nice actually so I can make CD labels for the discs since there are no per-mix covers that work in a circle like the ones with 4 did :("

If you really want these I can make them for you? Let me know

Please, if you can :) that would be awesome. I will post piccys when they are done like last time!

CrushOnHardcore "What is the guy saying in False Economy - Certain Love"

Hoping you'll be waiting for the (?)
Hold me(?) till we're making a certain love(?)
In a/the certain love
(?)
(?)
Hoping you'll be waiting for the (?)
Hold me(?) till we're making a certain love(?)
In a/the certain love

Hope your love can save me(?)

It probably doesn't even make sense what I wrote down there in the English grammar haha :D
Sorry, I'm afraid I can't really help you out. The guy singing is unintelligible. The track is spectacular though!

"Please, if you can :) that would be awesome"

Sure will do tomorrow!

"I will post piccys when they are done like last time!"

Great ;)!
Cotts Great album as always, can't wait to have it in the car cd player for weeks to come, w00t!
JayHH86 Jeeeezus Christ - how good is this track? 'Penguin Conspiracy - Escape'.

Cracking album overall. We're very lucky.

Are there links available for COH 3, 2 and 1 around still?
CrushOnHardcore You can find both 2 and 3 by searching google. I'm not going to waste my time to dig up the links AGAIN :)!
Volume 1 is pretty hard to find. I'd say, don't waste your time searching that.
People who got it are actually really lucky due to the fact that it was taken down because of some copyright problems with the Darwin mix.

We have some advanced plans to get everything back online again plus doing (finally) physical copies with every COH mix to date. That depends a bit on the donations though..
mjtibbs big thanks got all involved :D

Dante
quote:
You can find both 2 and 3 by searching google. I'm not going to waste my time to dig up the links AGAIN :)!
Volume 1 is pretty hard to find. I'd say, don't waste your time searching that.

I have all three, want me to make *******s for them? That way you won't have to host them on a server, people can d/l directly from me, and when people are finished, they can help seeding :)
Torpex Previous volumes (2, 3 and 4 for sure) will soon be available on the COH site. @Dante: you're always welcome to make Thor's rents, but we won't be linking to them officially (some involved parties are fundamentally opposed to the concept of Thor's rents). Either way - appreciated. :)
catlikethief I just wanted to throw it out there, but disc 1 is just unbelievably perfect. It puts me in this little bubble where I can forget all my problems and just go inside myself. Every track is phenomenal. The stand out section for me, though, where I can just calm down and forget everything, is from StrifeII's 'Soul on Fire' to the end of the CD. That whole section is mind blowing.

Thank you for this incredible mix Cube::Hard!
Jester MC really enjoying all 3 sets. on heavy rotation at the moment, soo glad its come out and worth the wait, thanks all involved!!
acidfluxxbass Jasmine is the best tune on COH, and mix 3 is the best mix. Overall, not as good as 3 or 4, but good nonetheless :)
skinnypete05r on the download now, cant wait to listen in a bit whilst kicking some ass on fifa! :) Thanks...ALOT!
Dante
quote:
Originally posted by Torpex:
Previous volumes (2, 3 and 4 for sure) will soon be available on the COH site. @Dante: you're always welcome to make Thor's rents, but we won't be linking to them officially (some involved parties are fundamentally opposed to the concept of Thor's rents). Either way - appreciated. :)

O-rite, I shall abstain from it then ;)
Audio X lol I just found out I have a track on here! Hope you guys enjoy!
Vinex Thanks allot for this album, fast download and free :) What more can you want.

Cheers!
AGM awesome one :-D fast, free and happy hard...
ps: my favorite is cd 2... peak 1.1 :)
Actuator This is so great! Thanks for returning the series back to mind-melting freeform :) Great work from everyone who was involved and well worth the wait!
Entity Managed to listen to all mixes properly - seriously impressive stuff guys!
Quicksilver Entity, when and where is Plan B getting released? :) My favourite on CD1 i think.
Entity Forthcoming on HU...not sure when just yet, I'll let you know!
Quicksilver Cool, man!
Brian K loving on all 3 of these, although I got sad when I remembered cheesy djs never got a release =P

interesting to hear someone play an entire set of breakbeat stuff (other than d&b), don't really hear much of that these days and whenever I'll play it I usually mix in 4/4 stuff

Sulphurik Yeah great album - 3 good mixes with many interesting tunes. Great to hear the freeform mixes after not hearing much for last few years.
Sulphurik
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm actually hooked on the Cube::Hard mix. I don't see how the mixing is poor in this--it's not like mixing all breakbeat and all 4/4 kicks would sound the same.

Still, it's pretty good. Wasn't a fan of Certain Love at first, but it's growing on me. And again, Plan B is amazing.

Yeah add me too, loving Cube::Hard's mix.
Sulphurik Cube::Hards Mix

Ponder Shutdown
Great intro track with nice sounds at start. Part leading up to the breakdown later on in track is great and breakdown itself is nice. Been a while since hearing anything from Ponder.

The Robot (Cube::Hard Remix)
Was looking forward to hearing this remix. Typical Cube::Hard style, sounding great. Liked the breakdown bit.

Click Not Invented Here
Love the old school sounds in this!

75 Numbers - Let The Feeling Grow Remix
This is quite good really liking the CLSM riff which works well.

CLSM - Takes Me Higher (Click Remix)
Big fan of the original good job on the remix.

Wizbit Tales from the flipside visited
Loving this, sounds in this are big with very nice bass. This sounds very familiar but haven't heard Tales from the flipside original. Was thinking it was on 1 of the Bonkers albums must be thinking of New Zealand Story.

Alex Sash - Stimulate sounds great

Deeper Territory The Answer
One of favs from album. Love the sound of the riff especially after the breakbeat kicks in at the start. Nice sounds and breakdown.

Entity When we find Akanoyo remix
Liked this nice piano riffs and bit of a dubstep to this.

Cheesey Djs remix sounds good

Strifell Soul on fire
Sounds good with nice riffs

Karl Future & Simon Perry - Free
Nice tune, quite a bit different to their normal freeform sound but still sounding good!

You are mine (Hugo D Remix)
Had heard the breaks mix of this but this remix is super love the sounds in this.

False Economy tune sounds good

Entity Plan B
Superb tune, one of favs from album

CLSM Rudloe Cold War City
Great to hear this again love the sound of this

Ponder - Monolith Really nice melodies at start and then later

Released 2010 remember the original which must have been 2003. Great remix.
Sulphurik Shantys Mix

Audio X drum n bass tune at start sounds good.

Click Alpha Dog
Great tune with cool sounds

AC Slater Rave
This is ok, very ravey sounding with the acid riff

With Full Spiral
Great tune, really like the sound of the main riff

Dodgee Phukkt
This is really cool. Very reminiscent of the early freeform sound from the likes of Eclipse, Helix and Fury!

Kevin Energy & AB tune not that keen on

Centrifuge (Shanty & Invader Remix)
Really liking this.

Joey Riot & Kevin Energy Number of the beast
This is a beast of a tune!

Helikaon & Ephexis Iliad
Really nice tune

Things Past remix sounds great. Nice acid riff which gives track lots of energy.

Oli G & Shanty Reign Of Terror
Title is good description of the track, bit of a sinister sound to it. Great track. The breakdown part is amazing.

Eryk Orpheus Really Nasty
Yeah this is a nasty track. Its alright, bit of an overdose of the acid riff for me.

Kickdrum Trip (Shanty remix)
Really liking this. Like the breakdown part especially the kick drum section with the vocals.

Nightforce Second Redemption
Really nice tune.

Party Crashin remix
Another great Shanty remix.

Invader & Shanty Danse Macabre
Loving the sound of this

Exploder this is just ok

50,000 Watts remix
Was looking forward to this Shantys done a good job. Very nice bass and good sounding riff.

3Star- Forgotten Trip
This is a great tune

Karl Future vs Indigo & Pearl Blue Living Evil
Very nice tune with good vocals and melodies.

Penguin Conspiracy - The Lazarus Phenomenon
Not sure may need another few listens

Get This Place (Shanty Remix)
Havent been disappointed with any of Shantys remixes on this mix. Loving this tune the techno riff seems to work well with the freeform one.

Penguin Conspiracy Mechanical Fables
This is quite interesting

Stranger In Paradise (Lost Soul feat. Chwhynny Remix)
Liking this

Darwin Peak 1.1
Good to hear again, good addition to mix

Penguin Conspiracy Escape
Loving this tune
Sulphurik Jnks & Swoosh and Carbon Based & DJ RX Mix

Sam One & Substanced Memoria
Liking the sound of this nice and uplifting

Hold The Beat (Rob O.T.T Bootleg)
Really liked the sound of this

Carbon Based & Swoosh Future vs Past
Very interesting really nice sounds

Screwball tune, Altitude (Substanced Bootleg) sound good

Substanced Aquarius
Loving the sound of this

Mood Music (Oli G Remix)
Souding really good nice sound on the main riff and song progresses well.

Nomic Aurinkoon
Love this tune 1 of favs from mix

Alek Szhala Sunray
Really like this one, great sounds 1 of favs from mix

Volatile (DJ RX, Big Mistake & Drumhead Remix)
Yeah this is good something a bit different. Interesting sounds and think the vocals work well.

Fleshfest (TATWCV Exclusive Mix)
This is good tune

Alek Szhala Voices Of Babylon
Really not sure about this one. May need another few listens. What do you guys think of it?

Keving Energy & DJ RX - Translate Replicate
Really liked this one

Substanced Freeform Mercury
I like this one and the sound of the first riff is really goof however Im not sure I like the sound of the riff after the breakdown.

Jasmine (Helikaon vs Ephexis Remix)
This is some tune not heard original but this sounds great. Interesting sounds and like the oriental sound to it.

Carbon Based & DJ RX - Titor Quantum Theory
Just love this tune something about it that really like. The sounds in the breakdown part especially are good quite a dark sound then changing to the uplifting melody. The part later on uses some very interesting sounds which works really well.

My Serenity (Synthwulf Remix)
This sounds really good nice vocals with good sounding synth riffs too.
Dj_triquatra how long till "Sequel Of The V"

Mad Max
quote:
Originally posted by Dj_triquatra:
how long till "Sequel Of The V"

I havent missed it have I? I ve search and read the usual places.
CrushOnHardcore
quote:
Originally posted by Dj_triquatra:
how long till "Sequel Of The V"

Keep checking http://www.crushonhardcore.com today. It's 100% done and waiting to become available.
Stretch your fingers for more interesting news too!

:)
Dante
quote:
Stretch your fingers for more interesting news too!

"Crush on Hardcore has decided to stop"

Not interesting ;< unless you're just getting a new name.
Mad Max Thanks guys!!!

Nice way to end :) Been a pleasure since the start.

Dante Yeah, I'm very happy for the great free stuff, didn't mean to sound ungrateful :)
treetherealest Still would have loved to see all the albums officially available. My PDF viewer sucks and I couldn't read the entire statement.

It took 4.53 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page