Radio listeners 151+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 My First happy hardcore song

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
ToggleIT Hi everyone I'm Dj Toggle Switch and I just finished this song today been working on it for a couple days.
If you have some time If you could check it out and leave some comments ans suggestions.

http://youtu.be/Tl_f7z00Xtc
Samination well, the comment on youtube says it all. That track needs a mayor overhaul if it needs to sound like (Happy) Hardcore at all
ToggleIT well I just started producing and I made that song all by myself no vid tuts or input cause I couldnt find any good videos for ableton and I just wanted to start. also i only did it in 2 days.
Dys7 Yeah, you need to listen to the genre more. This wasn't even happy. It was in a minor key. Also, no bass.
Listen to happy hardcore more. You're probably confusing it with UK Hardcore,which it doesn't sound like at all either.
Dys7 Before I tried producing, I learned music theory and I listened to everything encompassing the genre I wanted to learn. Start listening to more music, but when you do pay attention to the form, the way they construct songs.
Archefluxx Be nice people, we all start somewhere.

Nakura's YT comment summed it up, as I said on YT. Certainly learn the fundamentals of the genre and understand what goes into the genre, but at the same time keep producing to gain experience in establishing a progressively better sound.
Lilark [quote]Originally posted by Archefluxx:
Be nice people, we all start somewhere.

That we do. Dys7 for example didn't start off knowing everything. I know I certainly didn't, and still don't.
Samination he didnt say it was his first track, that's why i was going harder on it.
Anderjuk2002
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
he didnt say it was his first track, that's why i was going harder on it.

Sigh.... (after reading topic title)
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Anderjuk2002:
quote:

"My first happy hardcore song" does not equal first ever song he has made. He could've made tracks before under other genre's.
Anderjuk2002
quote:
quote:
quote:

"My first happy hardcore song" does not equal first ever song he has made. He could've made tracks before under other genre's.

Haha, i know bud. i knew what you meant was just trying to wind you up :P
Samination /me searches for a shovel
Archefluxx Samination, you are the last person any new-comer would want to post on their threads..
Lilark
quote:
quote:
quote:

However, it IS still his first in the genre. Bazinga.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Archefluxx:
Samination, you are the last person any new-comer would want to post on their threads..

and you're definitly not the first one anyone wants either, as you dont exactly strife to perfect anything
djDMS If somebody got hold of it, reworked it and slapped another 25BPM on it it'd sound pretty good.
ToggleIT lol you guys are too funny...

I started putting a bassline in it and I'm going to use some vst's.

For the record, it's my first song for hardcore but I was messing around with dnb when I started I didnt read any tuts or videos for production I just went of of what I thought sounded like it could be a song. now that I made something ppl have been helping me and I should get better with more experience and constructive comments.
Dys7 Well I'll be sure to keep up to date on your releases, shoot me a PM on my YouTube or on here if you upload anything else!
ToggleIT
quote:
Originally posted by Dys7:
Well I'll be sure to keep up to date on your releases, shoot me a PM on my YouTube or on here if you upload anything else!

I will be sure to PM you and anyone else who wants to keep updated.

Thank you for you support Everyone.
Samination how long did you play around with dnb? because technically these 2 genre's should be able to blend easily together. Main different is hardcore has a constant beat, while dnb is basicly variable :P
Dys7
quote:
how long did you play around with dnb? because technically these 2 genre's should be able to blend easily together. Main different is hardcore has a constant beat, while dnb is basicly variable :P

So you've never heard of breakbeat then? :p
Samination
quote:
quote:
how long did you play around with dnb? because technically these 2 genre's should be able to blend easily together. Main different is hardcore has a constant beat, while dnb is basicly variable :P

-.- You'r dissing me becuase of the hate i show on the dubstep threads aren't you?
Dys7
quote:
quote:
quote:

-.- You'r dissing me becuase of the hate i show on the dubstep threads aren't you?

No not at all man, for some reason I thought you said DnB SHOULDNT be easy to blend together. My bad!

It took 1.42 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page