Total online 2048
 Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 FREEFORM EXPOSED - FREE DOWNLOAD FREEFORM ALBUM!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Shanty

Freeform Exposed is a free 3 part digital download freeform album in celebration of 10 years of Electronica Exposed, and is the debut release on Electronica Exposed's new free download label Electrode. The album is split into 3 parts. The first part is an epic DJ mix by freeform legend and EE owner Shanty, who expertly mixes all 21 tracks and remixes into a monumental 106 minute mix marathon! Part 1 of Freeform Exposed is now available to download for free: http://www.electronicaexposed.com/catalogue/electrode/elode001.html

The second and third parts of the album feature all 21 tracks and remixes in unmixed format, perfect for DJ use. The last two parts will be released soon...

To keep up to date with Electronica Exposed, please join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Electronica-Exposed/100602260005176

Feedback is welcome!

Enjoy!
Samination fawk yea!
wong
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
fawk yea!

+1
D-tor AWESOME! FREEEEEEFORM
DJHaze Big up Rich!
Shanty I really hoped this wouldn't be moved to this forum as hardly anyone views it, but oh well!

Anyway, I'm glad you're all liking this album! Please post your thoughts about the mix and the tracks!
Ionosphere That is one exceptional mix! Excellent mate.
Audio Warfare Amazing mix man, loved every minute!

Ionosphere - 'PYLAAM' is amazing!!
Shanty Thanks for the great comments guys!

And yes, 'PYLAAM' is one of my favourites too! Ionosphere always make great tunes!
Be Happy Listened to this yesterday, wicked mix.
Ionosphere
quote:
Originally posted by Audio Warfare:
Ionosphere - 'PYLAAM' is amazing!!

quote:
Originally posted by Shanty:
And yes, 'PYLAAM' is one of my favourites too! Ionosphere always make great tunes!

....woah, thank you. :)
tonyg123 wow, appriciate the time and effort, nice 1 mate!!! away to be put on the ipod for 2moro, thanks :)
Triquatra no idea how this got missed: but its now frontpaged along with the other out now/forthcomings.

:)
djDMS Excellence!
Ken Masters Awesome mix! Really looking forward to getting these tracks

_Jay_ Criminally, I've only just got around to downloading this. Very, very excited. I'll leave feedback soon.

It'd obviously be properly rude to not thank you for the hard work involved, and for releasing it for free. Especially the still-to-come unmixed tracks.

Cheers :-)
Shanty Part 2 of Electronica Exposed's massive Freeform Exposed free download album includes 11 slamming unmixed freeform tracks and remixes by Shanty, Epyx & Cyrez, Penguin Conspiracy, Transcend, Olly Addictive & TTE, Firefly, Haze, The Acolyte, Surtr, Ionosphere, Star Driver Presents Nightforce, Yuna-X, Tazz and MC Drew! All professionally mastered, perfect for DJ use! These tracks WILL cause serious damage to dancefloors and / or your bedroom, and are available to download now: http://www.electronicaexposed.com/catalogue/electrode/elode001.html

Once again, EE would be very grateful for people to make donations to help cover some of our costs. Donations will enable EE to release ANOTHER of these albums much SOONER!

The third part of Freeform Exposed will be released soon...

Feedback is welcome!

Enjoy! :)
Mad Max On it :D

Thanks <3
Tastetherainobw Just download the the second album....Amazing!
wong great stuff. not a massive fan of freeform usually but there's one or 2 top tracks here.
JustIncredible The first mix was great, downloading part 2 now.

By the way, the .CUE file for the mix didn't work, it has errors.
Shanty Glad you're liking the freeform tuneage!

JustIncredible - Can you explain the errors with the .cue file please? One of my friends did it on my behalf and I know some people have used it with no problem. If you let me know the errors, I'll check and see if we can fix the problem. Also if you could let me know what software is giving the errors, that would be helpful.
JustIncredible
quote:
Originally posted by Shanty:
Glad you're liking the freeform tuneage!

JustIncredible - Can you explain the errors with the .cue file please? One of my friends did it on my behalf and I know some people have used it with no problem. If you let me know the errors, I'll check and see if we can fix the problem. Also if you could let me know what software is giving the errors, that would be helpful.

I'm using Medieval CUE Splitter v1.2.

quote:
Time parameter for "INDEX" command is bad or empty!

'14:04:784'

Critical error: operation interrupted at line 19.

^This is the error I get

Shanty Thanks! Is it possible you to e-mail me a .cue file that does work on your system so I can compare them? If so, please e-mail me at [email protected] with the subject as CUE FILE.
Triquatra will get another news post for this badboy when part 3 is released! so many great tracks..bloody awesome! :D
CatDragon Sick, Sick, SICK download, Thank you so much!!!!
Be Happy
quote:
Originally posted by CatDragon:
Sick, Sick, SICK download, Thank you so much!!!!

Agreed, Loving all the tunes really looking forward to the third part!
Shanty Thanks for all the great comments! Makes it all worthwhile!

Also many thanks JustIncredible! I got your e-mail and will check out the .cue file in the next couple of days.
piumaki Amazing music here! thank you!

btw cue file doesnt work for me, (I use cue-split on a mac but nothing happens) anyway its not a big problem :D
DJ Elite **** yeah
Shanty Part 3 of Electronica Exposed's massive Freeform Exposed free download album includes 10 slamming unmixed freeform tracks and remixes by Shanty, Epyx & Cyrez, Penguin Conspiracy, Transcend, Olly Addictive & TTE, Firefly, Greg Peaks, Wyrm, Cyrez, Tazz, Digital Anarchy and AC Slaughter! All professionally mastered, perfect for DJ use! These tracks WILL cause serious damage to dancefloors and / or your bedroom, and are available to download now: http://www.electronicaexposed.com/catalogue/electrode/elode001.html.

Once again, EE would be very grateful for people to make donations to help cover some of our costs. Donations will enable EE to release ANOTHER of these albums much SOONER!

Feedback is welcome!

Enjoy! :)
Mad Max Excellent. Bonus after payday so donation incoming.

I still miss the cds though.
Triquatra has been bumped to the news on the front page now its fully released - should appear there soon! :)
strychnine Cheers. I was just looking for some freeform mixes (having lost most of my old CD's while moving).
_Jay_ Must make time to take a listen to this lot much more thoroughly. Got a twelve hour round trip to a rave this Friday/Saturday, so that could be the perfect opportunity.
_Jay_ Finally got around to properly listening to some of this. I've listened to CD2 three or four times now. Stand-out tunes for me:

Star Driver pres. Nightforce ft. Yuna-X - Fallen Angel
Olly Addictive & TTE - Dogs Of War (Surtr Remix)
Epyx & Cyrez - Unohdetut 2011
Transcend - Upwards
Ionosphere - PYLAAM

Will go through CD3 over the next couple of days.

Shanty, I've taken the liberty of uploading these tracks to my YouTube channel. I'll eventually get them on my website as well. If you want any of the wording or links in the descriptions changed - give me a shout. :-)

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQgfVqXTpCs6hT_uaUXcyQjLc3oqoD5n9&feature=view_all
TTE Transcend and Greg Peaks - Cosmic is fast becoming one of my favourites. Other favourites include Epyx & Cyrez 'Unohdetut 2011', Epyx & Cyrez 'Prelude (Penguin Conspiracy Remix)', Penguin Conspiracy 'Tripswitch', Cyrez 'The Brinicle' and Transcend 'Upwards'.

It's a brilliant, high quality, varied release and anyone who downloaded it, enjoyed it and didn't make a donation... hang you head in shame. :)
Hard2Get Finally listened myself. Best tunes:

Olly Addictive & TTE - Dogs Of War (Surtr Remix)
Olly Addictive & TTE - Difference Engine
Tazz & Shanty Featuring MC Drew - The Definition Of Freeform

For obvious reasons.
TTE We always have loads of fun making big kick stuff. If you haven't already, check out 'the ride' and dogs of war (original) which were on the last Electronic Exclusives and Olly's own 'Intensification' on Smiling Corpse. /plug
Josephson_Junction Just thought I'd jump in to say that big kicks are great (like this album!). Thanks for all the work on this Shanty and co., can't beat free, especially when it's free AND amazing!

I'm also surprised nobody has mentioned Check This Out! It has a hypnotizing aspect to it... I remember playing it constantly back when I first downloaded this. So many good tunes.
Shades wt.....

how the hell did i miss this?

shanty's mix on coh3 is one of my all time favs

will be giving this the once over for sure

ps glad it's still up after all this time, cheers to all involved
TTE The sample work in The Flying Dutchman is epic too.
Ionosphere
quote:
Originally posted by _Jay_:
Stand-out tunes for me:

Ionosphere - PYLAAM

Thank you very much Jay. Glad you like it mate. 8)

It took 2.14 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page