Radio listeners 187+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 i know wat the code is

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
djbj lol he wasent joking about the code, all it is is a cretain type of music that is almost unheard of by most people, and it is to be cept that way, i cnat explain it, but it is only for people that really are bad boy ravers

milo he's probably talking about some underground party place then that they don't let ppl into easily...

silver, is there some way to get his talking privleges revoked? =P time out maybe? maybe we could put a picture of a pile of feces next to his posts?

"Everybody... rock, rock on.. "
Brian K 'bad boy ravers'?

wtf, i think he may be trying to take over mc trev's position =P

"Cuz I'm hardcore, heavyweight, magical man."
strychnine
quote:
Originally posted by milo:
silver, is there some way to get his talking privleges revoked? =P time out maybe? maybe we could put a picture of a pile of feces next to his posts?

LOL

toxic
quote:
Originally posted by Brian K:
wtf, i think he may be trying to take over mc trev's position =P

i think he has taken over and he seems to be doing a mighty fine job of it

Whisper something nice, and ill make you scream twice !!!
mcjutt ive found the "code"

u-r-a-g-i-m-p-4-b-e-le-a-v-e-i-n-g-t-h-e-r-e-s-a-c-o-d-e-f-o-r-t-h-i-n-k-n-t-h-e-r-e-s-a-f-o-r-b-i-d-d-e-n-m-u-s-i-c-i-n-t-h-e-r-a-v-e-s-c-e-n-e--w-h-a-t-t-h-e-f-u-c-k-i-s-i-t-c-a-l-l-e-d?

here it is "cultcore",

get real m8 ffs u cant beleave everything u hear behind the bike sheds co far uve learnt

1. raves are for gays- when yes homosexual people do rave theres no rule against it

2.theres a forbidden music only "bad boy ravers know"- with that statement uve made ur self look a twat

get with my lyrics il make u sweat
im a bad boy mc youll never forget
the quickest mc u evr met
all my competion get set for a rough ride u cant even touch my vibe where all the raving crew tonight
fazza lol at bj! could u get it anymore wrong! did u know gullable has been taken out of the english dictionary?

"I feel you, i want you, i know your touch is all i need, im waiting you're shining"
tommo Oooh yeaahhh,I'm a badboy raver only true badboy ravers know the secret raver code.

Do you even listen to hardcore???

Im just a bassline addict
Im just a hardcore addict
Im just a dancefloor manic
Why o why cant you just accept it.
mcjutt the secret code yeah course m8

get with my lyrics il make u sweat
im a bad boy mc youll never forget
the quickest mc u evr met
all my competion get set for a rough ride u cant even touch my vibe where all the raving crew tonight
strychnine It's times like this I wonder whether some people are just trolling, cuz it's difficult for me to believe that they can really be that stupid.

wtf is this??? i come to u guys in need of help to my question...u give me slack...i fould out the answer u give me slack....and wats this about taking away my speaking privillages??? wtf is this about..u let urselfes down guys... this was no joke its just a local thing so unless u lived in cornwall around the st austell area u wouldent know about it. u let me down guys..wiv all ur crap... i never knew people of the same style let down their own... how about u was jellous i knew th code and u didnt?? and if u dont believe me then dont bother to reply nx time

xxhappyxx its all true...we were just jealous...of the code we didnt kno! lol

nah hey we were only kiddin about with ya, we just found it kinda funny, but no harm was meant...!

'come fly my child 2 a special place, with angels in the sky, the time has come 2 fly!'
E-Vade I think i know what your on about trubass m8.......in the area we live there is a like raves in barns and stuff (illigal) and u gotta no people to find out where they are. Like so the cops dont find out :/ i think neway........well so i was told lol This is why new commers to the hardcore scene dont stick around for long cause they try to find out more and get slated ! no offence you guys .

For Info on Bass Arena UK please contact us @ [email protected]
djbj
there u go...........told ya so.......1 2 ravers here we go........... lol

djbj
(DJBJ AKA DJ TruBass)

Kaffine Naw, you're just cracked out. :)

It took 0.98 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page