Radio listeners 153+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 **dj name **

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Eddie please post which name u think is the best for a dj..I NEED UR OPINION!!! (be honest, although, any shitheadz can kindly go stick a rake up their anus')

dj freelander

eddie m

dj trip
????>>>> place ur votes now!!!<<<<??

silver If eddie is your real name I would go with that because it is not a common name and doesn't sound like a house DJ. DJ trip and freelander - although I don't know any other DJ trip's or Freelander's it sounds too common and you might find someone else is already using your name or will use the same name in the future (like me).
DJ Tempest yep...i agree with silver..eddie m..

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups."

DJILLUZION Yeah i would definately go with eddie m, if eddie or ed is ur real name. freelander and trip are far too common and unoriginal.

Dance, while the record spins!

DjStarKz

For You... Hmmm... I would go with the Dj Trip.
It sounds cool, and looking at the name you could tell its gonna be jumpy, Kool Music!

Tha One And Only Dj StarKz,Happy Hardcore - Dance - Trance - RnB - NrG - Hi Nrg... ALL tha Tunes To Rock Da House~!
silver Jumpy? I would think trip would be a trance DJ.
dj-efeks huhu yeah i agree that dj trip is kinda, ummm trancey... *cough* but yeh i wud go with eddie m or ed m or something, sounds kinda classy plus its ya name...

deejaybee Ok, I think that eddie m is cool but they all sound kinda wrong. I like names that make you sound kinda proud like theres an english drum and bass dj called

>>>>>>> ED RUSH <<<<<<<<

Sorry I just think that the name ed rush is absolutly amazing and whosever thought of it is a sound kiddy.

Regards

Deejay Bee
"Inferno Ravers"

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie:

please post which name u think is the best for a dj..I NEED UR OPINION!!! (be honest, although, any shitheadz can kindly go stick a rake up their anus')

dj freelander

eddie m

dj trip
????>>>> place ur votes now!!!<<<<??

Inferno Ravers - "We Are Where The Fun Begins!!!"
dj-efeks yeah ed rush and optical, those 2 names go well together too...

sunrize suggestions :

eddie m, meddie, edm or ed-m, eddie trip,

but my major suggestion is : pick something yourself, something personal.. because it is supposed to reflect you!!

cheers!
sunrize
http://djsunrize.com
silver I know Ed Rush, the name is taken, he is a well known DNB DJ now.
StrifeII Definately Eddie M...it's a classic cos you get stuff like "kenny ken" and all that stuff. Defininately eddie m

------------------------------
h-a-r-d-c-o-r-e
hardcore
u know the score
Atlas I think a dj name like any other name should have some sort of naturl meaning to you and help describe you as a person. So going with your name addin some snaz to it sounds good to me. Besides .....isn't there like four dj trips? :)

"I'm the dj, you're not, so shut the fook up and dance."
#1CandyGurlnIndy Well i think that you should go for the Eddie m cause that name just sounds tyte as hell!!!! so if i was you then i would go for the Eddie M. :):):)

Luv Hugz n always P*L*U*R Angela aka Raja
TigerW00kie I got this thing on my stomach, it looks like i have a tan which in a pattern on the half of my stomach. My friends used to call me tigercookie, so I changed cookie into wookie, and tada: TigerWookie

..I Wanna Party All Night Long..
FingazMc one i was gonna use 4 myself was
dj hifen

http://mcstyleeuk.homestead.com/homepage.html
spacevinyl how about mel eddie (melodie)
or mellow eddie?

let me hear some noize all da girls all da boyz
spacevinyl ~Sorry everyone, for using up 2 posts~
just thought of another one - how about dj dj? you would make a great team with mc mc!

let me hear some noize all da girls all da boyz
djtate Ithink DJ names are fairly hard to pickas they have tosound good.Dj Dj sounds quite funny not in a nasty way!

Like Micheal Jackson I 'm a lyrical thriller Jack Nickloson I 'm a hardcore killer like Peter Pan iam the boy who can fly like a 747 right up to the sky
Alex_In_Wonderland I think DJ Eddie M sounds good and just as importantly doesn't sound common.

Alex.
Webber A dj name should have meaning or something you freely like, this is a common thing to think about and believe me you can over think things like this, think simple, think something you like. And go with it, its not the dj name itself that makes the dj, its the person behind the name that builds the music and progresses the sound.

o<|;0D Wèbber¬
Edward My names Ed too. But bias apart, I still agree that Eddie M is best!

Atom1234 You could always do something completely random, such as "Dj Flashlight" or "Dj Cornflake"

I am Jack's Raging Ego
Cassandra My boyfriend is going though the exact same problem right now.. Dj names are so hard to come by right now so many are taken. Right now he is refered as Dj Take A Number, but Of course me being his girlfriend i am not to keen on that one.. but anyways Eddie m sounds really good!

Peace, Love &Hope
silver DJ CornFlake hahaha!

"Up next gracing the decks.... you can't start your say with out him .... packed full of vitamins and iron... DJ CornFlake!"
Atom1234 Hell yeah man cause if you can just go and do your thing and not care what people think then youll have the best time ever and what better way to have people remeber you, cause thats just a name that stands out.....

I am Jack's Raging Ego
djotakon My DJ name comes from the japanese language for people who like Japanese Anime, or an otaku, i just aded the "first person" to tha name and there you go Otakon.

PLUR...........

Edited by - djotakon on 04 Sep 2001 18:40:11
silver Man people outside of Japanese think otaku means technology person or something cool in Japanese it means nerd, a geek, no friends nigel, it a 35 year old virgin and only friend is his pocket calculator and his PC.

Sorry to break it too you.

It took 1.69 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page