Radio listeners 188+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Bonkers 10

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
DiA are they going to make another bonkers? if so, who is going to mix it?

also, if you dont know, what DJ's would you like to see mixxing it?

'ta

RaverBaby69 hahahahaha

"I'm having the best time being off my pickle and feelin the music"
atomicb ..... and thats funny beacuse??? :S

Anyway.. I'm almost certain there's another one on the way :)

I'd love to see a mix by Scott Brown, DJ Sy (playing his new quosh stuff!) and sharkey. Will that happen? No :D But I'd like it to lol

number2301 I think there's another 2 on the way at least :)

It'll defo be Hixxy and Sharkey, hopefully Dougal as well :D

-------------------------
Number 2301 is godverdomme het HARDSTE!

'Living in my world is easy, there is only peace, love and ... ecstacy'
dj shox I think it's going to be called "Bonkers - X" and will cover Hardcore, Freeform, Breakbeat, Hard Trance and Gabber :)

How quality would that be?

fazza yeah its coming out in march. hixxy said so himself!

"I feel you, i want you, i know your touch is all i need, im waiting you're shining"
Hard2Get Out March the 3rd so i have heard (damn i'm good :P).

Hard2Get I was reffering to my poetic reply btw :)

StrifeII class

7 days before my b'day.

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
fazza
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
Out March the 3rd so i have heard (damn i'm good :P).

u know what matt, ur a poet and u dont even know it!! ahahahaha i should be a comedian with that amount of wit!

"I feel you, i want you, i know your touch is all i need, im waiting you're shining"
Skyler Dougal, Sy & Vibes.

Dougal has always played fantastic stuff on his Bonkers mixes..
Sy is just class and always delivers..
Vibes fills so much cheese into his mixes you'd think he ran a delicatessen..

Together they would make a quality Bonkers :>

Scott Brown & Hixxy are both class, but SB is playing too much Gabber now and I dont like it. It's not my thing and it kind of spoilt his mix on Bonkers 9.
Hixxy's new stuff isnt that great either, he is 'updating' some tunes that do not need it and making them sound worse...

Sharkey I have no problems with whatsoever, he is a stunning DJ and I would love to have him do his next Bonkers mix playing the stuff he did 5/6 years ago :>

Sy's 'best of Bonkers 1&2' mix on Bonkers 8 hit the spot..
i_love_scooter i am from australia so it takes a little while for that stuff to come over here....i still havent got over bonkers 9.....hixxy man what a master and he is coming to australia and you better believe i will be there........scott brown was also very tidy

silver Bonker 10 is coming, yes I know who is mixing it, no I can't tell you, but it will not disapoint.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
DJ_Solstice hey silver, why dont u get the chance to mix a bonkers cd? shall we all boycott react and get em to get silver to mix a cd? heh :p

but yeh bonkers x should be wicked!

-=Truly Hardcore=-
milo bah, stop teasing silver =P

"Everybody... rock, rock on.. "
MC RizlaDizla i fink dougal will get his time however

sharkey

hixxy

and BRISK :0

"Step into the light and let the power take you higher
Let it creep inside dont fear it let it capture,
Ya souls and emotions its the key ya have within,
Adjust ya way of finking and let the journey begin"
silver
quote:
Originally posted by DJ_Solstice:
hey silver, why dont u get the chance to mix a bonkers cd?

Interesting . I'm not mixing the next Bonkers... but maybe something else...

dj_stey_iz_ere i saw on advert on The Box over day 4 Bonkers but i cnt remeber which 1n's they was any1 kno ? ?

------------------------
Dont drink and drive,

smoke Weed and fly
DiA silver, what is your DJ Name?

sorry if this is an insulting question as you might be very famous =] but i dont know who you are lol :)

Skyler I believe his DJ name is Silver :)

DJ STYLUS Its soooo obvious its guna be hixxy, sharkey & scott brown agen =D

Although i'd like it to be hixxy, sy & dougal but hey!

------------------------------------
ALL FOR YOU IF YOU STAY TRUE
toxicmusic It's gotta have Hixxy on it, he's done every 1 apart from 6...

but i'd love it to have Dougal and Scott Brown on it, all three are pure class!

Whatever you like, you like, whatever you don't, ain't hardcore... - M.A.D
Simon 10 is gonna be mixed by Hixxy, Sharkey and I reckon Brisk if not then Scott Brown.

Sy.
DJ STYLUS ^Just In case we never got it the 1st time =D

DiA hey Sy, any chance of the track listing? =]

why cant you mix bonkers anymore??? your oldskool mix on 9 rocked like hell :)

DiA i meant your mix on bonkers 8 rezurection, =]

Hydra I'd love to see another Bonkers! Scott Brown mixing would be great, even better would be my old hero Charly Lownoise :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I found a love but it didn't last...
Wonderfull days belong to the past!
DJ Pathfinder
quote:
Originally posted by Hydra:
I'd love to see another Bonkers! Scott Brown mixing would be great, even better would be my old hero Charly Lownoise :)

realy charlie lownoise then you would get strarsplash hardhouse on it .

so i think he dont fit there and hixxy may have a day of me.

i prefer breeze & brisk , sharkey and luna c or summat.

You can't see me,because i am the future.
Hard2Get Definately Luna C :)

Hard2Get DiA that was Bonkers 8 that had Sy's mix :P

Chan The new Bonkers album is hardcore mutation wit Scott Brown, Hixxy, And Sharkey. It is f**king banging. The Scott Brown is definatly the best C.D on there.

chan
Hard2Get Well, it's been out a while now :)

B.C nah, i'd really,really love 2 c hixxy,scott brown and sy.i'd love it if scott calmed down a bit tho.like track 10 onwards on mutation wer all waaaaay 2 hard.every other track woz amazin!hixxy's mixes r always good.he's definately got his finger on the pulse of hardcore every time a new bonkers comes out.his mixes r always bang on and i never complain.i still cant get in2 sharkey's mixes yet tho.ive tried but everything after bonkers 2 just sounds the same 2 me.that kind of muzik is not my scene but maybe its urs!so wot do i know?!

March 3rd!!!I'm well excited!ive got all 9 so far.imagine havin 10 bonkers in ur cd shelf! woooooooo goosebumps!

"The music was like new,black,polished chrome that came over the summer like liquid night"
Chan nah from track 9 onwards on the Scott Brown C.D they are absolutly banging and are brilliant to have as good old stomp to when ur out.
They played a few of them on friday nite when i went to c Hixxy Play at the Core it was amazing, i stomped the whole nite.

chan
DJ_Solstice the breakbeat part of bonkers x will be mixed by luna c - well, it SHOULD be mixed by luna c - pure quality!

-=Truly Hardcore=-
TweekiN YES YES YES only the BEST
The original djs.. ofcourse

Go hard or GO HOME!!
Midway_raver What about Hixxy, Sharkey/Scott Brown and Breeze and Styles B2B:) now that would rock

Like a bolt of lightning it's so frightning..Get ur brain now we're igniting
DJ Mouse bah! too much raver baby will be on there
but keep hixxy and sharkey coz they're the original dj's on it. it just won't be the same without them (take bonkers 6 and 7 for instance)
i'd like to see dougal back at some point but let other dj's have a shot on the best compilation out (imo at least :P ) top of my most wanted to see on bonkers list is brisk

just bear in mind it's the 10th edition...it's gonna be something special

--------------------------------------------------
"Did you know that eleven plus two is an anagram of twelve plus one?"

DJ Mouse
DJ STYLUS I know its guna be scott brown but i'd badly wana see a new face to the bonkers series, probably brisk =)

Hydra
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Pathfinder:
realy charlie lownoise then you would get strarsplash hardhouse on it .

Hmm, true nowadays I guess... He used to be a real happy hardcore and hardcore DJ though, back in 1992-1994 (hardcore) and 1995-1997 (happy hardcore).

fazza yeah blatantly, gotta get dougal back in place of scott brown!

fazza
quote:
Originally posted by DiA:
hey Sy, any chance of the track listing? =]

mate, he aint the real sy!!!

strychnine ^^ I'm sure he's a "real Sy", just not the famous one

F*** like you're being filmed.
toxic
quote:
Originally posted by fazza:
quote:

mate, he aint the real sy!!!

u mean to tell me that this Sy is the real Sy?
here i was thinking i was foruming with the real Sy *sigh*

j/k

Whisper something nice, and ill make you scream twice !!!
fazza lol course hes a real sy! thats not wot i meant!! as u so wonderfully put it strychnine hes not the "famous" sy! god u people pick holes in anything u little vultures!!

fazza
quote:

oh and just to become one of those vultures that i just spoke about-sy's old skool mix is on 8 not 9!! sorry mate

weba_d I think sy, brisk and sharky, hixxy needs a rest and brisk needs the test.
i loved sy's style on rezurection, chezzy but moden *shrugs*

"what goes up must come down"...so keep popin!

WEBA D
toxic
quote:
Originally posted by fazza:
quote:

oh and just to become one of those vultures that i just spoke about-sy's old skool mix is on 8 not 9!! sorry mate

hey fazza, not meaning to be a vulture, but couldnt u have just as easily *edited* the above mentioned post instead of re-posting it?

fazza sorry toxic. -crys at getting told off and gets ready for punnishment

pink champayne there is a new album cummin out its called hardcore mutation i dont know who its mixed by

toxic fazza: i wasnt telling u off

pink champayne: i think what ur talking about is Bonkers 9 - Hardcore Mutation (Hixxy, Sharkey and Scott Brown)

one_scatterd_lil_monk_e i was never really into breakbeats but after hearing some of luna-c banging tracks i would love to see him, and brisk and hixxy

" tonight im jip travolta , im peter popper , im going to never never land with my chosen family, man. we're going to get more spaced out than neil armstong ever did."
JIP HUMAN TRAFFIC
toxic ^^^ There have been plenty of opportunities to see Brisk. He was here (in Australia) for the final Hyperspeed (29 Nov) ... he was also here at Utopia for NYE.

Hixxy will be here on 8 Feb for Area 51. (Dont miss it )

Luna-c was also here towards the end of last yr, i just cant remember the name of the event, it may have been a Godspeed.

ouch they have to keep scott brown his no 9 effort was phwoah

yep yep
basilcat Bonkers 10 Hardcore Mutation is out now and its BANGIN!!!!!!!

Simon ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Look Lets get this straight Bonkers 10 is out at the beggining of March (We don't know what it's gunna be called yet or who it is gonna be mixed by)
Bonkers 9 is called "Hardcore Mutation" and is out and is also "Banging".

:-)

Sy.
jonny
"Bonkers 10 Hardcore Mutation is out now and its BANGIN!!!!!!!"

baliscat, have u heard shaggers 15.......... or was it bonkers, i cant quite remember! its mixed by dr. dre, scott black, and the master of hhc himself. dj fishy....... or was it sharky. **** knows.

jonny that was supposed to be a joke, telling u just incase u thought i was being serious. i no how u lot rag my brother

DJ-SK8 well maby since so many new labels have been coming out of North America, Europe, and Asia, maby then we should have a multie mational Bonkers album??

Anybody agree??

Elboze to tha back ov da knees OH Jeeze!!!!!

WoRd?!!
Hard2Get I can't see why not :)

weba_d
quote:
Originally posted by toxic:
^^^ There have been plenty of opportunities to see Brisk. He was here (in Australia) for the final Hyperspeed (29 Nov) ... he was also here at Utopia for NYE.

Hixxy will be here on 8 Feb for Area 51. (Dont miss it )

Luna-c was also here towards the end of last yr, i just cant remember the name of the event, it may have been a Godspeed.

Luna-c played at Ecythump snowbunny :)

WEBA D
toxic *** cheers weba

B.C Silver.........so when are we getting to find out who will be mixing the new Bonkers? We can't wait!!!

"Doin All We Can To Make Sure That Hardcore Will Never End"
silver
quote:
Originally posted by B.C_in_the_mix:
Silver.........so when are we getting to find out who will be mixing the new Bonkers? We can't wait!!!

When React or Hixxy tell me it is okay to say it.

sargatanas2k3
right, hixxy is the most consistent DJ on bonkers, not one of his cd's on any of the albums have disappointed, he is my fave DJ, all cause of his amazing mix on bonkers 3, 'liquid night','fairytale' and 'see me through' just blew me away, they were the best tunes i'd ever heard!, i hope they never drop him off any bonkers again like they did in 6.
i hope they keep Scott Brown too, he did realy wel on his debut and the harder stuff towards the end was class. i'd love to see UFO do a cd too. damn theyll need 4 discs soon to make room for the worthy DJ's!

DiA lol i dont like it the way its limited to 3 DJ's, cant they have like a 'Super Bonkers' with hixxy, sharkey, dougal, brisk, etc... with a CD each?

THAT would be the king =]

James D bonkers 10 - 10 dj's.
now that wud be the bollox.....

DJ Mouse hell yeah!! but 10 cd's coming out at the price of an lp? might get a bit costly so if they were to do that i reckon it would be 5 b2b cd's

DJ Mouse
DJ STYLUS Now theres a thought it maybe on more than the usual 3 cds =)

sargatanas2k3 well i dont mind how many discs they add to it if they d, as long as Hixxy(god) lol is on it,i knoew he's a bit hardcore for bonkers but i'd love to see a few of neophytes stuff makin it onto ths tracks too.

DiA i reckon hixxy, sharkey and scott brown will be mixxing the bonkers 10,

sorry but im not upto date (never have been), but does Dougal still produce tracks?

'ta

alexlook
I would like to see........

HIXXY ----- BRISK ------ MARK E.G

for the next Bonkers

B.C if u read silver's post he kinda left us a wee clue that hixxy would b mixing it at least. :P

Stevie c Some ppl can be as subtle as a brick and some ppl wouldn't get it!!

Your into the sound of Rebellion
sargatanas2k3 is there NY PLANS FOR A BEST OF THE 10?? I;'D LOVE TO SEE THAT, MIXED BY SY AND HIXXY.

Kyle_Buffrey I'd say Hixxy will be on it, because from what I've heard he signed up with react for 5 bonkers releases , I think Sharkey signed to some similar agreement too, correct me if i'm wrong here, i don't know for sure!

Hixxy and Sharkey are very likely to be on there then.
Scott Brown was the guest DJ on the last CD, I hope they keep him, because his mix on bonkers 9 was my favourite, full of variety, from happy hardcore to gabba, it was amazing.

If it was my choice I would keep Scott Brown, Bring back Sy ,to do a mix containing new releases. (if he ain't only doing comps, for deca-dance and ministry) And bring in someone who hasn't appeared on bonkers before,like Brisk or Robbie Long
As long as it's content is varied , it should be another amazing compilation.

I'd guess Hixxy , Sharkey and Scott Brown again, if ain't that, someone else will replace Scott Brown. ( I hope they keep him on!)

Anyone got any ideas of who it could be?

Will there be any shock suprises we won't know about for a while, Silver?

virtigo The 3 DJ's on Bonkers 10 will be:

CD1) Hixxy
CD2) Sharkey
CD3) Brisk

I have this news from a very reliable source. The reason Brisk is on it is coz he has been busy as hell with his hardcore producing antics over the past year and has produced some of the best tunes the scene has come up with. Nuff sed!

As for the name of Bonkers 10, that I dont know yet! My source wouldn't spill that! Bastard!

New Liverpool Hardcore Event Site
http://www.scousecore.vze.com
DiA i think Brisk's mix will sound alot like Sharkeys mix, and Hixxy will be a class above the rest, per usual =]

silver
quote:
Originally posted by virtigo:
The 3 DJ's on Bonkers 10 will be:

CD1) Hixxy
CD2) Sharkey
CD3) Brisk

I have this news from a very reliable source.

I would not believe everything your friend tells you.

DiA will there be alot of new tracks on bonkers 10? i hope theres more bangin' tracks like breeze & styles - you're shining, and dougal & gammer - fire in the sky..but new songs

what sort of hardcore are those 2 songs? because i love all songs like that 8-]

fazza
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
quote:
Originally posted by virtigo:
The 3 DJ's on Bonkers 10 will be:

CD1) Hixxy
CD2) Sharkey
CD3) Brisk

I have this news from a very reliable source.

I would not believe everything your friend tells you.

haha that told u virtigo!

would like to see brisk on it tho that would b lush

virtigo Hey, I had this news from a good source so if this source lied to me then so be it.

Fazza, yeah Id love to see Brisk on it too. If it aint to be then never mind. I woz told he woz. Lets hope whoever it is on CD3 makes the mix top notch.

You watch, it'll be Dougal. I bet its Dougal!!!

Hardcore Hysteria
Bar Fresa, Seel St, Liverpool, Merseyside
Friday March 7th 2003

Lineup
Uplift
Strike & X-Cell
Power
Ronin
SFX

MCs Rizladizla, Wizzy-G, Rymes

£4 on the door
Tel: 07960885778
EMail: [email protected]
Woxxy hopefully it'll be at least scott brown (gabber) and hixxy (trancecore)...
didn't like sharkey's freeform mix on bonkers 9 so much, so...
but maybe vibes will take his place and put some cheese on the cds...
that'd be great =D
then we got newschool (trancey) hardcore, oldskool (cheesey) hardcore and gabber hardcore...
can it be any better?!

gotta go take a poop now...
damn... these broccolies really did it!

Woxxy - The one and only
http://nettiapuri.net/robbery.php?n=Woxxy
DJ Mouse some new talent would be nice on it as well,doubt they'll do that tho

DJ Mouse
rushout i heard there's gonna be a cd with a large amount of breakbeat on? sy would be the most popular choice for that imo

Ryan @ Phase 4
http://www.phase4records.co.uk
Coriolis
quote:
Originally posted by Woxxy:
hopefully it'll be at least scott brown (gabber) and hixxy (trancecore)...

sorry, did you just call Hixxy TRANCECORE?!?!?!?!

wtf?? he doesnt play trancecore mate (trancecore=freeform) i think youll find sharkey plays trancecore

hixxy plays trancey hardcore

Ultamate The latest is the hardcore utation series. Mixed by hixxy, sharky and scott brown

Were's the F***ing Hardcore
strychnine
quote:
Originally posted by Coriolis:
(trancecore=freeform) i think youll find sharkey plays trancecore

hixxy plays trancey hardcore

Some people refer to the trancey hardcore as "trancecore" - like I said in a previous thread, there's like 3 different definitions of trancecore, each with a legitimate claim to the name.

deano_forino I'm a cheesy type a guy so i want it to be hixxy, scotty brown and sy, but sharkey will b there instead of sy/brown. Any1know any stats on if react change the guest dj's a lot on the previous bonkers, ur answer over scotty may lie there. Theyll only do a 3cd set i fink due to tradition and costin, but maybe a bonus back to back with a 'bonkers' promo rave would be ace! Us geordies and mackems want a rave up ere!!!!!!

Newbie Deano
B.C well it wud b a dream come true if it woz hixxy,SB and Sy.....it wont b Sy though,i know that for sure as he's in the studio workin on another project 4 DecaDance. Scott Brown probs won't b on it either i dont think.
My guess is-
1)Hixxy
2)Sharkey
3)Dougal
just like old days.....ive heard dougal has got even slower tho...like makina(spanish hardcore)...is there any truth in this? i hope not as his tuneyz wer slow enuff!!!!!

sargatanas2k3 im hoping they use 4 Dj's instead of the 3 so they can have hixxy, sharkey,scott Brown and SY or Brisk,now that would kick ass andwould seel by the bucketload, but it wont happen, remember, it used to be 2 and went up to 3 so why cant it go up to 4??

weba_d Hmmm... Brisk hixxy and sharky, now thats interesting virtigo, i dunno if silver's trying to keep it under the hatch, maybe you shouldnt tease us with posts like this..some of us have intelligence

quote:
Bonker 10 is coming, yes I know who is mixing it, no I can't tell you, but it will not disapoint.

hehehehe and yeah brisk was my first selction, farkkk yeah!

WEBA D
tommo If Bonkers 9 is anything to go by.Bonkers 10 will be fooking class.

Im just a bassline addict
Im just a hardcore addict
Im just a dancefloor manic
Why o why cant you just accept it.
Dave Murray
quote:
Originally posted by tommo:
If Bonkers 9 is anything to go by.Bonkers 10 will be fooking class.

nicely spoken gonna be fooking good old chaps

(/Dance Mothe®Fu©ke® On 2Tu®ntables/)
TheApollyon You're all wrong. Its gonna be called Bonkers - Dislexia (its the 27th in the series) and will be mixed by Tom Jones, Davey Crocket and La La from the teletubbies. LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!!!!!!!

tommo ^^^^

It took 4.67 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page