Radio listeners 165+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 message to all the famous producers!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
hooverlover OY! all the producers that were on bonkers 8 (excluding Sy mix) and bonkers 9 STOP making this CRAP SHITE "ukhardcore" with had damn trance stuff!
makes some god damn 1996 stlye HAPPY hardcore with the proper cheese all of us here like in our hearts!!!! THANK YOU!

I/we don't want another bonker 9 called bonkers 10! it's ****ing speeded up trance you idiots! I'm not happy with the old sound. if I don't get the old sound I will get a job to get money - build up a studio and do some 1996 emulation tracks to be released and take over the world!

1996 Happyhardcore rulez!!!!! I've run out of 1996 tapes/comp-cds so that's why I want the major producers to go back!

or maybe I should build a Tardis and make sure the 1996 stayed the same until now!

There's no reason why hardcore should change in time, who sed it HAD to? - not me!

I think UK garage is crap IMO
saintberry you know, in 96' vinylgroover was playing a lot of trance records just sped up :P

anyway, yeah 96 styleee is where my heart is @...thus far im looking foward to 2003, it seems as tho its going to be a well cheesy year with lots o vocals

2002 wasnt so bad, hear what chu saying tho :P

hooverlover yeh the 1996 sound was better than this shite today that teenager fall for! gulible fools!

I hate people that walk into HMV, they are all naive chart twats who think that that the music in there is the only music is that exsists!

the new trance hardcore or "ukhardcore" which sounds a shite name is all the same synthy "saw-tooth"y synth lines that sound like euro dance crap!

SO yeh! I'm glad people know wot I'm talking about but sadly I don't have the power to change the producers minds right now! dick head producers! they their NEW sound is rocking don't they and they know that naive teenagers fall for it but I guess they want more money to get more synths to make that same old ****ing same old "sawtooth" synthlines to make cheesy crap sawtooth trance shite on the rest of the new bonkers shite! ARRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

hooverlover as I'm SO angry I'm gonna make another reply!!!!

all the producers on on bonker 9 are fools right now! they don't know this but HAHAHA! they must be loosing their fans! they don't understand that us 1996 fans HATE THEIR NEW SOUND CRAP! HAHAHA! I HOPE THEY DIE SOON WITH THEIR NEW IDEAS COZ 1996 ****ING RULES I'M GONNA ATACTCH A LARGE FIST ON A 1996 AND ATTACK THE LATEST "UKHARDCORE" PRODUCERS WITH IT

Simon Look We Hear what your saying some might agree with you but Insulting all the Producers calling them fools is just Lame. If hardcore didn't develope a new sound you could pretty much bet that after year 2000 it would have most probebly died......and why was this...because too much of it was sounding the same....Maybe today's hardcore is a little to trancy but hey it's better than no hardcore and anyways you can always listen to Kniteforce stuff instead of RaverBaby etc. Remember the producer's don't make much money from hardcore and they saved it's ass....so show some respect at least.
silver If you dont like it make your own tunes, artists and artist and can do what they want, if you dont like it dont complain just dont listen to it.

For all the people that like 96 cheese there are a ton of people that would say the exact opposite: "STOP making this CRAP SHITE "ukhardcore" with had damn cheese stuff!"

So either put up or shut up I am so sick of complainers, the fact is cheese DOES NOT SELL anymore, no one is going to lose 1000 pounds on a record release just for the hell of releasing a proper chesse tune.

Yeah I know what you are going to say, producers are it it for the money, that's crap, most producers / labels just want to make enough to cover their production costs and release.

I'm not saying trance is better than chesse, just dont blame the artists and the hardcore community for something you dont like.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Brian K didn't you already cover this topic before and basically i said the same thing as silver? =P

*this topic has officially been stamped as LAME*

"Cuz I'm hardcore, heavyweight, magical man."
fazza yeah for gods sake man stuffs gotta evolve! it cant stay the same forever! as silver said-if you dont like it dont listen to it!

"I feel you, i want you, i know your touch is all i need, im waiting you're shining"
strychnine
quote:
Originally posted by Brian K:
didn't you already cover this topic before and basically i said the same thing as silver? =P

Yeah ... but who the hell listens to you?! j/k

Anyway, further to what silver said it's very unfortunate IMO that it's the unsatisfied minority who bleat loudest about where hardcore is and where it's heading, and that it's easy for any observer to conclude from that that they represent the view of most hardcorers out there when the truth is that the (buying) majority don't bitch simply because they have no reason to; they're happy with the music that they're buying.

"I feel you, i want you, i know your touch is all i need, im waiting you're shining"
Brian K
quote:
Originally posted by strychnine:
Yeah ... but who the hell listens to you?! j/k

well i never!
heh

Oli G shut the **** up

if you dont like it
dont listen

if you think they should do better
do better your self

otherwise shut the **** up, listen to what you like and **** off

CAM001 Out MARCH2003
Distribution Through Nu Energy & Imo
www.camelrecords.co.uk

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
weba_d talk about controversy within our lil genre hardcore

WEBA D
Oli G sorry, that was a late night "ahhrg its 5am and i cant ****ing sleep" post
but it still stand :)

CAM001 Out MARCH2003
www.camelrecords.co.uk

strychnine ^^ it's good to see the master Oli weilding his STFU Stickā„¢ like only he can

Booohhhyahahhar

and who said i was mad

pffft

CAM001 Out MARCH2003
www.camelrecords.co.uk

tommo God,nobody says you have to like it.If you don't like it buy the older stuff.
Complaining and insulting people ain't going to change a thing.

Im just a bassline addict
Im just a hardcore addict
Im just a dancefloor manic
Why o why cant you just accept it.
Lixx Topics like this are really starting to unnerve me. I guess soon the whole "happy hardcore vs jungle/dnb" battle is now going to become the "happy hardcore vs uk hardcore" battle and we'll never hear the end of it

Brian K i can't wait! =P

virus Thank God!! I was wondering what i was going to do, now that the "i hate flip & fill" topics are dying down!

strychnine ^^ LOL I get a chance to learn from the master

u and toxic are already the masters of that
by the way u goto logic?
i was there FOR ONCE
LOL

The FORCE is strong with this one

Go hard or GO HOME!!
weba_d throughout 92-94 we would have been saying the same thing as vocal hardcore came in, everyone have there matter of option. Its all about progression, where would we be now if cheeze did not progress?

stale cheeze..

WEBA D

It took 1.53 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page