Radio listeners 175+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Rumors
 bo & luke, really breeze & styles

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Mataveli just been speaking to a respected person in the hardcore scene and it appears that bo and luke r breeze and styles! rumor has it they've parted with handbag hixxy's (qouted from evolution records' site ) raver baby label to start their own record company - hazard county!

Raver_Davie
quote:
Handbag Hixxy

OMG

http://www.evolutionrecords.co.uk

Slamming Vinyl April 2002 pics.

Dave!
Oli G well, yeah, being that when the rlease schedule was posted up months if not a year ago
it was as angel under b&s
they just didnt licence it

CAM001 Out MARCH2003
Distribution Through Nu Energy & Imo
www.camelrecords.co.uk

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
tommo Handbag Hixxy

Im just a bassline addict
Im just a hardcore addict
Im just a dancefloor manic
Why o why cant you just accept it.
fazza it sounds like hazard county is gonna b a sweet label. if it is breeze and styles i hope they release stuff that sounds a little bit different from the raver baby stuff. even though i love raverbaby and have all their releases! i would like for their sound to be a bit different on hazard county, as angel and only you do!

"I feel you, i want you, i know your touch is all i need, im waiting you're shining"
pacman hmmm..... on the hazard county one, angel is breeze & styles but only you is hixxy. they've released both under the name bo & luke because it suits the dukes of hazzard theme and the tracks aren't licensed. as far as i know breeze & styles will still be working with the raver baby/jelly baby collective.

drugs is not the answer... drugs? is the question... yes is the answer
Raver_Davie
quote:
Originally posted by fazza:
it sounds like hazard county is gonna b a sweet label. if it is breeze and styles i hope they release stuff that sounds a little bit different from the raver baby stuff. even though i love raverbaby and have all their releases! i would like for their sound to be a bit different on hazard county, as angel and only you do!

Totally agree, took the words right out of my mouth. Roll on Hazard County 2! (And Raver Baby 13/14 )

Dave!
Exhile Somebody needs to explain to me excactly what is going on???

Peace, love and unity

Dj Francus
kg4 breeze & styles got tired of hixxy's delaying i guess, and made their own label "hazard county" under the aliases Bo & Luke.

all i want to know is on RB, when is Connection coming out?!? tune!

Oh man, I hope I didn't brain my damage...
Underloop Well I heard from a pretty reliable source (another Slammin' resident DJ) that Hazzard County was also Hixxy's label.... and it was created as there were too many tunes ready for just Raver/Jelly Baby.

Then the other day I was checking out the credits in Original Hardcore 2 and F&S thank "Hixxy (Boss Hogg)"..... so I'm pretty sure Hixxy is connected with Hazzard.

Might all be BS though *shrugs*

Matthew aka DJ Underloop
--------------------------
"Turn that shit up!!!!!"
fazza yeah and on imo when it gives the description of the record it says hixxy/bo and luke - angel/only you. so he must b connected somehow!! big up hixxy! how much work does that boy actually do!!

"I feel you, i want you, i know your touch is all i need, im waiting you're shining"
pacman i'm pretty sure hixxy did 'only you' while breeze & styles did 'angel'

Raver_Davie
quote:
i'm pretty sure hixxy did 'only you' while breeze & styles did 'angel'

Yeah spot on. There are Raver Baby flyers out with all the releases up to 12 which were printed back some time ago (obviously so inacurate now) that states number 11 would be Angel!

If you ask Mataveli nice enough I'm sure he'll post a pic of the flyer.

Dave!
frantic_x Bow and luke is hixxy, not breeze or styles!!!!!

Hixxy started the label with a duke of hazards theme and is going to use other names from dukes of hazards for the producer in future labels. AS you can see the label on the record is even done like dukes of hazard.!!!

kg4 no need to yell, but how do you explain the lack of the horrible kick drum ;)

has hell frozen over and hixxy given up on that pos?? :D

Raver_Davie
quote:
Originally posted by Mataveli: just been speaking to a respected person in the hardcore scene

Kind of verifies how true it is!

Dave!
Mataveli this is breeze and styles label, hixxy might have a hand in it. good luck 2 them.

Oli G its hixxys label

rb, jb & hc are all hixxys

CAM001 Out MARCH2003
Distribution Through Nu Energy & Imo
www.camelrecords.co.uk

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
pacman
quote:
Originally posted by kg4:
no need to yell, but how do you explain the lack of the horrible kick drum ;)

actually i think he has.... hixxy has said he'd love to redo the first three rb's coz he doesn't like them now!! but i'm certain that angel is a breeze and styles tune, despite the fact that i have it from hixxy himself (yes it came from his mouth), but also it uses the same breeze & styles bass & drum sounds. dead giveaway.

Mataveli
quote:
its hixxys label

I'm not disputing who owns the label I'm just saying bo n luke r breeze n styles.

Lixx
quote:
Originally posted by pacman:
hixxy has said he'd love to redo the first three rb's coz he doesn't like them now!!

Well #2 was totally unnecessary, Castles was total crap, and It's Alright is, well, just alright. But IMO Welcome is pretty good and Dreams is an absolute choon! I think some remixes are in order...

virus i gave my copy of raver baby 2 away for free.

Raver_Davie
quote:
Originally posted by Lixx:
Welcome is pretty good

It is, I don't care how many people say it's pants.

Dave!
Dave Murray Yeah if its the choon im thinking of its a damn wicked choon!

www.djweasel.tk <-- hardcore and hard dance forums make sure u sign up 2day!
milo isn't that styles singing on angel? listen to the jelly baby stuff (over and over & do you feel the same)

Exhile Yes that would be corretc. Slightly of the subject though

Peace, love and unity

Dj Frankus
deejaybee it isnt stylesee on the vocals for angels, its actully using lifted vocals which is why they havent revealed there names on the credits as if anyone ever got sued for the release, noone knows who they are.

thanks

virus ^^ unless they read this thread :P

Kid Anubis
rezzna well its a damn good choon, it sounds far more like breeze an styles than hixxy, raver baby 2 rocks because wanting to get high is an amazing choon no matter whats done to it (even tho come together is one of the worst tracks i own), and i thought Hazzard County was a one-off record cuz i presumed breeze an styles are Dukes of Hazzard fans and they wanted to pay homage to it.

then again im most probably wrong.

who cares

CHOOON!

dancevinylfinder lists the song as Hixxy(bo and luke).... who knows?!

"don't worry about it, if i were you i wouldn't remember me either"
Slynx Thank you to all. Your dedication and insight into the hardcore seen, has help me find Angel. Have been looking for it for bout a month, and was keeting desperate. I now realise that, not just talking to people in the scene locally but internationally has great benifits.

Keep up the great work! We'll no doubt talk somewhere in the near future.... HA HA ah HAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH.... (cough)... sorry.

$ 50 to the first person to bite their ear.
DJ Saiyan
quote:
no need to yell, but how do you explain the lack of the horrible kick drum ;)

some of hixxy's newer stuff is crappy kickdrum-free.

the kelly llorena - heart of gold remix is a shining example.

Get More ****ed and Get Rockin!!
scottatb have any of u seen the dvd included in the hardcore heaven cd, that will sort ur question out!

Slynx This tread has been going on 4 ages, cant we just end it... please!

Just Accept It, I'm a raver not a crazy drug addict!
pacman ^^^ you smartarse u revived it after 3 days

pacman ^^^^^^^ hahaha YEAH!!! i'm pac.man* from BL (how the F**K did u guess that???).... that was a long shot indeed...

what's ur BL name kande (or is it the same?)??? i saw P-Kat post up here the other day... was there a link for here on BL recently??

i hella ****ing knew it... just something about it- im kandebuttahfly.. i actually remember you because you were one of the FEW hhc lovers on BL... because tehyre all a buncha ********ing tranceheads... j/k

ahh pkat.. the lil goober... lol this is randomly ****ing insane! hey again!!!

Demotic
quote:
^^^^^^^ hahaha YEAH!!! i'm pac.man* from BL (how the F**K did u guess that???).... that was a long shot indeed...

Must say that was a long shot.

It took 1.2 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page