Radio listeners 155+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Happyhardcore is full of bullshit

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
djflammy

Member of the happyhardcore forum says that Pcdj require no talent...

******** and ur shit ur saying is ******** too
Future_Shock That sounded ****ing horrible to me. One man's opinion.
DJ Sketchy One mans ******** is another mans moonshine! HAHA. I just made that up.
djflammy
quote:
Originally posted by Andy_Influx:
That sounded ****ing horrible to me. One man's opinion.

Happyhardcore forum have been mocking me for years, about pcdj. Pcdj should be keep alive, it is not like Dj cammy or Dj rankin music. Pcdj is skilled & we are not claiming to be dj's, we are just loopers, but happyhardcore.com has given us a bad reputation & always then we upload a pcdj song, we get disliked and mocked for our talent. We should get recognised instead of being ignored by the community.
CDJay If it helps, I have maintained near climax the whole time.

CDJay
CDJay Oops, spill. Clean up on aisle me.

CDJay
DJ Sketchy
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
If it helps, I have maintained near climax the whole time.

CDJay

Tantric! ;)
CDJay I credit a hood and gruff orders barked loudly.

CDJay
DJ Sketchy
quote:
I credit a hood and gruff orders barked loudly.

CDJay

Sounds kinky! haha
arpz Nah that is wank to be fair lol
Elipton It's pretty shit though. I didn't realise we were still in 2005 where Bolton chavs from the tower blocks were spewing this shit into the public domain.
jordesuvi I might actually like this song if it wasn't for the chavvy samples thrown in.
DJ Sketchy 1
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by jordesuvi:
I might actually like this song if it wasn't for the chavvy samples thrown in.

I also want to know the original, sounds like makina
Vladel Sounds like a confused mess and I've also never heard of it before
Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by djflammy:
quote:

Happyhardcore forum have been mocking me for years, about pcdj. Pcdj should be keep alive, it is not like Dj cammy or Dj rankin music. Pcdj is skilled & we are not claiming to be dj's, we are just loopers, but happyhardcore.com has given us a bad reputation & always then we upload a pcdj song, we get disliked and mocked for our talent. We should get recognised instead of being ignored by the community.

Rankin and Cammy lol I haven't heard those names, or their awful tunes mentioned in years now

Here is to the good old days when we used to laugh at DJ Rankin's tunes!

Not that they where his tunes to begin with of course...
Guest want traktor init

DJ Sketchy
quote:
Originally posted by Guest:
want traktor init

Rekordbox is the nuts!
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Sketchy:
quote:
want traktor init

Rekordbox is the nuts!

rekordbox is for pioneer ********, and it sounds terrible like pioneer mixers, no pioneer stuff and rock ASIO and full usb DAC, they are scammers for shit sound you can't mix on so you have to buy more and more ******** for everything to work
DJ Sketchy
quote:
quote:
quote:
want traktor init

Rekordbox is the nuts!

rekordbox is for pioneer ********, and it sounds terrible like pioneer mixers

WTF? I bet if you got Traktor you would run it straight into a Pioneer! It's club standard boyo.
Guest no pioneer stuff and rock ASIO and full usb DAC, they are scammers for shit sound you can't mix on so you have to buy more and more ******** for everything to work

you will need RCA or more audio interfaces if you want XLR
DJ Sketchy
quote:
no pioneer stuff and rock ASIO and full usb DAC, they are scammers for shit sound you can't mix on so you have to buy more and more ******** for everything to work

Well you clearly know your stuff. No need to hate so much on Pioneer though!
DjZelous I have no clue if this guy is being a troll or he is serious.
its just jumpstyle techno with sped up acapellas
quote:
quote:
no pioneer stuff and rock ASIO and full usb DAC, they are scammers for shit sound you can't mix on so you have to buy more and more ******** for everything to work

Well you clearly know your stuff. No need to hate so much on Pioneer though!

why, nobody mixed in clubs for 15 years, until rane fixed the problem
martinj1985
quote:
Originally posted by DjZelous:
I have no clue if this guy is being a troll or he is serious.
its just jumpstyle techno with sped up acapellas

i am fairly sure he is a troll!

Samination I dont think he's a troll. I jsut think that he thinks that he can convert us to liking PCDJing
jordesuvi
quote:
quote:

Do you know what CHAV stands for? Council House Average Vocation. It was a term politicians coined.

Mhm, but over time it's been used to embody a stereotype.
eg.
Hard2Get Like Guest, he is a troll. Even if he doesn't realise it himself.
Triquatra
quote:
quote:
quote:

Do you know what CHAV stands for? Council House Average Vocation. It was a term politicians coined.

Nah, it's origin is highly debated, and that version isn't even toward the top of the list.
you can hop on wiki and see all the origin theories (that one isn't even mentioned).

Regardless of where it came from, everybody in the UK knows who it refers to, no matter which way people try to spin it.

djflammy Im not trying to convert you all to like my kind of taste in musix or troll you all. Ive been mixing pcdj for 4 years and im born in Denmark copenhagen so i didnt know anything about chavs before i discovered it through a tune bout 1 year after i started pcdjing. I feel like i am the fat kid in the class with no friends because im different. And all i want is having better response than "oh god this is shit" and so on.. Try to give it a chance and listen, bevause most people just says "this is just sped up acapella" because it is not just a acapella. This can takes years to learn and it is mixing dozens pellas and make each acapella to sound good which is also hard. And this type of mixing cant even a regular hardcore dj like kurt dont even make.
CDJay They do kinda make the tracks you are rejigging, though. It would be like a chef bemoaning mother nature for not properly shaping animals/minerals/vegetables to suit whilst disregarding the logistics of same.

CDJay
djflammy
quote:
They do kinda make the tracks you are rejigging, though. It would be like a chef bemoaning mother nature for not properly shaping animals/minerals/vegetables to suit whilst disregarding the logistics of same.

CDJay

i see this track is a bit messy, so i must agree on that it sound a bit shit, but it took long time to make still
Mental_Adam
quote:
Originally posted by djflammy:
quote:

DJ Cammy, DJ Rankin.

Goodness that was sort of early to mid 2000s napster, limewire era

It took 1.83 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page