Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Best news this year

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
arpz Brisk says on Facebook that he's coming back to the UK!

Sketchy - don't bother adding any stories about how you, DJ Paul Compulsion and Brisk banged 15 hotties in the coach you filled for Slammin Vinyl ;)
wong I saw that... But didnt think he was being serious??? Dunno. I was half asleep when reading through the comments tho
DJ Sketchy
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
Brisk says on Facebook that he's coming back to the UK!

Sketchy - don't bother adding any stories about how you, DJ Paul Compulsion and Brisk banged 15 hotties in the coach you filled for Slammin Vinyl ;)

HAHA! No. Brisk did slap Paul Compulsion HARD across the face once for being VERY disrespectful.
DJ Sketchy Also... AWESOME NEWS!!!
arpz
quote:
Originally posted by DJ Sketchy:
quote:

HAHA! No. Brisk did slap Paul Compulsion HARD across the face once for being VERY disrespectful.

No he ****ing didn't. Ffs.

I thought he was joking because it was posted as if a reaction to his lack of bandwidth but it seems to be serious since he's on about selling g some stuff up before he comes back etc. Wondering (hoping) if it has anything to do with CDJays talk of rejigging the podcast....
DJ Sketchy
quote:
quote:
quote:

I thought he was joking because it was posted as if a reaction to his lack of bandwidth but it seems to be serious since he's on about selling g some stuff up before he comes back etc. Wondering (hoping) if it has anything to do with CDJays talk of rejigging the podcast....

I won't be saying what was said, it was way out of order though, and he kept on saying it! Compulsion was being a relentless brat and he got a well deserved slap.
wong Yeah just had another read through, seema to be genuine. Best news ive heard all year
arpz
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I won't be saying what was said, it was way out of order though, and he kept on saying it! Compulsion was being a relentless brat and he got a well deserved slap.

I think it would probably best if everytime you (think) you have a story about someone, you just don't bother posting it.
wong Yeah maybe give over with the stories and get cracking with writing the album
DJ Sketchy
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

I think it would probably best if everytime you (think) you have a story about someone, you just don't bother posting it.

Ahh! You want me to reign in my natural excitement?! I probably should have kept this one buttoned anyway. Compulsion was being a NIGHTMARE towards Brisk though. Compulsion thought it was funny to throw string after string of insults at Brisk and after A WHILE, Brisk had enough and put him in his place. I wouldn't want to fight Brisk! He's a tough cookie.
Future_Shock This is how every interaction with Sketchy goes:

Sketchy: Tells a ******** story
User: Sure, pal.
Sketchy: It's true (gives more information)
User: Okay, stop now.
Sketchy: But this happened. Then this happened.
User: Ugh. Stop.
Sketchy: Keeps going with inane details about the story.

arpz I don't really care what you do but it's getting really tiresome that you're using every thread to remind people that you were once on the fringes of the scene. We get it, you did some DJing gigs with your considerably more successful brother, that's great, and I'm glad you got to experience that but to keep on with this charade about various DJs/producers bringing down an iron fist over anyone that utters a bad word against them is ridiculous and ****ing irritating. If you really must keep doing it, why not create your own thread for it? That way you can carry on spewing the nonsense in there and leave the adults to talk.
DJ Sketchy
quote:
Originally posted by wong:
Yeah maybe give over with the stories and get cracking with writing the album

Noted! ;)
DJ Sketchy
quote:
I don't really care what you do but it's getting really tiresome that you're using every thread to remind people that you were once on the fringes of the scene. We get it, you did some DJing gigs with your considerably more successful brother, that's great, and I'm glad you got to experience that but to keep on with this charade about various DJs/producers bringing down an iron fist over anyone that utters a bad word against them is ridiculous and ****ing irritating. If you really must keep doing it, why not create your own thread for it? That way you can carry on spewing the nonsense in there and leave the adults to talk.

I don't want to fall out with you arpz. I think you're a sound lad. I'm just excited! People shouldn't be so negative. I'm here to stay. Compulsion didn't have the connections I had though.
Cyrax
quote:
quote:
I don't really care what you do but it's getting really tiresome that you're using every thread to remind people that you were once on the fringes of the scene. We get it, you did some DJing gigs with your considerably more successful brother, that's great, and I'm glad you got to experience that but to keep on with this charade about various DJs/producers bringing down an iron fist over anyone that utters a bad word against them is ridiculous and ****ing irritating. If you really must keep doing it, why not create your own thread for it? That way you can carry on spewing the nonsense in there and leave the adults to talk.

I don't want to fall out with you arpz. I think you're a sound lad. I'm just excited! People shouldn't be so negative. I'm here to stay. Compulsion didn't have the connections I had though.

Surely he's just called 'Paul' to you though?

DJ Sketchy
quote:
Originally posted by Cyrax:
quote:
quote:

Surely he's just called 'Paul' to you though?

Yeah. It's something you just get used to. I always try to address people publicly by their chosen public name.
Elipton
quote:
Originally posted by Andy_Influx:
This is how every interaction with Sketchy goes:

Olly: Pics or it didn't happen
Sketchy: All I want is friends, okay?
DJ Sketchy I don't know why everyone is so worked up about a load of safe, tame stories which I felt would be fun to share. You guys look up to these people, and I've known most of them 15 years. I'm an asset. You're treating me like the village idiot. Thumpa could vouch for me. It's just ridiculous him having to though. He's got his image to protect anyway.
Future_Shock
quote:
Originally posted by Elipton:
quote:
Originally posted by Andy_Influx:
This is how every interaction with Sketchy goes:

Sketchy: All I want is friends, okay?

Hey - i heard his brother DJ PAUL COMPULSION took him to a party one time and everyone at the party was like psh DJ PAUL COMPULSION you don't have the contacts that sketchy does you should just quit hardcore while we all suck sketchy's dick because we love him and he's the ultimate and we all want him in our studios and at our gigs.

Sketchy has been around the block man. You better recognise.

Isn't that right, sketch?
Future_Shock
quote:
Thumpa could vouch for me. It's just ridiculous him having to though. He's got his image to protect anyway.

Ah, so you're saying Thumpa vouching for you would negatively affect his image?

Wonder why...
DJ Sketchy Me and Thumpa were breaking through around the same time. So we're mates from then. Thumpa's a forum institution. Him defending some loud mouth newbie with a negative reception won't do him any favours no.
Cyrax
quote:
Me and Thumpa were breaking through around the same time. So we're mates from then. Thumpa's a forum institution. Him defending some loud mouth newbie with a negative reception won't do him any favours no.

I've never heard of Thumpa, is he any good?
DJ Sketchy Anyway. Back on the subject of Brisk. He was closer to Compulsion than he was to me. Compulsion was gonna release on Brisk's label. Compulsion however pissed Brisk off to the point of it not happening.
Elipton Are you sure Compulsion is another person, or just the darker side to your schizophrenic rage?
DJ Sketchy
quote:
Are you sure Compulsion is another person, or just the darker side to your schizophrenic rage?

Since when have I displayed the slightest bit of rage? I'm sure you'd all love me to flip out. Ain't gonna happen.
arpz Every thread gets derailed, seriously, just stop doing it and then we can all have some proper discussions rather than spending the whole time talking about how deluded you are
Vladel I would for one love to see brisk back if it means him producing again, otherwise I'm not fussed.
DJ Sketchy
quote:
Every thread gets derailed, seriously, just stop doing it and then we can all have some proper discussions rather than spending the whole time talking about how deluded you are

Things will settle soon I'm sure.
Elipton
quote:
quote:
Are you sure Compulsion is another person, or just the darker side to your schizophrenic rage?

Since when have I displayed the slightest bit of rage? I'm sure you'd all love me to flip out. Ain't gonna happen.

That's what Paul is for, isn't it?
DJ Sketchy
quote:
quote:
quote:

That's what Paul is for, isn't it?

What, the rage element?
Cyrax
quote:
Every thread gets derailed, seriously, just stop doing it and then we can all have some proper discussions rather than spending the whole time talking about how deluded you are

Do you wanna start the new thread or shall I?
arpz
quote:
Originally posted by Cyrax:
quote:

Do you wanna start the new thread or shall I?

lol give it a shot
DJ Sketchy Do you think Brisk will be back writing with Ham on his return?
wong
quote:
Do you think Brisk will be back writing with Ham on his return?

Id say that bits happened already
DJ Sketchy
quote:
Originally posted by wong:
quote:
Do you think Brisk will be back writing with Ham on his return?

Id say that bits happened already

Yeah I've seen pictures of them back in the studio. Do you think they will go back full on again? Only Ham has his Hamilton brand now.
wong I personally dont think they will, no. But who knows
Captain Triceps I'd not have thought so, bar the odd one off here and there.
latininxtc
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
I would for one love to see brisk back if it means him producing again, otherwise I'm not fussed.

I don't believe he's ever stopped producing. He's always had every intention of making a 2nd artist album. I think it will be far easier now to collab with other producers now that he's returning home. Glad for him, especially considering the circumstances he moved to Australia in the first place.
djDMS Brisk being back and making Hardcore again could prolong my interest in the scene for a little while longer because I'm very close to dropping out all together pretty damn soon.
The Stisk It was on facebook a while ago that he was working with ham on something for ham's new album, hopefully he'll be back making stuff with fracus and darwin and with stormtrooper making hardcore again hopefully they'll make some more tracks, the few they did for ng/bb and for brisks album were brilliant!
Elipton
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Brisk being back and making Hardcore again could prolong my interest in the scene for a little while longer because I'm very close to dropping out all together pretty damn soon.

I'm way off the wagon, but I've been listening to it a little more this past couple of months. If select events were easier to travel to, I'd probably try and enjoy it properly more often.

It took 2.36 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page