Radio listeners 185+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 The Return of Orbit1

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
trippnface ****KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

https://www.facebook.com/sgonzalezfreq/posts/1212818018800400?comment_id=1213091768773025¬if_t=comment_mention¬if_id=1484067315137694
MC Deecee Was about to make a topic on the same subject, all I can say is fuuuuuucking yessssss!!!!!
Elipton Good.
****ing.
News.
DjZelous I was at the auto shop getting my car fixed when i saw this, im not sure how i didnt yell from exitement!
Samination **** orbit1, I rather have The Acolyte back... oh wait.
ultraskool Orbit1 - AKA The Acolyte or Sam G. was quite good back in the days. He has quite a unique form of HHC sound that is very futuristic - I think he was one of the early Freeform breakaway group along with the likes of Hazey and other Aussie Hardcore crew.
ViolonC Waiting for the "omg sound just like gammer" posts when there is finally some music to listen to.
DjZelous
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
**** orbit1, I rather have The Acolyte back... oh wait.

Well, the Orbit1 sound was very upfront, BOOM BOOM IN YA FACE SOUND., Acolyte had a much more trancy feel to me
Samination well, he changed his name to orbit1 around the time i started to dislike most uk hardcore
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by ViolonC:
Waiting for the "omg sound just like gammer" posts when there is finally some music to listen to.

lol; i almost posted" please don't suck like gammer"
silver He'll be releasing the tracks under AudioFreq, or at least that is the Jan 2017 plan :)
DjZelous Pleeease try to collab with him silver! You guys did amazing work with Thug Connected & Smack!
Ive got both on vinyl :) But i do gotta ask, why does the smack vinyl sound very dull?
Samination I have Work It, which I think Silver thought I had pirated since it was during my piracy haydays, but i think he forgot that I had bought Hardcore Junkieee 2 when he sold them here ;)
silver Would be cool to do something but I don't think I'm on his radar as I don't think I bring anything to the table besides ideas... most of audiofreq colabs now are with other producers.... but feels good to know I signed and released his first track and saw his talent early on happyhardcore.com

The Smack vinyl shouldn't sound dull at all, you could always buy the digital version if that helps? ...

Trivia,: The vocal in Smack is me, we recorded it when I went to Sydney and went to Sam's place :)
Ionosphere ....Sam's back....?

and about time too.
trippnface "With all this psy-trance influence creeping into hardstyle, I hope hardstyle shifts away from hardness more towards drive and energy. Hype or no hype, I think its healthy for a genre to have different flavours! "

huh? where?

psytrance hardstyle?

psytrance is def huge right now; can't say the same for hardstyle.

anybody have any idea what he is talking about?
Samination Psy-trance. Huge? Huh what, did I get back to 1999 or something?
ViolonC People finally got bored with House so the mob split going to Techno and Psy Trance.
Sulphurik Anyone heard anything from Cube::Hard? Always liked his tracks. It's been a while since his last release.
trippnface
quote:
Psy-trance. Huge? Huh what, did I get back to 1999 or something?

absolutely massive. 99 doesnt have shit on right now.

best party i have went to that was not hardcore

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XpgrxB65UoE
Craigavon raver
quote:
Originally posted by Sulphurik:
Anyone heard anything from Cube::Hard? Always liked his tracks. It's been a while since his last release.

Yeah cube:hard was brillant, loved his stuff as well, he oesn't produce that much these days but i think he releases the odd track now and again, he's been doing that the last few years, and i think he has a new track on the new rebuild cd
Skidzorz Hey Silver: is this just a side project -meaning he's still continuing his main HS career? Because if so it def feels like that was his goal all along .. Get to a point big enough in his HS career (because he knew he couldn't make a significant living off HC) where he can substain himself and then split his time between his living (which is still infinitely enjoyable) and producing HC which was his first passion. Or maybe he just doesn'tc care about HC in any special way and just wants to produce something different for a change. Who really knows. I hope it's the former - in that he really loved HC all the way through and was just waiting for the right time to be able to kind of bring it into the fold again. But that's the romantic in me. We'll see. One things for sure .. We ARE getting tracks lol. No TWR lol
silver
quote:
Originally posted by Skidzorz:
Hey Silver: is this just a side project -meaning he's still continuing his main HS career? Because if so it def feels like that was his goal all along .. Get to a point big enough in his HS career (because he knew he couldn't make a significant living off HC) where he can substain himself and then split his time between his living (which is still infinitely enjoyable) and producing HC which was his first passion. Or maybe he just doesn'tc care about HC in any special way and just wants to produce something different for a change. Who really knows. I hope it's the former - in that he really loved HC all the way through and was just waiting for the right time to be able to kind of bring it into the fold again. But that's the romantic in me. We'll see. One things for sure .. We ARE getting tracks lol. No TWR lol

His last album was all over the place in terms of genres which I thought was cool. Only he knows what he plans to do. I wont count my chickens before they hatch, I wouldn't say "he's back" until we hear a tune...
Samination well if anything, the answer he gave me when it came to his older tracks... why is he bothering coming back?
silver
quote:
well if anything, the answer he gave me when it came to his older tracks... why is he bothering coming back?

He always like it but hardcore doesn't pay the bills (for 99% of people out there)....

The other guess is HTID is now Australian owned... he being an aussie and all... I've known one of the new owners for nearly 20 years personally and Sam knows them as well. The new owners are good people, no drama, no ego's.... it's a good thing for hardcore.
Skidzorz
quote:
Originally posted by silver:
quote:
Originally posted by Skidzorz:
Hey Silver: is this just a side project -meaning he's still continuing his main HS career? Because if so it def feels like that was his goal all along .. Get to a point big enough in his HS career (because he knew he couldn't make a significant living off HC) where he can substain himself and then split his time between his living (which is still infinitely enjoyable) and producing HC which was his first passion. Or maybe he just doesn'tc care about HC in any special way and just wants to produce something different for a change. Who really knows. I hope it's the former - in that he really loved HC all the way through and was just waiting for the right time to be able to kind of bring it into the fold again. But that's the romantic in me. We'll see. One things for sure .. We ARE getting tracks lol. No TWR lol

His last album was all over the place in terms of genres which I thought was cool. Only he knows what he plans to do. I wont count my chickens before they hatch, I wouldn't say "he's back" until we hear a tune...

Fair enough. I had never heard of this album, and yeah, quickly listening through it I love that he's experimenting with genres outside of HS again.

My favourite dubstep tracks have always been by non-dusbtep artists; love hearing HS and HC artists produce outside their comfort zones.

It took 1.22 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page