Radio listeners 151+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 should be getting 1 of these badboys today

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Guest http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Zanussi-ZAN1910UEL-Bagless-Cylinder-Vacuum-Cleaner-RRP-99-99-/381460189558?hash=item58d0cc9176:g:940AAOSwVm5ZALPc

my old hoover is so wack, it won't even pickup some tabacco of my bling rug or paper that spills when you empty your cross cut shredder
Guest if it works i up a video of cut up paper on my bling rug
Captain Triceps I heard they suck.
Samination For anything that's not a liquid or is sticky, they work find
Guest it works on my rug, probably down to the 2200 watt on the box, and 800 watt in most descriptions

the main hoover attachment is too small to fit on the main pipe, so i have to sand 1mm off on the inner tube, or send it back, but the other attachments fit good
Guest im not to worried about the big chunky head attachment, this is the only attachment you need if you don't have alot of carpit

Impulse_Response Good to know that I can turn to hhc.com if I ever need advice on a vacuum cleaner.
Guest yup, your not going to get the average man spending £250 on a purple hoover, or if you actually have a seperate studio besides your home, don't want the cleaners in when you can't bebothered and leave everything on with half a track mastered
The drunken scotsman Happy hoovercore.com
Guest you'll be thanking me when all the woman leave and start telling all their mates your home is actually clean
wong nowt sucks as good as my hetty
Guest hetty and henrys are rubbish, i use them at work, and they don't pich up the paper shredder mess that well, then they have a bag

the zanussi hepa filter works good enough, and saves you ?10 every 2 months in bags, and also has the same -db level as hettrys and henrys and numatic's in the commercial world, they are also real rubbish when hoovering shop door mats
Guest if you get a zanussia and have a real fluffy carpet, you can bring out the big guns

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ZANUSSI-Vacuum-Cleaner-Turbo-Brush-Floor-Tool-Head-Hoover-Rollerbrush-32mm-/191490306076?hash=item2c95b6301c:g:IYgAAOSw2s1UwQHT
arpz Gotta go with Guest on this, like those Henry family ones are just like a container with a pipe attached, do they even have any modes?

Even if there's like 2 or 3 modes they haven't got cyclone or hurricane or whatever so yeah.
wong Yeah but ... hetty, know what i mean harry?
Guest yeah, you have the manly pink version

wong shes great, i love her
Guest until everyone works out your admitting to having a little 3cm dick
wong its not that big
jordesuvi
quote:
Originally posted by Guest:
if you get a zanussia and have a real fluffy carpet, you can bring out the big guns

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ZANUSSI-Vacuum-Cleaner-Turbo-Brush-Floor-Tool-Head-Hoover-Rollerbrush-32mm-/191490306076?hash=item2c95b6301c:g:IYgAAOSw2s1UwQHT

Literally crying with laughter here
quote:
Originally posted by jordesuvi:
quote:
Originally posted by Guest:
if you get a zanussia and have a real fluffy carpet, you can bring out the big guns

Literally crying with laughter here

damn right, pickup animal fur, your g-tech, shark and dyson can only handle animal fur on some lino and a few bread crumbs

It took 1.39 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page