Radio listeners 172+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Vinylgroover - The Obsession Continues

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
CDJay Vinylgroover - "The Obsession Continues" CD

CD1:
01. Time
02. Love To Be
03. Groove Control (as Midas)
04. I Can Live Without You
05. Ice Cold (w/ Unknown)
06. So Real
07. Shelter, Shelter
08. Like A Prayer (as Sound Assassins)
09. Smooth & Irresistible (w/ Brisk)
10. Dougal & Hopskotch - Steam Train (Vinylgroover & DNA Remix)
11. Secrets
12. All I Need Is Love (as Elevate)
13. Always In My Dreams (as Select)

CD2:
01. 2 Hearts As 1 (As Urban Noize)
02. Life's Melody
03. Virtual Dreams (Mix 3) (as Elevate)
04. 40 Miles (w/ Trixxy)
05. No Way Back
06. The Rave Theme (as Technophobic)
07. Mr Kirk's Nightmare
08. Real High, Real Fast (as Apple Mac)
09. Kick It (As The Collective)
10. All That You See And Hear (as Elevate)
11. Show Me A Sign (w/ Mike Reverie)
12. 2 Hearts As 1 (Fracus & Darwin Exclusive 2019 Album Remix)**
13. Time (Al Storm Exclusive 2019 Album Remix)**

**Not available as part of the digital download until the CD is released on Jan 30th.

This is a "dual ownership" product where digital rights are granted WITH the purchase of the limited CD only. Digital downloads are available immediately on check-out while you wait for your tracked delivery to arrive.

Vinylgroover - "The Obsession Continues" Completionist Bundle

Bundle Contains:
- A double CD (shipping the week of Jan 30th) containing 26 full-length exclusive tracks, digitally re-mastered, and made available digitally for the first time.

- Full download access to a catalogue of over 100 digitally sourced and re-mastered Vinylgroover tracks taken from their original DATs and catalogued over the past year or two. The vast majority have NEVER been available in a digital format before, and even those few that have are fully re-sourced from the DATs and mastered again using 2018 technology.

- Please note: There ARE some omissions from the catalogue, tracks that we have searched tirelessly for in a digital format but that are unfortunately not preserved in the archive. Fortunately there are few, but if you don't see the title you're looking for in the list detailed at the bottom of the page, then I'm afraid we simply weren't able to track it down in a sufficiently high quality format.

Completionist Bundle - Digital Download Track List:

Brisk & Vinylgroover - Seasons Of Love
Brisk & Vinylgroover - Smooth & Irresistable (ABH Remix)
Brisk & Vinylgroover - The Superior B Side
Cheddar 1 (Vinylgroover & Unknown Remix)
DJ Vinylgroover - Future Rock (Remix)
Dougal & DNA - Tranquility (Vinylgroover & DNA Remix)
Druid & Vinylgroover - Choirs Of Heaven
Druid & Vinylgroover - Kounter Attack
Elevate - All I Need Is Love (Euro Kick)
Elevate - All I Need Is Love (Exclusive Bonkers Mix)
Elevate - Take Me Anywhere
Elevate - The Love
Elevate - Virtual Dreams
Elevate - Virtual Dreams (X-Clusive DB7 Euro Mix)
Hardcore Masters - Golden Fields
Hyper Drive - Stars Fall Down (DB7 Euro Mix)
Hyper Drive - Stars Fall Down (Vinylgroover Mix)
Ikon - Doesn't Have To Be Like That (Vinylgroover Remix)
Mazurk? - Hardcore Vibes (Vinylgroover Mix)
Midas - Groove Control (Clarkee Mix)
Midas - Groove Control (Dougal Remix)
Midas - Groove Control (Radio Edit)
Midas - Imperial March (Remix)
Midas - Never Give Up
Midas - Spinblitz
Midas - Take It From The Groove
Mr Monkey - 808 Bait
Mr Monkey - Is This Love (4AM Hard Mix)
Mr Monkey - Is This Love (4AM Rave Mix)
Mr X - Mr X's Tales From The Hardcore Side (Compnded)
Mr X - Mr X's Tales From The Hardcore Side (Hear Me)
Promised Land - Promised Land
Promised Land - Stars
Select - Burning With Ecstacy
Select - Come To Me
Select - Dancing In The Rain
Select - Do Do Do
Select - Earth Trance
Select - Funktastic
Select - Happiness
Select - High Spirits
Select - Into The Light
Select - Moon & The Stars
Select - Ray Of Light
Select - Secrets
Select - The Best Days
Select - The Eclipse
Select - The Realm
Select - The Realm (Album Mix)
Select - You Will Be Mine
SMD#3A (Vinylgroover Remix)
Sound Assassins - Clearly Now
Sound Assassins - Complete Loving
Sound Assassins - Deep Blue Skies
Sound Assassins - Hardcore Vibes
Sound Assassins - Like A Prayer (Select Album Mix)
Sound Assassins - My Guardian Angel (Remix)
Sound Assassins - Supernova
Sound Assassins - Sweet Dreams (Remix)
Sound Assassins - Sweet Dreams (Who Done It)
Sound Assassins - The Power Of Love
Sound Assassins - Total Eclipse
Sound Assassins - Total Energy
Technophobic - The Rave Theme Pt.2
The Collective - Obsession
Urban Noize - 2 Hearts As 1 (DJ Friendly Version)
VGT#2A
VGT#2AA
VGT#3A
VGT#3AA
Vinylgroover - Always & Forever
Vinylgroover - Beggin' For More
Vinylgroover - Close My Eyes
Vinylgroover - Forever Land
Vinylgroover - Global Sounds
Vinylgroover - Heaven's Just A Step Away
Vinylgroover - Life's Melody (Alt Mix)
Vinylgroover - My Guardian Angel
Vinylgroover - Power Play
Vinylgroover - Rain On Me
Vinylgroover - Rainbows
Vinylgroover - Shelter, Shelter (Exclusive HH2 Album Mix)
Vinylgroover - So Good
Vinylgroover - Take It From The Groove
Vinylgroover - The Voice Of Tomorrow
Vinylgroover - The Way It Is
Vinylgroover - Time (DB7 Euro Remix)
Vinylgroover - Time (DJ Storm Remix)
Vinylgroover - Together Again
Vinylgroover - Tonight's The Night
Vinylgroover - Tonight's The Night (Brisk Remix)
Vinylgroover & Edy C - Bright Eyes
Vinylgroover & Edy C - Bright Eyes (Select Remix)
Vinylgroover & Edy C - Happy 2 B Hardcore
Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Alpha Century
Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Can You Feel It
Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Deep Situation
Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Doesn't Have To Be
Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Electric Dreams
Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Expansions
Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Fairytales
Vinylgroover & Trixxy - I Need Your Loving
Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Lost It
Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Space Odyssey 2000
Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Space Odyssey 2000 (ABH Remix)
Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Turn The Page
Vinylgroover feat. Lisa - Secrets (Intro Mix)
Samination I was thinking, if this was as expensive as the Sharkey one, I would probably pass, but at 75 pounds, this sounds more promising. I presume most, if not all tracks listed are in a ready state, compared to said Sharkey?

It's sad to see that The String didn't get digitalized. With it there, this would've been an instant buy, unless it was renamed
https://www.discogs.com/Sound-Assassins-Elevate-My-Guardian-Angel-Remix-The-Strings/release/257182

Heck, I wouldnt mind just getting it in a better vinyl-rip than my own :P
CDJay We learned from the Sharkey one; everything listed is ready to go. We have a few obscure, and unreleased, tracks (some with clearance issues) intended for roll out later *but* it's a steal for the price as is. IMNSHO 😂

CDJay
Vladel Completionist purchased, ta boss, i'll have a look tomorrow. My missus will not be very happy with you.
htid_4_life bad time to lose my job, 75.00 is fair but ive always wanted Elevate - All I Need Is Love (Exclusive Bonkers Mix) full length. will anything be released as single downloads
GrahamC Is the 75 version limited?

I lost my debit card today - waiting for it to be replaced and then I MUST purchase this
htid_4_life to be honest if you are squeezing unreleased material in later, i'd love his intro mix on his remix of crowd control, I don't care it sings his name. It was one of the first tracks I heard, I was only 8
CDJay We're not limiting the Completionist edition as there's no physical restriction and it should be available in perpetuity imo.

Relax. Covet, but relax 😉

CDJay
arpz Very on board with this but for the first time in ages I'm going to have to wait a while, bad timing unfortunately with holiday coming up. Will jump on it asap though

@CDJay, can you check HU FB messages please? :) (or get someone to?)
CDJay Just DM me here, I am still avoiding Facebook 😂😉

CDJay
djscavenger Will be picking this up as I was a big Vinylgroover fan back in the day.

There are some missing tracks which is a shame most notably
Nostalgia
Taken from the Groove (VG remix)
Love released
Just for you
What U Want ( though I believe there is a rights issue with this)
Remix of Rush Hour
Phantasm original and remix
Pure Love
And other Midas releases

Also will the digital bundle be available separately? (Without the CD) I fancy picking up the CD and then the digital bundle at a later date when I have more money.
Samination **** this, I'm buying it. :P

Compared to Sharkey, I think I should like most Vinylgroover tracks more than I would've done even if Sharkey's backcat was up.

Too bad about The String and John Gotti's Revenge though :(
Those 3 were my most favorite VG tracks (that I've heard, I doubt I've hear most of these listed here)

Gonna be a pain re-tagging these though :P
Samination Just a heads up.

while they contain files and if you extract them as it, you can play the files, but something with the folder names (on all ZIP files related to these bundles), you can't delete the resulting folders.

I recommend people to use 7zip to handle the files and folders that are created.
CDJay
quote:
Originally posted by djscavenger:
Will be picking this up as I was a big Vinylgroover fan back in the day.

There are some missing tracks which is a shame most notably
Nostalgia <-is just Chris Grayston
Taken from the Groove (VG remix) <- I think this is actually in there, as Vinylgroover - Take It From The Groove.
Love released <- The earliest stuff, inevitably, is the hardest to source. VG did a far better job of keeping his material together and in good condition but naturally that was the case far more once he was running his own label.
Just for you <- Everything from the "World Of Vinylgroover" album is absent; the only digital assets were destroyed in a fire at Alphamagic in the late 90s.The lone exception is the Brisk remix of Tonight's The Night, which was already floating around before the album was even conceptualised.
What U Want ( though I believe there is a rights issue with this) <- I'll look into this
Remix of Rush Hour <- seems lost forever. Alphamagic bought Remix Records from Jimmy J and commissioned this and lots was lost in the aforementioned fire. Bananaman engineered; he doesn't have it (he does have a version with no vocals but I suspect that would be like salt in the wound . Luna-C doesn't have it. DJ Magical doesn't have it. VG *really* wanted this on there; it's one of the many reasons it came out far later than intended!
Phantasm original and remix <- we're actively still trying to get this; only version we have is the edited vinyl rip from Hectic Chapter One / Absolutely Hectic
Pure Love <- is just Chris Grayston
And other Midas releases <- see above

Also will the digital bundle be available separately? (Without the CD) I fancy picking up the CD and then the digital bundle at a later date when I have more money.

We really want to find a way for people to be easily "upgrade", ditto from the standard to deluxe on GFTE. It shouldn't be too hard to implement, but then I said that about the digital rights back order assignment we're still working on.....

CDJay
Samination I'd recommend you re-upload the zip files.

There's a raw space at the end of the foldername that Windows doesn't like.
Triquatra Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft.

Bought.
djscavenger Thanks for clearing that up CDjay. Shame that those tracks got lost in the fire.

Just another that popped into my head was Wham Bam ( the big bang) has that been lost also?
Samination
quote:
Thanks for clearing that up CDjay. Shame that those tracks got lost in the fire.

Just another that popped into my head was Wham Bam ( the big bang) has that been lost also?

LET IT STAY DEAD
djDMS Couldn't agree more!
djscavenger
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Couldn't agree more!

Bah, nothing wrong with some fine cheese
Triquatra Blimey. What a collection. No complaints here!!! :D

Very sad that TWOVGPrt 2 didn't turn up :'( that was the one I owned lol.
https://www.discogs.com/release/257328

Anyone have any ideas if any of the tracks made it out there on cds that I might have missed?!
Specifically Fairytales & Angels (the version from this LP)/Just For you/Can't Live Without You (Force and Styles Mix)

also where tf is wham bam!? :P

Nice one HU Team, and vinylgroover for making this happen!!
htid_4_life sorry to appear as if im jumping on the bandwagon but im curious about his remix of crword control if either the released version or the one with the "vinylgroover" vocal will be on there in the near future?
Triquatra Appears to be a glitch in the first 10 seconds of Elevate - All I Need Is Love (Euro Kick)!
CDJay On it!

Edit: Read my earlier reply regarding Alphamagic fire etc.

CDJay
Samination Im in the process of retaggng all the tracks, or most at least. A lot of those Select tracks doesnt seem to have been released at all!

Anyways, if anyone uses mp3tag and have either re-encoded the files to mp3 or flac, I might got you covered :P
Triquatra Ooooo, hadn't seen that, thank you, a real shame that!

all the zips opened fine for me with no issues, using winrar!
Samination Winrar didnt like them, nor did Window's own Explorer or Freecommander

Anyways, these are the ones that I can't identify any actual releases for:
quote:
/CD2/
Vinylgroover & Mike Reverie - Show Me A Sign

/Completionist/
Cheddar - Cheddar 1 (Vinylgroover & Unknown Remix)
Vinylgroover - Future Rock (remix)
Elevate - All I Need Is Love (Euro Kick)
Elevate - All I Need Is Love (Exclusive Bonkers Mix)
Midas - Groove Control (Radio Edit)
Midas - Imperial March (Remix)
Select - Burning With Ecstacy
Select - Come To Me
Select - Dancing In The Rain
Select - Do Do Do
Select - Earth Trance
Select - Funktastic
Select - Into The Light
Select - Moon & The Stars
Select - Secrets
Select - The Eclipse
Sound Assassins - Like A Prayer (Select Album Mix)
Vinylgroover - Close My Eyes
Vinylgroover - Heaven's Just A Step Away
Vinylgroover - Life's Melody (Alt Mix)
Vinylgroover - Shelter, Shelter (Exclusive HH2 Album Mix)
Vinylgroover - Time (Vinylgroover Intro Version)
Vinylgroover - Tonight's The Night
Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Electric Dreams

The Rest have been tagged. Only thing missing is the correct label info and genre :P
If anyone's interested in tagging the files in mp3tag
CDJay The Select ones are from an unreleased album, as far as we can tell. The space at the end of the zip filename is now fixed. Also some glitches have been identified and fixed versions will hp up on Jan 25th with additional content.

CDJay
Triquatra edit - it was with winrar that I opened it...why the hell did I say winzip lol, wow, takes me back.

winrar opened them fine for me; maybe it's your wierd swedish version of winrar? :P
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Triquatra:
edit - it was with winrar that I opened it...why the hell did I say winzip lol, wow, takes me back.

winrar opened them fine for me; maybe it's your wierd swedish version of winrar? :P

Well, technically Winrar didnt have much problems, but I couldnt delete the folders that was created with winrar :P

Well, 7z could :P
CDJay "Heaven's Just A Step Away" was released, its on a two flip side with a Donna Grassie vocal. We have other unreleased stuff, but need to attribute it correctly in case it's not relevant or clearable. After the Sharkey album batch 3, I publicly promise nothing unless I have it ready to deliver 😂

CDJay
Samination see below
DJ Reevzy CDJay, i?m pretty sure iv got a WAV of the rush hour rmx...no vinyl rip before u ask! Shout if I can be of assistance!
CDJay Upload and dm! Expect acclaim 🤣

CDJay
CDJay Honestly, it's so thankless and difficult doing projects in this vein. Something in a catalogue 20 years old is inevitably going to be lost or unclearable. Did anyone see people openly discussing "sharing" the cost of the bundle with others? Metrics and fiscal returns matter ; our ability to rescue this stuff is directly linked to demonstrable results in order to then facilitate further rescue efforts. Ffs 😂

A year of work restoring, sorting, clearing and identifying an artists *life's* work, (largely unavailable in the digital domain until now) isn't worth 50p or less a track? 🤔

CDJay
Samination JAy, do you know what version of The Rave Theme these are?
They dont sound like the one that got re-released on a Makina release (the 2nd half sounds very different).
The one on CD2 seems to be the 'Ard As Nails mix, not the original

Vinylgroover - Tonight's The Night (Brisk Remix) has a small glitch around 3:00
Vinylgroover - Always & Forever" has one just at the start (~2 seconds in)
GrahamC I would have like to have seen Calypso Summer but this collection is just SO MUCH WIN!!

So. Much. Win.

CDJay, you sir are an utter legend and more!
CDJay Much appreciated. I needed this up on Boxing day and have spent every waking hour since getting it to release 😂

Enjoy ; it's genuinely a treasure trove imo. Real high...

CDJay
htid_4_life not thankless. I couldn't be more excited about this and extremely grateful. I have wanted a full length version of the bonkers remix of All I need is love. 2019 I finally can! Only been after it since 1999
CDJay *curtseys*
djDMS It's VERY impressive.

Purchase incoming
Triquatra Saw people discussing it for sure, after I had purchased for myself (solo), but I couldn't have morally 'gone in' on a bundle with others even after the idea had been floated in front of me, no matter how tempting it is considering money constraints.

Without sounding too brownnosey HU and VG deserve every penny.

I hinted towards it perhaps not being something that was morally right...but I'm done calling people out on it, as I brought it up on the vibes and hatrix thing as well, that I don't see how the artists can be 'happy' with people going in on a bundle; where one person pays ?100 for 4 people, instead of 4 people each paying ?100
but I was widely derided for it XD
CDJay It's crowd funded piracy, on a back catalogue. Shiver a timber, expect palm trees to remain in the tropics 😂

I find it stunning people haven't worked out this is Last Chance Saloon territory. It 'ain't gonna happen organically, or it already would have.

CDJay
dj switchback I definitely have the VG remix of 'Rush Hour' on digital. I got it from Bananaman on some promo Fade and Bananaman CD he was given away at the HU vs Elation gig back in 2013.
arpz
quote:
Saw people discussing it for sure, after I had purchased for myself (solo), but I couldn't have morally 'gone in' on a bundle with others even after the idea had been floated in front of me, no matter how tempting it is considering money constraints.

Without sounding too brownnosey HU and VG deserve every penny.

I hinted towards it perhaps not being something that was morally right...but I'm done calling people out on it, as I brought it up on the vibes and hatrix thing as well, that I don't see how the artists can be 'happy' with people going in on a bundle; where one person pays ?100 for 4 people, instead of 4 people each paying ?100
but I was widely derided for it XD

You were derided because they explicitly said it was OK to do it. Same as with Ham (I found both of these surprising, to be honest) We have the opposite with HU who are taking what I would assume to be the default/normal stance on it - no ones model has ever been 'give it to your mates' until now. I'm assuming we're all talking about the same conversation, I found it ridiculous that Ham/V&H stance was being used as justification for doing it with this one.
Samination Well I much prefer this model tbh. While the Sharkey one was a little of a misstep, we knew to an extend what we were going to get in the end (an extensive backcat).

And these bundles aren't locked behind the "100 that decided to cash in", compared to H/V&HT, so I hope these restoration bundles catches on better than the Exclusive horseshit "For the true hardcore lovers" bundles...
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
"Heaven's Just A Step Away" was released, its on a two flip side with a Donna Grassie vocal.

CDJay

https://www.discogs.com/Select-High-Spirits-Heavens-Just-A-Step-Away/release/189533

This sounds as the right track :)

Another quicky. Anyone know if it's the Hard mix or Rave mix of 40 Miles?
Triquatra
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
quote:
I hinted towards it perhaps not being something that was morally right..

You were derided because they explicitly said it was OK to do it.

Yeah I get that, and I didn't know either had said 'going in' was okay, they weren't explict about it - especially not ham who I'm sure was actually against it and was very angry when it was fileshared; but all I brought up at the time was that it still doesn't sit right with me. Still feels like its something they are having to grudingly say because they can't control it (actually thinking back didn't VnH say in one of their videos that people going in wasn't 'ideal' but they weren't against it?? They certainly didn't say it when they announced it!). What artist happily says "yes, please only give me 100 instead of 400".

arpz
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
quote:
I hinted towards it perhaps not being something that was morally right..

You were derided because they explicitly said it was OK to do it.

Yeah I get that, and I didn't know either had said 'going in' was okay, they weren't explict about it - especially not ham who I'm sure was actually against it and was very angry when it was fileshared; but all I brought up at the time was that it still doesn't sit right with me. Still feels like its something they are having to grudingly say because they can't control it. What artist happily says "yes, please only give me 100 instead of 400".

I think we pretty much agree to be honest - I do think Ham said pretty early on that people could do it but I think it may have been out of the fact that he was the pioneer and perhaps wanted to take the edge off the idea of it being a moneygrab. With the V&H one I went in with someone (and specified this to Hattrixx directly) but know 100% that if we hadn't done that, neither of us would've bought it so they just wouldn't have got the sale at all.

The difference here though, is that we're getting an entire back catalogue of tracks for a really great price, there's nothing about it that should make anyone *gasp* like in the case of the'10 tracks for a ton' model
Triquatra Aye! You have to take into account that I am bitter that I didn't buy the vibes and hatrix thing, because it was awesome :P

?75 for this though...it's beautiful and perfectly priced.
arpz When you factor in one of the people talking about it... I wonder how he'd have felt about people 'going in' on his albums....
Samination What talk?
djDMS Really?

Arseholes.
arpz Actually **** all this, I'm a hypocrit cause I've done this exact thing recently with a label I don't care about
Vladel
quote:
The Select ones are from an unreleased album, as far as we can tell. The space at the end of the zip filename is now fixed. Also some glitches have been identified and fixed versions will hp up on Jan 25th with additional content.

CDJay

Will you let us know when that has happened because i might just wait till then before i download it all.

quote:
Thanks for clearing that up CDjay. Shame that those tracks got lost in the fire.

I also like that one.
CDJay I've got one fixed track back, should have the rest Monday. I suspect I'll stick up a "fixed" archive shortly, then do a rebuild on the 25th incorporating them. Any additional stuff I'll put in a "batch 2" product for the near term.

CDJay
Samination Come To Me glitches around 0:35
Earth Trance has a very very tiny skip at 0:56-0:59. I didnt hear it until I put headphones on
9oh9 Purchased! VGs back catalogue is hit and miss for me, but there's easily enough "hit" there to make the completionist a worthwhile purchase IMO.

CDJay, thank you for doing projects like this, it's amazing being able to get access to back catalogues that I never imagined would be available. I know the Sharkey album generated a lot of shite to deal with, but please continue!

Triquatra I'm not sure how to contact you if you're off facebook CDjay so I shall pop the question here!
I have a few tracks here that aren't in the bundle that I could send you the wavs:

Elevate - The Terminator (DJ friendly on Dreamscape 2001)
C Grayston and Vinylgroover - Break Thru (Sunset Regime Mix) (DJ friendly on J4U III)
Vinylgroover - Global Sounds (DJ friendly on Ready To Fly)
Vinylgroover - So Real (Alternative Verison...entirely different vocals/piano) (DJ friendly on Fusion Ultimate Compilation)
it's this verison:https://youtu.be/v_5Q_lmC70U?t=106
but quality isn't great...I think they just put a vinyl rip on the CD.

also worth asking Jon Doe about the Jon Doe Mix of "Midas - Break Thru" from 1997/8 that is a beast! and he might still have it?! :D
https://youtu.be/owIva0s_Iyk?t=3517
dj switchback A "fixed batch" folder on the 25th will be nice. I haven't went through everything myself yet, although I'm sure I spotted an issue with 'Voice of Tomorrow'. I'll need to have another listen tonight.

CDJay
quote:
I'm not sure how to contact you if you're off facebook CDjay so I shall pop the question here!
I have a few tracks here that aren't in the bundle that I could send you the wavs:

Elevate - The Terminator (DJ friendly on Dreamscape 2001)
C Grayston and Vinylgroover - Break Thru (Sunset Regime Mix) (DJ friendly on J4U III)
Vinylgroover - Global Sounds (DJ friendly on Ready To Fly)
Vinylgroover - So Real (Alternative Verison...entirely different vocals/piano) (DJ friendly on Fusion Ultimate Compilation)
it's this verison:https://youtu.be/v_5Q_lmC70U?t=106i
but quality isn't great...I think they just put a vinyl rip on the CD.

also worth asking Jon Doe about the Jon Doe Mix of "Midas - Break Thru" from 1997/8 that is a beast! and he might still have it?! :D
https://youtu.be/owIva0s_Iyk?t=3517

Check the cd version of so real, that's the same as the fusion one but not awfully sourced. I thought I'd incorporated Global Sounds from that very album. Oops!

CDJay
kazukism92 Question
Does have any limit to get the Completenist Bundle like the Sharkey one?
Samination Global Sounds is in the Completionist bundle already. Unsure if it's the same version Triq is on about though.
Triquatra ahhh I missed global sounds, yes that's in there! XD

So Real though, there only appears to be one there, in the CD folder like you say, and that's got the same lyrics/singer and piano as VGT2 (I'm raving I'm Raving) (is it the BBR03 verison of So Real, perhaps, or maybe an unreleased version?) I don't have it on vinyl so can't check and don't trust that youtube vid...as I think they're using the vinylrip thats on Fusion The Ultimate Compilation or The Ultimate Happy Album...but at the same time using the BBR03 image.

"So Real"s got a different piano/vocalist and different lyrics "I'm feeling on top of the world, can't believe that I'm feeling this feeling dahh dah dah etc etc"
the songs are the same at the start, but then they diverge and go in different directions at the drop
https://youtu.be/v_5Q_lmC70U?t=95

Unless there are two versions there and I'm missing the other one? site seems to be down atm so I can't re-download. :'(
Samination I only got one file labeled So Real, unless the packages was updated after I d/l. I got a total of 131 files
Samination If anyone wants some quick tagging, I could redo my mp3tag script :P

djDMS
quote:
ahhh I missed global sounds, yes that's in there! XD

So Real though, there only appears to be one there, in the CD folder like you say, and that's got the same lyrics/singer and piano as VGT2 (I'm raving I'm Raving) (is it the BBR03 verison of So Real, perhaps, or maybe an unreleased version?) I don't have it on vinyl so can't check and don't trust that youtube vid...as I think they're using the vinylrip thats on Fusion The Ultimate Compilation or The Ultimate Happy Album...but at the same time using the BBR03 image.

"So Real"s got a different piano/vocalist and different lyrics "I'm feeling on top of the world, can't believe that I'm feeling this feeling dahh dah dah etc etc"
the songs are the same at the start, but then they diverge and go in different directions at the drop
https://youtu.be/v_5Q_lmC70U?t=95

Unless there are two versions there and I'm missing the other one? site seems to be down atm so I can't re-download. :'(

I haven't bought it yet so no idea what I'm on about.

But.

The released version of So real (On big beats) had the changed vocal - most likely because he'd have got slaughtered for using Raving I'm raving. I was so disappointed when I got the vinyl :-(

Obviously thought 'f*** it' when it came to releasing VGT#2

Triquatra That's good to know, thank you sir! So all the released versions are the 'fusion' version.
and the one on the cd is that DAT of....a dubplate that he played out?

you shouldn't have been disappointed, released version far superior in piano and vocal...just sadly not in audio quality xD
CDJay I see what's happened.

I have the version you're talking about; but it's been replaced with the other one as they had identical file names and the Completionist one was uploaded afterwards.

Fixing

CDJay
Triquatra Legend!

I hope none of that came off as bitchy, was just genuinely trying to help! <3 much love!

Completionist has been on constantly since I bought it, proper vinygroover fest going on right now.
Surely there can't be many more archives left to plunder?!
Samination DJ Frantic's stuff. But I'd guess those where lost with the Alpha Project fire.
djDMS Oh stuff this, off to buy it now.

I have absolutely no idea what to do with all this music!
djDMS Scrap that.

I will when I get home, can't get on the site on my phone for some reason
Triquatra
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
DJ Frantic's stuff. But I'd guess those where lost with the Alpha Project fire.

If there was a UFO archive I'd fall overmyself for it....but the trouble is the only chance of getting the stuff I would want...the 98/99 stuff would be through hixxy

so a hixxy archive, please!

XD hahahaha! (A ha ha!)
djDMS Just recreate it all from scratch, Rowan.

Would be much quicker ;-)
Samination
quote:
Just recreate it all from scratch, Rowan.

Would be much quicker ;-)

maybe you could work directly with UFO on them?

DJ Triqqy and DJ UFO

------------------------

Anyways, is Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Electric Dreams is it's own track, or just another version of "Always & Forever"?
CDJay Most UFO stuff is gone ; dats no more and a hard drive crash. I only have Stay With Me and Trip To The Other side because Sharkey had them.

CDJay
Craig Cairney Finally getting around to having a proper listen. I was always a massive TWO / Vinylgroover fan boy growing up. Especially during 1996-1997.

This is a fantastic collection. It's great to have tracks such as Secrets, Smooth & Irresistible, Like A Prayer, My Guardian Angel, Shelter Shelter etc etc. Oh and I still love the VG and DNA remix of Steamtrain. Brings back good memories of the Sanctuary.
Craig Cairney Oh and '2 Hearts As 1' still sounds f**king epic! Can't believe that was never on an album from the late 90s. Very much looking forward to hearing the new F&D mix.
robertybob Got to be a Next Gen completionist release next, surely
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by robertybob:
Got to be a Next Gen completionist release next, surely

it would definitly be easier to do, for those that's gotten released
KungFuRabbit
quote:
Originally posted by robertybob:
Got to be a Next Gen completionist release next, surely

There was a mention of this possibly happening a year ago on Next Gen's facebook page (as a flash drive with the entire catalog or something along those lines). I guess nothing has come out of it so far though :(
GrahamC Would be good if it happened! The NG/BB stuff was great music, masterfully produced.
CDJay Fixes imminent, more is coming. Largely unreleased.

I'm scared of promising things, (Cheers Other Jon), but I have an unreleased Dreamscape Anthem with MC Freestyle. So much cool shit.

VG is hyped because y'all are. Reciprocity. Yay.

CDJay
arpz
quote:
Fixes imminent, more is coming. Largely unreleased.

I'm scared of promising things, (Cheers Other Jon), but I have an unreleased Dreamscape Anthem with MC Freestyle. So much cool shit.

CDJay

read your pms ffs :)

CDJay I'm only on FB for preservation of evidence. DM me here 😂

CDJay
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by GrahamC:
Would be good if it happened! The NG/BB stuff was great music, masterfully produced.

this would for sure be my # 1
Triquatra Just popped by to say I'm still listening to this, it's been on nearly constantly. Classic Vinylgroover and Trixxy!
Wish hardcore was still like this.
djDMS I'm not even 2 thirds of the way through yet. Currently forcing myself to listen to some of the AWFUL Sound assassins stuff ;-)
Coolgamer Right shame that John Gotti's Revenge and Space Odyssey aren't included.

But hell, for what's there and the price point, and the promise of added material, it's an instant buy.

I do wish the stuff was properly tagged, though. Also, just wondering, any reason it's in .wav and not .flac compressed?
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Coolgamer:
Right shame that John Gotti's Revenge and Space Odyssey aren't included.

But hell, for what's there and the price point, and the promise of added material, it's an instant buy.

I do wish the stuff was properly tagged, though. Also, just wondering, any reason it's in .wav and not .flac compressed?

Both version of Space Odyssey are there :P

It's .wav because of it's uncompromised quality (while it's lossless, FLAC can't guarantee that it's full quality gets reverted) and it's the most likely format to work everywhere.
And if you need help tagging your FLACs (or MP3, I don't judge), I could get a little mp3tag tutorial set up again (my previous one had some minor mistakes in it :P)
Coolgamer
quote:
quote:
Right shame that John Gotti's Revenge and Space Odyssey aren't included.

Both version of Space Odyssey are there :P

It's .wav because of it's uncompromised quality (while it's lossless, FLAC can't guarantee that it's full quality gets reverted) and it's the most likely format to work everywhere.
And if you need help tagging your FLACs (or MP3, I don't judge), I could get a little mp3tag tutorial set up again (my previous one had some minor mistakes in it :P)

Ah, so it's the ABH Remix I'm thinking of then... but this version doesn't seem complete.

The version I remember most fondly is from Happy 2b Hardcore 4. It was the very first time I ever heard happy hardcore way back when, my brother popping in the cd and telling me to listen. He had to tell me to wait for it, then the beat just dropped... and I was hooked for life after that.

The version in this pack doesn't have the full sample like in Happy 2b Hardcore 4, which is odd, since it's obviously a vocal sample from the same place as what IS in there. If that version has any chance to be found, I'd be in heaven.

For reference, if SOMEHOW you've never heard that version, here's a link jumped to the missing sample. https://youtu.be/HazbzijVYoc?t=42

Not sure what happened to John Gotti's Revenge, it's a shame so much got lost to time.

I use mp3tag as well, it's just nice to have everything already sorted if I'm spending decent cash, and it helps avoid errors.

Mp3 is a dirty word for me. Flac for my archives, and .ogg in q9 or q10 for my portable players.
Triquatra I don't have 2001 on vinyl, but I have a feeling there was a little sneaky editing going on for Happy2Bhardcore:

Top is in the completionist as "Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Space Odyssey 2000"
Bottom one is Happy2bhardcore 'version'

they are identical when played from the first drop (vocal sample n all!). But *before* the red line is the first 17 seconds of the ABH remix.

They've just been spliced quickly together to make a cleaner intro, and to fit more music onto the cd.

Grab yourself an audio editor and you could recreate the splice perfectly and have an identical 'version' to what is on happy2bhardcore. Gimmie a shout if you need a hand!
Samination After taking a listen, it's actually the original. Anabolic Frolic just cut somewhere around 1:20 in it, skipping the intro completely. You can hear that it's not at all like the ABH because of how the kicks and bass sounds like
Ignore me, Triq answered the same thing as I was listening/typing my answer :P
Triq: I think the 2001 mix is just a hard trance version.

If you have mp3tag and haven't changed the filenames, you could try my script then :)

Filename order: https://pastebin.com/pMw7att8
(Folder names are irrelevant, as long as the files are ordered in the same way in mp3tag)
For the "Textfile to tag" command: https://pastebin.com/bgKBKwRk
And use this as "format string":
quote:
Sample:
WAV World of Obsession Recordings TWO004 The Clash of the Titans EP a1 Brisk & Vinylgroover Smooth & Irresistible 1997 Happy Hardcore

FORMAT STRING:
%mysource% %COPYRIGHT% %catnr% %ALBUM% %TRACK% %ARTIST% %TITLE% %YEAR% %GENRE%

Alt FORMAT STRING (if you dont want to use the custom MYSOURCE tag that I do):
%dummy% %COPYRIGHT% %catnr% %ALBUM% %TRACK% %ARTIST% %TITLE% %YEAR% %GENRE%

(if it doesnt copy properly, all spaces are tab's)

warped_candykid
quote:

The version I remember most fondly is from Happy 2b Hardcore 4. It was the very first time I ever heard happy hardcore way back when, my brother popping in the cd and telling me to listen. He had to tell me to wait for it, then the beat just dropped... and I was hooked for life after that.

Happy2bHardcore Chapter 4 was my first ever Happy Hardcore CD. Got it at the wal-mart in Murphy, NC.
lainnix Considering buying the completionist edition. Have all the glitched tracks been fixed already, or are we still waiting for a re-upload of some?
CDJay Fixes going up this week, extra content end month

CDJay
Samination Did you notice the ones I mentioned as well, or did you know of them beforehand?

by me:
Vinylgroover - Tonight's The Night (Brisk Remix) has a small glitch around 3:00
Vinylgroover - Always & Forever has one just at the start (~2 seconds in)
Come To Me glitches around 0:35
Select - Earth Trance has a very very tiny skip at 0:56-0:59. I didnt hear it until I put headphones on

by Triquatra:
Elevate - All I Need Is Love (Euro Kick) Appears to be a glitch in the first 10 seconds
htid_4_life
quote:
Fixes imminent, more is coming. Largely unreleased.

CDJay

When is the pack updated Freestyle and Vinylgroover were awesome I would be really interested in hearing this
Craigavon raver Sweet! be picking this up at the end of the month when i get paid

And the rave theme part 2! never even knew there was a rave theme part 2 never mind heard it!
Samination I thought you said you didnt buy digital packs? ;)
Triquatra Huge glitch at the end of Select - High Spirits (at 5:36)!
CDJay Good work. Was just about to but the fixes and so real version live 😂

CDJay
djDMS I noticed some, but forgot to note them

Triquatra It's over 12 hours of music! XD I've had it on shuffle and a number of times i've closed and started again (shuffle started over..) too so I don't even think i've listened to it all yet. Still singing it's praises.
CDJay More to come this week 😉

CDJay
174BPM This looks amazing!
The Vinylgroover tape was my favourite on the first tape pack I bought back in 1997, I was sad to see him leave the hardcore scene, he had so much talent, his mixing style was great.
I am sad to see that Vinylgroover Time (VIP Vinylgroover remix) is not on the list, did that one go missing?.
https://youtu.be/gwrvsaJkzFY
Samination Dont forget to bump the thread when you've updated the zips CDJay :P

If possible, maybe even add an "updated: date" to the items on the download page?
9oh9
quote:
Originally posted by 174BPM:
This looks amazing!
The Vinylgroover tape was my favourite on the first tape pack I bought back in 1997, I was sad to see him leave the hardcore scene, he had so much talent, his mixing style was great.
I am sad to see that Vinylgroover Time (VIP Vinylgroover remix) is not on the list, did that one go missing?.
https://youtu.be/gwrvsaJkzFY

I think an earlier reply in the thread said that all the "World of Vinylgroover" stuff was lost...
CDJay Sadly so, there was a fire at Alphamagic and the only thing we have is the Brisk remix of "Tonight's the Night".

I think I have the fixed items ready to download as a separate item, hopefully tomorrow, and I will also update the main archive at the time time.

The rest should be up late Thursday night

CDJay
Triquatra Do you think VG would be against a clean vinylrip (clearly labelled as vinylrip to stop any complainers) added to the bundle for the world of vinylgroover missing tracks??
CDJay I'll ask!

Next batch is... very imminent indeed

CDJay
GrahamC Awesome, I just checked the site to see if there was anything and then headed over here to see if there was news :D

Will check the morns morn and see what like
GrahamC Also,

Did I imagine the Vinylgroover remix of Steam Train? I would of sworn It was in there and now I can't find it now.

But I have been on the beers tonight so you never know, I could have deleted it or something more stupid than that.

Praise be to all
CDJay It's on CD1

CDJay
CDJay Fixes should be live, and including the right version of "So Real" from the CD.

Other tracks added to batch 2:

Select - Is this Love
Vinylgroover - Dream Of Heaven
Vinylgroover - Feel It
Vinylgroover - Feel The Rhythm
Vinylgroover - Feeling So Real
Vinylgroover - Final Countdown
Vinylgroover - Hardcore Business
Vinylgroover - Hype That Funk
Vinylgroover - Kick That Beat
Vinylgroover - Let It Rip
Vinylgroover - Slave To The Rave
Vinylgroover - Solar Ghosts
Vinylgroover - The Twist
Vinylgroover - This Generation
Vinylgroover - Wake Me Up From This Dream
Vinylgroover - Whores In This House
Vinylgroover feat MC Freestyle - Dreaming (Dreamscape Anthem)

That knocks the total number of tracks over 150.

CDJay
Coolgamer
quote:
After taking a listen, it's actually the original. Anabolic Frolic just cut somewhere around 1:20 in it, skipping the intro completely. You can hear that it's not at all like the ABH because of how the kicks and bass sounds like
Ignore me, Triq answered the same thing as I was listening/typing my answer :P
Triq: I think the 2001 mix is just a hard trance version.

If you have mp3tag and haven't changed the filenames, you could try my script then :)

Filename order: https://pastebin.com/pMw7att8
(Folder names are irrelevant, as long as the files are ordered in the same way in mp3tag)
For the "Textfile to tag" command: https://pastebin.com/bgKBKwRk
And use this as "format string":
quote:
Sample:
WAV World of Obsession Recordings TWO004 The Clash of the Titans EP a1 Brisk & Vinylgroover Smooth & Irresistible 1997 Happy Hardcore

FORMAT STRING:
%mysource% %COPYRIGHT% %catnr% %ALBUM% %TRACK% %ARTIST% %TITLE% %YEAR% %GENRE%

Alt FORMAT STRING (if you dont want to use the custom MYSOURCE tag that I do):
%dummy% %COPYRIGHT% %catnr% %ALBUM% %TRACK% %ARTIST% %TITLE% %YEAR% %GENRE%

(if it doesnt copy properly, all spaces are tab's)

I assume this script will need to be updated for the new tracks added? And will it work even if I convert all the files to .flac? I don't have nearly enough storage for that amount of .wav files.
Samination
quote:
I assume this script will need to be updated for the new tracks added? And will it work even if I convert all the files to .flac? I don't have nearly enough storage for that amount of .wav files.

Yea, I'll wait until the new tracks get up before I update any of this.
Also, I originally intended this just for formats that support tags (flac,alac,mp4,mp3,ogg,etc...), but it seems like mp3tag.de supports tags for WAV's too, even if that's a non-standard best not used. But it's always better to tag them after you've converted them to the formats you want.
djDMS
quote:
Fixes should be live, and including the right version of "So Real" from the CD.

Other tracks added to batch 2:

Select - Is this Love
Vinylgroover - Dream Of Heaven
Vinylgroover - Feel It
Vinylgroover - Feel The Rhythm
Vinylgroover - Feeling So Real
Vinylgroover - Final Countdown
Vinylgroover - Hardcore Business
Vinylgroover - Hype That Funk
Vinylgroover - Kick That Beat
Vinylgroover - Let It Rip
Vinylgroover - Slave To The Rave
Vinylgroover - Solar Ghosts
Vinylgroover - The Twist
Vinylgroover - This Generation
Vinylgroover - Wake Me Up From This Dream
Vinylgroover - Whores In This House
Vinylgroover feat MC Freestyle - Dreaming (Dreamscape Anthem)

That knocks the total number of tracks over 150.

CDJay

Are they all added to the original bundle?
Samination CDJay mentioned earlier that he might put it in a separate zip file
Triquatra Don't think they're live just yet! Just downloaded them and they're the same as last time.
CDJay Batch 2 and fixes Live now!

Until Feb 1st they will be avaiwas seperate downloads, then I'll update the main archive 😉

CDJay
Samination Hardcore Business loops for a second or 2 at the end.
CDJay Gah 😂

CDJay
Samination And is Kick that Beat and Let it Rip the exact same track? :P
Samination So, I've downloaded the 2 new zips containing the fixes and a bunch of new tracks.

Just a few notes:
The first So Real that we got is in fact this version: https://www.discogs.com/Vinylgroover-Up-Yours/release/255240
I had previously mistaken it for the new one we got (labeled Original vox): https://www.discogs.com/DJ-Vinylgroover-So-Real-Always-Forever/release/229632

Golden Fields has been changed to Golden Fields (Mix 1)

All fixes have replaced the original files. The fixes are not stored in their own folder. And the So Real (Original Vox) has been moved to the Digital Bundle 2 pack instead.

quote:
See post further down.

djgimp A couple of things with some of these additional tracks. I recognised a few that are labelled as different tracks on Discogs. Please correct me if I'm wrong...

First of all 'Solar Ghosts' is taken from The Collective EP as the Untitled track.

'Dream Of Heaven' is on Discogs as 'New Wave - Dream Of Heaven' being DJ Destiny aswell as 'Whores' on the HP label.

'Feeling So Real' is also down as 'DJ Destiny - Feel Real' on World Of Obsession Limited Editions.

'Final Countdown' is on Discogs as 'Apollo & Burst - Final Countdown'.

'Slave To The Rave' is down as 'Street Talk - Hardcore Megamix Part 1' also on HP.

'Hype The Funk' is 'Jon Doe - Fight The Funk' or am I wrong?

I'm sure I recognise more too including 'The Twist'.

I don't have a problem AT ALL with this but it's messing with my head a little. Is the Groover behind all of these?
CDJay Heroes. Shall run past the body rocker!

CDJay
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by djgimp:
A couple of things with some of these additional tracks. I recognised a few that are labelled as different tracks on Discogs. Please correct me if I'm wrong...

First of all 'Solar Ghosts' is taken from The Collective EP as the Untitled track.

'Dream Of Heaven' is on Discogs as 'New Wave - Dream Of Heaven' being DJ Destiny aswell as 'Whores' on the HP label.

'Feeling So Real' is also down as 'DJ Destiny - Feel Real' on World Of Obsession Limited Editions.

'Final Countdown' is on Discogs as 'Apollo & Burst - Final Countdown'.

'Slave To The Rave' is down as 'Street Talk - Hardcore Megamix Part 1' also on HP.

'Hype The Funk' is 'Jon Doe - Fight The Funk' or am I wrong?

I'm sure I recognise more too including 'The Twist'.

I don't have a problem AT ALL with this but it's messing with my head a little. Is the Groover behind all of these?

I'll definity check these out so I can get my stuff properly tagged

Note: Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Electric Dreams is actually Street Talk - Always be Together from HP aswell
Triquatra I have flu but this bundle still makes life worth living. A fact.
CDJay I'd grab quickly as it's clear I need to remove stuff

CDJay
djDMS Got.

Don't care what they're all called to be honest, just pleased to have them.
Coolgamer Well, now my OCD is going to be wondering just which tracks to save in case they get removed.
Samination Doubt Ganar has anything to do with this bundle ;)
Unless it's about the DJ Destiny stuff. Still sounds very Vinylgroovy to me.

Anyways, one of "Kick that Beat" and "Let it Rip" will either get removed or changed, considering they are literally the same track, unless there's a hidden little sound note I can't hear.
Samination tiny glitch ~0:26 in Final Countdown. I'm unsure if ~0:20 is a glitch too, it comes just right at the beginning of the scratch, but it does ruin the vocal.
Kick That Beat + Let it Rip, glitches at 3:00.

Also updated my mp3tag scripts again I think I had a fault in them :P

(updated 2019-01-26, 11:00am UTC+1)
With CD1/CD2/Bundle1/Bundle2 folders: https://pastebin.com/9JuhxdL0
All files in a single folder: https://pastebin.com/qkiqvtdM
(instructions and filelist are at the bottom of the pastebin).
quote:
COMMENTS:
There are 150 files that are going to be tagged in total. If your count is not the same, DO NOT USE THIS TO IMPORT IN MP3TAG.DE!!!
Make sure the files are in a taggable format. FLAC, MP3, MP4 or M4A, OGG and APE should work. WAV also works, but it's not a common practice.

To use this file or pastebin;
0. Get the mp3tag.de software at www.mp3tag.de and prepare the files into the formats you wish to use.
1. Make sure that the files are placed similar to how they are shown below.
The folders doesn't need to have the same name, but make sure the files are in the exact same order!
2. Load the parent folder into mp3tag (CTRL+D).
3. If you are copying the text above directly from pastebin, make sure to save it in Notepad to a Text (.txt) file in an easy to reach folder (like the Desktop).
4a. Select all the files (click once on one file and then press CTRL+A)
4b. Click on the "Text file to Tag" button (or ALT+4), and copy this line below into the "Format string:" box;
%COPYRIGHT% %catnr% %ALBUM% %TRACK% %ARTIST% %TITLE% %YEAR% %GENRE%
Make sure the Tab spaces works! (You should see larger spaces between some '%' if it works).
4c. click the "..." button to locate the text file you had saved/downloaded
5a. You can now click the "Preview" button if you want to verify the content first.
5b. Whenever you feel confident, press the "OK" button.
DONE!
Coolgamer Do you have scripts for the Sharkey/Thin'n'Crispy sets?
Samination i dont have the TNC one, and only about 4-5 tracks in the Sharkey had any kind of release details on Discogs (on second though, I think there are a few more actually, but I havent gone around to properly tag them).

I have also renamed the files too much compared to the zip archives :(

But in most cases, selecting all files and using the "Filename to tag" function with
%artist% - %title%
as the Format String should cover most files I believe
AnarchicAsylum Any ideas when the CD will turn up? 3 days late now :(

When will the new WAV files be available on the site? Previous posts say it was supposed to be yesterday.

Thanks in advance.
DJ Bounce
quote:
Upload and dm! Expect acclaim 🤣

CDJay

Don't know if you got the Rush Hour remix sorted, but I'm pretty sure I have a CD release of it at my studio?
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by AnarchicAsylum:
Any ideas when the CD will turn up? 3 days late now :(

When will the new WAV files be available on the site? Previous posts say it was supposed to be yesterday.

Thanks in advance.

CD - No idea.

There were some fixed tracks and another bundle last week. You expecting some more or did you miss those?
Samination The CD's will be shipped after the last of January, not delivered to your home :P

DMS: a few tracks from the CDs would be available as digital downloads on the first of Feb, and I don't know if CDJay has updated the archives yet or not
djDMS Oh, the new remixes.

Forgot about them
Coolgamer I assume it must be lost like John Gotti's Revenge, but any chance for Elevate- All You See And Hear, or did that bite the dust as well?

Samination
quote:
I assume it must be lost like John Gotti's Revenge, but any chance for Elevate- All You See And Hear, or did that bite the dust as well?

No, that one is there. At first I also thought it wasn't there, but it's there.
AnarchicAsylum
quote:
The CD's will be shipped after the last of January, not delivered to your home :P

DMS: a few tracks from the CDs would be available as digital downloads on the first of Feb, and I don't know if CDJay has updated the archives yet or not

No updates on the site since the 2nd bundle and fixes. I wouldn't be asking if there had been! :)
Samination I think it might been delayed because of some of the newer tracks have some glitches, and a bunch of tracks that might not be appropriate to be in the bundles (like the DJ Destiny ones).

Also, I don't remember hearing it in the first version, but I think there's another little glitch in the fixed version of Come to Me at 2:46.
AnarchicAsylum
quote:
I think it might been delayed because of some of the newer tracks have some glitches, and a bunch of tracks that might not be appropriate to be in the bundles (like the DJ Destiny ones).

Also, I don't remember hearing it in the first version, but I think there's another little glitch in the fixed version of Come to Me at 2:46.

That may be the case but receiving the CD would be nice! :)
Coolgamer
quote:
quote:
I assume it must be lost like John Gotti's Revenge, but any chance for Elevate- All You See And Hear, or did that bite the dust as well?

Point me to it, because it's not turning up even with searches.
Dookie77
quote:
quote:
quote:

Point me to it, because it's not turning up even with searches.

CD 2,Track 2

AnarchicAsylum Don't you mean Disc 2 Track 10? That's what the website says and that's how I tagged my copy.
Samination if you go solely by the filename, it's in CD2, File 2.

Personally, I haven't really gone by the CD tracklist as I tagged my files completely different (based on original release details).
AnarchicAsylum Well I listened to the track and it's definitely correct as Track 10 in my release.

Of course until the CD actually turns up we're not sure who's correct! :)

Samination
quote:
Originally posted by AnarchicAsylum:
Well I listened to the track and it's definitely correct as Track 10 in my release.

Of course until the CD actually turns up we're not sure who's correct! :)

I presume you're correct, but archives on hu didn't come with cd-tracknumbers in the filename :)
CDJay Still playing catch up, but the archives for CD1/2 and Completionist archives should be updated/rebuilt tomorrow.

Still trying to clear a few other things, for down the road, but the bulk is fixed/complete

CDJay
AnarchicAsylum
quote:
Still playing catch up, but the archives for CD1/2 and Completionist archives should be updated/rebuilt tomorrow.

Still trying to clear a few other things, for down the road, but the bulk is fixed/complete

CDJay

Just checked site and it's still not updated. Any ideas when it will be?

How much more goodness can we expect?! ;)
CDJay Working on it as I type this! Somehow forgot the Dreamscape 2001 stuff, so I'm getting that ready too!

CDJay

AnarchicAsylum CDJay - Any update on the rest of the release?

Also have the CDs shipped yet?
CDJay CDs are still being manufactured, as we got the Mike Reverie and Al Storm mixes far later than anticipated.

The revised archives are ready, being rebuilt, and will roll out this evening! Soon as they're live I'll post here, and spam FB.

CDJay
AnarchicAsylum
quote:
CDs are still being manufactured, as we got the Mike Reverie and Al Storm mixes far later than anticipated.

The revised archives are ready, being rebuilt, and will roll out this evening! Soon as they're live I'll post here, and spam FB.

CDJay

If that's the case then shouldn't you make an announcement to those who pre-ordered the CDs and also change your website which still states 30th Jan?

"A double CD (shipping the week of Jan 30th)"

Sorry to be annoying but I get this with Bunter's label as well, just give us an official update to get us off your back! :-)
Samination Come to think of it, "You Will Be Mine" from This Is Noize isn't on here.

Could it be because the CD version isn't a full versions (fades out after ~4 minutes)?
Triquatra Are you sure? I'm sure I heard it in there; maybe its named something slightly different?
CDJay You will be mine is 100 % on there.

I can only give updates when I have information 😂

Edit: Sorry, that sounds almost sarcastic. Those tracks were a pre requisite for the entire project to happen. They were late, so we're late. I can't stress how hard I worked over as to get what we did up when we did!

CDJay
djDMS I can wait.

It's 2 tracks out of well over a hundred.

Probably won't even open the CD
Samination Ah sorry, I found it now :P
AnarchicAsylum
quote:
You will be mine is 100 % on there.

I can only give updates when I have information 😂

Edit: Sorry, that sounds almost sarcastic. Those tracks were a pre requisite for the entire project to happen. They were late, so we're late. I can't stress how hard I worked over as to get what we did up when we did!

CDJay

Fair enough. I'll eagerly await the rest of the release.
Triquatra I'm stunned theres even any more! The bundle has over-delivered by a million miles!
djDMS
quote:
I'm stunned theres even any more! The bundle has over-delivered by a million miles!

Ah, but where's the version of 'Time' that nobody ever heard that apparently has a slightly different kick for 4 bars in the intro.....

Yaaaaaaaaaaawn!
Samination *munches on a carrot*

What's up doc?
CDJay Should all be live! 😎

CDJay
Samination Do we have to download all five archives?

Anyways, for anyone who haven't seen it, there are a few new tracks in the sets

New Tracks:
CD2
1. Mike Reverie X Scott Atrill - Show me a sign (2019 Radio Mix) (Previous track has been renamed to Mike Reverie X Scott Atrill - Show me a sign (2019 DJ Mix))
2. Urban Noize - 2 Hearts As 1 (Fracus & Darwin Remix)
3. Vinylgroover - Time (Al Storm Remix)

Completionist
4. Chris Grayston & Vinylgroover - Break Through (Sunset Regime Remix)
5. Vinylgroover - The Terminator

Changes to the archives:
CD1 = unchanged, but... Vinylgroover - So Real (Original Vox). Will have to wait to see which version is on the CD. Personally, I have put this track in Completionist folder for now.
CD2 = new tracks as stated above, and one renamed
Completionist Bundle = With the exception of Euro Kick mix of All I Need Is Love (it's in the Fixes archive), All the "OK'd" files are now in this archive (which means tracks from Bundle 2 too).
Fixes = Unchanged, but Elevate - All I Need Is Love (Euro Kick) is only in this archieve.
Completionist Bundle 2 = Unchanged, but will probably be deleted soon.
djDMS Thanks for that Jacket.

My phone won't let me on the site as usual
CDJay No need to download all five; the fixes and additions are now in the "core" 3. Including that Euro Kick thing I forgot to tag.

The archive is now being rebuilt, hopefully for the last time. Any future stuff I will put in a new batch, like last time, to stop the need to redownload such a large file.

We're looking into some functionality which will make it easier to get updated content out without redundant downloading; this isn't the last catalogue we intend to make available

CDJay
djDMS Those new remixes are soooooo good!
CDJay Correct!

CDJay
Samination So, how many times have Alistair remixes Time (after Time)? :P
djDMS
quote:
So, how many times have Alistair remixes Time (after Time)? :P

avx Long since forgotten my username/password for this site given it was a good 15 years ago when I first came here but I simply had to re-register an account to give a huge thanks to CDJay/HU/VG for putting this release together, it's been a long time coming and even with some of the omissions, it is a truly epic collection.

I've been collecting all my favourite HC releases and label back-cats on vinyl for many years and while my TWO collection is nearly complete, having the digital versions (and more) available is a wonderful thing.

A shame about the Alphamagic fire which has long-since robbed us of a perfect version of Fairytales & Angels (among others) but there is plenty to be happy about in this release - value for money indeed!

Thanks again to all involved, look forward to future similar releases.
Samination I think praises like this is making CDJay sleep at night... unless the Boogieman Ganar keeps him awake
Craig Cairney It is a pretty awesome collection of music. There's a few howlers in there, but VG always had those moments in his locker. But there are some absolutely awesome tracks that really take me back to my youth.

Currently enjoying the HH2 mix of 'Shelter Shelter' which is prime-time Edam!! I know there's a few lost in the shuffle, but I'm hoping I can get his rmx of 'Toy Town' at some point.
Craig Cairney Oh and how I wish modern Hardcore sounded like 'So Good' (TWO #7) that's always been one of my absolute favourites. Reminds me of getting those early Brisk and VG releases. Next Generation vs. The World of Obsession. Great f**king days!!
AnarchicAsylum Just realised Mr Kirk's Nightmate has been missed off. I have it to add but only in 320.
Triquatra ?

Vinylgroover - Mr Kirk's Nightmare.mp3

it's there
CDJay It's on Cd2.

CDJay
Craig Cairney Did you guys manage to source his remix of JHAL's Please Be Mine? I'm sure I actually had it on an un-mixed disc that I got from Beats 24-7 way back.
AnarchicAsylum
quote:
It's on Cd2.

CDJay

Sorry I'd tagged it wrong!
Samination Oh yea, if anyone wants to tag the files with original records details, I'll post my updated versions:

All files, in foldershttps://pastebin.com/btfTZDqJ

Instructions and complete filelist in the middle to bottom of each link
(updated 2019-02-22)

Note: For the unreleased tracks and tracks made for this album, I've renamed the album to "The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)". That's better that just "Unreleased Vinylgroover" which I originally had

Note 2: If you don't have the extra bundle files, you can still use the above script
CDJay
quote:
Originally posted by Craig Cairney:
Did you guys manage to source his remix of JHAL's Please Be Mine? I'm sure I actually had it on an un-mixed disc that I got from Beats 24-7 way back.

Interesting. Does the cd still read?

CDJay
Samination
quote:
quote:
Did you guys manage to source his remix of JHAL's Please Be Mine? I'm sure I actually had it on an un-mixed disc that I got from Beats 24-7 way back.

Interesting. Does the cd still read?

CDJay

I should re-ripp my CDs. If you remember that I talked about ripping them last year and I had a bunch of read errors... my BD-ROM was actually faulty, so I might have working discs still (only 1 gave me a bunch of read-errors)
AnarchicAsylum Also I have pretty clean vinyl WAVs of World Of Vinylgroover Parts 1 & 2.

I normally use Audition to clean my vinyl rips up but I have the RAW WAVs which could be re-mastered.
Samination I wouldnt mind getting I Can('t) Live Without You and Love to Be remixes so I won't have to re-rip them myself :P
AnarchicAsylum
quote:
I wouldnt mind getting I Can('t) Live Without You and Love to Be remixes so I won't have to re-rip them myself :P

I'd love to give you a copy but that would be illegal unless Scott gives permissions as it's his copyrighted material.

I'm friends with him on Facebook so I could ask him.
Samination I can take a photo of me holding the record if that's enough? ;)
Here's my ugly mugg
http://mighty.samination.se/images/DSC_0017.JPG

Also, an update
DJ Vinylgroover - Future Rock (Remix) (in Completionist bundle) is actually
(DJ) Vinylgroover - Vinyl Explosion (DJ Unknown Remix)
https://www.discogs.com/DJ-Unknown-Featuring-The-A-Team-Vinyl-Explosion-Just-Play-The-Music/release/159052
CDJay If you've bought the Completionist bundle you're fine 😂

CDJay
AnarchicAsylum
quote:
I can take a photo of me holding the record if that's enough? ;)
Here's my ugly mugg
http://mighty.samination.se/images/DSC_0017.JPG

Also, an update
DJ Vinylgroover - Future Rock (Remix) (in Completionist bundle) is actually
(DJ) Vinylgroover - Vinyl Explosion (DJ Unknown Remix)
https://www.discogs.com/DJ-Unknown-Featuring-The-A-Team-Vinyl-Explosion-Just-Play-The-Music/release/159052

Cool. OK you have choices, do you want the Raw WAVs, the edited WAVs (cleaned of pops and crackles) or the edited and encoded 320?

Shall I do the full albums or just the 2 tracks you mentioned?
AnarchicAsylum I will also dig out my Groover and Red Head hard house vinyls to rip next weekend.
alstorm
quote:
quote:
So, how many times have Alistair remixes Time (after Time)? :P

lol erm twice (including the one that was just released)

117 may be a bit out
Craigavon raver
quote:
Finally getting around to having a proper listen. I was always a massive TWO / Vinylgroover fan boy growing up. Especially during 1996-1997.

This is a fantastic collection. It's great to have tracks such as Secrets, Smooth & Irresistible, Like A Prayer, My Guardian Angel, Shelter Shelter etc etc. Oh and I still love the VG and DNA remix of Steamtrain. Brings back good memories of the Sanctuary.

Love vinylgroover & dna remix of steamtrain myself! def better than the original imo
Craigavon raver
quote:
I thought you said you didnt buy digital packs? ;)

I don't ;) i'm just picking up the cd, thats why gonna ask someone how can i listen to rave theme volume 2? its not on youtube
Craigavon raver Another thing i was actually thinking about, why is there no dj mix with this album? every other album always has the dj doing a mixed cd, why not vinylgroover?
Samination Maybe VG didn't feel like it?

And I dont think any of the unreleased tracks have ever been played out, other than maybe the odd live set?
Craigavon raver
quote:
Maybe VG didn't feel like it?

And I dont think any of the unreleased tracks have ever been played out, other than maybe the odd live set?

Not sure what the reason is tbh, don't think it'd be " ah i couldn't be bothered doing a mix" type thing, but who knows, well cdjay obviously lol

And couldn't tell yeah lad about the unreleased tracks, like i said didn't even know there was a rave theme 2! probably with a track like that anyway, prob only played out live
Triquatra nearly all the vinylgroover cds out there are mix cds of vinylgroover tracks, world didn't need another one, what it needed was a DJ friendly bundle like this!! :P
Craigavon raver
quote:
nearly all the vinylgroover cds out there are mix cds of vinylgroover tracks, world didn't need another one, what it needed was a DJ friendly bundle like this!! :P

Yeah i know, but all the other artist albums on hu have a dj mix, well i know this technically isn't an artist album, but its like sharkeys and the tnc ones, and both sharkey and robbie long did a dj mix, and since i'm not a dj or buy the digital, the dj mixes are the thing i would most prefare to listen to! lol
CDJay He'll do something for the podcast, and we're touring the album. Come listen 😉

CDJay
DJ Bounce
quote:
He'll do something for the podcast, and we're touring the album. Come listen 😉

CDJay

Did you get Rush Hour remix sorted mate?

CDJay Literally no one seems to have it 😭

CDJay
LeVzi
quote:
Literally no one seems to have it 😭

CDJay

DJ Magical - Rush Hour (Vinylgroover remix) ?? This one ?
CDJay Aye.

CDJay
Coolgamer Man, I wonder what else might be possible to see digitally in the future... Scott Brown has his own thing, Next Generation/Blatent Beats have hinted at a remastered full catalog on USB...

I'd kill to see the Quosh Records discography preserved. Wonder if there's any chance of Sy and Unknown partnering?

There's a lot of other choice releases I keep finding more and more of the more I research labels that featured on the Happy 2b Hardcore series. I don't think I'll ever get tired of listening to those mixes. Someday I'll have a nearly lossless collection of the source tunes.

I should make another thread asking about what other places I can buy old tracks from. Obviously I want to go legit when I can, but I don't have a turntable and importing massive amounts of vinyl from the uk isn't practical.

This is amazing for the money. I only wish John Gotti's Revenge and Wham Bam would turn up. Hate all you want, but I love me a bit of cheese.
LeVzi
quote:
Aye.

CDJay

I have it on mp3.
CDJay Is it vinyl sourced, though?

Any idea where it came from? I've tried anyone and everyone, but it appears to have been from the alphamagic era which took the World Of Vinylgroover assets too.

CDJay
LeVzi It sounds too clean to be a vinyl rip but I didn't listen all through. As for where I got it from, your guess is as good as mine. I thought it might have been on a cd I've ripped or something but I think it's complete.
DJ Reevzy CDjay, whats the best way to send you a WAV?
Samination just pop it onto any online drives and PM cdjay a private/sharable link. I think CDJay is tech savvy enough for that :P
Coolgamer
quote:
Oh yea, if anyone wants to tag the files with original records details, I'll post my updated versions:

All files, in folders
https://pastebin.com/1TpEm0ML

All files, in 1 folder
https://pastebin.com/bPPfW0GA

Without the DJ Destiny/other, in folders
https://pastebin.com/5XGuk4Qn

Without the DJ Destiny/other, in 1 folder
https://pastebin.com/d0BdY25M

Instructions and complete filelist in the middle to bottom of each link
(updated 2019-02-14)

Note: For the unreleased tracks and tracks made for this album, I've renamed the album to "The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)". That's better that just "Unreleased Vinylgroover" which I originally had

Having some problems with this, it seems that it's tagging a lot of the songs in the wrong order.

Example, starting out, Brisk & Vinylgroover - Smooth & Irresistible.flac should be the first file, but your script starts with the info for Steam Train (Vinylgroover & DNA Remix).

There's a heck of a bunch more. I even sorted them into the exact same folders that you used.
Samination Sorry about that. For some reason when exporting the list, mp3tag doesn't do it properly, even when I select "export by filepath".
Edit: I think it could be because the file that I got marked will always be on top, and I have a habit of clicking on the 2nd or 3rd file on a list...

If that's the only song that you can see do that, I'd just temporarily rename it by adding A or a number first, until I can get the scripts fixed.
Didn't read your last line. I guess I really need to fix it >_<

this "looks" like it's right
https://pastebin.com/btfTZDqJ
Coolgamer
quote:
Sorry about that. For some reason when exporting the list, mp3tag doesn't do it properly, even when I select "export by filepath".
Edit: I think it could be because the file that I got marked will always be on top, and I have a habit of clicking on the 2nd or 3rd file on a list...

If that's the only song that you can see do that, I'd just temporarily rename it by adding A or a number first, until I can get the scripts fixed.

Nope, still a lot of errors. Might try to fix it myself but it's late.

Samination
quote:
quote:
Sorry about that. For some reason when exporting the list, mp3tag doesn't do it properly, even when I select "export by filepath".

Here's a screenshot showing some of the issues.

https://ibb.co/z5ZRYWN

have you tried sorting by filename first and then folder/path?
If that doesn't help, this could be cause based on how my Swedish Windows sorts files compared to your US Windows :/

Also, my scripts expects Vinylgroover - So Real (Original Vox) to be in the Completionist folder, which could explain why most tags after So Real gets shifted one file
Coolgamer
quote:
quote:
quote:

Here's a screenshot showing some of the issues.

https://ibb.co/z5ZRYWN

have you tried sorting by filename first and then folder/path?
If that doesn't help, this could be cause based on how my Swedish Windows sorts files compared to your US Windows :/

Also, my scripts expects Vinylgroover - So Real (Original Vox) to be in the Completionist folder, which could explain why most tags after So Real gets shifted one file

Mr X - Soothe Your Soul seems to be a new addition to the bundle and is missing from your script.

Vinylgroover- Kick That Beat has an very notable error in it at 3:04.

Vinylgroover - Hype The Funk has a lot of dead space at the end of it.

Vinylgroover - Hardcore Business is now in the Completionist Bundle and not Extra Completionist Tracks.

So I guess I'll wait for an updated script.

Or if you can just give me the info strings for that one file?

Hopefully Kick That Beat can be fixed.

Bit odd that you can't find the original version of The Rave Theme. I know a label that recently used it in a cd set, but they had a DJ talking over parts of it. Still, I can give you the info if it's worth a shot. Seemed to be almost a lossless conversion.

Samination Soothe Your Soul was added 3 hours after I had originally downloaded them :P

Have updated my files;
so Hype The Funk, because of it it's insecurity is in the Extra's folder.
The Twist must be a Vinylgroover song (sounds exactly like one) so I put it in the Completionist folder.
Soothe Your Souls added to my Completionist folder.

All Files, with Folders:
https://pastebin.com/EYjpj1KY

All Files, one Folder (or sorting by Filename)
https://pastebin.com/EEEi13aX

(last one might not work for everyone, as it needs to have the exact files that I have)
Updated 2019-02-23
Coolgamer Here's a screenshot of the issue with Kick That Beat.

That gap of blank space shouldn't be there.

Is it possible to fix or is there an issue with the master?

AnarchicAsylum
quote:
Here's a screenshot of the issue with Kick That Beat.

That gap of blank space shouldn't be there.

Is it possible to fix or is there an issue with the master?

That skip is almost unnoticable but I'll see if I can edit it out with a little bit of splicing.
Samination Select - The Eclipse is actually
Vinylgroover - Space Age

https://www.discogs.com/Vinylgroover-The-Realm-Intro-Mix-Space-Age/release/11709
Sample at ~9:30: https://soundcloud.com/historyofhappyhardcore/happy-hardcore-part-49

Technophobic - The Rave Theme Pt. 2 is
Sound Assassins - Synths N Stuff
https://www.discogs.com/Sound-Assassins-Sweet-Dreams-Remix-Synths-N-Stuff/release/134483
CDJay Good work all; I'll get everything titled correctly and any last fixes done in the coming days.

CDJay
Coolgamer
quote:
Good work all; I'll get everything titled correctly and any last fixes done in the coming days.

CDJay

There were a couple other tracks mislabeled, according to Samination's script.

I can make a list.

Also, I'll need the updated info for those two tracks.
Samination
quote:

https://pastebin.com/0DU2SrhV

Updated the associated tracks so they have the same album name.
Synths n Stuff is tagged as Synths n Stuff (The Rave Theme Pt.2), because it's kinda clear what it tries to sound like :P
AnarchicAsylum
quote:
quote:
Good work all; I'll get everything titled correctly and any last fixes done in the coming days.

CDJay

There were a couple other tracks mislabeled, according to Samination's script.

I can make a list.

Can I have a simple list of the mislabelled tracks please?

I've tagged mine already but obviously want to amend the tracks that are completely misnamed.
Samination I'll try to make a list of the tracks I know are filenamed wrong.

quote:
Tracks with completely wrong names (compared to released)
DJ Vinylgroover - Future Rock (Remix) ///// Vinylgroover - Vinyl Explosion (DJ Unknown Remix)
Select - The Eclipse ///// Vinylgroover - Space Age
Technophobic - The Rave Theme Pt. 2 ///// Sound Assassins - Synths n Stuff (The Rave Theme pt. 2)
Vinylgroover - Slave To The Rave ///// Street Talk - Hardcore Megamix Part 1
Vinylgroover - Solar Ghosts ///// The Collective - Solar Ghosts (Untitled)
Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Electric Dreams ///// Street Talk - Always Be Together

Tracks sligthly misslabeled
Elevate - All I Need Is Love (Euro Kick) ///// The Collective - All I Need Is Love (Euro Kick)
Technophobic - The Rave Theme ///// Techno Phobic - The Rave Theme ('Ard as Nails mix)
The Collective - Kick It ///// The Collective - Alive (Kick It)
The Collective - Obsession ///// The Collective - My Obsession
Select - The Realm (Album Mix) ///// Vinylgroover - The Realm (Album Intro Mix)
Vinylgroover - Heaven's Just A Step Away ///// Select - Heaven's Just A Step Away
Vinylgroover - The Terminator ///// Elevate - The Terminator

Nitpicks
Chris Grayston & Vinylgroover - Break Through (Sunset Regime Remix) ///// Midas - Break Through (Sunset Regime remix)
Hardcore Masters - Golden Fields ///// Hardcore Masters - Golden Fields (Mix 1)
SMD #3A (Vinylgroover Remix) ///// SMD - SMD #3A (Vinylgroover's '99 remix)
Vinylgroover - Rain On Me ///// Vinylgroover - Rain On Me (Mix 1)
Vinylgroover - Wake Me Up From This Dream ///// Vinylgroover - Wake Me From This Dream (Original '99 Version)
Vinylgroover & Trixxy - I Need Your Loving ///// Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Need Your Lovin'
Vinylgroover & Unknown - Cold As Ice (Ruff Beats Mix) ///// Vinylgroover & Unknown - Ice Cold (Ruff Beats mix)

Non-VG songs
Vinylgroover - Dream Of Heaven ///// New Wave - Dream Of Heaven
Vinylgroover - Feeling So Real ///// DJ Destiny ft Heaven - Feel Real
Vinylgroover - Final Countdown ///// Apollo & Burst - Final Countdown
Vinylgroover - Whores In this House ///// New Wave - Whores

Sulphurik What is Trixxy doing now? I know he moved on to hard house with VG (VG & The Red Head) but is he still producing? Was a fan of most of his solo tracks - Sunrise was a great track. Also liked his collaborations with Brisk and the Rapido tracks! I've noticed Witness the strength original was never released but the Brisk & Trixxy remix was.

Don't see Brisk & Vinylgroover - Checkin' da cutz on the new album.
CDJay We didn't clear the ng/bb stuff as it's likely in a release Brisk has planned and everything else is loose.

We still have some obscure unreleased remixes but working out who owns them is often less than half the struggle 😂

Amazingly the current bundle we're working on is even more laborious. Help 🤣

CDJay
9oh9
quote:
Originally posted by Sulphurik:
What is Trixxy doing now? I know he moved on to hard house with VG (VG & The Red Head) but is he still producing? Was a fan of most of his solo tracks - Sunrise was a great track. Also liked his collaborations with Brisk and the Rapido tracks! I've noticed Witness the strength original was never released but the Brisk & Trixxy remix was.

Don't see Brisk & Vinylgroover - Checkin' da cutz on the new album.

I know he did a load of garage under the Wideboys alias (with someone else as well?), no idea what he's up to now. Really talented producer. I'd love to talk to him about production techniques from back in the day; always thought he had a really distinctive style, especially with percussion and stabs!
AnarchicAsylum
quote:
I'll try to make a list of the tracks I know are filenamed wrong.

quote:
DJ Vinylgroover - Future Rock (Remix) ///// Vinylgroover - Vinyl Explosion (DJ Unknown Remix)
Technophobic - The Rave Theme Pt. 2 ///// Sound Assassins - Synths n Stuff (The Rave Theme pt. 2)

Elevate - All I Need Is Love (Euro Kick) ///// The Collective - All I Need Is Love (Euro Kick)
Technophobic - The Rave Theme ///// Techno Phobic - The Rave Theme ('Ard as Nails mix)
Vinylgroover - Heaven's Just A Step Away ///// Select - Heaven's Just A Step Away

Nitpicks
Chris Grayston & Vinylgroover - Break Through (Sunset Regime Remix) ///// Midas - Break Through (Sunset Regime remix)
Vinylgroover - Wake Me Up From This Dream ///// Vinylgroover - Wake Me From This Dream (Original '99 Version)
Vinylgroover & Trixxy - I Need Your Loving ///// Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Need Your Lovin'
Vinylgroover & Unknown - Cold As Ice (Ruff Beats Mix) ///// Vinylgroover & Unknown - Ice Cold (Ruff Beats mix)

Non-VG songs

Thanks for sorting that! I'll get (re-)tagging!
Samination
quote:
We still have some obscure unreleased remixes but working out who owns them is often less than half the struggle 😂
CDJay

is it possible to get tidbits of these songs? :P
htid_4_life i'd love to get the unreleased track of vinylgroover and mc freestyle
CDJay
quote:
quote:
CDJay

is it possible to get tidbits of these songs? :P

I'll get 'em cleared this month; hell or high water.

CDJay
Sulphurik Tranquility (Vinylgroover & DNA rmx) great stuff! Fan of the original, hadn?t heard this remix. Might consider getting the Obsession Continues album.
Craigavon raver
quote:

CDJay

Oh I will, and i'm still going to buy the album obviously, was just wondering why there was no dj mix, and i'd have preferred the cd to have a dj mix
Coolgamer
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
quote:

CDJay

Oh I will, and i'm still going to buy the album obviously, was just wondering why there was no dj mix, and i'd have preferred the cd to have a dj mix

I always like DJ mixes as well, but for what I'm getting for my money, I'm not going to complain in the slightest.
MusicILove I'm just getting around to sorting through this collection today.
I'm Confused about disc 1 of the CD. On the website it says track 6 will be so real but there are 2 versions in the folder. Which one will be on the CD?
Samination Originally, it was just So Real without the (Original vox) file. So I am presuming it's still like that.
Triquatra From what CDjay said earlier I gather the original aim was to have the released version that everyone knows on there, (the one that isn't I'm Raving I'm Raving).

I expect that's still the plan....unless the 'wrong' one was sent to be pressed :P
MusicILove
quote:
From what CDjay said earlier I gather the original aim was to have the released version that everyone knows on there, (the one that isn't I'm Raving I'm Raving).

I expect that's still the plan....unless the 'wrong' one was sent to be pressed :P

Thank's to both of you for your help. I'm too young to know a lot about this era of hardcore. This and the other back catalogues and anthologies are completely new to me.
Craig Cairney Any word when the CD's will be shipped? I do not use Facebook anymore so need to keep an eye on this site to keep apprised of any developments.
MusicILove
quote:
Any word when the CD's will be shipped? I do not use Facebook anymore so need to keep an eye on this site to keep apprised of any developments.

it will be after blu the roof so sometime in 2024.
kazukism92
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
quote:
Any word when the CD's will be shipped? I do not use Facebook anymore so need to keep an eye on this site to keep apprised of any developments.

it will be after blu the roof so sometime in 2024.

In other news, HU will reply your messages in 2028.
(Well, ship problems tho).
MusicILove I don't think they have ever delivered something on time. Ever since the store opened everything physical has been late. It's not just H.U iv'e had issues with Klubfiller, Ganar, future state music, & the future of hardcore just to name a few. I'm sure they do everything they can to stop delays. it's just frustrating to someone who waits for the post everyday expecting stuff that never arrives. As you can tell this is my only enjoyment in life. Anyways what a (HU)ge Disappointment :) (I have to joke about it)
djDMS I love getting new CD's but having the digital files already means I'm happy to wait as long as it takes. I don't think I've even opened the last 4/5 that I bought.

Did see yesterday on FB that Vinylgroover had posted a picture of the finished CD so hopefully not long now.
MusicILove
quote:
I love getting new CD's but having the digital files already means I'm happy to wait as long as it takes. I don't think I've even opened the last 4/5 that I bought.

Did see yesterday on FB that Vinylgroover had posted a picture of the finished CD so hopefully not long now.

I do like having the digital but I still like listening to CD's. It's a lot easier for me than using a computer to listen to my music. CD's are more accessible to blind people. I also like to have album mixes separated in to tracks so I can always see what I am listing to. Instead of just hardcore heaven mixed by... or having to go to the website and work it out. There have also been issues with the digitals not just the physical. Ive spent hours today going through the Vinylgroover stuff to make sure everything is correct. Thank's to everyone on here and especially to Samination for his pastebin link and for the list of corrections. I don't use MP3 tag but I was able to go through track by track and correct what needed correcting. Iv'e Also had issues with Klubfiller who hasn't uploaded the latest tracks to his music pack that was so post to get them first and Ganar changed his name to Susumu. So he doesn't need to give his lifetime track pack members who paid a lot of money his new music. BUT I didn't join this forum to complain all day so I shall stop now. Until something else comes along. I will have rants from time to time. I came here to talk about music I love. Yes I have had a great day listening to Vinylgroover I really like his stuff and I'm very happy this collection is available.
trippnface
quote:
quote:
I love getting new CD's but having the digital files already means I'm happy to wait as long as it takes. I don't think I've even opened the last 4/5 that I bought.

I do like having the digital but I still like listening to CD's. It's a lot easier for me than using a computer to listen to my music. CD's are more accessible to blind people. I also like to have album mixes separated in to tracks so I can always see what I am listing to. Instead of just hardcore heaven mixed by... or having to go to the website and work it out. There have also been issues with the digitals not just the physical. Ive spent hours today going through the Vinylgroover stuff to make sure everything is correct. Thank's to everyone on here and especially to Samination for his pastebin link and for the list of corrections. I don't use MP3 tag but I was able to go through track by track and correct what needed correcting. Iv'e Also had issues with Klubfiller who hasn't uploaded the latest tracks to his music pack that was so post to get them first and Ganar changed his name to Susumu. So he doesn't need to give his lifetime track pack members who paid a lot of money his new music. BUT I didn't join this forum to complain all day so I shall stop now. Until something else comes along. I will have rants from time to time. I came here to talk about music I love. Yes I have had a great day listening to Vinylgroover I really like his stuff and I'm very happy this collection is available.

"and Ganar changed his name to Susumu"

wait wot?

tell us more
MusicILove
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
quote:
quote:

"and Ganar changed his name to Susumu"

wait wot?

tell us more

I have started a new thread about it giving all the info I have.
Craig Cairney Yeah I'm *MORE* than delighted with having the digital dump. Happy to wait for the CDs etc but I am looking forward to getting them so I can stick it with the rest of the collection.
Triquatra CD arrived in the post this morning, can confirm the version of So Real is this version (the released version) :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_5Q_lmC70U
MusicILove I just got mine :) but there are things outstanding still (Blu The Roof, Sharkey stuff, Toytown Vocal Mix. TNC clock and T-Shirt, HU Breaks and the live at rehab additional versions. If you go buy it now for ?5.99 digitally you get the different versions of the mixes. Everything I said yesterday still applies. I am happy I got my CD.
MusicILove
quote:
CD arrived in the post this morning, can confirm the version of So Real is this version (the released version) :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_5Q_lmC70U

Thank's again for your help. I thought the other one was released because I have been listening to it on YouTube for ages.

https://youtu.be/hHZA0L-PF0A
Triquatra Huh, I guess it was! Bloody hell that's pitched up isn't it haha.

Wait, are the rehab MC-free versions available?! I think HU are still working on linking purchases pre-new-store with accounts.
GrahamC
quote:
Huh, I guess it was! Bloody hell that's pitched up isn't it haha.

Wait, are the rehab MC-free versions available?! I think HU are still working on linking purchases pre-new-store with accounts.

Yeah, I got fed up waiting for them and harranging CDJay so I just bought them, think it was something insignificant like 4 or 5 quid.

Worth it to lose that condescending MC twit who announced at the start of one of the discs that he had come all the way from America - big whoop!
Craig Cairney Hooray! CD dropped through the post this morning. Happy to add it to the collection.
MusicILove I suspect this may be another Vinylgroover track I found in my very small Vinyl collection. The Reason I'm suspecting this is because the intro is exactly the same or close to Vinylgroover - Together Again. it's the only copy I could find on youtube but it is sped up like the last one.

https://youtu.be/5oa5m4sBsHw

https://www.discogs.com/The-Hot-Stepper-Step-1/release/255831

Coolgamer
quote:
I'll try to make a list of the tracks I know are filenamed wrong.

quote:

Nitpicks

Non-VG songs

"Select - The Realm (Album Mix) ///// Vinylgroover - The Realm (Album Intro Mix)"

Not sure about this one, since your userscript has the artist as "Select" for both. Also has the album listed as "The Realm (Intro Mix)" Can I get clarification for all of the fields?

Judging by https://www.discogs.com/Vinylgroover-The-Realm-Intro-Mix-Space-Age/release/11709 it should be "The Realm (Intro Mix)" from Vinylgroover, album "The Realm (Intro Mix) / Space Age".

If all else fails, I can semi-repair Kick That Beat myself, but I'd obviously prefer to wait for a professional fix.
Samination I dont understand what you mean?

the last userscript names it just as the released versions says, although I did add "Album Intro Mix" instead of just "Intro Mix"

But considering the album never materialized, I guess the Album bit is unnecessary.
Hard2Get
quote:
I suspect this may be another Vinylgroover track I found in my very small Vinyl collection. The Reason I'm suspecting this is because the intro is exactly the same or close to Vinylgroover - Together Again. it's the only copy I could find on youtube but it is sped up like the last one.

Certainly yes. Although if you click on the artist name on discogs it will show you all the aliases that the name is linked with, which also confirms this.

MusicILove
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:
I suspect this may be another Vinylgroover track I found in my very small Vinyl collection. The Reason I'm suspecting this is because the intro is exactly the same or close to Vinylgroover - Together Again. it's the only copy I could find on youtube but it is sped up like the last one.

Certainly yes. Although if you click on the artist name on discogs it will show you all the aliases that the name is linked with, which also confirms this.

I looked when I picked it up 3 years ago and there was no info on it. Those must have been added since then. I should of had another look. Silly me. Would like a digital copy if it ever emerges or is legally allowed.
Coolgamer
quote:
I dont understand what you mean?

the last userscript names it just as the released versions says, although I did add "Album Intro Mix" instead of just "Intro Mix"

But considering the album never materialized, I guess the Album bit is unnecessary.

What I mean is I would think that it should be titled according to the vinyl release, although I suppose it's better in a way if both versions are credited to select.
Coolgamer Also, which version of Mike Reverie X Scott Atrill - Show me a sign is on the cd? I have two versions in my pack and need to move them around.
Samination
quote:
Also, which version of Mike Reverie X Scott Atrill - Show me a sign is on the cd? I have two versions in my pack and need to move them around.

I havent listened to the CDs, but I would presume it's the full version? Just check the lengths.
Based on whoever updated the discogs entry, it's the 4:09 version
Coolgamer There's a major mastering error at about 04:57 on Always & Forever.

lainnix "All I Need is Love" has an error at 1:55
Coolgamer
quote:
Originally posted by lainnix:
"All I Need is Love" has an error at 1:55

Cannot confirm. Seems fine on my end.
Samination Just quick reminded on what's been released, unless there's more to come
Incl the Non-vinylgroover tracks (cause Im lazy)

quote:

Details:
---------- Label ----------
Cat# track# Artist - Title (Album) Filename

---------- Alpha Projects ----------
ALPHA12001 a1 Vinylgroover ft. Lisa - Secrets (Normal Mix) (Secrets) Vinylgroover feat Lisa - Secrets (Normal Mix)
ALPHA12001 z9 Vinylgroover ft. Lisa - Secrets (Intro Mix) (Secrets) Vinylgroover feat Lisa - Secrets (Intro Mix)
ALPHALP001 g1 Vinylgroover - Global Sounds (Ready To Fly) Vinylgroover - Global Sounds
ALPHALP003 b1 Vinylgroover - Tonight's The Night (Brisk Remix) (The World Of Vinylgroover Part 1) Vinylgroover - Tonight's The Night (Brisk Remix)

---------- BBB Records ----------
BBB001 b1 Vinylgroover - Close My Eyes (Foreverland / Close My Eyes) Vinylgroover - Close My Eyes
BBB001 a1 Vinylgroover - Forever Land (Foreverland / Close My Eyes) Vinylgroover - Forever Land
BBB002 b1 Vinylgroover - Mr Kirk's Nightmare (The Way It Is / Mr. Kirk's Nightmare) Vinylgroover - Mr Kirk's Nightmare
BBB002 a1 Vinylgroover - The Way It Is (The Way It Is / Mr. Kirk's Nightmare) Vinylgroover - The Way It Is

---------- Big Beats Records ----------
BBIG002 b1 Urban Noize - 2 Hearts As 1 (2 Hearts As 1) Urban Noize - 2 Hearts As 1
BBIG002 z9 Urban Noize - 2 Hearts As 1 (DJ Friendly Version) (2 Hearts As 1) Urban Noize - 2 Hearts As 1 (DJ Friendly Version)
BBIG004 b1 Elevate - Take Me Anywhere (Anywhere) Elevate - Take Me Anywhere
BBR003 b1 Vinylgroover - Always & Forever (So Real / Always & Forever) Vinylgroover - Always & Forever
BBR003 a1 Vinylgroover - So Real (So Real / Always & Forever) Vinylgroover - So Real (Original Vox)
BBR006 Vinylgroover - Vinyl Explosion (DJ Unknown Remix) (Vinyl Explosion (remix)) DJ Vinylgroover - Future Rock (Remix)
BBR008 Vinylgroover - Tonight's The Night (The Unopened Files Vol 2) Vinylgroover - Tonight's The Night

---------- Cheeky Bitz ----------
BITZ001 a1 Promised Land - Promised Land (Cheeky Bitz Vol 1) Promised Land - Promised Land
BITZ001 b1 Promised Land - Stars (Cheeky Bitz Vol 1) Promised Land - Stars

---------- Force 10 Records ----------
F10-014 b1 Vinylgroover - Wake Me From This Dream (Original '99 Version) (Force 10 Vol 14) Vinylgroover - Wake Me Up From This Dream

---------- Fused Up Records ----------
FU009 a1 Vinylgroover - The Voice Of Tomorrow (The Voice Of Tomorrow) Vinylgroover - The Voice Of Tomorrow

---------- Fusion ----------
FUS004 b1 Midas - Never Give Up (Never Give Up) Midas - Never Give Up

---------- Hectic Records ----------
HECT007 b2 Druid & Vinylgroover - Choirs Of Heaven (The Kounter Attack EP) Druid & Vinylgroover - Choirs Of Heaven
HECT007 a1 Druid & Vinylgroover - Kounter Attack (The Kounter Attack EP) Druid & Vinylgroover - Kounter Attack
HECT011 a1 Midas - Groove Control (Groove Control / Spinblitz) Midas - Groove Control
HECT011 b1 Midas - Spinblitz (Groove Control / Spinblitz) Midas - Spinblitz
HECT013 a1 Midas - Groove Control (Dougal remix) (Groove Control (Dougal remix)) Midas - Groove Control (Dougal Remix)
HECT015 b1 Midas - Break Through (Sunset Regime remix) (Break Through remix) Chris Grayston & Vinylgroover - Break Through (Sunset Regime Remix)
HECT016 b1 Vinylgroover - I Can Live Without You (I Can Live Without You) Vinylgroover - I Can Live Without You

---------- Hectic Rewinds ----------
HR001 a1 Ikon - Doesn't Have to be Like That (Vinylgroover Remix) (Doesn't Have To Be) Ikon - Doesn't Have to be Like That (Vinylgroover Remix)

---------- Hecttech Records ----------
HTEC001 a1 Midas - Take It From The Groove (Take it from the Groove) Midas - Take It From The Groove
HTEC005 a1 Vinylgroover & Unknown - Ice Cold (Ruff Beats mix) (Ice Cold) Vinylgroover & Unknown - Cold As Ice (Ruff Beats Mix)

---------- HP ----------
HP002 a1 Street Talk - Always Be Together (Always Be Together / Hardcore Megamix Part 1) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Electric Dreams
HP002 b1 Street Talk - Hardcore Megamix Part 1 (Always Be Together / Hardcore Megamix Part 1) Vinylgroover - Slave To The Rave
HP003 b1 New Wave - Dream Of Heaven (Whores / Dream of Heaven) Vinylgroover - Dream Of Heaven
HP003 a1 New Wave - Whores (Whores / Dream of Heaven) Vinylgroover - Whores In this House

---------- Just 4 U ----------
J4U002 b1 Midas - Groove Control (Clarkee remix) (Clarkee's Just 4 U Vol 2) Midas - Groove Control (Clarkee Mix)

---------- New Essential Platinum ----------
NEP016 a1 Dougal & Hopskotch - Steam Train (Vinylgroover & DNA Remix) (Steam Train / Tranquility (remixes)) Dougal & Hopskotch - Steam Train (Vinylgroover & DNA Remix)
NEP016 b1 Dougal & DNA - Tranquility (Vinylgroover & DNA Remix) (Steam Train / Tranquility (remixes)) Dougal & DNA - Tranquility (Vinylgroover & DNA Remix)

---------- Prime Recordings ----------
PME001 a1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Can You Feel It (Can You Feel It) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Can You Feel It
PME001 b1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Fairytales (Can You Feel It) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Fairytales
PME002 a1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - 40 Miles (40 Miles) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - 40 Miles
PME003 b1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Deep Situation (Deep Situation) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Deep Situation
PME004 a1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Doesn't Have To Be (Doesn't Have To Be) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Doesn't Have To Be
PME004 b1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Lost It (Doesn't Have To Be) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Lost It
PME005 b1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Alpha Century (Need Your Lovin') Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Alpha Century
PME005 a1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Need Your Lovin' (Need Your Lovin') Vinylgroover & Trixxy - I Need Your Loving
PME007 b1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Expansions (Expansions) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Expansions
PME008 a1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Turn The Page (Turn The Page) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Turn The Page

---------- Quosh Records ----------
QSH006 Cheddar - Cheddar Vol 1 (Vinylgroover & Unknown Remix) (Cheddar Vol 1 (remix)) Cheddar 1 (Vinylgroover & Unknown Remix)

---------- Smiley Choons ----------
SM103 a1 Mr. X - Soothe Your Soul (Soothe Your Soul) Mr X - Soothe Your Soul

---------- Space Race Recordings ----------
SPACE001 a1 Apollo & Burst - Final Countdown (Final Countdown) Vinylgroover - Final Countdown

---------- Universal Records ----------
UNI017 b1 SMD - SMD #3A (Vinylgroover's '99 remix) (SMD#3 (The Remixes)) SMD #3A (Vinylgroover Remix)

---------- Up Yours ----------
JFK001 a1 Vinylgroover - So Real (Alternative Vocals) (Up Yours) Vinylgroover - So Real
UPY002 b1 Mr Monkey - Is This Love (4AM Hard Mix) (Is This Love?) Mr Monkey - Is This Love (4AM Hard Mix)
UPY002 a1 Mr Monkey - Is This Love (4AM Rave Mix) (Is This Love?) Mr Monkey - Is This Love (4AM Rave Mix)
UPY003 b1 Mr Monkey - 808 Bait (808 Bait) Mr Monkey - 808 Bait

---------- VGT ----------
VGT002 a1 VGT - VGT#2A (Raving I'm Raving) (VGT #002) VGT#2A
VGT002 b1 VGT - VGT#2AA (Frantic & Impulse - Vol 1) (VGT #002) VGT#2AA
VGT003 a1 VGT - VGT#3A (Cold As Ice) (VGT #003) VGT#3A
VGT003 b1 VGT - VGT#3AA (Baptized By Da Vibes) (VGT #003) VGT#3AA

---------- Who Done It? ----------
WDI005 b1 Sound Assassins - Sweet Dreams (Who Done It? version) (Sweet Dreams) Sound Assassins - Sweet Dreams (Who Done It)

---------- World of Obsession Limited Editions ----------
TWOLTD001 b1 Techno Phobic - The Rave Theme ('Ard as Nails mix) (The Rave Theme) Technophobic - The Rave Theme
TWOLTD002 a1 Vinylgroover - Take It From The Groove (Original mix) (Take it from the Groove) Vinylgroover - Take It From The Groove
TWOLTD003 a1 The Collective - Alive (Kick It) (The Collective EP) The Collective - Kick It
TWOLTD003 b1 The Collective - All I Need Is Love (Euro Kick) (The Collective EP) Elevate - All I Need Is Love (Euro Kick)
TWOLTD003 a2 The Collective - My Obsession (The Collective EP) The Collective - Obsession
TWOLTD003 b2 The Collective - Solar Ghosts (Untitled) (The Collective EP) Vinylgroover - Solar Ghosts
TWOLTD004 b1 Elevate - Virtual Dreams (Mix 3) (Power Play) Elevate - Virtual Dreams (Mix 3)
TWOLTD004 a1 Vinylgroover - Power Play (Power Play) Vinylgroover - Power Play
TWOLTD005 b1 Select - Always In My Dreams (You Will Be Mine / Always In My Dreams) Select - Always In My Dreams
TWOLTD005 a1 Select - You Will Be Mine (You Will Be Mine / Always In My Dreams) Select - You Will Be Mine
TWOLTD006 a1 DJ Destiny ft Heaven - Feel Real (Feel Real) Vinylgroover - Feeling So Real
TWOLTD007 a1 Sound Assassins - Sweet Dreams (Remix) (Sweet Dreams (remix) / Synths n Stuff) Sound Assassins - Sweet Dreams (Remix)
TWOLTD007 b1 Sound Assassins - Synths n Stuff (The Rave Theme pt. 2) (Sweet Dreams (remix) / Synths n Stuff) Technophobic - The Rave Theme Pt. 2

---------- World of Obsession Recordings ----------
HUAACD009 Mike Reverie X Scott Atrill - Show me a sign (2019 DJ Mix) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Mike Reverie X Scott Atrill - Show me a sign (2019 DJ Mix)
HUAACD009 Mike Reverie X Scott Atrill - Show me a sign (2019 Radio Mix) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Mike Reverie X Scott Atrill - Show me a sign (2019 Radio Mix)
HUAACD009 Urban Noize - 2 Hearts As 1 (Fracus & Darwin Remix) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Urban Noize - 2 Hearts As 1 (Fracus & Darwin Remix)
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - Time (Al Storm Remix) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - Time (Al Storm Remix)
HUAACD009 Elevate - All I Need Is Love (Exclusive Bonkers Mix) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Elevate - All I Need Is Love (Exclusive Bonkers Mix)
HUAACD009 Midas - Groove Control (Radio Edit) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Midas - Groove Control (Radio Edit)
HUAACD009 Midas - Imperial March (Remix) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Midas - Imperial March (Remix)
HUAACD009 Select - Burning With Ecstacy (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Select - Burning With Ecstacy
HUAACD009 Select - Come To Me (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Select - Come To Me
HUAACD009 Select - Dancing In The Rain (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Select - Dancing In The Rain
HUAACD009 Select - Do Do Do (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Select - Do Do Do
HUAACD009 Select - Earth Trance (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Select - Earth Trance
HUAACD009 Select - Funktastic (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Select - Funktastic
HUAACD009 Select - Into The Light (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Select - Into The Light
HUAACD009 Select - Is This Love (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Select - Is This Love
HUAACD009 Select - Moon & The Stars (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Select - Moon & The Stars
HUAACD009 Select - Secrets (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Select - Secrets
HUAACD009 Sound Assassins - Like A Prayer (Select Album Mix) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Sound Assassins - Like A Prayer (Select Album Mix)
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - Feel It (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - Feel It
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - Feel The Rhythm (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - Feel The Rhythm
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - Hardcore Business (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - Hardcore Business
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - Kick That Beat (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - Kick That Beat
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - Life's Melody (Alt Mix) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - Life's Melody (Alt Mix)
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - Shelter, Shelter (Exclusive HH2 Album Mix) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - Shelter, Shelter (Exclusive HH2 Album Mix)
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - The Twist (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - The Twist
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - This Generation (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - This Generation
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - Time (Vinylgroover Intro Version) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - Time (Vinylgroover Intro Version)
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover ft MC Freestyle - Dreaming (Dreamscape Anthem) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover feat MC Freestyle - Dreaming (Dreamscape Anthem)
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - Hype The Funk (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - Hype The Funk
MRX001 a1 Mr X - Mr X's Tales From The Hardcore Side (Compnded) (Mr X's Tales From The Hardcore Side) Mr X - Mr X's Tales From The Hardcore Side (Compnded)
MRX001 b1 Mr X - Mr X's Tales From The Hardcore Side (Hear Me) (Mr X's Tales From The Hardcore Side) Mr X - Mr X's Tales From The Hardcore Side (Hear Me)
TWO001 b1 Vinylgroover - Love To Be (Time / Love To Be) Vinylgroover - Love To Be
TWO001 a1 Vinylgroover - Time (Time / Love To Be) Vinylgroover - Time
TWO002 b1 Vinylgroover - Beggin For More (My Guardian Angel / Beggin For More) Vinylgroover - Beggin For More
TWO002 a1 Vinylgroover - My Guardian Angel (My Guardian Angel / Beggin For More) Vinylgroover - My Guardian Angel
TWO004 a1 Brisk & Vinylgroover - Smooth & Irresistible (The Clash of the Titans EP) Brisk & Vinylgroover - Smooth & Irresistible
TWO004 b1 Brisk & Vinylgroover - The Superior B Side (The Clash of the Titans EP) Brisk & Vinylgroover - The Superior B Side
TWO006 a1 Sound Assassins - Like A Prayer (Like A Prayer) Sound Assassins - Like A Prayer
TWO007 a1 Vinylgroover - Shelter, Shelter (Shelter Shelter / So Good) Vinylgroover - Shelter, Shelter
TWO007 b1 Vinylgroover - So Good (Shelter Shelter / So Good) Vinylgroover - So Good
TWO008 a1 Elevate - All I Need Is Love (All I Need / Virtual Dreams) Elevate - All I Need Is Love
TWO008 b1 Elevate - Virtual Dreams (All I Need / Virtual Dreams) Elevate - Virtual Dreams
TWO009 a1 Sound Assassins - Complete Loving (Complete Loving / Total Energy) Sound Assassins - Complete Loving
TWO009 b1 Sound Assassins - Total Energy (Complete Loving / Total Energy) Sound Assassins - Total Energy
TWO010 a1 Brisk & Vinylgroover - Seasons Of Love (Clash of the Titans EP Part Two) Brisk & Vinylgroover - Seasons Of Love
TWO011 a1 Vinylgroover & Edy C - Bright Eyes (Bright Eyes / Happy 2 B Hardcore) Vinylgroover & Edy C - Bright Eyes
TWO011 b1 Vinylgroover & Edy C - Happy 2 B Hardcore (Bright Eyes / Happy 2 B Hardcore) Vinylgroover & Edy C - Happy 2 B Hardcore
TWO012 a1 Mazurk? - Hardcore Vibes (Vinylgroover remix) (Hardcore Vibes) Mazurk? - Hardcore Vibes (Vinylgroover Mix)
TWO013 a1 Select - High Spirits (High Spirits / Heaven's Just A Step Away) Select - High Spirits
TWO013 b1 Select - Heaven's Just A Step Away (High Spirits / Heaven's Just A Step Away) Vinylgroover - Heaven's Just A Step Away
TWO014 b1 Vinylgroover - Life's Melody (Together Again / Life's Melody) Vinylgroover - Life's Melody
TWO014 a1 Vinylgroover - Together Again (Together Again / Life's Melody) Vinylgroover - Together Again
TWO015 b1 Elevate - Virtual Dreams (X-Clusive DB7 Euro Mix) (Bright Eyes / Virtual Dreams (remixes)) Elevate - Virtual Dreams (X-Clusive DB7 Euro Mix)
TWO015 a1 Vinylgroover & Edy C - Bright Eyes (Select Remix) (Bright Eyes / Virtual Dreams (remixes)) Vinylgroover & Edy C - Bright Eyes (Select Remix)
TWO016 b1 Vinylgroover - Time (DB7 Euro Remix) (Time (remixes)) Vinylgroover - Time (DB7 Euro Remix)
TWO016 a1 Vinylgroover - Time (DJ Storm Remix) (Time (remixes)) Vinylgroover - Time (DJ Storm Remix)
TWO017 b1 Vinylgroover - No Way Back (Rainbows / No Way Back) Vinylgroover - No Way Back
TWO017 a1 Vinylgroover - Rainbows (Rainbows / No Way Back) Vinylgroover - Rainbows
TWO019 a1 Select - Ray Of Light (Ray of Lights / The Best Days) Select - Ray Of Light
TWO019 b1 Select - The Best Days (Ray of Lights / The Best Days) Select - The Best Days
TWO020 b1 Hyper Drive - Stars Fall Down (DB7 Euro Mix) (Stars Fall Down) Hyper Drive - Stars Fall Down (DB7 Euro Mix)
TWO020 a1 Hyper Drive - Stars Fall Down (Vinylgroover Mix) (Stars Fall Down) Hyper Drive - Stars Fall Down (Vinylgroover Mix)
TWO021 b1 Select - Happiness (The Realm / Happiness) Select - Happiness
TWO021 a1 Select - The Realm (The Realm / Happiness) Select - The Realm
TWO022 b1 Apple Mac - Real High, Real Fast (Real High, Real Fast) Apple Mac - Real High, Real Fast
TWO023 a1 Vinylgroover - Rain On Me (Mix 1) (Rain On Me) Vinylgroover - Rain On Me
TWO024 b1 Elevate - All You See And Hear (The Love / All You See And Hear) Elevate - All You See And Hear
TWO024 a1 Elevate - The Love (The Love / All You See And Hear) Elevate - The Love
TWO025 a1 Hardcore Masters - Golden Fields (Mix 1) (Golden Fields) Hardcore Masters - Golden Fields
TWO026M1 a1 Sound Assassins - My Guardian Angel (Remix) (My Guardian Angel (Remix)) Sound Assassins - My Guardian Angel (Remix)
TWO027M2 b1 Brisk & Vinylgroover - Smooth & Irresistible (ABH Remix) (Smooth and Irresistible (remix)) Brisk & Vinylgroover - Smooth & Irresistible (ABH Remix)
TWO28M3 b1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Space Odyssey 2000 (ABH remix) (Space Odyssey 2000) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Space Odyssey 2000 (ABH Mix)
TWO28M3 a1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Space Odyssey 2000 (Space Odyssey 2000) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Space Odyssey 2000
TWO029M4 b1 Sound Assassins - Clearly Now (Clearly Now) Sound Assassins - Clearly Now
TWO030 b1 Sound Assassins - Deep Blue Skies (Deep Blue Skies) Sound Assassins - Deep Blue Skies
TWO031 b1 Elevate - The Terminator (The Terminator) Vinylgroover - The Terminator
TWO032 b1 Sound Assassins - Champagne Supernova (Hardcore Vibes / Supernova) Sound Assassins - Champagne Supernova
TWO032 a1 Sound Assassins - Hardcore Vibes (Hardcore Vibes / Supernova) Sound Assassins - Hardcore Vibes
TWO033 a1 Sound Assassins - The Power Of Love (The Power of Love / Total Eclipse) Sound Assassins - The Power Of Love
TWO033 b1 Sound Assassins - Total Eclipse (The Power of Love / Total Eclipse) Sound Assassins - Total Eclipse
TWO034 b1 Vinylgroover - Space Age (The Realm (Remix) / Space Age) Select - The Eclipse
TWO034 a1 Vinylgroover - The Realm (Album Intro Mix) (The Realm (Remix) / Space Age) Select - The Realm (Album Mix)

MusicILove I just want to say that in my opinion the artwork for this project looks amazing. Whoever did this did a very good job.
Samination I haven't bothered putting the CD's in, but can someone confirm if the tracks are exactly the same as the wav-files?

I'm mostly interested in The Rave Theme, as it's not the original in the ZIPs
MusicILove
quote:
I haven't bothered putting the CD's in, but can someone confirm if the tracks are exactly the same as the wav-files?

I'm mostly interested in The Rave Theme, as it's not the original in the ZIPs

Yes the rave theme is the same. Show me a sign is the radio edit. Haven?t checked the others though.
AnarchicAsylum
quote:
I just want to say that in my opinion the artwork for this project looks amazing. Whoever did this did a very good job.

I agree BUT the numbering error on the rear of the case is a little annoying and must be heartbreaking for those involved in the project.

Such a silly mistake but then imperfections can actually increase the price of some collectors items.
CDJay Ah, someone noticed. I did the *second* I saw the physicals. It was resolved in v3 yet somehow reintroduced by v5. Gah. We've since moved over manufacture to the people who do the hh albums and don't ask what they caught from hh4 😂

CDJay
Samination Just a quick question without having me waste your bandwidth, but has anything been updated in the ZIP packaged after the 23rd of February?
Coolgamer I'm hopeful that we can get a few of the errors fixed, one of them is really bad audio-wise.

I'm a bit surprised they can't find any versions of the original Rave Theme... Vibes and Livelee used it in Hardcore Journeys. Not sure if they used a vinyl, but it's better then nothing.
CDJay There's updates coming, it's taking longer than hoped but potentially with a better result....

CDJay
Samination
quote:
I'm hopeful that we can get a few of the errors fixed, one of them is really bad audio-wise.

I'm a bit surprised they can't find any versions of the original Rave Theme... Vibes and Livelee used it in Hardcore Journeys. Not sure if they used a vinyl, but it's better then nothing.

The original Rave Theme was re-pressed a couple of years ago for Factoria Sonora. I have that copy and it sounds very clean (along side the 3rd mix of Virtual Dreams and one famously horrible vocal song :P)
CDJay I need two volunteers for the Stompin Choonz bundle. If you agree to purchase down the road I seek two people to check until month end. In return I will supply otherwise unavailable things. I'm aiming at Samination and Triquiata on merit. Dm.

CDJay
Samination I'll give a reply in DM soon (maybe not today)
Triquatra Of course I'll help - what are we checking?
Samination presumable trying to find skips or digital distortions
Thumpa Are the VG Tips releases included in the bundle anyone know?
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Thumpa:
Are the VG Tips releases included in the bundle anyone know?

If you check at the bottom of on Page 18 on this thread, you'll see all the tracks that were releases in the bundle (so far)

Edit: You mean VGT? I always thought it stood for VinylGroover & Trixxy
Coolgamer Hopefully some of the others might turn up someday, fingers crossed. Who knows just how much got lost in the fire. The Big Bang would be rather neat to hear outside of vinyl rips. I wonder what the quality threshold is... if there's tracks that only survive on vinyl, surely a mastered rip would be better then nothing?
MAtRiCks The completionist bundle file I have is missing most of the tracks listed here: https://www.discogs.com/Vinylgroover-The-Obsession-Continues-Completionist-Bundle-2/release/13298837

I hope I didnt miss an obvious explanation earlier in this thread as I went through it, but can anyone let me know if they have the same issue?
Samination Some were removed as they weren't Vinylgroover tracks, and one is a duplicate

These were the same track, just different leveling.
quote:
9 ?Vinylgroover Kick That Beat
10 ?Vinylgroover Let It Rip

Non-VG songs
quote:
Vladel NEVERMIND THAT! where is Wham Bam??????
djDMS I paid HU 5 grand for it to never see the light of day again.
Vladel But i want it dammit.
Samination well, the original mix of The Rave Theme isn't here either, and that one can't have been lost in the alphamagic fire, as it got a re-release on a makina label only 13-15 years
Coolgamer I'm wondering why vinyl rips wouldn't work for some of the truly rare stuff that might be lost otherwise. It's better then nothing.

The discogs page is full of mistakes, I really should fix it with Samination's corrections.

If you're looking for Wham Bam, keep in mind Bonkers got the name of the track wrong.

It's actually The Big Bang.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DFLmiCWmPQ

Honestly, I don't understand the people that hate it. I love the cheese in it. A true classic.
Samination I had never really heard it until DMS and Triquatra played it at one of DJ Dart's Stomp events, cant say it's super bad, but not exactly the cheese I want.
Triquatra Re-equed vinyl rips of the stuff that cannot be sourced would be wonderful. I had huge success with ripping some clean vinyls a few years ago and the wavs; I would be happy to help out for the people who bought the bundle

one slight problem being that I don't have decks at the moment so my vinyl is gathering dust; never got around to ripping much of the vinylgroover stuff as I was holding out for something like this.

I do have a rip of wham bam - but it's off the Bonkers 2 vinyl, and as they were double A sides the pressing quality (I would imagine) isn't anywhere near as good as the single 12" version; which I don't have.
djDMS
quote:
Re-equed vinyl rips of the stuff that cannot be sourced would be wonderful. I had huge success with ripping some clean vinyls a few years ago and the wavs; I would be happy to help out for the people who bought the bundle

one slight problem being that I don't have decks at the moment so my vinyl is gathering dust; never got around to ripping much of the vinylgroover stuff as I was holding out for something like this.

I do have a rip of wham bam - but it's off the Bonkers 2 vinyl, and as they were double A sides the pressing quality (I would imagine) isn't anywhere near as good as the single 12" version; which I don't have.

It's fine. I'll manage without.

Vladel That youtube isn't the clearest ever but it's better than nothing. Imagine if some great hardcore label had the back catalogue and were able to remaster it......
Samination CDJay, would you consider this bundle complete, or are there more stuff on the way?
CDJay Adding Pleasure and Pain mixes at the weekend, think there's two other things. Can't remember off the top of my head 😀 I'd be loathed to call any bundle complete, as we may later find unreleased mixes, better sourced versions etc.

CDJay
Hard2Get
quote:
cant say it's super bad

You must have been drunk.
Samination
quote:
Adding Pleasure and Pain mixes at the weekend, think there's two other things. Can't remember off the top of my head 😀 I'd be loathed to call any bundle complete, as we may later find unreleased mixes, better sourced versions etc.

CDJay

Well you replied to my other thread instead :P

Well, I know it's not complete. I guess I should have asked if you're waiting for something so you can update, or we've gotten all that you've managed to find so far
Coolgamer
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:
quote:
cant say it's super bad

You must have been drunk.

At this point I hope the masters turn up just to annoy everyone that seems to love hating on it.
Vladel
quote:
Adding Pleasure and Pain mixes at the weekend, think there's two other things. Can't remember off the top of my head 😀 I'd be loathed to call any bundle complete, as we may later find unreleased mixes, better sourced versions etc.

CDJay

But will any new additions be in a new bundle? Not sure I want to run back through the downloads.
MusicILove This bundle is my favourite back catalogue/anthology release so far.
Triquatra *cough*

Vinylgroover - Close My Eyes and Vinylgroover - Wake Me Up From This Dream

are the same track

:P
CDJay It's almost like relying on memories of uk hardcore djs from the 90s isn't entirety reliable! 😂

*Holds the press* 😘

CDJay
rafferty Is funny how so many are back producing bits and pieces. First Bananaman, then Vinylgroover and now the original DJ Stompy is back too.

Hopefully a few more get back. Would be massive if Slipmatt & Seduction ditched all that slow 92 stuff and go back to producing propper 170 bpm hardcore.
LeVzi
quote:
Originally posted by rafferty:
Is funny how so many are back producing bits and pieces. First Bananaman, then Vinylgroover and now the original DJ Stompy is back too.

Hopefully a few more get back. Would be massive if Slipmatt & Seduction ditched all that slow 92 stuff and go back to producing propper 170 bpm hardcore.

I can't see Slipmatt doing it tbh, Seduction might. Sy is finished with Producing now Brisk still does a bit.

danielseven
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
quote:
Originally posted by rafferty:
Is funny how so many are back producing bits and pieces. First Bananaman, then Vinylgroover and now the original DJ Stompy is back too.

I can't see Slipmatt doing it tbh, Seduction might. Sy is finished with Producing now Brisk still does a bit.

Would love seeing DJ SY producing new original stuff again.

With Unknown, but yes, maybe I'm dreaming too much.

LeVzi Any time i've asked him he's shown zero interest in producing again. and tbh after all that's happened, I don't blame him.

Dookie77 Looks like VG has found the DAT for the Rush Hour remix!
CDJay Correct. Also the f&s remix of "I Can't Live Without You". Adding 😉

CDJay
Triquatra
quote:
Also the f&s remix of "I Can't Live Without You". Adding 😉

CDJay

sdgfadpfsguhp[dfsghsd!!!!!!!!

Samination Shad no!

Also, is the F&S rmix a dat rip or vinyl rip?
CDJay Dat. Not doing anything vinyl related in the near future. Might end up plugging once all other avenues are exhausted.

CDJay
Samination Shad yes!

Also, don't google shadman or shadbase, unless you're in a NSFW clear area
Triquatra Jesus.
djDMS Don't google jesus either, anything could happen.
CDJay So I've uploaded:

DJ Magical - Rush Hour (Vinylgroover Remix (Engineered By Fade & Bananaman))
Vinylgroover - Always & Forever (Fade & Bananaman Remix)
Vinylgroover - I Can Live Without You (Force and Styles Remix)
Vinylgroover feat. Lisa - Secrets - (Bananaman & Blitz Remix)

Still sorting the Toytown mixes, and I still have one other really cool thing I'm trying to clear.

I'll let y'all know when it's live!

CDJay
Triquatra That is really special that the FnS remix turned up, if I had just one track to save out of the vinylgroover stuff that was lost in the alphamagic blaze it would have been that track. Really chuffed! :)
CDJay I still want "Got To Have It", which is ironic I suppose. 😅

CDJay
Samination will it go up as a separate archive?
CDJay Yes and it *might * already be visible if someone wants to check?

CDJay
MusicILove No new archive visible yet.
CDJay I may not have attached, to main product, check again 😂

CDJay
MusicILove Nothing. Is it it's own download?
CDJay Yes, Web guys looking into it. It's always when I do same day releases but didn't want everyone to have to wait until midnight 😘

CDJay
MusicILove It's available now.
MusicILove Intros are slightly cut off?

CDJay Aaaargh, investigating. 😅

CDJay
9oh9 Awesome that you found these, especially the rush hour remix! I've noticed there seems to be a bit missing off the beginning of each of the newer tracks (one or two beats?) is this the same for everyone?
CDJay Yeah, it's an easy fix. I was distracted with blu Ray stuff all day (more than on track if you're wondering 😉) and rushed the upload. Will fix over the weekend, and let you know when the small archive is updated

Massively appreciate your help guys, it wouldn't be possible without y'all!

CDJay
Samination matching the speeds, I could probably just patch I Can Live Without You and Secrets in Audioforge with my vinyl rips :P

And I presume the Fade & Bananaman remix of Always and Forever is the JHAL remix?
https://www.discogs.com/Vinylgroover-The-World-Of-Vinylgroover-Part-One/release/11708

Now, if Strings (and the original of The Rave Theme, although I have a good enough v-rip of it already) would miraculously appear, I'd die a happy man.
djDMS Is it just me that thinks Force & Styles totally went down the shitter from 1997 onwards?

Yes, I originally managed to write 2007! :-/
CDJay Probably, given that their last joint release was "Make Believe" /"Look At Me Now" about five years prior 😂

CDJay
djDMS Erm....edited!
CDJay I love the latter stuff on This Is Noize, Apollo 13 Pt 2, Cutting Deep et al.

*shrugs*

CDJay
djDMS Ok, not everything was awful. But (Dont you want me remix aside) I hated everything they did in that awful Trancecore/riff free style.
LeVzi
quote:
Is it just me that thinks Force & Styles totally went down the shitter from 1997 onwards?

Yes, I originally managed to write 2007! :-/

No I fully agree, when I heard United Dance Vol 6 I said then that was the end of Hardcore.

https://www.discogs.com/Various-United-Dance-Volume-6/release/42898

Was the most glaring pointer of where the scene was going, was released in April, I think I made it to 3 or 4 big raves that year and a bunch of smaller ones, and by the end of the year, at DS 27 , I said it was over. I heard the main arena and said to the ppl I was with, its turned into a ****ing pop music arena, with all the vocal music and soft kicks and no real buzz in there. Discoland was getting cained, Devotion, and the F&S anthems. I said this was my last rave, I couldn't bare to see the scene dying in front of me, If it hadn't been for Loftgroover, HMS and more importantly Clarkee, that night, id have left at 11. In fact Clarkee played more evil that night than id heard him before for a long while and he brought in New Years.

Anyway, as you said, F&S went down the commercial singalong anthem crap around then, and the slower trancey style, and it was awful to experience. Storm was running wild on the main stages and destroying the vibe, jesus it became a mess quickly.

Incidentally I didn't set foot in a hardcore event until 2018 after that night at DS.
Samination Well, if it wasn't for the vocal stuff, the kind of Hardcore I like would probably have been made and I would never have gotten into this scene at all.

Maybe as a gabberhead, but not as a brittish happy hardcore/freeform/makina listener-turned-bedroomdj.

And if Hardcore had stayed to it's Jungle/Drum n Bass roots, I doubt it would ever have gotten it's international debut
Triquatra I loved FnS more trancey hardcore of 99. The nuffin but noize/more chilled out stuff. Obviously it's terrible for the dancefloor, but as an easy listening happy hardcore I find it spot on, a very welcome break from the field of dreams/fart of gold cheese fest stuff that came before it.
LeVzi
quote:
Well, if it wasn't for the vocal stuff, the kind of Hardcore I like would probably have been made and I would never have gotten into this scene at all.

Maybe as a gabberhead, but not as a brittish happy hardcore/freeform/makina listener-turned-bedroomdj.

And if Hardcore had stayed to it's Jungle/Drum n Bass roots, I doubt it would ever have gotten it's international debut

Hardcore at it's best wasn't anything like its breakbeat previous incarnation, it was all 4 beat. 95-96, wasn't vocal, was more big kicks and mad breakdowns.

As someone else said, I don't think Heart of Gold was a great thing for hardcore either, anthem yes, but started the slide toward vocal hardcore, and that took the edge out of the scene. Although some might argue Luv u More had already done that or 6 days. But tbh, it was the lovey dovey plur crappy vocal tracks that murdered the scene, and still do. Not all vocal tracks are shit though. Paradise - See the Light (Sy Unknown Remix) was a banger of a track, as was Gammers - A new feeling with Cat Knight (****ing unreal voice that girl has)

Now this Leila is about and she's a great singer too, I just hope temptation to do an endless list of soft lovey tracks is resisted, cos that "like it like that" track is a banger, mix between strong vocal and old skool riffs.

Field of Dreams was utter gash btw.
Triquatra Haven't downloaded latest batch yet, are the fixes in?
MusicILove No. I tested it this afternoon.
CDJay We've had to get a remote agent to re record then send to reprocess. Second it's done I'll shout about it. May be some other stuff too 😉

CDJay
Triquatra Cheeers! :)
Sulphurik
quote:
matching the speeds, I could probably just patch I Can Live Without You and Secrets in Audioforge with my vinyl rips :P

And I presume the Fade & Bananaman remix of Always and Forever is the JHAL remix?
https://www.discogs.com/Vinylgroover-The-World-Of-Vinylgroover-Part-One/release/11708

Now, if Strings (and the original of The Rave Theme, although I have a good enough v-rip of it already) would miraculously appear, I'd die a happy man.

Always really liked sound of Always & Forever. Hadn't heard the JHAL remix before, liking sound of it.

Don't see Midas - Can't Stop on this completionist album. Am familar with the Ham remix which is great. I have found Vinylgroover remix which hadn't heard, I prefer the sounds of the vocals in this remix with the additional vocals. I'd probably preferred it without the other sample parts around 3 minutes.

One of my favourite Vinylgroover tracks below.

Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by Sulphurik:
quote:
matching the speeds, I could probably just patch I Can Live Without You and Secrets in Audioforge with my vinyl rips :P

Always really liked sound of Always & Forever. Hadn't heard the JHAL remix before, liking sound of it.

Don't see Midas - Can't Stop on this completionist album. Am familar with the Ham remix which is great. I have found Vinylgroover remix which hadn't heard, I prefer the sounds of the vocals in this remix with the additional vocals. I'd probably preferred it without the other sample parts around 3 minutes.

One of my favourite Vinylgroover tracks below.

Bright Eyes is ace. I remember Vibes playing it at the Dreamscape roadblock tour in 1998.
Samination There's been a few updates since the last time I updated this list, so I'll try to update it

Updated 2022-12-16
quote:

Details:
---------- Label ----------
Cat# track# Artist - Title (Album) Filename

---------- Alpha Projects ----------
ALPHA12S1 a1 Vinylgroover ft. Lisa - Secrets (Normal Mix) (Secrets) Vinylgroover feat Lisa - Secrets (Normal Mix)
ALPHA12S1 z9 Vinylgroover ft. Lisa - Secrets (Intro Mix) (Secrets) Vinylgroover feat Lisa - Secrets (Intro Mix)
ALPHALP001 g1 Vinylgroover - Global Sounds (Ready To Fly) Vinylgroover - Global Sounds
ALPHALP003 b1 Vinylgroover - Tonight's The Night (Brisk Remix) (The World Of Vinylgroover Part 1) Vinylgroover - Tonight's The Night (Brisk Remix)
ALPHALP003 b2 Vinylgroover - I Can Live Without You (Force and Styles remix) (The World Of Vinylgroover Part 2)
ALPHALP003 c2 Vinylgroover ft. Lisa - Secrets (Bananaman & Blitz remix) (The World Of Vinylgroover Part 2)

---------- BBB Records ----------
BBB001 b1 Vinylgroover - Close My Eyes (Foreverland / Close My Eyes) Vinylgroover - Close My Eyes
BBB001 a1 Vinylgroover - Forever Land (Foreverland / Close My Eyes) Vinylgroover - Forever Land
BBB002 b1 Vinylgroover - Mr Kirk's Nightmare (The Way It Is / Mr. Kirk's Nightmare) Vinylgroover - Mr Kirk's Nightmare
BBB002 a1 Vinylgroover - The Way It Is (The Way It Is / Mr. Kirk's Nightmare) Vinylgroover - The Way It Is

---------- Big Beats Records ----------
BBIG002 b1 Urban Noize - 2 Hearts As 1 (2 Hearts As 1) Urban Noize - 2 Hearts As 1
BBIG002 z9 Urban Noize - 2 Hearts As 1 (DJ Friendly Version) (2 Hearts As 1) Urban Noize - 2 Hearts As 1 (DJ Friendly Version)
BBIG003 a1 Inter FOD (International Federation of Dance) - Is This Love (Is This Love) Select - Is This Love
BBIG004 b1 Elevate - Take Me Anywhere (Anywhere) Elevate - Take Me Anywhere
BBR003 b1 Vinylgroover - Always & Forever (So Real / Always & Forever) Vinylgroover - Always & Forever
BBR003 a1 Vinylgroover - So Real (So Real / Always & Forever) Vinylgroover - So Real (Original Vox)
BBR006 Vinylgroover - Vinyl Explosion (DJ Unknown Remix) (Vinyl Explosion (remix)) DJ Vinylgroover - Future Rock (Remix)
BBR008 Vinylgroover - Tonight's The Night (The Unopened Files Vol 2) Vinylgroover - Tonight's The Night

---------- Cheeky Bitz ----------
BITZ001 a1 Promised Land - Promised Land (Cheeky Bitz Vol 1) Promised Land - Promised Land
BITZ001 b1 Promised Land - Stars (Cheeky Bitz Vol 1) Promised Land - Stars

---------- Force 10 Records ----------
F10-014 b1 Vinylgroover - Wake Me From This Dream (Original '99 Version) (Force 10 Vol 14) Vinylgroover - Wake Me Up From This Dream

---------- Fused Up Records ----------
FU009 a1 Vinylgroover - The Voice Of Tomorrow (The Voice Of Tomorrow) Vinylgroover - The Voice Of Tomorrow

---------- Fusion ----------
FUS004 b1 Midas - Never Give Up (Never Give Up) Midas - Never Give Up

---------- Hectic Records ----------
HECT007 b2 Druid & Vinylgroover - Choirs Of Heaven (The Kounter Attack EP) Druid & Vinylgroover - Choirs Of Heaven
HECT007 a1 Druid & Vinylgroover - Kounter Attack (The Kounter Attack EP) Druid & Vinylgroover - Kounter Attack
HECT011 a1 Midas - Groove Control (Groove Control / Spinblitz) Midas - Groove Control
HECT011 b1 Midas - Spinblitz (Groove Control / Spinblitz) Midas - Spinblitz
HECT013 a1 Midas - Groove Control (Dougal remix) (Groove Control (Dougal remix)) Midas - Groove Control (Dougal Remix)
HECT015 b1 Midas - Break Through (Sunset Regime remix) (Break Through remix) Chris Grayston & Vinylgroover - Break Through (Sunset Regime Remix)
HECT016 b1 Vinylgroover - I Can Live Without You (I Can Live Without You) Vinylgroover - I Can Live Without You

---------- Hectic Rewinds ----------
HR001 a1 Ikon - Doesn't Have to be Like That (Vinylgroover Remix) (Doesn't Have To Be) Ikon - Doesn't Have to be Like That (Vinylgroover Remix)

---------- Hecttech Records ----------
HTEC001 a1 Midas - Take It From The Groove (Take it from the Groove) Midas - Take It From The Groove
HTEC005 a1 Vinylgroover & Unknown - Ice Cold (Ruff Beats mix) (Ice Cold) Vinylgroover & Unknown - Cold As Ice (Ruff Beats Mix)

---------- HP ----------
HP002 a1 Street Talk - Always Be Together (Always Be Together / Hardcore Megamix Part 1) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Electric Dreams
HP002 b1 Street Talk - Hardcore Megamix Part 1 (Always Be Together / Hardcore Megamix Part 1) Vinylgroover - Slave To The Rave
HP003 b1 New Wave - Dream Of Heaven (Whores / Dream of Heaven) Vinylgroover - Dream Of Heaven
HP003 a1 New Wave - Whores (Whores / Dream of Heaven) Vinylgroover - Whores In this House

---------- Just 4 U ----------
J4U002 b1 Midas - Groove Control (Clarkee remix) (Clarkee's Just 4 U Vol 2) Midas - Groove Control (Clarkee Mix)

---------- New Essential Platinum ----------
NEP016 a1 Dougal & Hopskotch - Steam Train (Vinylgroover & DNA Remix) (Steam Train / Tranquility (remixes)) Dougal & Hopskotch - Steam Train (Vinylgroover & DNA Remix)
NEP016 b1 Dougal & DNA - Tranquility (Vinylgroover & DNA Remix) (Steam Train / Tranquility (remixes)) Dougal & DNA - Tranquility (Vinylgroover & DNA Remix)

---------- Prime Recordings ----------
PME001 a1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Can You Feel It (Can You Feel It) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Can You Feel It
PME001 b1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Fairytales (Can You Feel It) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Fairytales
PME002 a1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - 40 Miles (40 Miles) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - 40 Miles
PME003 b1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Deep Situation (Deep Situation) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Deep Situation
PME004 a1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Doesn't Have To Be (Doesn't Have To Be) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Doesn't Have To Be
PME004 b1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Lost It (Doesn't Have To Be) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Lost It
PME005 b1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Alpha Century (Need Your Lovin') Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Alpha Century
PME005 a1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Need Your Lovin' (Need Your Lovin') Vinylgroover & Trixxy - I Need Your Loving
PME007 b1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Expansions (Expansions) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Expansions
PME008 a1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Turn The Page (Turn The Page) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Turn The Page

---------- Quosh Records ----------
QSH006 Cheddar - Cheddar Vol 1 (Vinylgroover & Unknown Remix) (Cheddar Vol 1 (remix)) Cheddar 1 (Vinylgroover & Unknown Remix)

---------- Remix Records ----------
REMIX003 a1 DJ Magical - Rush Hour (Vinylgroover remix) (Rush Hour remix)

---------- Smiley Choons ----------
SM103 a1 Mr. X - Soothe Your Soul (Soothe Your Soul) Mr X - Soothe Your Soul

---------- Space Race Recordings ----------
SPACE001 a1 Apollo & Burst - Final Countdown (Final Countdown) Vinylgroover - Final Countdown
SPACE002 b1 Jon Doe - Fight The Funk (Fight The Funk) Vinylgroover - Hype The Funk

---------- Universal Records ----------
UNI017 b1 SMD - SMD #3A (Vinylgroover's '99 remix) (SMD#3 (The Remixes)) SMD #3A (Vinylgroover Remix)

---------- Up Yours ----------
JFK001 a1 Vinylgroover - So Real (Alternative Vocals) (Up Yours) Vinylgroover - So Real
UPY002 b1 Mr Monkey - Is This Love (4AM Hard Mix) (Is This Love?) Mr Monkey - Is This Love (4AM Hard Mix)
UPY002 a1 Mr Monkey - Is This Love (4AM Rave Mix) (Is This Love?) Mr Monkey - Is This Love (4AM Rave Mix)
UPY003 b1 Mr Monkey - 808 Bait (808 Bait) Mr Monkey - 808 Bait

---------- VGT ----------
VGT002 a1 VGT - VGT#2A (Raving I'm Raving) (VGT #002) VGT#2A
VGT002 b1 VGT - VGT#2AA (Frantic & Impulse - Vol 1) (VGT #002) VGT#2AA
VGT003 a1 VGT - VGT#3A (Cold As Ice) (VGT #003) VGT#3A
VGT003 b1 VGT - VGT#3AA (Baptized By Da Vibes) (VGT #003) VGT#3AA

---------- Who Done It? ----------
WDI005 b1 Sound Assassins - Sweet Dreams (Who Done It? version) (Sweet Dreams) Sound Assassins - Sweet Dreams (Who Done It)

---------- World of Obsession Limited Editions ----------
TWOLTD001 b1 Techno Phobic - The Rave Theme ('Ard as Nails mix) (The Rave Theme) Technophobic - The Rave Theme
TWOLTD002 a1 Vinylgroover - Take It From The Groove (Original mix) (Take it from the Groove) Vinylgroover - Take It From The Groove
TWOLTD003 a1 The Collective - Alive (Kick It) (The Collective EP) The Collective - Kick It
TWOLTD003 b1 The Collective - All I Need Is Love (Euro Kick) (The Collective EP) Elevate - All I Need Is Love (Euro Kick)
TWOLTD003 a2 The Collective - My Obsession (The Collective EP) The Collective - Obsession
TWOLTD003 b2 The Collective - Solar Ghosts (Untitled) (The Collective EP) Vinylgroover - Solar Ghosts
TWOLTD004 b1 Elevate - Virtual Dreams (Mix 3) (Power Play) Elevate - Virtual Dreams (Mix 3)
TWOLTD004 a1 Vinylgroover - Power Play (Power Play) Vinylgroover - Power Play
TWOLTD005 b1 Select - Always In My Dreams (You Will Be Mine / Always In My Dreams) Select - Always In My Dreams
TWOLTD005 a1 Select - You Will Be Mine (You Will Be Mine / Always In My Dreams) Select - You Will Be Mine
TWOLTD006 a1 DJ Destiny ft Heaven - Feel Real (Feel Real) Vinylgroover - Feeling So Real
TWOLTD007 a1 Sound Assassins - Sweet Dreams (Remix) (Sweet Dreams (remix) / Synths n Stuff) Sound Assassins - Sweet Dreams (Remix)
TWOLTD007 b1 Sound Assassins - Synths n Stuff (The Rave Theme pt. 2) (Sweet Dreams (remix) / Synths n Stuff) Technophobic - The Rave Theme Pt. 2

---------- World of Obsession Recordings ----------
HUAACD009 Mike Reverie X Scott Atrill - Show me a sign (2019 DJ Mix) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Mike Reverie X Scott Atrill - Show me a sign (2019 DJ Mix)
HUAACD009 Mike Reverie X Scott Atrill - Show me a sign (2019 Radio Mix) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Mike Reverie X Scott Atrill - Show me a sign (2019 Radio Mix)
HUAACD009 Urban Noize - 2 Hearts As 1 (Fracus & Darwin Remix) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Urban Noize - 2 Hearts As 1 (Fracus & Darwin Remix)
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - Time (Al Storm Remix) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - Time (Al Storm Remix)
HUAACD009 Elevate - All I Need Is Love (Exclusive Bonkers Mix) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Elevate - All I Need Is Love (Exclusive Bonkers Mix)
HUAACD009 Midas - Groove Control (Radio Edit) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Midas - Groove Control (Radio Edit)
HUAACD009 Midas - Imperial March (Remix) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Midas - Imperial March (Remix)
HUAACD009 Select - Burning With Ecstacy (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Select - Burning With Ecstacy
HUAACD009 Select - Come To Me (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Select - Come To Me
HUAACD009 Select - Dancing In The Rain (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Select - Dancing In The Rain
HUAACD009 Select - Do Do Do (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Select - Do Do Do
HUAACD009 Select - Earth Trance (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Select - Earth Trance
HUAACD009 Select - Funktastic (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Select - Funktastic
HUAACD009 Select - Into The Light (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Select - Into The Light
HUAACD009 Select - Moon & The Stars (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Select - Moon & The Stars
HUAACD009 Select - Secrets (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Select - Secrets
HUAACD009 Sound Assassins - Like A Prayer (Select Album Mix) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Sound Assassins - Like A Prayer (Select Album Mix)
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - Feel It (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - Feel It
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - Feel The Rhythm (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - Feel The Rhythm
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - Hardcore Business (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - Hardcore Business
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - Kick That Beat (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - Kick That Beat
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - Life's Melody (Alt Mix) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - Life's Melody (Alt Mix)
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - Shelter, Shelter (Exclusive HH2 Album Mix) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - Shelter, Shelter (Exclusive HH2 Album Mix)
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - The Twist (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - The Twist
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - This Generation (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - This Generation
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover - Time (Vinylgroover Intro Version) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover - Time (Vinylgroover Intro Version)
HUAACD009 Vinylgroover ft MC Freestyle - Dreaming (Dreamscape Anthem) (The Obsession Continues (New & Unreleased)) Vinylgroover feat MC Freestyle - Dreaming (Dreamscape Anthem)
MRX001 a1 Mr X - Mr X's Tales From The Hardcore Side (Compnded) (Mr X's Tales From The Hardcore Side) Mr X - Mr X's Tales From The Hardcore Side (Compnded)
MRX001 b1 Mr X - Mr X's Tales From The Hardcore Side (Hear Me) (Mr X's Tales From The Hardcore Side) Mr X - Mr X's Tales From The Hardcore Side (Hear Me)
TWO001 b1 Vinylgroover - Love To Be (Time / Love To Be) Vinylgroover - Love To Be
TWO001 a1 Vinylgroover - Time (Time / Love To Be) Vinylgroover - Time
TWO002 b1 Vinylgroover - Beggin For More (My Guardian Angel / Beggin For More) Vinylgroover - Beggin For More
TWO002 a1 Vinylgroover - My Guardian Angel (My Guardian Angel / Beggin For More) Vinylgroover - My Guardian Angel
TWO004 a1 Brisk & Vinylgroover - Smooth & Irresistible (The Clash of the Titans EP) Brisk & Vinylgroover - Smooth & Irresistible
TWO004 b1 Brisk & Vinylgroover - The Superior B Side (The Clash of the Titans EP) Brisk & Vinylgroover - The Superior B Side
TWO006 a1 Sound Assassins - Like A Prayer (Like A Prayer) Sound Assassins - Like A Prayer
TWO007 a1 Vinylgroover - Shelter, Shelter (Shelter Shelter / So Good) Vinylgroover - Shelter, Shelter
TWO007 b1 Vinylgroover - So Good (Shelter Shelter / So Good) Vinylgroover - So Good
TWO008 a1 Elevate - All I Need Is Love (All I Need / Virtual Dreams) Elevate - All I Need Is Love
TWO008 b1 Elevate - Virtual Dreams (All I Need / Virtual Dreams) Elevate - Virtual Dreams
TWO009 a1 Sound Assassins - Complete Loving (Complete Loving / Total Energy) Sound Assassins - Complete Loving
TWO009 b1 Sound Assassins - Total Energy (Complete Loving / Total Energy) Sound Assassins - Total Energy
TWO010 a1 Brisk & Vinylgroover - Seasons Of Love (Clash of the Titans EP Part Two) Brisk & Vinylgroover - Seasons Of Love
TWO011 a1 Vinylgroover & Edy C - Bright Eyes (Bright Eyes / Happy 2 B Hardcore) Vinylgroover & Edy C - Bright Eyes
TWO011 b1 Vinylgroover & Edy C - Happy 2 B Hardcore (Bright Eyes / Happy 2 B Hardcore) Vinylgroover & Edy C - Happy 2 B Hardcore
TWO012 a1 Mazurk? - Hardcore Vibes (Vinylgroover remix) (Hardcore Vibes) Mazurk? - Hardcore Vibes (Vinylgroover Mix)
TWO013 a1 Select - High Spirits (High Spirits / Heaven's Just A Step Away) Select - High Spirits
TWO013 b1 Select - Heaven's Just A Step Away (High Spirits / Heaven's Just A Step Away) Vinylgroover - Heaven's Just A Step Away
TWO014 b1 Vinylgroover - Life's Melody (Together Again / Life's Melody) Vinylgroover - Life's Melody
TWO014 a1 Vinylgroover - Together Again (Together Again / Life's Melody) Vinylgroover - Together Again
TWO015 b1 Elevate - Virtual Dreams (X-Clusive DB7 Euro Mix) (Bright Eyes / Virtual Dreams (remixes)) Elevate - Virtual Dreams (X-Clusive DB7 Euro Mix)
TWO015 a1 Vinylgroover & Edy C - Bright Eyes (Select Remix) (Bright Eyes / Virtual Dreams (remixes)) Vinylgroover & Edy C - Bright Eyes (Select Remix)
TWO016 b1 Vinylgroover - Time (DB7 Euro Remix) (Time (remixes)) Vinylgroover - Time (DB7 Euro Remix)
TWO016 a1 Vinylgroover - Time (DJ Storm Remix) (Time (remixes)) Vinylgroover - Time (DJ Storm Remix)
TWO017 b1 Vinylgroover - No Way Back (Rainbows / No Way Back) Vinylgroover - No Way Back
TWO017 a1 Vinylgroover - Rainbows (Rainbows / No Way Back) Vinylgroover - Rainbows
TWO019 a1 Select - Ray Of Light (Ray of Lights / The Best Days) Select - Ray Of Light
TWO019 b1 Select - The Best Days (Ray of Lights / The Best Days) Select - The Best Days
TWO020 b1 Hyper Drive - Stars Fall Down (DB7 Euro Mix) (Stars Fall Down) Hyper Drive - Stars Fall Down (DB7 Euro Mix)
TWO020 a1 Hyper Drive - Stars Fall Down (Vinylgroover Mix) (Stars Fall Down) Hyper Drive - Stars Fall Down (Vinylgroover Mix)
TWO021 b1 Select - Happiness (The Realm / Happiness) Select - Happiness
TWO021 a1 Select - The Realm (The Realm / Happiness) Select - The Realm
TWO022 b1 Apple Mac - Real High, Real Fast (Real High, Real Fast) Apple Mac - Real High, Real Fast
TWO023 a1 Vinylgroover - Rain On Me (Mix 1) (Rain On Me) Vinylgroover - Rain On Me
TWO024 b1 Elevate - All You See And Hear (The Love / All You See And Hear) Elevate - All You See And Hear
TWO024 a1 Elevate - The Love (The Love / All You See And Hear) Elevate - The Love
TWO025 a1 Hardcore Masters - Golden Fields (Mix 1) (Golden Fields) Hardcore Masters - Golden Fields
TWO026M1 a1 Sound Assassins - My Guardian Angel (Remix) (My Guardian Angel (Remix)) Sound Assassins - My Guardian Angel (Remix)
TWO027M2 b1 Brisk & Vinylgroover - Smooth & Irresistible (ABH Remix) (Smooth and Irresistible (remix)) Brisk & Vinylgroover - Smooth & Irresistible (ABH Remix)
TWO28M3 b1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Space Odyssey 2000 (ABH remix) (Space Odyssey 2000) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Space Odyssey 2000 (ABH Mix)
TWO28M3 a1 Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Space Odyssey 2000 (Space Odyssey 2000) Vinylgroover & Trixxy - Space Odyssey 2000
TWO029M4 b1 Sound Assassins - Clearly Now (Clearly Now) Sound Assassins - Clearly Now
TWO030 b1 Sound Assassins - Deep Blue Skies (Deep Blue Skies) Sound Assassins - Deep Blue Skies
TWO031 b1 Elevate - The Terminator (The Terminator) Vinylgroover - The Terminator
TWO032 b1 Sound Assassins - Champagne Supernova (Hardcore Vibes / Supernova) Sound Assassins - Champagne Supernova
TWO032 a1 Sound Assassins - Hardcore Vibes (Hardcore Vibes / Supernova) Sound Assassins - Hardcore Vibes
TWO033 a1 Sound Assassins - The Power Of Love (The Power of Love / Total Eclipse) Sound Assassins - The Power Of Love
TWO033 b1 Sound Assassins - Total Eclipse (The Power of Love / Total Eclipse) Sound Assassins - Total Eclipse
TWO034 b1 Vinylgroover - Space Age (The Realm (Remix) / Space Age) Select - The Eclipse
TWO034 a1 Vinylgroover - The Realm (Album Intro Mix) (The Realm (Remix) / Space Age) Select - The Realm (Album Mix)

S.Hy Still no Phantasm remix

It took 7.46 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page