Radio listeners 185+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 HappyHardcore.com & Digitally Imported partner

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
silver Digitally Imported the biggest dance radio network in the world with over 11,000 simultaneous (at the same time) peak listeners daily has partnered with HappyHardcore.com Radio to bring you the best hardcore the planet has to offer! HappyHardcore.com radio was already the number one internet hardcore radio station in the world, this takes the station into warp drive, after breaking all existing listener records in under 15 mins we are on a mission!

We are now streaming in all formats all the time at all the bit rates (so no excuses!)

There are still things to do, the stats and the real time title streamer will not be working for a while until we change things over, but I think all you dial up users will be very happy (Australia)

HappyHardcore.com is extremely pleased to be apart of Digitally Imported family of electronic dance channels with extra special thanks to Ari from DI for his hard work!

This is the annouchment I had to make before the chat room launches, the chat will be open most likely sometime Monday 14th April 2003

Update: After having to re-program a few things for the new cluster servers the Radio listeners (at the top) is working (yes that is a real number). The real time track list will be about a week I think but don't quote me on that one.

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
frankjr Hopefully we'll still have all these crazy shows... right?

silver Yep and more :)

----------------------------------
you, me and hardcore forever.
Simon this is extremely good news.....Once again HappyHardcore.com making free legal hardcore listenable to even more people.

A BIG Well Done .

Everything is random, your probebly not meant to read this!!!!!!

You Turn & Face The Strange..............You Turn & Face Yourself!!!
SuperHenke Wow, this is great news. :D

djDMS That's smashing. As long as the standard remains the same (and i'm sure it will) that'll be very welcome indeed

atomicb 128kbps stereo! *cums in boxers*

SWEEEEEEEEET :D :D

oh and silver I still have to send my mix in at some point lol.

DJ Mouse i'm in the process of building a studio at my mate's house,if it all goes to plan is there any room for a slot?

my advice as well,if someone has the time and money you should set your horizons further than the internet and go on the airwaves,whether that be standard fm or DAB

--------------------------------------------------
"speeed ios a good subvstitute for accueracy"

DJ Mouse
http://hardcorehq.tk
asphyxia COOOOOL!!

128k streams! Wahoo!

I knew there was a reason for ADSL ;-)

Oli G sweeeeeeeeeet streaming decent quality radio
chat soon

CAM001 Out MARCH2003
Distribution Through Nu Energy & Imo
www.camelrecords.co.uk

\o/ <o/ \o> <o> /o\ _o/ \o_
dj_plur I have been an DI faithful for over a year now, and I always wished that there was a HappyCore stream. I didn't realize untill today that you guys even existed. And to put it mildly, I am EXTREMELY STOKED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now I can listen to my favorite style of music as I serf the Web, and other stuff.

And I get to meet a whole new group of peeps, This has defenitely made my day!!!!

Tru PLUR
Peace Love Unity & Respect
Can come only from a Loving God. It is a life to be lived, a path to be walked, and a givt to be shared.
http://www.dancechapel.com
dj shox Was just thinking to myself while listening to the DI Hard Trance stream a few days ago "How come they dont do a Hardcore stream" :)

Wicked news!

- Shox (Now abusing his bandwidth even more, hehe)

spy heheh at last, it's all coming together in unison. i have waited for the 128 hhc radio since i ever found out about you guys! :D

can the shows contain adult language now? if the host matters?

and i'm sure you guys will get a lot more fans from this, that is good i hope!

Hajoline Well done for HappyHardcore.com radio!! At last the stream will be available for us dial-up users The 128kbps is welcome also!

Going with the Hardcore flow.....getting better and better

sOOpertoMMy such good news on this site :P i went from listening all the time when iw as online to not at all with that live365 crap :P thanks guys I'm glad ur back :)

-{toMMy}-
Comet Will they be rotating like they used to? Or if we miss a show will we have to miss it forever?

-----------
"Cheez-It; Get your own box."
The System I considered myself a Hardcore Hard Trance/Trance fan. And when the I use to think Happyhardcore was high pitched squeeling noises.

But I was sooo wrong.

As soon as di.fm partnered with ya guys, I thought i'd give the Channel a chance, and OMG!

All I can say is I have a new fave channel, and I'm sure many will agree. :)

Good Job and to hours full of nonstop rockin music, CHEERS!!

-The System (Di. Forums Member)

/-.ystem! 2
\ /-/
toxic Awesome news.

Whisper something nice, and ill make you scream twice !!!

It took 1.44 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page