Radio listeners 176+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Hardcore Heaven 4 (OUT NOW)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
CDJay Digital OUT NOW! CDs Shipping March 18th
2xCD Limited Edition Digipak - 40 Full Length Tracks (Digital Download)

With Hardcore's resurgence in 2019 starting to make its way from the behind the scenes collaborative work into full public view, we thought it was about time for the next instalment in our rebooted Hardcore Heaven series.

Following on from the success of his recent artist album, and renewed passion and vigour for the genre with the re-launch of 24/7 Hardcore, the prolifically talented Al Storm joins the inimitable Fracus & Darwin in putting together what is arguably our best release in the series yet.

As always, this is a dual ownership product: instant digital access with the CD to follow. The album also includes all 40 FULL LENGTH tracks included on the mixes as a download bundle.

https://hardcoreunderground.co.uk/store

CD1 - Mixed By Fracus & Darwin
01. Fracus & Darwin - Now It's Over (Intro Mix)
02. Fracus & Darwin - Heart On Fire (Remix)
03. Fracus & Darwin - 8Bit Is Everything (Megadrive Mix)
04. Brisk & Ham - In Your Life (Fracus & Darwin Remix)
05. Fracus & Darwin - You've Got An Attitude
06. Fracus & Darwin vs. Jakka B feat. Ceci - Sanctuary
07. Scott Brown & Cat Knight - All About You (Fracus & Darwin Remix)
08. Angerzone - Never Forget You (Fracus' Hardcore Edit)
09. Fracus & Darwin vs. Michael Mansion - My Star
10. Entity - These Are The Best Days
11. DJ Red Alert & Mike Slammer - In Effect (Fracus & Darwin Remix)
12. Al Storm & Euphony feat. Danielle - Breathe (Fracus & Darwin Remix)
13. Darwin - We Can Stay Here
14. Daniel Seven - Bassgo
15. Nik Darwin vs. Jack In Box - Tell Me Why
16. Technikore & Vicky Fee - Stay Forever
17. Alex Kidd - Blow Ya Head Off
18. Alaguan - Anything
19. Ryan Kore feat. Farisha - Take Me There
20. Rob IYF X Laggy - Hide Away

CD2 - Mixed By Al Storm
01. Triple J - Follow the Sun (Al Storm & Bananaman Remix)
02. Bananaman & Al Storm feat. Kellie Woods - Must Be Magic
03. Al Storm & Euphony feat. Laelia - Life In The Air
04. Vinylgroover - Time (Al Storm Remix)
05. Stompy, Supreme & UFO - Here Beside Me (Stompy & Zetamale Remix)
06. Al Storm, Rob IYF, Stompy & Bananaman feat. Ceci - Mind Explosion
07. Al Storm X Yade - Boom Jam
08. Vinylgroover & Al Storm - Mosquito
09. Al Storm feat. Katherine Wood - Far Away (Hybrid Heaven Mix)
10. Michael Mansion vs. Rob IYF & Al Storm - Rise Above
11. The Three Amigos - Find A Way (Al Storm & Bananaman Remix)
12. The Watchmen feat. Jenny J - Kingdom (Hardcore Heaven Mix)
13. Al Storm feat. Elana - Flashbacks
14. Al Storm & Euphony feat. Laelia - Like It Like That (Hardcore Heaven VIP Mix)
15. Brisk & Al Storm vs. Rob IYF & Nobody - Everybody In The Place (Drowning)
16. Al Storm & Euphony feat. Laelia - Never Loved Me
17. Frostfire - This Feeling (Yade Remix)
18. Rob IYF - Twist
19. Rob IYF X MC Riddle feat. Teal Fisher - Moments
20. Hixxy - Wanting To Get High (Al Storm & Rob IYF Remix)
Si Thompson Just purchased.
lainnix Is the mastering the same as HH3 CD? That one made my ears bleed.
CDJay I'd imagine it's similar 🤔

CDJay
djDMS Must be terrible to have such super tuned ears that you hear different to everyone else.

CD1 is pretty strong. F&D with some belting remixes and originals.
CD2 is brilliant. Al Storm for Prime minister!

Let's be honest, there was plenty to dislike about each of the previous 3 volumes (more music than artists in most cases) but I'm very happy to say this might be the best yet.

I'll add more when I can....er, be bothered.
wong Alex Kidd - Blow Ya Head Off

has alex kidd ventured into uk hardcore or??
CDJay Yes. There's more...

CDJay
arpz I'm really liking Mind Explosion on Al Storm disc, haven't had a chance to go through everything properly but also love all of the F&D reworks *lots* too
lainnix
quote:
Originally posted by djDMS:
Must be terrible to have such super tuned ears that you hear different to everyone else.

No super tuned ears here. I doubt I'm the only one to hear it. Take "Drop Dead" (CD 1, track 11) for example. From the very start of the song, it's blaringly loud and distorted. Turning down the volume doesn't mask the distortion either. It's the run-of-the-mill loudness war effect, like a tin clashing sound.

If you actually can't hear that, here's a visual illustration too:

https://i.imgur.com/Hjbk18Q.png

The brighter the yellow, the more brickwalled the sound. The yellow should also stay at the bottom of the graph (that's mostly fine) but here it bleeds through more than half way up into the whole range of the track. Most of the others are like that. It is physically painful to hear with decent headphones. Hardcore Heaven 1 and 2 sounded fine. Something changed.
CDJay I shall investigate and have a word. F***brickwalling. 😂

At least it's good on GFTE 😉

CDJay
kazukism92 The tracklist, the artwork... everything is mindblowing (also, intuition that Al Storm become the next DJ Guest at the comp).

Time to get it for the justice and the Fracus & Darwin reworks <3.
wong
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
Yes. There's more...

CDJay

great news, massive fan of him
Craig Cairney It's the best HH album to date. Well, since you guys rebooted it. I always enjoyed the Fracus and Darwin mixes, but thought the other mixes were a bit meh! I'm so pleased you got Al Storm to mix a disc. He's writing some of the best music of his career. Uplifting Happy Hardcore at it's best. When he's on it, then there's few better. The remixes and new tunes w/ Euphony are magnificent.

CD1 is really strong too! Some great remixes (I'm looking at you 'In Effect') and the Entity track is absolutely sensational. I really couldn't get into the Alex Kidd track. That's really not my thing. But other than that, it's a really solid album. I've been teetering on the edge for years when it comes to paying attention to upfront UK Hardcore, but you've grabbed me again. Well done.
wong
quote:
Originally posted by Craig Cairney:
I really couldn't get into the Alex Kidd track. That's really not my thing.

what style is it? is lt like darren styles hardstyle influenced hardcore?
CDJay We were quiet last year, for the same reason as 2013: It's all faintly worrying, and something must be done. Plenty more to come; why else would we put this out in Feb? 😉

This is the year that Al Storm and F&D lead the way. There's a Pot o' Gold at the end of this (Magical) Rainbow. Trust.

CDJay
Craig Cairney Yeah it's a bit quirky and certainly has Hadstyle influences. I'm not a fan of Hardstyle in particular.
Craig Cairney So good to have DJ Stompy and Bananaman writing again. Every time I hear that vocal for 'Here Beside Me' I'm immediately transported back to my youth.
Craig Cairney The Hybrid Heaven mix of 'Far Away' is stunning! Just stunning!! This is what Hardcore should sound like moving forward IMO!
Samination yet another VG track?
wong there any clips anywhere?
CDJay We usually wait a week or so, to let people hear "as intended". We will get better at doing clips this year, pwomith 😉

CDJay
Sulphurik Great to see another album.

quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
yet another VG track?

Is this first time VG & Al Storm have collaborated on a track?
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Sulphurik:
Great to see another album.

quote:
yet another VG track?

Is this first time VG & Al Storm have collaborated on a track?

Unless they've done it under an alias before and excluding the remixes, yea, this looks to be the first time.

Also, my comment wasn't a digg. We just literally had 170 tracks served to us :P
warped_candykid How's the mixing? Are there any transitions, or just the quick switch overs? I've ordered my copy, but haven't listened to it digitally yet.
alstorm
quote:
The Hybrid Heaven mix of 'Far Away' is stunning! Just stunning!! This is what Hardcore should sound like moving forward IMO!

<3
CDJay We all wuv you Ally McRave. It's your year 😉

CDJay
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
How's the mixing? Are there any transitions, or just the quick switch overs? I've ordered my copy, but haven't listened to it digitally yet.

Yes. Some actual real mixing!
warped_candykid
quote:
Originally posted by wong:
there any clips anywhere?

I've been asking that question for a while too. I want to support by buying, but $30 blind buys are not always the best. Al Storm is what enticed me to go ahead an purchase this album.
CDJay We'll get clips up over the weekend, and another podcast is inbound.

CDJay
djDMS Just buy it, it's brilliant.

If you don't like it, I'll give you your money back.
CDJay Cheers guys, it's emboldening and enabling for us all 😁

CDJay
trippnface
quote:
Just buy it, it's brilliant.

If you don't like it, I'll give you your money back.

haha damn, i'm gunna need to grab.

Al Storm never does wrong, so It's eventually an assured purchase, regardless.
Sulphurik What a track The Three Amigos - Find A Way was! only hearing it for first time very recently! Looking forward to hearing new remix.
Craigavon raver Yes! this looks banging! al storm mix on paper looks quality! can't wait to get this actually, should def be the best in the series, and actually got me excited and hyped when i first seen this, don't know when the last time that happened for a new hardcore cd! big up the al storm!
sterichie26 Can i just say i have purchased this album earlier and it is effing mind blowing !! - seriously good.
kazukism92 Finally managed to my old pal to get the album. I can't wait to spam the Heart on Fire update remix.

(Ough @CDJay, may i can ask something in PM about a "missing" / problem order?, I read that the lastest order has come back to UK, please :) ).
wong just wanna clip of alex kidds track is all.....
djDMS
quote:
just wanna clip of alex kidds track is all.....

Add 20-30 BPM to what he usually does....
Si Thompson Looking forward to when this arrives. I've ordered that much music lately that i'm starting to forget what i have ordered.
CDJay You can download the mixes and all seperate tracks already 😉

CDJay
Si Thompson
quote:
You can download the mixes and all seperate tracks already 😉

CDJay

Oh yes!
wong
quote:
quote:
just wanna clip of alex kidds track is all.....

Add 20-30 BPM to what he usually does....

could say that about any producer in any genre but it dont stop folk wanting to hear it
trippnface oof, not a fan of the track selection on f&d mix at all.

not a fan of what they did to breathe, or in your life. doesn't even touch gammers remix.

super heavy on alot of the tracks for that same sounding lead.... absolutely love the remix of all about you though. 10/10. a bit depressing when my favorite track ( by far) is a remix of a classic banger though.

storms mix better be as good as i hope it is, or you guys have all lost it.
Craig Cairney I thought their remix of 'Breathe' was pretty good. The only one I found a bit generic was their remix of In Your Life. I wasn't expecting it to beat Gammer's from 2005/6, but I expected better from F&D.

They certainly redeemed themselves with their awesome remix of In Effect.
Vladel All i'm going to say is thank god for Al storm. Although find a way was fully murdered.
Sulphurik Fracus & Darwin mix was the better of the two, a lot of tracks really liking the sound of. Bit disappointed with Al Storm?s mix, few remixes was disappointed in. Did a couple of remixes of 1990s hardcore tracks work in the current hardcore style? Some decent sounding tracks but some average ones also.
CDJay Despite some misgivings, now evident, it's still weighted (overall) as the most critically acclaimed release thus far.

The scene needs correcting, and it'll take time. Even if you don't *love* what's currently here, by supporting it you've already enabled the future to unfold in a less restricted and creatively capable manner.

So.? Cheers.

CDJay
warped_candykid I'm just waiting for that Happy Hardcore Underground 2!!
Craig Cairney
quote:
Fracus & Darwin mix was the better of the two, a lot of tracks really liking the sound of. Bit disappointed with Al Storm?s mix, few remixes was disappointed in. Did a couple of remixes of 1990s hardcore tracks work in the current hardcore style? Some decent sounding tracks but some average ones also.

Ah, see I thought Al's mix was absolutely fantastic and one of the best from the overall series. And yes, that sound does work in the current climate. The new collaborations with Euphony were really f**king awesome!!
Sulphurik
quote:
quote:
Fracus & Darwin mix was the better of the two, a lot of tracks really liking the sound of. Bit disappointed with Al Storm?s mix, few remixes was disappointed in. Did a couple of remixes of 1990s hardcore tracks work in the current hardcore style? Some decent sounding tracks but some average ones also.

Ah, see I thought Al's mix was absolutely fantastic and one of the best from the overall series. And yes, that sound does work in the current climate. The new collaborations with Euphony were really f**king awesome!!

There are some great tracks on Al Storm's mix, yeah the Euphony collabs are awesome. Flashbacks and Like it like that are great.

At first had thought was the 90s classic Follow The Sun needing a new remix but do like the sound of it. It is a track I liked from the 90s. Listened to Force & Styles remix earlier which hadn't heard before which like the sound of. The Time remix I also like.

The Here Besides Me remix is very different to the original, I'm disappointed with it. I would have preferred more similarities of the original. The 2005 remix Stompy did was great.

Find A Way remix I do really like this.

Twist was interesting. It's like a combination of Outside World with vocal clips from Tommyknocker - Twist, like this. Maybe Rob IYF got the idea from The Vipers Twisted World Mash Up.

Was disappointed with Wanting to get high remix, not sure it worked in the current hardcore style. What did anyone else think of this remix?
Sulphurik Darwin - We Can Stay Here, really like the sound of this. The male vocals sound very like Years and Years vocalist! I've seen Macks Wolf & Jakka B did track Islands in the sky on Hardcore Heaven 3, does We can stay here contain similar vocals to that track?

On Fracus & Darwin mix superb tracks from F & D, Entity, Technikore, Daniel Seven, Ryan Kore and the final track was excellent!
MusicILove Haven't had much time to listen to this so far but my current favourite tracks are
Rob IYF X Laggy - Hide Away
Al Storm & Euphony feat. Laelia - Life In The Air

Also Al Storm & Euphony feat. Laelia - Like It Like That (Hardcore Heaven VIP Mix) has the Owl City - Fireflies melody.

Now I'm going to bed.
warped_candykid I've listened to the Darwin & Fracus mix. Some good tracks overall! Just wish they wouldn't switch from actual mixing back to cheap quick cuts with little to no transitions.

Vladel most of the songs these days don't have a long enough intro to do anything beyond quick cuts.
trippnface Al Storm's mix is definitely superior, though still found myself getting bored at points throughout the mix. I can't blame f&d or storm, their talent remains the same, it's the lame bs scene standards they try to abide by that suck. I really, really hate that hardstyle lead, and i hate the hardstyle kick. Cant stand those rob iyf tracks. surprisingly wasn't big on most the storm & euphony tracks either.

the remix of time is fukn awesome, been wanting that one.

must be magic & boom jam and like it like that are my favorite tracks. honestly the only tracks that bring any semblance of uk hardcore euphoria (for me). the faraway ( hybrid heaven) mix is 10/10 for me. def prob my favorite installment so far, but still miles away from some of my favorite Hardcore Underground installments.

mix isn't at 175 either is it, seems slow as **** at points?

alstorm
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
Al Storm's mix is definitely superior, though still found myself getting bored at points throughout the mix. I can't blame f&d or storm, their talent remains the same, it's the lame bs scene standards they try to abide by that suck. I really, really hate that hardstyle lead, and i hate the hardstyle kick. Cant stand those rob iyf tracks. surprisingly wasn't big on most the storm & euphony tracks either.

must be magic & boom jam and like it like that are my favorite tracks. honestly the only tracks that bring any semblance of uk hardcore euphoria (for me). the faraway ( hybrid heaven) mix is 10/10 for me. def prob my favorite installment so far, but still miles away from some of my favorite Hardcore Underground installments.

the mix is 177 :D all the way through! glad you liked some of them anyway haha
Craig Cairney
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
Al Storm's mix is definitely superior, though still found myself getting bored at points throughout the mix. I can't blame f&d or storm, their talent remains the same, it's the lame bs scene standards they try to abide by that suck. I really, really hate that hardstyle lead, and i hate the hardstyle kick. Cant stand those rob iyf tracks. surprisingly wasn't big on most the storm & euphony tracks either.

The Al Storm mix is definitely the one for me this time around. F&D still write some great stuff, but I am preferring when they do solo tracks, or write with other people. i.e Jack In Box, Entity, Skinny etc. I also agree about the Hardstyle leads / kicks. They're f**king awful. The only stuff I don't like on the Storm mix is those Rob IYF tracks. He seems to be pretty popular, but I've never really enjoyed his music.
The new Al Storm and Euphony tracks are really good though.
Sulphurik There's no denying that Al Storm's mix contains more "happy hardcore" and elements of the 90s style in some tracks and in the remixes of the 90s tracks. Mind Explosion is an example of this - contains elements of the classic style but also a modern sound with the inclusion of the "hardstyle-like" riff. It is good that there are elements of the older hardcore style such as Mind Explosion BUT would be good to hear a little more of a modern sound to it and I'm not that keen on the vocals which are a little cheesey. Similar opinion of Rise Above. Wasn't that keen on Far Away track or the Kingdom track.

I much preferred the sound of Boom Jam, Flashbacks, Like it like that and Everybody in the place, This Feeling remix.

Liked Rob IYF Moments and Hide Away.
alstorm Is a fair point, I wanted a spread of stuff I?m not against the modern sound at all, album mixes should have a bit of variety but with a consistent vibe.. just think hardcore for me at least needs an injection of the rave past as it?s almoat become unrecogniseable from the 90?s apart from speed .. like you said in mind explosion with the old sounds but the ?hardstyle? lead is basically the old raver baby sounds layered better and bendy :p
warped_candykid Just finished Al Storm's mix

PURE PERFECTION

djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by warped_candykid:
Just finished Al Storm's mix

PURE PERFECTION

Best album mix I've heard in years
kazukism92 Waiting for a proper Wanting to get High DJ Friendly. The update is heavenly gorgeous.
CDJay Let's all just be happy that Al Storm is

a) Getting due acclaim
b) Not giving a shit about trend based ********
c) Capable of excelling across multiple genres, but chooses this with roots long grown
d) Backed by people who noticed the above. Including y'all.

2019. You'll see 😘
DjCirrus good
LeVzi Al Storm has done some of the best remixes i've heard. And did a breaks track with Slipmatt that I still love to this day.

Si Thompson When are the CD copies due to be sent out?
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by Si Thompson:
When are the CD copies due to be sent out?

Website says shipping from the 16th
LeVzi

Now see when I hear a track like this, I actually feel a bit more positive about Hardcore. Maybe finally after many years of utter gash someone gets the point. I'm not remotely suprirsed Al Storm as his hand in this, he's probably the only one who would. Right amount of vocals, beautiful use of a happy hardcore stab with a happy hook, and the owl city melody just simply works. Very well written and produced.

No one singing about love , peace or bollocks, energy is really high, and this girl is a good vocalist whoever she is.

Well done Mr Storm, and probably the first thing Euphony's done I can say I liked. If this is the way hardcore is going to move, I actually sense a revival and a comeback of sorts, and I might actually start listening to it again.

This clip sounds fine to me, earlier someone was talking about the mastering, and showed the levels looking like they were slammed into a brickwall limiter, can't say I hear that here, seems fine to me, not hearing distortion at high levels, although YT alters audio IIRC.
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:

warped_candykid In all fairness, I gotta give some shout outs to Fracus & Dawin's mix too

Fracus & Darwin - Heart On Fire (Remix)
Brisk & Ham - In Your Life (Fracus & Darwin Remix)
Scott Brown & Cat Knight - All About You (Fracus & Darwin Remix)
Angerzone - Never Forget You (Fracus' Hardcore Edit)
Fracus & Darwin vs. Michael Mansion - My Star
Entity - These Are The Best Days
Nik Darwin vs. Jack In Box - Tell Me Why
Alex Kidd - Blow Ya Head Off
Alaguan - Anything
Rob IYF X Laggy - Hide Away

All great tracks. Whoever this Rob IYF guy is, I hope he sticks around. We need more tracks with that hard drum back.
kazukism92 Wait a minute, are the CDs are shipping now?

I want to add more stuff to the package #Anthologies :D.
Mansy
quote:
Originally posted by kazukism92:
Wait a minute, are the CDs are shipping now?

I want to add more stuff to the package #Anthologies :D.

From tomorrow
Si Thompson
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Si Thompson:
When are the CD copies due to be sent out?

Website says shipping from the 16th

Nice one. Thanks.
djDMS So should arrive by the middle of July then
Vladel
quote:
So should arrive by the middle of July then

2020?
kazukism92
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
quote:

2020?

Along with Blu The Roof.
djDMS
quote:
Originally posted by kazukism92:
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
quote:

2020?

Along with Blu The Roof.

I've gone grey, put on 30 pounds in weight and had 2 grandchildren since it was due for release.

I made a joke about leaving it to my grandkids, turns out it wasn't.
LeVzi
quote:
quote:

Thanks, not sure what happened to mine.
MusicILove CD arrived this morning.
Samination
quote:

Dont use the whole URL
LeVzi What bit you use then ?
Samination the sting after v= in most cases
Si Thompson Received my copy the other day.
Mansy Mine hasnt arrived yet :(
kazukism92 Get surprised, I'll get in the next month. And not directly so, will take in near of 1 or 2 weeks.
CDJay
quote:
Originally posted by Mansy:
Mine hasnt arrived yet :(

That's odd, we tried to get all UK orders out for the Saturday before last. Can you dm your order number?

CDJay
Mansy
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mansy:
Mine hasnt arrived yet :(

That's odd, we tried to get all UK orders out for the Saturday before last. Can you dm your order number?

CDJay

Done :)
rafferty
quote:
quote:
quote:

Sounds really good. But I think Smoogie will still say his Hard House is better;)
Coolgamer Not to complain or anything, but I'm really not a fan of the package design. It's visibly impressive the first time you open it. But then I realized that it's tacky glue holding the cd holder to the inlay. One of them popped off and stayed stuck to the disc the first time I opened it. I'm already having trouble keeping one cd in place and I'm willing to bet the glue will wear down. It also goes against my instincts to have the discs keep rubbing together each time I close it. Seems a sure way to cause damage.

Update: Actually, both of them have a nasty habit of popping off upon opening.
GrahamC On my 'The sound is Hardcore Undergroup' (the black & silver one) both spindles that hold the discs have detached from the packaging, now the discs are just loose inside the sleeve :(
CDJay If this happens, just DM me and I'll fire out a replacement 😉

CDJay
Samination
quote:
Originally posted by Coolgamer:
Not to complain or anything, but I'm really not a fan of the package design. It's visibly impressive the first time you open it. But then I realized that it's tacky glue holding the cd holder to the inlay. One of them popped off and stayed stuck to the disc the first time I opened it. I'm already having trouble keeping one cd in place and I'm willing to bet the glue will wear down. It also goes against my instincts to have the discs keep rubbing together each time I close it. Seems a sure way to cause damage.

You can see the glue even on the more commercially sold packages. I have a bunch of Heavy Metal albums that have something similar design (how it's glued, not how the disc pages are folded).
Coolgamer
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Coolgamer:
Not to complain or anything, but I'm really not a fan of the package design. It's visibly impressive the first time you open it. But then I realized that it's tacky glue holding the cd holder to the inlay. One of them popped off and stayed stuck to the disc the first time I opened it. I'm already having trouble keeping one cd in place and I'm willing to bet the glue will wear down. It also goes against my instincts to have the discs keep rubbing together each time I close it. Seems a sure way to cause damage.

You can see the glue even on the more commercially sold packages. I have a bunch of Heavy Metal albums that have something similar design (how it's glued, not how the disc pages are folded).

Not a fan. Would rather know my discs are secured and protected even at the cost of the "neat" design, but that might be just me.
Si Thompson My Stompy CD also arrived. It's hassle free dealing with HU.
CDJay It's thrilling to hear, and we will get better, but I fear you're unique 😂

CDJay
whittle1 Overall, very good album. Although I must admit that I only buy HH for the Fracus & Darwin mix, nothing else.
Also, one final thing to ask, when was Hardcore Heaven 3 released? It seems like there wasn't much of a gap in terms of time between the two, although I may be wrong.
CDJay Hh3 was put up for pre sale in 2017, but actually shipped March 2018 because *represses*

Biggest gap thus far, was six months between the others being compiled 😉

CDJay
kazukism92 Anyone didn't arrived the album yet?.
Is almost 3 months since I ordered and didn't received the package, even when it returned back to UK due parcel problems.
CDJay DM me, I need some information in order to combine and reship. Also, given the size of the parcel, we'll use a courier rather than our usual service (as we can't seem to ship tracked to Chile).

Cheers!

CDJay
kazukism92
quote:
DM me, I need some information in order to combine and reship. Also, given the size of the parcel, we'll use a courier rather than our usual service (as we can't seem to ship tracked to Chile).

Cheers!

CDJay

Weird... A.B from Stamina throw me a shipping code to track my package, weirdly it took two weeks to arrive. BTW, DM'ed :).
CDJay Was it via royal mail? The last one I sent I got back with "service not available" (begging the question, why did your system let me select it then? 😂)

CDJay
kazukism92
quote:
Was it via royal mail? The last one I sent I got back with "service not available" (begging the question, why did your system let me select it then? 😂)

CDJay

In fact, it was a gift, and yes, via Royal Mail.
Sulphurik
LeVzi
quote:

I like her voice, but I cannot stand songs like that. Vocal hardcore is listenable when there is a really cool hook or riff in it.

Good example

Sulphurik
quote:
quote:

I like her voice, but I cannot stand songs like that. Vocal hardcore is listenable when there is a really cool hook or riff in it.

Good example

Does Never Loved You not have a good hook or riff? I think it does.

Sulphurik Frostfire - This Feeling (Yade Remix), great track. Listen to full length track if you haven't already. Hopefully we'll hear more like this from Yade.

It took 4.14 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page