Radio listeners 155+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Dual Illumination (Weaver Mix) could've saved HHC

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Smoogie The remix Dual Illumination (Weaver Mix) could have actually saved the scene form it's demise had Sharkey allowed it. The lack of release for this and the original is a painful loss for the scene.

Pretty awesome tune though!

MusicILove That?s a really nice remix. I would definitely of brought this.
rafferty
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
The remix Dual Illumination (Weaver Mix) could have actually saved the scene form it's demise had Sharkey allowed it. The lack of release for this and the original is a painful loss for the scene.

1 track being released could change a scene. That is kind of a big call. Even though it is not a bad tune for the time.

If anything I think Hard House is the scene that is in demise instead of UK Hardcore.
There is nobody in the Hard House scene as popular as guys like Darren Styles or Stonebank.

Then you have a lot of UK Hardcore producers who used to be only Hard House or have gone back to Hardcore.
Klubfiller, Vinylgroover, Technikore, even Alex Kid is producing Hardcore under the Alias AK47.

Then you look a Hardcore music Raves, Hardstyle is played now instead of Hard House .

Actually I think Donk & Bounce is killing off Hard House too. So yeah maybe take a look at your own scene that is doing a lot worse.
If it is even still existing.
LeVzi That isn't HHC, so it only would have contributed to the prolonged death of UK Hardcore.
rafferty
quote:
Originally posted by LeVzi:
That isn't HHC, so it only would have contributed to the prolonged death of UK Hardcore.

UK Hardcore is just a modern version of Happy Hardcore incase you didn't notice lol..

But like I said UK Hardcore is alive and kicking globally. It smashes Hard House these days in popularity.

Hence the reason you could not find a Hard House dj more popular than Stonebank or Darren Styles and are not even debating the fact nobody cares for Hard House/Hard Dance anymore.
Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by rafferty:

1 track being released could change a scene. That is kind of a big call. Even though it is not a bad tune for the time.

If anything I think Hard House is the scene that is in demise instead of UK Hardcore.
There is nobody in the Hard House scene as popular as guys like Darren Styles or Stonebank.

Then you have a lot of UK Hardcore producers who used to be only Hard House or have gone back to Hardcore.
Klubfiller, Vinylgroover, Technikore, even Alex Kid is producing Hardcore under the Alias AK47.

Then you look a Hardcore music Raves, Hardstyle is played now instead of Hard House .

Actually I think Donk & Bounce is killing off Hard House too. So yeah maybe take a look at your own scene that is doing a lot worse.
If it is even still existing.

Never heard so much rubbish in all my life.

Hard House dying? You say that to people I talk to and you would be laughed at.

No big names? There are only big names.

Smoogie
quote:
That isn't HHC, so it only would have contributed to the prolonged death of UK Hardcore.

I was just going to say Hardcore but I did not have enough space left in the title.
LeVzi
quote:
quote:

UK Hardcore is just a modern version of Happy Hardcore incase you didn't notice lol..

But like I said UK Hardcore is alive and kicking globally. It smashes Hard House these days in popularity.

Hence the reason you could not find a Hard House dj more popular than Stonebank or Darren Styles and are not even debating the fact nobody cares for Hard House/Hard Dance anymore.

Being eternally optimistic is commendable, but completely deluded in this case. UK Hardcore / Happy Hardcore is at it's all time low.
Smoogie
quote:
quote:
quote:

Being eternally optimistic is commendable, but completely deluded in this case. UK Hardcore / Happy Hardcore is at it's all time low.

It has been low for almost a decade now. I know people who still listen to Hardcore but it is always 'the classics' be that early 90s, mid 90s, late 90s, early 2000s ect. There have been peaks and troughs with Hardcore but there has not been much of a peak since around 2007 when the UK Hardcore sound of the last decade started to cool a bit. By the start of the decade a lot of people had already abandoned the scene and will only listen to 'the classics'
Sulphurik Great remix from Weaver.
rafferty
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

It has been low for almost a decade now. I know people who still listen to Hardcore but it is always 'the classics' be that early 90s, mid 90s, late 90s, early 2000s ect. There have been peaks and troughs with Hardcore but there has not been much of a peak since around 2007 when the UK Hardcore sound of the last decade started to cool a bit. By the start of the decade a lot of people had already abandoned the scene and will only listen to 'the classics'

More lies from you Smoogie. Do you ever tell the truth?
Or do you just assume that because your not into Hardcore. Nobody else is either. The Hardcore scene has always gone in peaks and lows I agree. But it is still smashing Hard House in popularity and production which is'nt hard considering Hard House is dead.

I'll bet you a 1000 quid that Hardcore is more popular than Hard House at the moment. Put your money where your mouth is smoogdog.

Tweekacore live with new productions. Not old classics like Smoopy says.

Darren Styles live

rafferty
quote:
quote:
quote:

I agree it is no where near what it was in 1996. I think it was actually worse in 2000 though. But for Smoogie to say Hard House is what everyone is into now and that it is more popular than Hardcore is simply not true.

The guy is delusional.

The fact Europeans like Tweekacore have started producing it and playing it to big crowds and guys like Vinylgroover are back producing to me is not all doom and gloom. Even Alex Kid is dabbling in Hardcore now.

Is in a transition faze.

Samination God damn that remix butchered the song completely. 70% of that video is just filler parts... and dont get me talking about the melody...

I guess Final Fantasy/Komakino regrets allowing Darren to sing it now
rafferty
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
God damn that remix butchered the song completely. 70% of that video is just filler parts... and dont get me talking about the melody...

I guess Final Fantasy/Komakino regrets allowing Darren to sing it now

I never liked either version I'll be honest. He has a lot of better tracks out like Skydivin.
Samination I still prefer his older Unique stuff (no matter how cringe they are), but if I have to select anything newer, it has to be stuff from the skydivin era
LeVzi I dont know much about hard house these days, and tbh I dont care either because it was never something I liked much past 1996 , hardcore always had a bigger fanbase.

I am undecided on the tweekaz stuff tbh, luv u more remix was great, not really heard much more of their stuff.

I don't like hardstyle.
Hard2Get
quote:
The remix Dual Illumination (Weaver Mix) could have actually saved the scene form it's demise had Sharkey allowed it. The lack of release for this and the original is a painful loss for the scene.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7Xv9ZUCBcY
Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:

Quite cheesecore centric but not the same
CDJay The delusion on all sides is agonising.

Anyone who thinks Tweakacore means the genre is fine is willfully insane. That would be like claiming Dutch happy hardcore is fine because of Scooter in the late 90s. What was the last Stonebank hardcore release or set? Has everyone *actually* lost their minds 😂

UK scene is dead. We as a scene threw all our money and platform on the very artists being mooted as a solution to the problem they caused 🙄. International persists and has scope for growth. Music, past and present, still sells and streams but largely to a baked in audience. No one is *actually* doing anything, for the genre, and pretending otherwise is disingenuous.

It's literally last chance saloon. Now or never. Back the people *doing* stuff, with a track record, and a plan for resurgence, or it's curtains. Not the 90s hairstyle. It's really that simple at this point.

CDJay
rafferty
quote:
Originally posted by CDJay:
The delusion on all sides is agonising.

Anyone who thinks Tweakacore means the genre is fine is willfully insane. That would be like claiming Dutch happy hardcore is fine because of Scooter in the late 90s. What was the last Stonebank hardcore release or set? Has everyone *actually* lost their minds 😂

UK scene is dead. We as a scene threw all our money and platform on the very artists being mooted as a solution to the problem they caused 🙄. International persists and has scope for growth. Music, past and present, still sells and streams but largely to a baked in audience. No one is *actually* doing anything, for the genre, and pretending otherwise is disingenuous.

It's literally last chance saloon. Now or never. Back the people *doing* stuff, with a track record, and a plan for resurgence, or it's curtains. Not the 90s hairstyle. It's really that simple at this point.

CDJay

I'm not saying things are perfect. I was simply saying the fact people are still producing quality new Hardcore and some of the older producers are back with new productions means things are not all bad. Heard Hixxy play plenty of fantastic new Hardcore on Rinse FM.

I can see why things are bad for you cdjay with people not buying cds anymore when they can hear a mix for free anywhere.
rafferty
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Hard2Get:

Quite cheesecore centric but not the same

Funny how you won't put a wager up hey. Knowing your full of crap with Hard House being more popular than Hardcore lol..

That Hard House reunion video said it it all with hardly anyone there.
CDJay
quote:
I'm not saying things are perfect. I was simply saying the fact people are still producing quality new Hardcore and some of the older producers are back with new productions means things are not all bad. Heard Hixxy play plenty of fantastic new Hardcore on Rinse FM.

I can see why things are bad for you cdjay with people not buying cds anymore when they can hear a mix for free anywhere.

Ooh, snarky 😂 Cds have little to do with it, our internal project sales are pretty much flat except now we have old skool catalogues and don't have to worry about putting out cds for other people. Appreciate your concern, though!

In your own way you're doing what u said; there is new stuff and the Hixxy show is a good thing indeed. Al is heavily active, and focusing one part of what you're saying. That's what needs supporting, though.

CDJay
djDMS Ah, but Hixxy has played some music.

And Darren Styles is playing festivals.

And Dougal might release a track once every 2 years.

Yawn!

CDJay Hixxy is playing a spread of music from the genre to potentially new audiences. More things like that and things could improve.

Edit: anyway, it's all subjective. Rafferty thinks commercial high visibility acts intermittently writing and playing the occasional genre linked track is the answer. I think having a load of committed producer /djs writing in genre is the answer. The truth is both would benefit each other a lot more if in any way linked. They aren't, though. Which is why we're having this conversation 😂

CDJay
CDJay Continuing on that line of thought, did you know many of the higher profile DJs actively hiked their prices in 13/14 despite diminishing event attendances? The commercial aspect creeping in in the latter part of this decade actually meant that certain acts would take up over 50% of the entire DJ budget for a single set. This in turn meant that new talent (think: Mob/Jakka B/Macks Wolf/A.B/IYF etc) would get next to nothing. The glass ceiling definitively stayed in place but got lower, and anyone beneath it ends up fighting for scraps and sunlight. Then those same now too expensive sets end up priced out of any sane uk event line-up, and we're left with precisely sod all. Woo! Not that anyone learned; the same thing happened stateside straight afterwards.

Think back to all the vague promises we've heard over the past decade, off the back of the commercial link. What*exactly* has come true other than the richest getting richer, spending less time at the castle, and less time still caring about the local townsfolk and crops?

CDJay
LeVzi When I hear someone mention new stuff, then Hixxy in the same sentence my heart sinks, as he is a problem in the scene, and always will be until someone puts him in a box. He was better when he just DJ'd, back in the day, he had a lot of peoples respect, he produced, and DJ'd that was it.

When I came back to the scene after a few years out he was monopolising it, Raverbaby, HTID, buying up everything, he was making as much profit from it as he could, wise business move, worse decision for the scene.

The scene is dead and buried as a) it costs too much to do anything in hardcore these days b) everyone sticks to the same formula of music, I only hear a couple of tracks that make me sit up and say , BOOM that did it, I think it's time to break out of the box and be experimental and try to find something new, be it popular or not. c) Events must be costly to attend, which is going to kill it anyway.

I don't want the scene to die off, I want to see it prosper again and things kinda find a way back to the 90's in feel but with a new breed.

I don't have any answers, all I see is the harder styles like frenchcore getting more n more linked to happy hardcore which I dont like, and the Hardcore scene in Europe going from strength to strength.

I dunno its 9am on a Sunday, and i'm rambling, but at least people like CDJay, who have a vested interest in the music , can speak what others try to say, and that's refreshing tbh.

Scott Brown released a remix of one of his tracks the other day, and it was awful, awful in the sense that was the same boring shit rehashed again, you cannot polish a turd FFS.

The 90's worked, remix every track from that era and lets have a party ! (Jk btw)
Anon. If its the jonny el remix of wakey wakey, then yes I heard it too. Shocking remix.
LeVzi That's the one, was fking rubbish tbh, But I like Scott Brown and didn't wanna slam it on his facebook page, but it was utter gash.

Others started to slate it, and then you remember its SB's track originally, and kinda feel bad about slagging it off to him lol

I dont like a lot of modern stuff from SB but i got nothing but respect for the guy for what hes done prior.
Anon. I commented on the facebook page, but it wasnt aimed at him. This scene lacks originality and the music has gone soft.
LeVzi Not so Anon anymore ;) lol
Anon. haha Couldnt think of a name when signing up here so thought **** it, anon it is.
rafferty
quote:
Hixxy is playing a spread of music from the genre to potentially new audiences. More things like that and things could improve.

Edit: anyway, it's all subjective. Rafferty thinks commercial high visibility acts intermittently writing and playing the occasional genre linked track is the answer. I think having a load of committed producer /djs writing in genre is the answer. The truth is both would benefit each other a lot more if in any way linked. They aren't, though. Which is why we're having this conversation 😂

CDJay

It happened in 1996 when Hardcore was at it's peak. If Tweekacore is commercial so is Hardcore Underground. Are plenty of artists on that label that have been known to do very commercial covers, even more commercial than Tweekacore. Dj Storm for a start. Not only that, they sound more cheesy than Tweekacore.
Is almost like you have a bit of jealousy for a Hardstyle act that is having success in Hardcore.

You really have no idea cdjay... Scooter are a whole different kettle of fish to Tweekacore. They are signed to a big commercial label, while Tweekacore are co running Electric Fox with Darren Styles.
How is that the same? Are you going to call Darren Styles the same as Scooter too? May as well call Techikore like Scooter also. He has tracks signed to Tweekacore and Styles Electric Fox label also.
Callum Higby just put out a track on there too. Yep he may as well be classified like Scooter going by your logic.

Time to stop being a pot and calling the kettle black lol. I know for a fact Hardcore Underground would sign Tweekacore in a heartbeat if they could.
No point getting all moralistic about who is worthy and who is'nt.
I can see right through it lol

CDJay Yeah, you're wilfully misinterpreting what I'm saying whilst foisting all kinds of stuff.

I'll say it again, and try to be clearer. I am not saying Tweekacore are like Scooter in terms of anything *other* than their visibility and popularity are entirely separate from the wider genre. Hence the comparison to Dutch HH.

No, I doubt we'd sign Tweekacore as they're actually *doing* something (!) and can anyone give me an example this decade of "Supergroup/labels" actually being more than the sum of their parts? No. Quite the reverse. Anyway, as you just noted; their imprint is being used to showcase other artists so that's one of the most promising things I've seen (along with the Hixxy radio show noted).

If you trawl back through my posts over the past 15 years I think you'll find I've been fairly consistent in my messaging.

Enjoy what you enjoy, by all means, *but* pretending the state of the wider scene globally is anything other than absolutely F***ed ( whilst the pockets of contained visibility you exalt as a solution, or marker of health, has been present for the past few years) is confused thinking IMO.

The reason the commercial angle worked in the past, whether it was the likes of Bonkers, even Clubland Xtreme, is that it inevitably showcased a wide range of active artists. We haven't seen anything like that, in a sustained or considered fashion, in years. So, again, here we are.

CDJay

danielseven
quote:

The reason the commercial angle worked in the past, whether it was the likes of Bonkers, even Clubland Xtreme, is that it inevitably showcased a wide range of active artists. We haven't seen anything like that, in a sustained or considered fashion, in years. So, again, here we are.

One of the reasons why S3RL managed to stay relevant after the Nu Energy Collective closed its doors (and Kevin Energy & Sharkey retired) is that, from that moment, he started to do things on his own way (and being like "**** ya all" to the scene). Releasing and self-distributing his music constantly, with ONE release EACH month, and making it accessible through every possible channel (with even candy-looking videoclips on YouTube). Now S3RL is way much more popular than all the artists in the UK Hardcore scene merged together, and don't tell me that isn't true. Look at how massive was the crowd every time he played a gig last year (S3RL was the only artist able to fill the entire Happy Hardcore stage at Easter Rave in Germany, in 2018 - impressive considering that Da Tweekaz was playing at the same time in the Hardstyle stage), and how many views his videos are doing on YouTube. And, he isn't even supported by Hixxy, Darren Styles, Gammer (when he still made Happy Hardcore) or any of the UK Hardcore artists, or ever had a gig in the UK.

This is also what Electric Fox, 24/7 Hardcore, Scarred Digital, and even HPTG Music is doing now. Releasing music constantly, with a cadence of one release each month. And promoted according to the new industry standards.

Also, I want to tell personally to CDJay, that Hardcore Underground is such a powerful platform, and back in the day used to have an amazing lineup of artists. Nowadays, as I see it, Hardcore Underground is just a single entity label - with only Fracus & Darwin as artists (according to the website) - which is a bit of a shame. Entity just today went emo on Facebook saying that he doesn't feel connected anymore to the music, Nu Foundation passed away 8 years ago, and artists like Michael Mansion and Cube::Hard aren't even anymore active. Also, when it was the last time I saw a release by Chwhynny or even the vocals?

Would be amazing if Hardcore Underground started to do things like 24/7 is doing, with a roster of dedicated artists doing shit regularly. Jesus Christ, you got Callum Higby, Jakka-B, Stu Infinity, Macks Wolf and a lot of dedicated artists that would look amazing on your label. You even said that. You're literally just accusing the scene being unfair and repeating the same mistakes forever, but at the same time, you're letting the excuse that life has been so hard on you with accidents like Ganar or the delayed Blu The Roof project hindering your faith to the scene or even to your own label.
Samination For some reason I thought I saw Chwunny's name just recently, but Michael Mansion has (at leas) t2 tracks on Hardcore Heaven 4
https://hardcoreunderground.co.uk/store/view/hardcore-heaven-vol-4-digital

And not to kill your point, but isn't 24/7 = HU nowadays? :P
danielseven
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
For some reason I thought I saw Chwunny's name just recently, but Michael Mansion has (at leas) t2 tracks on Hardcore Heaven 4
https://hardcoreunderground.co.uk/store/view/hardcore-heaven-vol-4-digital

And not to kill your point, but isn't 24/7 = HU nowadays? :P

24/7 is Al Storm. Hardcore Underground is CDJay and Fracus.
CDJay
quote:
Originally posted by danielseven:
quote:

One of the reasons why S3RL managed to stay relevant after the Nu Energy Collective closed its doors (and Kevin Energy & Sharkey retired) is that, from that moment, he started to do things on his own way (and being like "**** ya all" to the scene). Releasing and self-distributing his music constantly, with ONE release EACH month, and making it accessible through every possible channel (with even candy-looking videoclips on YouTube). Now S3RL is way much more popular than all the artists in the UK Hardcore scene merged together, and don't tell me that isn't true. Look at how massive was the crowd every time he played a gig last year (S3RL was the only artist able to fill the entire Happy Hardcore stage at Easter Rave in Germany, in 2018 - impressive considering that Da Tweekaz was playing at the same time in the Hardstyle stage), and how many views his videos are doing on YouTube. And, he isn't even supported by Hixxy, Darren Styles, Gammer (when he still made Happy Hardcore) or any of the UK Hardcore artists, or ever had a gig in the UK.

This is also what Electric Fox, 24/7 Hardcore, Scarred Digital, and even HPTG Music is doing now. Releasing music constantly, with a cadence of one release each month. And promoted according to the new industry standards.

Also, I want to tell personally to CDJay, that Hardcore Underground is such a powerful platform, and back in the day used to have an amazing lineup of artists. Nowadays, as I see it, Hardcore Underground is just a single entity label - with only Fracus & Darwin as artists (according to the website) - which is a bit of a shame. Entity just today went emo on Facebook saying that he doesn't feel connected anymore to the music, Nu Foundation passed away 8 years ago, and artists like Michael Mansion and Cube::Hard aren't even anymore active. Also, when it was the last time I saw a release by Chwhynny or even the vocals?

Would be amazing if Hardcore Underground started to do things like 24/7 is doing, with a roster of dedicated artists doing shit regularly. Jesus Christ, you got Callum Higby, Jakka-B, Stu Infinity, Macks Wolf and a lot of dedicated artists that would look amazing on your label. You even said that. You're literally just accusing the scene being unfair and repeating the same mistakes forever, but at the same time, you're letting the excuse that life has been so hard on you with accidents like Ganar or the delayed Blu The Roof project hindering your faith to the scene or even to your own label.

We've tried *so* many times, through the comps and signings, to support the wider scene and various artists. Look at HH1 as an example. That pretty much burned out my will to try to work with collectives without cohesion. You can only have it thrown back in your face a finite number of times before your willingness to "put it out there" takes a hit. Also, and I can't stress this enough, you'd be amazed how few artists actually engage with us despite the albums and podcast. Which I find flummoxing.

Once BTR ships, and HH LA etc passes, we'll have another look at where things are in the wider sense. ATM self contained is a necessary predictability

CDJay
danielseven
quote:
You'd be amazed how few artists actually engage with us despite the albums and podcast. Which I find flummoxing.

It's important to give a solid platform with a definite release and marketing plan (which also means sending out the tunes for promotion to YouTube networks) if you want the artists engaging with you. Which, you even said that, is something that's missing right now, with most of the artists releasing music sporadically and without a definite plan. I made the example of S3RL because fans know that he has a DEFINITE release plan.

I hope that, after BTR and HH LA, you will really consider these opportunities that social media are giving.

You're doing a good job with the completionist bundles and the Hardcore Heaven CDs, but remember, you're a label, not just a distributor. You gotta make the old catalogs accessible but also look at what the future brings on. See 24/7 - for example.
Samination s3rl has a different work morality, which is probably why it worked out so well for him. But i'd say appeal goes a long way. He managed to get people to like his stuff because "daddy dj" styled tracks have never died out.
trippnface
quote:
quote:

Jesus Christ, you got Callum Higby, Jakka-B, Stu Infinity, Macks Wolf and a lot of dedicated artists that would look amazing on your label.

Besides stu infinity ( and awhile back) I don't think any of them have even produced a single track i am interested in tbh. more than a few other artists more geared toward HU I would like to see. that overplayed hardstyle sound is already dominating nearly every other hardcore outlet. no need for HU to join the fray.

their soundclouds are straight ouch. no way in hell i would buy a comp or attend a show with that kind of music. ( stu infinity being an exception)
danielseven
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
quote:
quote:

Jesus Christ, you got Callum Higby, Jakka-B, Stu Infinity, Macks Wolf and a lot of dedicated artists that would look amazing on your label.

Besides stu infinity ( and awhile back) I don't think any of them have even produced a single track i am interested in tbh. more than a few other artists more geared toward HU I would like to see. that overplayed hardstyle sound is already dominating nearly every other hardcore outlet. no need for HU to join the fray.

their soundclouds are straight ouch. no way in hell i would buy a comp or attend a show with that kind of music. ( stu infinity being an exception)

Their efforts in making "that overplayed hardstyle sound" is actually because they don't see in Hardcore Underground an opportunity of promotion - as Hardcore Underground right now is acting amazingly as a distributor but, honestly, a bit questionable and slow as a label. So, if Macks Wolf, Jakka-B, Callum Higby etc makes "that kind of music" (as you call it, with 160 BPM drops) it's because it's aimed at a platform that apparently looks promising in artistic opportunities and up to date with promotion.

So my suggestion to CDJay is to reconsider single releases on Hardcore Underground, proper promotion to Spotify playlists and hiring someone that can make cool looking Youtube lyric videos on the songs (and to see what's outside the scene).

In other words: make the music MORE accessible to everybody, and not only to the customers buying on the Hardcore Underground store.

PS: to have an example of what I mean as platform, I say it again: see what 24/7 is doing. They have a lineup of amazing artists, and 24/7 isn't just only Al Storm. There's Vinylgroover, Eufeion, Rob IYF, Stompy, Bananaman, UFO alongside other good artists making stuff that doesn't try to sound like Darren Styles and Tweekacore (which I still like, fyi). And believe me, once this environment and platform is created in HU, all the artists I mentioned will make what you call "good, real hardcore music".

It took 2.31 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page