Radio listeners 168+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Music discussion - hardcore
 Can someone help me please.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
htid_4_life I have a younger cousin who is really unwell. She has no immune system at all, she had a stroke a few years ago and lost the ability to walk and talk, she cant swallow so she cant eat food she is on a feeding tube. she also has other things wrong which means she is constantly sleepy. When she isn't sleepy, the only person who seems to pay any interest with her apart from her mum and dad, is me. we text and one thing we have in common is our love for hardcore music. with having no immune system at all, the slightest illness really wipes her out. she is bed bound and is staring at 4 walls all day.

I was listening to some tunes and Re-Con - Superhuman came on. I know its cheesy but I thought "I will do her a mix of tracks like this" she is into psychology and "hidden messages" so I thought, if I do her a little mix of tracks like superhuman it might make her at least smile. But I can't think from the top of my head other tracks that could be used as a sort of way of telling her she is awesome and that people do care and are thinking of her. I thought Superhuman would be a decent opener. I was wondering if anyone could think of other tracks with a feel good message I could use?
MusicILove I had a think and I can?t think of anything. If anything crosses my mind I will post.
Can she play games? Could she use a 3DS or Switch?
MusicILove Perhaps
iTone - The Climb (Dougal & Gammer Remix)

Somebody?s watching me (Dougal & Gammer Remix)
trippnface Sorry to hear that man. Very heart breaking :/.

That's awesome you care and put in the effort with her though. If anything can help or means something to her, it's you. that's sweet she loves hardcore too, honestly, i have thought if i ever got really ill, or went into a coma or something, someone playing hardcore for me would always be the best medicine.

I'm trying to think of stuff, what about like Sy & Unknown - walking on air?

perhaps Sy & unknown stuff, brisk & ham, maybe some old dougal & gammer, impact & resist for sure, fracus & darwin prob got a few.
trippnface Stargazer aint a bad one
Mental_Adam
Mental_Adam
htid_4_life Thanks guys, I really appreciate that and the kind words. She can use a phone but the games and flashing screens just set her off on a migrane and she suffers, its pretty tough but I always make her laugh even though she don't make the sound her shoulders bob about which is nice. its awful that her old school friends and such don't ever contact her. It's like Christmas etc, that's the worst because she don't eat, drink, talk or walk. So I always get blankets or ornaments or a new electric heater and things. Something about the euphoric hardcore she really enjoys still. So for the 20 minutes shes awake, im either pissing about making her laugh or dropping banter about a relative, or we are swapping youtube links. its a massive shame because she used to love singing. I do facetime her though and take my phone around the old haunts. I look crazy speaking out loud with a phone in the air which makes her laugh but I say "ah let em stare. You keep laughing at me and I will show them you in bed like lady muck" I did a video of all the area for her and put some hardcore as the background music, all the oldskool we grew up with and all she said text was, "I loved that, but can you write me a track list?" lol HTID or what hey?
djDMS I've got my thinking cap on.

Anything we should avoid?
htid_4_life anything about walking or gabba, thanks for helping
arpz
djDMS Sy and Technikore's remix of Believe in you by Technikal?

Anything like?
arpz Through the darkness.

arpz
Rhoobarb2005 Some possibles that I could think of.

Stargazer - Crystal
Paul Elstak - Rainbow In The Sky
Hardcore Masif - Youre Not Alone
Synergy & Devotion - Youre My Life
Styles & Dougal - Don't Give Up
Vibes & Wishdokta - Gonna Be Alright
Clsm & Entity & Niki Mak - You Are Mine
2db - Faith In You
Brisk & Trixxy - Eye Opener
Ballistic Bootlegs - Put Your Loving Arms
DJ Chaos - I'll Be There For You
2 Without Heads - U & Me
Dj Edy C - All You Need (Is An Angel)
Dj T.c & Nex Level - Save You
Supreme & Ufo - Broken Wings
MusicILove
quote:
Originally posted by Rhoobarb2005:

Styles & Dougal - Don't Give Up

I wish I would of thought of that one.
djDMS Recon & Demand - Like a rainbow
Dur8ion Frisky & Hujib - Believe (Breeze & Styles Remix)
Brisk & Fade - Stay Here Forever
Eclipse - Be Happy (Brisk & Vagabond Remix)
Euphony - Dancing In The Rain (Darwin Remix)
htid_4_life thanks everyone :)
Elliott Sy & Unknown - Superstar
Da Tweekaz & Darren Styles - Heroes (170 Mix)

Had to come out of retirement to post in this thread. Best wishes.

I don't know how good you are at mixing if you're implying that you plan to do a continuous mix, but if you have a tracklist and want someone to help, I'd be happy to. It's been a while but I'm still an excellent DJ. I don't think anyone has broken the record I set back in 2015/16? for fitting the most tracks per minute into a full-length live UK hardcore mix. Obviously I don't have to do everything so fast; that mix was a technical showcase.
MusicILove
quote:
Originally posted by Elliott:
I don't think anyone has broken the record I set back in 2015/16? for fitting the most tracks per minute into a full-length live UK hardcore mix. Obviously I don't have to do everything so fast; that mix was a technical showcase.

Nice to see you post again. I remember you from before I was a member. I used to read here a bit before. I hope you are well.

Tell me more about this record? I?m interested in hearing it and having a go at beating it.

It took 1.22 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page