Radio listeners 179+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 General discussion
 The Inbetweeners

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Si Thompson I miss this show. It was ace.

Si Thompson
Smoogie Awesome show and awesome film.

By film I mean the first film, not the second...

The film brought in some new babes like Tamla Kari

Smoogie But this scene is just plain crease:

Si Thompson Yes, Smoogie. Great show. They wouldn't air stuff like this now with the PC killjoys about.
Smoogie

Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by Smoogie:
Awesome show and awesome film.

By film I mean the first film, not the second...

The film brought in some new babes like Tamla Kari

All about Tara (Hannah Tointon). I don't know why Simon was constantly chasing that split arse Carly, Tara was much better.

The drunken scotsman Great comedy was gutted when they stopped it after only 3 series. The films were brilliant too. It was a very clever and well observed comedy. I think most people in our generation could identify in some way with the characters and storylines.
Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
Great comedy was gutted when they stopped it after only 3 series. The films were brilliant too. It was a very clever and well observed comedy. I think most people in our generation could identify in some way with the characters and storylines.

Nailed it there. It was so typical of lads that age. I was gutted too when they stopped after 3 seasons.

I reckon they could've at least got another 2 seasons as young adults. Plenty of funny stories to explore.
Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by Si Thompson:

All about Tara (Hannah Tointon). I don't know why Simon was constantly chasing that split arse Carly, Tara was much better.

Tara?

Beep, beep, beep, beep

That is a hilarious episode
Smoogie
quote:
Originally posted by The drunken scotsman:
Great comedy was gutted when they stopped it after only 3 series. The films were brilliant too. It was a very clever and well observed comedy. I think most people in our generation could identify in some way with the characters and storylines.

It was the last of the comedies that did not bow to the PC crowed. The amount of satire in there is brilliant and always well done. I was of the 15-18 age range in 02-05 so only a couple of years before the series started
Si Thompson
quote:
quote:

Tara?

Beep, beep, beep, beep

That is a hilarious episode

LOL

Smoogie
quote:

LOL

Then this happened... Big Kerry!

Smoogie
arpz You two have some ridiculous notions about 'PC', absolute bollocks. It's still aired constantly with no changes.

Si Thompson
quote:
Originally posted by arpz:
You two have some ridiculous notions about 'PC', absolute bollocks. It's still aired constantly with no changes.

Yes, It may well still air, but I doubt they would create stuff like this now. Especially considering the misogynistic and homophobic slurs featured throughout. Maybe I should've worded it correctly.
Si Thompson
Smoogie
quote:

Best meltdown ever!
Si Thompson
quote:
quote:

Best meltdown ever!

I would've hammered Jay for that. Only one more clip and this channel will have run out of series content.

The puking in the tent scene and it's all over.
Smoogie
quote:

The puking in the tent scene and it's all over.

They need to do another series. Even if it is just one or two episodes if they get the right people together it could be brilliant!
Si Thompson LOL

It took 1.41 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page