Radio listeners 190+
Email Us!
Username: Password:

Lost password
 Remember my login 
 All forums
 Tracks, DJ mixes & release announcements
 NEW ALBUM - Future State & Scarred Digital

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is free.

Screensize:
Username:
Password:
Format: Strike Sup Sub BigChar Align Left Align Right Pre Teletype Moving Text Insert Horizontal Rule Highlight (Yellow)
Bold Italicized Underline Centered Insert Hyperlink Insert Email Insert Image Insert Code Insert Quote Insert List Insert Smilie Spell Check Youtube embed Soundcloud embed Mixcloud embed Bandcamp embed

Message Icon:
* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON

Mode:
Check here to include your profile signature.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
Mansy Future State Music & Scarred Digital present Monkey Bizzness!

Mixed by:
Scott Brown
Sc@r & Ken Masters

A Brand New double CD UK Hardcore & Freeform album!
PRE-ORDER NOW & RECEIVE AN EXCLUSIVE ALBUM POSTER!

PREORDER >> https://futurestatemusic.bigcartel.com
LISTEN >> https://www.soundcloud.com/future-state-music/mbsamples

Artwork Credit - Charlie AxidTeuren

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mixed/Unmixed Tracklists:

Scott Brown -

1. Candy Kid - Party Jumping
2. Daniel Seven - Mindexp
3. Mansy - Turn Up The Bass
4. Jamie Ritmen ft Turbo - SPLIT
5. M-Project & Mitomoro - Starshine
6. ViolonC - City Lights
7. Sc@r ft Ceci- Skydive (Ganah Remix)
8. M-Project & JAKAZiD - Crowd Rocka
9. Hotchkiss & Ganah - The Destination
10. Scott Brown & Gillian Tennant - Every Time I Close My Eyes (Ultravibes remix)
11. E Tank - SLAP iT
12. Audio Warfare & Ken Masters Ft Haruna Sawamizu - Recollections
13. Eufeion ft Krystal - You & I (Tonight)
14. Tamerax Ft Kitty Chan - Live Today
15. DJC - The P0W3R
16. S3RL vs M-Project feat. Krystal - Heart Attack (Eufeion Remix)
17. UniqForm X SIDR - You And Me
18. Bass-X - Hardcore Disco (Spyro Dub)
19. Dys7 - Shimmer 2020
20. Skinny ft Ceci - Only Enough
21. Scott Brown & Cat Knight - All About You (Fracus & Darwin Remix)

Sc@r & Ken Masters -

1. Dan Edge & Elov8 - Dreams
2. Fracus & Darwin V's Dy5on - In A Good Way (Dy5on Remix)
3. Stompy Vs Eazyvibe - Love Me Forever
4. Archefluxx - Here We Go
5. EMF-7 - Raver Raver Raver (Sc@r X Ganah)
6. viewtifulday - How Are You (Daniel Seven Remix)
7. Krioniks - Higher
8. Relect - Don't Give a Fxxk
9. Demcore - Stars Fall
10. Pokkun - Believe
11. Doug Horizon Ft Zoe VanWest - Diamonds
12. Doughboy - Another Day
13. Nakura - Just Like Before
14. AoS & Bren Hilton - Passin' Thru
15. Auvenil - Prismatic Boom
16. Danny R-Core - Raise Your Hands
17. Fallon X Studioslave - Everything You Needed
18. Transcend - Resistance
19. NeoQor & Ken Masters - Cybertr?ck
20. Code-E - They've Arrived
21. Riko X Maromi - Devils Playground
22. Psychosis Ft Mc Steal - Knock Knock
23. Black & Blue - Taxi Driver

So here's what you get: - 1x Mixed Double CD Album by Scott Brown and Sc@r & Ken Masters - PLUS all 44 tracks (featured in the mixes) in full Unmixed, DJ friendly WAV format - This includes tracks from Scott Brown, Ganah, Sc@r, Daniel Seven, M-Project, Eufeion, Tamerax, Transcend, Hotchkiss, Jamie Ritmen, Riko & more!
MusicILove I can't pay for it

Your card was declined. Please select another funding method in PayPal.

I was trying to use PayPal

Just had a text saying

PayPal: Something went wrong with your payment of ?12.98 GBP.

Go to Future State Music and choose PayPal at checkout again.

I tried again and it's still not working.
MusicILove I used my credit card instead of PayPal and it worked.

Can't wait for this.
Alex Threat Ordered. Looking forward to it. Love the design for the cover too
Impulse_Response I can't tell if I like it from just the Soundcloud clips, but there's gotta be at least a few good ones out of 44 tracks.
kazukism92 I can't wait for order this.
Time to check some work to get asap.
trippnface shared & bought
Samination woot? A Scott Brown mix without a track by himself (I dont count other people's remixes of his tracks as his)? :o
warped_candykid Ya, the paypal option didn't work for me as well. Had to just use my card.

EXCITED!!!
Archefluxx Few clips

One from me :)

Love the sound of this!

Really nice melodic number from OP Mansy

Big tune for the big room

This is really cool. Use of samples brings it alive

One of the most talented names out there at the moment. Love this one

The official set of clips:

I'm excited to hear more. I've already pre-ordered.

Card fault is something that's known and should be addressed soon if not already.
MusicILove
quote:
Originally posted by Archefluxx:
Few clips

One from me :)

Love the sound of this!

Really nice melodic number from OP Mansy

Big tune for the big room

This is really cool. Use of samples brings it alive

One of the most talented names out there at the moment. Love this one

The official set of clips:

I'm excited to hear more. I've already pre-ordered.

Card fault is something that's known and should be addressed soon if not already.

I sent you a rushed PM
Archefluxx We've compiled a playlist on Spotify introducing all the artists features on the album

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7oDjNkqzsZ5UTlM5E4LWBj?si=Dtt180skTKmMzEkCI3X-uA

Plenty of names I hadn't heard before!
kazukism92 I almost forgot to post here, finally preordered. As usual, rhetoric social question. Is possible to get delayed due Coronavirus?, and if don't Can provide a tracking service?, instead to wait 3 months (or more) D:
djcandykid Can't wait to get a copy!
MusicILove Just beware because of the current world situation it will probably mean it will arrive later than expected. I also expect that to be the case with Hardcore Heaven 6. I would rather everyone stays safe than risking themselves sending out CDs.
kazukism92
quote:
Originally posted by MusicILove:
Just beware because of the current world situation it will probably mean it will arrive later than expected. I also expect that to be the case with Hardcore Heaven 6. I would rather everyone stays safe than risking themselves sending out CDs.

went delayed til May 8th.
Craigavon raver Only seeing this now! and never had a clue about it, just pre-ordered it there along with some other cd that was on the site, tbh don't know what to expect from either cd as I've basically not heard any songs of them, I think the fracus & Darwin remix of all about you is probably the only track I've heard from both mixes, but went a head with it anyway as I haven't bought any new hardcore much the last while (not that theres a big choice) and show some support, so here's hoping!
Craigavon raver
quote:
Originally posted by Samination:
woot? A Scott Brown mix without a track by himself (I dont count other people's remixes of his tracks as his)? :o

Yeah thought the same myself! it has to be the most un scott brown tracklist ever! but went ahead and ordered it anyway, see what hardcore in 2020 has to offer
kazukism92
quote:
Originally posted by Craigavon raver:
Only seeing this now! and never had a clue about it, just pre-ordered it there along with some other cd that was on the site, tbh don't know what to expect from either cd as I've basically not heard any songs of them, I think the fracus & Darwin remix of all about you is probably the only track I've heard from both mixes, but went a head with it anyway as I haven't bought any new hardcore much the last while (not that theres a big choice) and show some support, so here's hoping!

Actually, there are two or three that are out now as digital. The SPYRO Dubs one and Ultravibes, both bangers.
Vladel Right. Delay, delay and further delay is to be expected in the current circumstances which is understandable. What is not understandable however is the way the delays are not relayed to anyone who purchased the album. I should not have to go looking for the latest excuse.

My biggest gripe is that unlike the majority of retailers, the download link is in the packaging apparently so we are unable to download the tracks. In fact I don't give a flying f**k about the disks, I want the digital MP3s and we shouldn't have to wait for them without any explanation.
trippnface
quote:
Originally posted by Vladel:
Right. Delay, delay and further delay is to be expected in the current circumstances which is understandable. What is not understandable however is the way the delays are not relayed to anyone who purchased the album. I should not have to go looking for the latest excuse.

My biggest gripe is that unlike the majority of retailers, the download link is in the packaging apparently so we are unable to download the tracks. In fact I don't give a flying f**k about the disks, I want the digital MP3s and we shouldn't have to wait for them without any explanation.

Yea, no reason not to just shoot us the downloads at this point
Sc@r thankyou to those who have ordered a copy of the album. The albums were due to be dispatched weeks ago but due to the Covid-19 pandemic the company ceased printing but they are back on it and have contacted us and the albums are on their way!

So many artists worked extremely hard for this album on various levels and we push to showcase the future of hardcore producers so we hope you enjoy the album as much as the three of us have putting it together.

Alex Threat Got an email through last night saying my copy had been shipped, but no sign of download link for the tracks? Anyone else the same?
Samination Wait, what? While the physical production is understandable delay, but it stopped them from sending download links on time too? This is BTR level shit XD
Alex Threat Yeah, that is what I thought too. I got the email about the CD, so I presumed the download link would follow a couple of minutes later, but nothing as of yet.
MusicILove I am pretty sure the download links will come in the CD case like Scarred By Sound.

Just give them time. That?s coming from me. The one who used to be on here hounding HU for stuff. I have learned it really doesn?t help. In fact they are less likely to do these things in future if people react so negatively.

Everyone involved has always delivered on their promises. I have 100% trust in then.

Please be patient people and give them a break. They are very busy and will get things done eventually.
MusicILove From the website.
quote:
- You will also receive a unique link inside your album case allowing you to download every single track featured in the mix in full Unmixed, DJ Friendly MP3 & WAV format.
Alex Threat Champion, that explains that one. Should have remembered Scarred by Sound was the same
MusicILove It has arrived
Alex Threat Yeah, my wife said mine has arrived too. How is it sounding?
MusicILove I?ll find out soon. The discs are ripping.
Sc@r The codes will be with the CDs when they arrive which have been arriving to everyones mail boxes this week :)

hope you like the tunages and the mixes.

thankyou peeps for the countless support.
Alex Threat Yep, got mine on Monday, and got the tracks downloaded. Thanks!
Sc@r
quote:
Originally posted by Alex Threat:
Yep, got mine on Monday, and got the tracks downloaded. Thanks!

big up mate and thankyou for the support. hope your enjoying it!
Alex Threat Yeah, I am. Thanks!
Impulse_Response Hi Sc@r! The album arrived today.
Sc@r
quote:
Originally posted by Impulse_Response:
Hi Sc@r! The album arrived today.

hope you enjoy it and thankyou for supporting the cause x
trippnface nice 1.

really digging :

black & blue- taxi driver
raver raver raver - ganah remix
skydive ( ganah remix)

and of course all about you remix and the eufeion remix of heart attack. been addicted to those for a minute.

obviously other solid tracks but those are my ultra bangers, good stuff!
Sc@r
quote:
Originally posted by trippnface:
nice 1.

really digging :

black & blue- taxi driver
raver raver raver - ganah remix
skydive ( ganah remix)

and of course all about you remix and the eufeion remix of heart attack. been addicted to those for a minute.

obviously other solid tracks but those are my ultra bangers, good stuff!

legend! thankyou for the feedback x

It took 1.36 ninja's to process this page!

HappyHardcore.com

1999 - 2024 HappyHardcore.com
audio: PRS for music. Build: 3.1.73.1

Go to top of page